Page 1 of 8

2nd IFTC Conference [Invite Only]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:14 pm
by The United States of Ibica
Image
Image
2nd Conference, International Free Trade Coalition
IFTC Ibican Office, Elizabeth City


Two months after the 1st IFTC Conference, which worked the constitution of the organization, baseline tariffs and rules for exemptions, and established the Maritime Security Force. The 2nd Conference is hosted by the United States of Ibica, through the branches Executive Director, Carleton Underhill. All 32 members of the IFTC are welcomed and encouraged to send representatives to participate in the Conference. Luxury Lodging will be provided at multiverse renown Grand Plaza Hotel, and security details provided to representatives courtesy of the Ibican Diplomatic Security Service.

The Conference shall begin once a quorum of members are present, when certified by the Head of Council, and shall begin with proposals for points of order. Until called to order, representatives are invited to tour the Elizabeth City facility, as well as the nearby Maritime Security Force headquarters, as well as help themselves to the catering provided.

Agenda:
  • Not yet set

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:55 am
by Romextly
"Hello. Representatives. I believe you all know me."
he sits down in his chair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:01 am
by Wapistan
The Wapistinian representative enters the room, looking for a seat.

"Am i late?" he ask.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:28 am
by Ikheria
Ikherian Representative and COO of IFTC, Minister of Economy, Industry and Commerce, Roman Tsakadov entering the room and take a seat.

"Greeting everyone! Oh, we not late. We maybe be first one."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:31 am
by Silvedania
"Hi everyone!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:03 am
by Nova Kartago
Livius Sergius steps into the lobby of the Grand Plaza Hotel to shake hands with all of the members in the lounge : " "Hi everyone!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:14 am
by Suissen
The United States of Ibica wrote:
(Image)
(Image)
2nd Conference, International Free Trade Coalition
IFTC Ibican Office, Elizabeth City


Two months after the 1st IFTC Conference, which worked the constitution of the organization, baseline tariffs and rules for exemptions, and established the Maritime Security Force. The 2nd Conference is hosted by the United States of Ibica, through the branches Executive Director, Carleton Underhill. All 32 members of the IFTC are welcomed and encouraged to send representatives to participate in the Conference. Luxury Lodging will be provided at multiverse renown Grand Plaza Hotel, and security details provided to representatives courtesy of the Ibican Diplomatic Security Service.

The Conference shall begin once a quorum of members are present, when certified by the Head of Council, and shall begin with proposals for points of order. Until called to order, representatives are invited to tour the Elizabeth City facility, as well as the nearby Maritime Security Force headquarters, as well as help themselves to the catering provided.

Agenda:
  • Not yet set

Minister Ignazio Cassis is in place.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:16 am
by Hopal
Minister of Trade Brandon Gates arrives in Elizabeth City.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:22 am
by Lorrana
"Hello everyone, I'm Retsï Notika, delegate and Minister of Trade for Lorrana. Hope I'm not interrupting. Let's wait a little more for everyone to arrive, then we can get started"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:45 am
by Untecna
"Hello there, friends" The Minister of Trade fro Untecna, Gary Lakeo, walks into the room. "How are you all?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:48 am
by Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes
"Greetings" says the Minister of Trade walking into the room with a cup of tea.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:55 am
by Zarnicovia nova
the zarnicovian novan rep. arrives sweating. "Why is it so hot! Your like the idiots in the south!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:57 am
by Wapistan
"So what are we discussing today?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:57 am
by Zarnicovia nova
Wapistan wrote:"So what are we discussing today?"

"maybe the economic collapse of my nation's economy and the fact we're running out of uranium!?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:04 am
by Wapistan
Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Wapistan wrote:"So what are we discussing today?"

"maybe the economic collapse of my nation's economy and the fact we're running out of uranium!?"


Is a finite, rare earth resource like uranium the only thing you export?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:06 am
by Zarnicovia nova
Wapistan wrote:
Zarnicovia nova wrote:"maybe the economic collapse of my nation's economy and the fact we're running out of uranium!?"


Is a finite, rare earth resource like uranium the only thing you export?

"No. Our whole energy supply is from fusion. We're trying to make it fusion but that's costing money which could have been going to decreasing nation debt."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:06 am
by Lorrana
Zarnicovia nova wrote:economic collapse of my nation's economy and the fact we're running out of uranium


"What's going on with your economy? Explain

Also, if uranium is an issue, we can sell some to you at a special discounted price. How much do you need?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:08 am
by Zarnicovia nova
Lorrana wrote:
Zarnicovia nova wrote:economic collapse of my nation's economy and the fact we're running out of uranium


"What's going on with your economy? Explain

Also, if uranium is an issue, we can sell some to you at a special discounted price. How much do you need?"

"Well our national debt is skyrocketing causing our whole nation's economy to lose power. We need 7,000 pounds of uranium per month to stop our deficit."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:12 am
by Untecna
Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Wapistan wrote:"So what are we discussing today?"

"maybe the economic collapse of my nation's economy and the fact we're running out of uranium!?"

"Is your nation's economy based on uranium?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:13 am
by Zarnicovia nova
Untecna wrote:
Zarnicovia nova wrote:"maybe the economic collapse of my nation's economy and the fact we're running out of uranium!?"

"Is your nation's economy based on uranium?"

"Our energy supply is based on uranium yes."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:13 am
by Untecna
Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Untecna wrote:"Is your nation's economy based on uranium?"

"Our energy supply is based on uranium yes."

"Well, when did this start?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:15 am
by Zarnicovia nova
Untecna wrote:
Zarnicovia nova wrote:"Our energy supply is based on uranium yes."

"Well, when did this start?"

"When we re-built our whole economy around clean energy. We're mining asteroids so we will be ok or at should be... 3 asteroids full of heavy metals should arrive soon."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:16 am
by Untecna
Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Untecna wrote:"Well, when did this start?"

"When we re-built our whole economy around clean energy. We're mining asteroids so we will be ok or at should be... 3 asteroids full of heavy metals should arrive soon."

"Oh, good."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:17 am
by Zarnicovia nova
Untecna wrote:
Zarnicovia nova wrote:"When we re-built our whole economy around clean energy. We're mining asteroids so we will be ok or at should be... 3 asteroids full of heavy metals should arrive soon."

"Oh, good."

"And then we have a project which I would like the IFTC to invest into."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:18 am
by Untecna
Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Untecna wrote:"Oh, good."

"And then we have a project which I would like the IFTC to invest into."

"Then we shall listen to the proposition. My nation's main company in the IFTC has rebuilt itself, so feel free to take a look!"