NATION

PASSWORD

The Zelorian-Witilandian summit of Friendship [INVITE ONLY]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Witiland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:58 am

Zeloria wrote:What is the economic situation of Witiland?

Our nation has suffered a small recession recently, although on average we are one of the best in our region and in the world.
Our leader is a WEREWOLF deal with it
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:09 am

How about we both sign a charter of sentient rights. You know, like human rights, but for everyone.
____
500 years ago, the universe saw an apocalypse that destroyed most spacefaring lifeforms caused by self-replicating machines, the universe went into a dark age until species that weren't advanced enough for the machine-swarm to detect started travelling into space. It is now the 23rd century, the universe is currently at 'peace'. Will this 'peace' last, or will this new universe end up like the last one?

Progress report: yes... maybe... probably

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:41 am

Zeloria wrote:How about we both sign a charter of sentient rights. You know, like human rights, but for everyone.

"Ah that is a great idea, we can get serval nations actually to sign it!"
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:06 pm

What other countries do you have in mind?
____
500 years ago, the universe saw an apocalypse that destroyed most spacefaring lifeforms caused by self-replicating machines, the universe went into a dark age until species that weren't advanced enough for the machine-swarm to detect started travelling into space. It is now the 23rd century, the universe is currently at 'peace'. Will this 'peace' last, or will this new universe end up like the last one?

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:24 pm

Zeloria wrote:What other countries do you have in mind?

Well Witiland is part of SETA so I could get all SETA members to sign it...
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:04 am

what is SETA?
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:15 am

Zeloria wrote:what is SETA?

A international organization dedicated to spreading peace and propersity to every nation
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:18 am

Is there a list of SETA members?
____

____

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:49 pm

is this conference still going? When are we going to sign the other treaties?
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:51 pm

Zeloria wrote:is this conference still going? When are we going to sign the other treaties?

Carlos looks sad "Yes, we will ... after my son gets put in prison..."
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:56 pm

wait... what?
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:00 pm

Zeloria wrote:wait... what?

"For murder of 5 guards , which was n unintentional. He's being charged as an adult at 14..."
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:03 pm

If it's unintentional, shouldn't he be charged with manslaughter instead of murder?
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:06 pm

Zeloria wrote:If it's unintentional, shouldn't he be charged with manslaughter instead of murder?

"Yes, I think they are trying to change that although Romextly may say otherwise..."
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:17 pm

*Another floating white ball arrives. This time it has a white glowing eye.

Hello, C.A.I here. I was just spying on the SETA meetings and...

*C.A.I notices Carlos.

Oh hey, you're that person, who's son got imprisoned. I am the Covert Artificial Intelligence, but you can call me C.A.I. I heard your country is in a bit of chaos.
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:19 pm

Zeloria wrote:*Another floating white ball arrives. This time it has a white glowing eye.

Hello, C.A.I here. I was just spying on the SETA meetings and...

*C.A.I notices Carlos.

Oh hey, you're that person, who's son got imprisoned. I am the Covert Artificial Intelligence, but you can call me C.A.I. I heard your country is in a bit of chaos.

"Yeah, protests, me getting shot... not fun..."
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:35 pm

Don't worry, I have made up a couple of plans to save your son.

Plan 1) We commit a false flag, act of terrorism, and blame the vampire's for it. Your country has vampires, right? D.A.I, why are you looking at me like that? It's an amazing plan.

Plan 2) We kidnap your son, and bring him to a secret location far away from SETA eyes.

Plan 3) The boring plan. We send our judiciary AI to your son, so it can be his lawyer.
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:39 pm

Zeloria wrote:Don't worry, I have made up a couple of plans to save your son.

Plan 1) We commit a false flag, act of terrorism, and blame the vampire's for it. Your country has vampires, right? D.A.I, why are you looking at me like that? It's an amazing plan.

Plan 2) We kidnap your son, and bring him to a secret location far away from SETA eyes.

Plan 3) The boring plan. We send our judiciary AI to your son, so it can be his lawyer.

Flaws of all the plans

Plan 1. Uh, don't want anger the vampires... anyways we don't hate the vampires that much... that's just in the movies

plan 2. Witiland would get kicked out of SETA and would cause even more trouble

Plan 3. Might actually work, although it would be tough, Vlad being a kid and a werewolf does help...
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:44 pm

C.A.I... I don't think the parliament will approve of the first to plans, because you might cause an international incident. Maybe the third plan will work, but we have to ask J.A.I for that.
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:47 pm

Zeloria wrote:C.A.I... I don't think the parliament will approve of the first to plans, because you might cause an international incident. Maybe the third plan will work, but we have to ask J.A.I for that.

"Hmm let me guess Justice Artificial Intelligence" Carlos smiles as he wags his tail...
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:51 pm

"Almost, its judiciary artificial intelligence, but I have another question. Is it possible to have closer relations with SETA without outright joining them, it may come in handy."
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:52 pm

Zeloria wrote:"Almost, its judiciary artificial intelligence, but I have another question. Is it possible to have closer relations with SETA without outright joining them, it may come in handy."

"Yes although you may have to Romextly or Lagenia to be able to join the meeting..."
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:41 pm

I'm probably going to get observer status at SETA.
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:43 pm

Zeloria wrote:I'm probably going to get observer status at SETA.

"Ah that sounds good... Now why do you only want to be a observer and not full member?"
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:53 pm

Because we are not familiar enough with SETA to join. We first like to know more about it.
____

____

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates