NATION

PASSWORD

Romextly Senatus Happenings (I HAVE ONE!)(IC)(Read only!)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Romextly Senatus Happenings (I HAVE ONE!)(IC)(Read only!)

Postby Romextly » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:29 pm

The Senate of Romextly of officially the Senatus of the Empire of Romextly, was opening for it's 3rd session. Here are the major political Parties:
Romextlian Imperial Party or the RIP: 45 seats
Romextlian Republican Party: 25 seats
Romextlian Democratic Party: 9 seats
Independent: 1 seat

The issues will be talked about here:
OOC: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=495131
11/28/20-11/30/20: Romextly will not leave SETA
11/30/20- 12/4/20: Abortion is illegal
Last edited by Romextly on Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Should Romextly leave SETA?

Postby Romextly » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:41 pm

The first major Issue is a gigantic one. Many Romextlians are angered by the burning of their flag by Witiland Protestors and the amount of nations believing the sentence is unjust for Vlad. The RRP and the RDP are especially campaigning for this, while the RIP is firmly for staying in SETA. RRP Leader, Alexius Luiop will give a speech
"A couple of days ago, a peaceful protests of our countrymen went to Aragon to support the decision of the imprisonment of Vlad. Witilandian protestors were there as well. Their government accused us of being racist and degenerates. They lied by telling their press that we were looting and destroying property! They instead went to stores and robbed our flag and our products! they destroyed them. And in front of cameras, they burnt our flag! We cannot stay in an alliance thatdisrepects us and lies of us. We must leave SETA, slowly. We must show them that we do not stand for it!"

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:51 pm

The RDP leader, Alexander Wolfus, will now give his speech
"As my fellow representative stated, there was a massive disrespect for our nation. And now there is even more as many believ that the sentence we gave him was too harsh! A person who killed 5 Royal Guard members and is given a decrease of 5x what a normal person would be given is too harsh? We compromised for them and what do they give in return? Doubt! As if they know how it feels to have 5 young men murdered, serving their country. Many believe only 10 years. 10 years! We must remove ourselves from this dithering rack of combination of nations. There are communist nations there! They might be trying to instigate another rebellion. Had we not joined this alliance, this would have never happened!"

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:29 pm

Majority leader of RIP Miguel Freidrich will now give his speech
"Fellow people, we have stood here and heard radicals rant. Joining SETA was one of the best things to happen to Romextly. We have grown in international Importance and have risen to a very large influence in SETA. We command the overall strategy of Coalition troops and are projected to keep if not increase our influence. Our economic prosperity has risen up with many nations buying products in which we then used to boost our economy. SETA allies invested in our nation to give 300,000 people new jobs. There are bumps on this road, but to stay with SETA is to stay with stability. Members of the Senate, I urge you to see beyond your anger and look for the good of all of Romextly."

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:59 pm

-snip-
Last edited by Romextly on Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:55 am

The Senatus Majority leader will now count the votes. "For the leaving of Romextly from SETA. I will tell the first 20 votes. Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Nay, Aye, Nay, Nay, Nay, Nay, Aye, Nay, Aye, Nay, Nay, Nay, Nay, Aye, Nay, Nay. I will tell the rest later on."
Tally:
Aye: 8
Nay: 12

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:37 am

The next batch "Aye, Nay, Aye, Nay, Nay, Nay, Aye, Nay, Aye, Nay, Aye, Nay, Nay, Aye, Aye, Aye, Nay, Aye, Nay, Nay."
Tally:
Aye: 17
Nay: 23

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:41 am

Third batch "Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Nay, Aye, Nay, Nay, Nay, Aye, Nay, Aye, Nay, Nay, Aye, Aye, Aye, Nay, Aye, Nay."
Aye: 28
Nay: 32

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:59 pm

Fourth batch: "Aye, Nay, Nay, Aye, Aye, Nay, Aye, Aye, Nay, Nay, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Nay, Nay, Nay."

Aye: 39
Nay: 41

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:01 pm

"Romextly will not leave SETA!"

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:17 pm

A new issue is put over the "Expandment of human rights" or rather abortion. All parties will speak soon

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:10 pm

Romextly wrote:A new issue is put over the "Expandment of human rights" or rather abortion. All parties will speak soon

Sorry, If I violate the Read Only rule, but as someone who is pro-life, I suggest you keep it banned
Ally of LITA, Member of DCS

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:12 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:
Romextly wrote:A new issue is put over the "Expandment of human rights" or rather abortion. All parties will speak soon

Sorry, If I violate the Read Only rule, but as someone who is pro-life, I suggest you keep it banned

You could have gone to the OOC. And also only the RDP supports it
Last edited by Romextly on Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:12 pm

Romextly wrote:
Crabaiaia wrote:Sorry, If I violate the Read Only rule, but as someone who is pro-life, I suggest you keep it banned

You could have gone to the OOC

Sorry Sorry
Ally of LITA, Member of DCS

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:13 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:
Romextly wrote:You could have gone to the OOC

Sorry Sorry

Its fine

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:16 pm

RP leader will speak
"We believe that abortion is morally wrong. We do belive however that if it is a case of rape, a woman should be able to as it was forced upon her and not of her own fault. It is ludicrous to say that because I don't wan the killing of babies to happen, I'm a tyrannical guy. It is their fault for getting into it."

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:23 pm

The RDP leader will speak
"Having the choice to abort is a right that needs to be protected. A woman has control of her own body and any other thing is masculinists. To keep them from their choice is to keep them in their stereotype. Women want to be free. They want to have equal rights and any other thing is a facists Nazi agenda from white supremacist's who believe that a woman is only to produce kids."

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:30 pm

Majority leader will talk.
"This whole thing of abortion being pro-woman is non-sense. First, she may do what she wants with her body, but not someone elses body. John Locke said the top three things were Life, Liberty and property. And the fact that it is pro-woman is nonsense as well as according to Foxer wosker Polls (The most trusted polls in Romextly), 4 of the 5 aborted kids are female. Thus lowering the female population. And Where have you got any evidence for that? ScienceToday stated that fetuses are humans at month 3! And yet there are people who kill them after that. It's simple. Pro-life is Pro-woman."

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:34 pm

The votes are nay 50 and aye 30. Abortion is still illegal

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:01 pm

Now comes along a contraversal topic. The reason that the rebels had been so successful was because the military had been forced not able to participate due to BLM protests in that are. Now the leaders will talk. RRP leader will talk
"The foundation for this BLM is unfounded. It is alll the ploy of upper-middle class white males trying to overthrow a working government or in this case separatists. The reason why BLM is true, that there is racism, but many points of it can be justified. But the act of rioting and burning homes will not further their cause! How is attacking innocent people's homes and businesses justified this? It is pure lies fed by the liberal media."

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates