NATION

PASSWORD

CATO Breakroom

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

CATO Breakroom

Postby Romextly » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:09 pm

This thread is an IC for more fun actions on part of our delegates from fights to arguments or talking of toast. No military action is to take place and death can only be accepted if approved by me or my Co-op

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:04 pm

Aquila moves into the lucnhroom. As he walks in he smells the delicous food that was being cooked. The cooks were ordered to make the food on the spot. His nose started ywitching hopefully to the nose and he walked thinking of what food he wanted to eat. He needed something nourishing because the day was near over. He decided to have an Italian dinner. After ordering, a waiter gave him some calamari, which he squeezed some lemon juice on. He then got minestra di Funghi. He soon got i gamberi with tartar sauce. His Rosso Vino was sweet and to the taste. He ate le uve and finished the whole thing off with Tiramisu. Seeing the delegates and representatives, come in, he said
"Choose the italian course. It's simply delicious."

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:10 pm

Romextly wrote:Aquila moves into the lucnhroom. As he walks in he smells the delicous food that was being cooked. The cooks were ordered to make the food on the spot. His nose started ywitching hopefully to the nose and he walked thinking of what food he wanted to eat. He needed something nourishing because the day was near over. He decided to have an Italian dinner. After ordering, a waiter gave him some calamari, which he squeezed some lemon juice on. He then got minestra di Funghi. He soon got i gamberi with tartar sauce. His Rosso Vino was sweet and to the taste. He ate le uve and finished the whole thing off with Tiramisu. Seeing the delegates and representatives, come in, he said

The Langenian rep responded "As much as I like Italian food, I think I might stick with something from my homeland this time." He turns to the waiter and requests...ceviche! When it is brought to him he places a cloth on his lap. He begins eating slowly, however, as he gets more and more into the meal he seems to speed up, ravenously eating his food. "What?" he says after seeing everyone's looks. "I have a large appetite. This is delicious." He continues eating and orders cheesecake for dessert.
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:38 pm

Langenia wrote:
Romextly wrote:Aquila moves into the lucnhroom. As he walks in he smells the delicous food that was being cooked. The cooks were ordered to make the food on the spot. His nose started ywitching hopefully to the nose and he walked thinking of what food he wanted to eat. He needed something nourishing because the day was near over. He decided to have an Italian dinner. After ordering, a waiter gave him some calamari, which he squeezed some lemon juice on. He then got minestra di Funghi. He soon got i gamberi with tartar sauce. His Rosso Vino was sweet and to the taste. He ate le uve and finished the whole thing off with Tiramisu. Seeing the delegates and representatives, come in, he said

The Langenian rep responded "As much as I like Italian food, I think I might stick with something from my homeland this time." He turns to the waiter and requests...ceviche! When it is brought to him he places a cloth on his lap. He begins eating slowly, however, as he gets more and more into the meal he seems to speed up, ravenously eating his food. "What?" he says after seeing everyone's looks. "I have a large appetite. This is delicious." He continues eating and orders cheesecake for dessert.

The cheeasecake is soft and delicous to the touch
"So, how are you doing Mr.Vino?"

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:34 pm

Romextly wrote:
Langenia wrote:

The cheeasecake is soft and delicous to the touch

"Excellent, sir. Romextly is a beautiful place and I am honored to be here at this post. Ciudad de Roma actually reminds me of home, in some aspects. The flight here was comfortable, albeit rather long. What about you?"
LANGENIA
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:12 pm

Langenia wrote:
Romextly wrote:The cheeasecake is soft and delicous to the touch

"Excellent, sir. Romextly is a beautiful place and I am honored to be here at this post. Ciudad de Roma actually reminds me of home, in some aspects. The flight here was comfortable, albeit rather long. What about you?"

Sophia appears out of thin air right behind the Langenian rep yelling, "WHAT'S UP FUCKERS!!!!!"
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:13 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:
Langenia wrote:

Sophia appears out of thin air right behind the Langenian rep yelling, "WHAT'S UP FUCKERS!!!!!"

Aquila jumped up startled "What?"

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:21 pm

Romextly wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:Sophia appears out of thin air right behind the Langenian rep yelling, "WHAT'S UP FUCKERS!!!!!"

Aquila jumped up startled "What?"

Sophia laughed her ass off, "I just love doing that."
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:30 pm

Romextly wrote:Aquila jumped up startled "What?"

The Langenian rep does not look shaken. He simply say "Good day" and goes back to eating.
LANGENIA

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:30 pm

Romextly wrote:Aquila jumped up startled "What?"

"Why?"

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:39 pm

Langenia wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:Sophia laughed her ass off, "I just love doing that."

The Langenian rep does not look shaken. He simply say "Good day" and goes back to eating.

Romextly wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:Sophia laughed her ass off, "I just love doing that."

"Why?"

Sophia snaps her fingers burning the representatives food for the shear disrespect before turning to Aquila, "I'm a kitsune so it's kind of what I do." Sophia summons a platter of buttered toast on to a nearby table and begins eating.

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:45 pm

Langenia wrote:

Romextly wrote:"Why?"

Sophia snaps her fingers burning the representatives food for the shear disrespect before turning to Aquila, "I'm a kitsune so it's kind of what I do." Sophia summons a platter of buttered toast on to a nearby table and begins eating.

"How dare you! I have done nothing wrong to you! But now I will!" He takes her toast and throws it away.
LANGENIA

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:50 pm

Langenia wrote:

"How dare you! I have done nothing wrong to you! But now I will!" He takes her toast and throws it away.

Sophia turns to the Langanian with a sickly sweet smile, "Oh you fucked up my friend." She grabs him and threw the representative out of the room yelling, "YEET!!!!"

Kazakah
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kazakah » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:26 pm

Aarald enters the room to find a scene of chaos, as he furrows his brow in disapproval, he specifically avoids the Pere Houshan representative. He gives a small smile to the waiter as she takes his order of Kazakahian borav get. 'I'd reccomend you call security on that delegate over there, she seems to be fond of disturbing the peace.'
✸ THE EMPIRE OF KAZAKAH ✸
Ulhadyy Kazakah!

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:11 am

Langenia wrote:

Sophia turns to the Langanian with a sickly sweet smile, "Oh you fucked up my friend." She grabs him and threw the representative out of the room yelling, "YEET!!!!"

The Langenian rep comes back in barely ruffled...again. He smiles sweetly. "Hi there," he says as he passes the APH rep, then orders more cheesecake.
LANGENIA

Imperial Rifta
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Imperial Rifta » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:21 pm

“Hi everyone. Err...” the Imperial Riftan representative sees a hole where someone had been thrown out of the room. “ Am I disturbing anything?”
Low quality posts from 2020-2023
Eagles - Braves - Crimson Tide - Kraken -

News: The Riftan Professional Bailball League’s playoffs begin and the headlines are stolen by the massive upset by the Etnasa Warhorses over the Proxima Purple Knights in the first round. Meanwhile, the Sarif Beasts topple the Cesar Red after a low scoring game culminating in a one-point victory.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:35 am

Imperial Rifta wrote:“Hi everyone. Err...” the Imperial Riftan representative sees a hole where someone had been thrown out of the room. “ Am I disturbing anything?”

"Nah, you're good."

Kazakah
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kazakah » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:45 am

Imperial Rifta wrote:“Hi everyone. Err...” the Imperial Riftan representative sees a hole where someone had been thrown out of the room. “ Am I disturbing anything?”

'Hello,' says the delegate as he reaches out for a handshake, 'my name is Aarald Vench, representative for Kazakah. Our American friend is simply having her daily tantrum, she is pretty much harmless though.' he says with a grin.
Ulhadyy Kazakah!

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:57 pm

Kazakah wrote:

'Hello,' says the delegate as he reaches out for a handshake, 'my name is Aarald Vench, representative for Kazakah. Our American friend is simply having her daily tantrum, she is pretty much harmless though.' he says with a grin.

"Yes," whispers the Langenian. "Look at me. Today I was her target, but I'm fine!"
LANGENIA

Kazakah
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kazakah » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:58 am

Langenia wrote:
Kazakah wrote:

"Yes," whispers the Langenian. "Look at me. Today I was her target, but I'm fine!"

Vench glances over his shoulder before leaning into the conversation, "And while I respect the cultural peculiarities of certain member nations, their delegates," he says with a quick jerk of his head, "seem to be quite...errr...misbehaved, for lack of a more appropriate word. Did you hear about their behaviour in SETA?"
Ulhadyy Kazakah!

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:20 am

Kazakah wrote:
Langenia wrote:

Vench glances over his shoulder before leaning into the conversation, "And while I respect the cultural peculiarities of certain member nations, their delegates," he says with a quick jerk of his head, "seem to be quite...errr...misbehaved, for lack of a more appropriate word. Did you hear about their behaviour in SETA?"

"Oh yeah. I remember that. I think she still is salty at me for criticizing toast. Honestly, what's the problem?"
LANGENIA

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:28 am

Langenia wrote:
Kazakah wrote:

Because of her excellent hearing, Sophia overheard their conversation so she spoke up, "I'm far from harmless though I acted the way I did before you're disrespectful plus you messed with my toast."

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:34 am

Langenia wrote:

Because of her excellent hearing, Sophia overheard their conversation so she spoke up, "I'm far from harmless though I acted the way I did before you're disrespectful plus you messed with my toast."

"Disrespectful? Excuse me? You're the one that was disrespectful and that got me angry by your grand entrance and throwing me out a window! I reserve my right to mess with your toast when YOU are being disrespectful!" He continues muttering "Disrespectful, how dare she. Why should I even be respectful to her?"
LANGENIA

Kazakah
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kazakah » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:06 am

Langenia wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:Because of her excellent hearing, Sophia overheard their conversation so she spoke up, "I'm far from harmless though I acted the way I did before you're disrespectful plus you messed with my toast."

"Disrespectful? Excuse me? You're the one that was disrespectful and that got me angry by your grand entrance and throwing me out a window! I reserve my right to mess with your toast when YOU are being disrespectful!" He continues muttering "Disrespectful, how dare she. Why should I even be respectful to her?"

"Now, now, now. Everyone settle down, why don't I buy you all a drink." he offered. "What would you like?"
Ulhadyy Kazakah!

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:07 am

Kazakah wrote:
Langenia wrote:

"Now, now, now. Everyone settle down, why don't I buy you all a drink." he offered. "What would you like?"

"Lemonade, please."
LANGENIA

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates