NATION

PASSWORD

ICDN General Assembly (ICDN Members Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

United Australasian Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:50 pm

and Celebrations are underway in Pretoria , P.W. Botha added
this nation is satire
this nation never and will never use ns stats
Music Video about the Violent end of the Estado Novo
AUK Nuus om Agt /ABC News at Eight
About the United Australasian Commonwealth
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud IFTC and International Broadcasting Alliance Member
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically a combination of the British Empire and the Soviet Union filled with Afrikaners

Nuveans, Shiwanese , and Wong Kongese belong to Jamesia

Australasians (Afrikaners)and Yamikaners (Japanese who came to South Africa in the 16th century) belong to me

Storefront here

United Australasian Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:23 pm

There are new problems in Rhodesia , the ALA is reformed
this nation is satire
this nation never and will never use ns stats
Music Video about the Violent end of the Estado Novo
AUK Nuus om Agt /ABC News at Eight
About the United Australasian Commonwealth
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud IFTC and International Broadcasting Alliance Member
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically a combination of the British Empire and the Soviet Union filled with Afrikaners

Nuveans, Shiwanese , and Wong Kongese belong to Jamesia

Australasians (Afrikaners)and Yamikaners (Japanese who came to South Africa in the 16th century) belong to me

Storefront here

Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Arvan Irawer » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:48 am

Corrington wrote:Miles Montgomery looks up from his phone after getting a current event update, and timidly turns on his microphone. “I may be speaking rather soon, but... I believe that the war has just ended.”

Yes, Inti Wickaninnish has confirmed that the war has ended. He does however suggest that some forces are deployed to keep the peace. He believes 5,000 troops would be enough.
A 75.9 highly developed nation, according to this index
Former Member of ICDN(defunct)

National News:

This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

Trenaka
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:14 am

“I believe that a larger force may be needed to keep the peace, around 7,500.”
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

A unitary constitutional monarchy in Central Europe.
Anthem
Trenakan National News: Trenaka withdraws from the GENA, joins the IFC -:- King Frederick II dissolves Parliament, calls new election on Chancellor Friedel’s request.

Bisexual atheist and social democrat.

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:13 am

Trenaka wrote:“I believe that a larger force may be needed to keep the peace, around 7,500.”

"No, that seems excessive. I think the original 5,000 that Wickaninnish proposed are a good number."
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

South Americanastan
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Americanastan » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:15 am

Silvedania wrote:
Trenaka wrote:“I believe that a larger force may be needed to keep the peace, around 7,500.”

"No, that seems excessive. I think the original 5,000 that Wickaninnish proposed are a good number."

"The area we would need to cover is large, covering a large chunk of Africa. I agree with Trenaka, 7,500 sounds suffcient"
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid"
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”
HOME OF THE BEST BASEBALL TEAM IN THE GREY WARDENS

Dalmannia
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalmannia » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:17 am

Victor Rasselkopf concurs. “There are now far more factions than previously. We must secure air supremacy in order to enforce a no fly zone above all of Rhodesia. Given that we are dealing with terrorists, we need a protocol for meeting illegally flying aircraft. We will immediately deploy 38 UAVs and UCAVs to survey the area. We also require a registrar of all militaries deemed ‘hostile’.”
Co-Founder of the International Consortium of Democratic Nations

Dalmannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalmannia » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:19 am

“Since we have had seven to eight nations officially decide on intervention, only about 1,000 troops will be necessary from each participating nation state.”, the Secretary General proposes.

Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arvan Irawer » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:24 am

Dalmannia wrote:“Since we have had seven to eight nations officially decide on intervention, only about 1,000 troops will be necessary from each participating nation state.”, the Secretary General proposes.

Yes, that sounds like an acceptable number. One question which nations are willing to participate?
Arvan Irawer will be willing and be ready to deploy troops when ordered to do so.

National News:

This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

Dalmannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalmannia » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:31 am

Arvan Irawer wrote:
Dalmannia wrote:“Since we have had seven to eight nations officially decide on intervention, only about 1,000 troops will be necessary from each participating nation state.”, the Secretary General proposes.

Yes, that sounds like an acceptable number. One question which nations are willing to participate?
Arvan Irawer will be willing and be ready to deploy troops when ordered to do so.

Dalmannia will deploy troops and air forces as well.

Trenaka
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:34 am

“Trenakan air and ground assets can be deployed to the region at a moment’s notice.”
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

A unitary constitutional monarchy in Central Europe.
Anthem
Trenakan National News: Trenaka withdraws from the GENA, joins the IFC -:- King Frederick II dissolves Parliament, calls new election on Chancellor Friedel’s request.

Bisexual atheist and social democrat.

Corrington
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:54 am

“Corrington’s royal army and Air Force are at the ICDN’s dispatch.”
I.C.D.N. Security Council President, Founder of S.E.T.Z.A.

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:00 am

"The Silvedanian air force is awaiting instruction."
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012

Dalmannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalmannia » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:07 am

As Head of the ICDN Peacekeeping Branch, Victor Rasselkopf orders that all available volunteer forces from ICDN nations be deployed to a staging ground in Tefraström, Auctorum. Naval forces are to be deployed near the Atlantic Coast of Central and Southern Africa, defended by submarines. The ICDN naval fleet shall then sortie it’s air forces to establish air supremacy over all of Greater Rhodesia and Madagascar. Reconnaissance aircraft shall pinpoint and observe the locations and movements of militants.

Any ground deployments shall defend civilian centers which are in the immediate vicinity of front lines.

OPERATION ANTELOPE SHALL COMMENCE

Dalmannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalmannia » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:15 am

Here is the thread link to intervene: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=498358&p=38330811#p38330811

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:31 am

Dalmannia wrote:As Head of the ICDN Peacekeeping Branch, Victor Rasselkopf orders that all available volunteer forces from ICDN nations be deployed to a staging ground in Tefraström, Auctorum. Naval forces are to be deployed near the Atlantic Coast of Central and Southern Africa, defended by submarines. The ICDN naval fleet shall then sortie it’s air forces to establish air supremacy over all of Greater Rhodesia and Madagascar. Reconnaissance aircraft shall pinpoint and observe the locations and movements of militants.

Any ground deployments shall defend civilian centers which are in the immediate vicinity of front lines.

"And apparently some people don't like our protecting innocent civilians, as Hwange has decided that the peacekeepers all die for no particular or understandable reason. "

Dalmannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalmannia » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:33 am

Silvedania wrote:
Dalmannia wrote:As Head of the ICDN Peacekeeping Branch, Victor Rasselkopf orders that all available volunteer forces from ICDN nations be deployed to a staging ground in Tefraström, Auctorum. Naval forces are to be deployed near the Atlantic Coast of Central and Southern Africa, defended by submarines. The ICDN naval fleet shall then sortie it’s air forces to establish air supremacy over all of Greater Rhodesia and Madagascar. Reconnaissance aircraft shall pinpoint and observe the locations and movements of militants.

"And apparently some people don't like our protecting innocent civilians, as Hwange has decided that the peacekeepers all die for no particular or understandable reason. "

“They are terrorists and thugs. They keep schoolchildren hostage and use child soldiers to exemplify their disregard for human life. For their brazen acts we mustn’t show these criminals any mercy”, Rasselkopf replies.

Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arvan Irawer » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:37 am

Dalmannia wrote:
Silvedania wrote:"And apparently some people don't like our protecting innocent civilians, as Hwange has decided that the peacekeepers all die for no particular or understandable reason. "

“They are terrorists and thugs. They keep schoolchildren hostage and use child soldiers to exemplify their disregard for human life. For their brazen acts we mustn’t show these criminals any mercy”, Rasselkopf replies.

"Agreed" - Evy Krall

National News:

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:40 am

Dalmannia wrote:
Silvedania wrote:"And apparently some people don't like our protecting innocent civilians, as Hwange has decided that the peacekeepers all die for no particular or understandable reason. "

"Fair. But we should at least try to not harm their hostages. I suggest we focus on eliminating this threat, as it has the whole manpower of a nation. They would like to conquer the whole area, so not exactly part of the uprising." Sena Marciante leaves the room to clean her glasses.

Corrington
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:45 am

Silvedania wrote:
Dalmannia wrote:“They are terrorists and thugs. They keep schoolchildren hostage and use child soldiers to exemplify their disregard for human life. For their brazen acts we mustn’t show these criminals any mercy”, Rasselkopf replies.

"Fair. But we should at least try to not harm their hostages. I suggest we focus on eliminating this threat, as it has the whole manpower of a nation. They would like to conquer the whole area, so not exactly part of the uprising." Sena Marciante leaves the room to clean her glasses.

“How do we suggest we save the hostages? This is indeed a precarious situation”

Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arvan Irawer » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:50 am

Corrington wrote:
Silvedania wrote:"Fair. But we should at least try to not harm their hostages. I suggest we focus on eliminating this threat, as it has the whole manpower of a nation. They would like to conquer the whole area, so not exactly part of the uprising." Sena Marciante leaves the room to clean her glasses.

“How do we suggest we save the hostages? This is indeed a precarious situation”

"Our special forces can be deployed to rescue the hostages"

National News:

Corrington
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:54 am

Arvan Irawer wrote:
Corrington wrote:“How do we suggest we save the hostages? This is indeed a precarious situation”

"Our special forces can be deployed to rescue the hostages"

“We shall assist with our SAS. I suggest that we pump an aerosol anesthetic into the building before raiding the site. If both hostages and terrorists are less lucid, we can perhaps minimize casualties.”

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:56 am

Corrington wrote:
Arvan Irawer wrote:"Our special forces can be deployed to rescue the hostages"

“We shall assist with our SAS. I suggest that we pump an aerosol anesthetic into the building before raiding the site. If both hostages and terrorists are less lucid, we can perhaps minimize casualties.”

Rep. Marciante returns. "Yes, that sounds like a good idea. But we must eliminate the guards first."

Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arvan Irawer » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:57 am

Corrington wrote:
Arvan Irawer wrote:"Our special forces can be deployed to rescue the hostages"

"Our forces are ready to go."

National News:

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:58 am

Arvan Irawer wrote:
Corrington wrote:“We shall assist with our SAS. I suggest that we pump an aerosol anesthetic into the building before raiding the site. If both hostages and terrorists are less lucid, we can perhaps minimize casualties.”

"Our forces are ready to go."

"As are ours."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates