NATION

PASSWORD

The WF Halloween Shindig [IC; Closed]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:06 am

Keller was uncomfortable with both Ari and the currently female Ross kissing each other, but I guess it was love.. "You two get ready to run, if the police show up. I need to warn my friends that this shindig might turn into a raid." Keller said, as she let the two be as Keller went over to find her friends, however she realized that if she told them what would happen, it might ruin their moment. It was complicated, but as people were dancing around her, she needed to come up with something.

At the dining area of the ballroom, both Jessica and Charlie were getting hungry, so they decided to get head over to get their official dinner. "They really kept up with the theming here. I.. What is this?" Charlie said, as she saw a plate that was showing a rather cursed JoJo image. "I think it's part of the cursed theme? But I don't get the reference. Come on, let's get the food before everyone else does." Jessica said, as they got some paper plates and plasticware, where they went at it.

Jessica had a plate of simple goodies of a slice of cheese, borscht, and a side salad. Charlie was already happily getting herself a chunk of prime rib and roast beef. While looking for a table, Jessica noticed that the twins were nearby. "I don't think they would mind, if we joined them." Jessica told Charlie, as they approached the twins. "Hey, you two. You wouldn't mind if we had our dinner here? Tables are getting a bit packed." Jessica asked, where the twins didn't mind, as the two sat at the table.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:03 am

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Keller was uncomfortable with both Ari and the currently female Ross kissing each other, but I guess it was love.. "You two get ready to run, if the police show up. I need to warn my friends that this shindig might turn into a raid." Keller said, as she let the two be as Keller went over to find her friends, however she realized that if she told them what would happen, it might ruin their moment. It was complicated, but as people were dancing around her, she needed to come up with something.

At the dining area of the ballroom, both Jessica and Charlie were getting hungry, so they decided to get head over to get their official dinner. "They really kept up with the theming here. I.. What is this?" Charlie said, as she saw a plate that was showing a rather cursed JoJo image. "I think it's part of the cursed theme? But I don't get the reference. Come on, let's get the food before everyone else does." Jessica said, as they got some paper plates and plasticware, where they went at it.

Jessica had a plate of simple goodies of a slice of cheese, borscht, and a side salad. Charlie was already happily getting herself a chunk of prime rib and roast beef. While looking for a table, Jessica noticed that the twins were nearby. "I don't think they would mind, if we joined them." Jessica told Charlie, as they approached the twins. "Hey, you two. You wouldn't mind if we had our dinner here? Tables are getting a bit packed." Jessica asked, where the twins didn't mind, as the two sat at the table.

Vanny went on the dance floor and started break dancing like a pro. She did this for thirty minutes as everybody danced. She then teleported to the food table and got herself 2 Roast beef and cheddar hoagies. Vanny takes her mask off and eats her hoagies while watching over everyone. She moans at how great these hoagies are. After finishing her meal,she put her mask back and teleports behind Jessica yelling,"WHO SUMMONED ME!!!!!"
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Azur Deutschland
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:22 am

The rose twins gave a smile and a wave at the two women as they approached the table. Hearing Jessica ask if they would mind if her and Charlie sat with them for dinner, both of the twins shook their head.

"We don't mind. In fact, we were wondering if you two would join us." Sylvia said with her friendly smile.

"Mhm. We could talk some more, it would be quite nice." Julienne had added on.

Just then, the strange woman who had given Jessica that costume before appeared out of nowhere, yelling quite loudly. The twins winced a bit. Mmm... I don't like that at all.
✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
"Rozen der Hoffnung. Für das Vaterland."
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the Fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" - Magia German Cover - Sylvia and Julienne miss Oomiya Sakura

Western Fardelshufflestein
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:59 am

8:55 PM

The Shindig: Photos Taken Five Minutes Before Disaster

The police were barreling toward the palace, weapons, warrants, and ammunition at the ready--but very few people presently at the shindig were aware of this. Ross, Nate, and everyone they'd told were, of course, and Marie had been notified forty minutes earlier. As such, she and Ophelia had gone to make sure the children were safely out of the way and as oblivious as possible, exempting Julia. She was given some intel, as being the oldest meant she had responsibility of her cousins and siblings, and she was first in line to the throne. With her father's condition, it was imperative she have at least a vague idea of what was unfolding.

Minister Hans Flammen had departed from the shinding, seeing as defending the nation was literally his job and this was an Avengers-level international threat. Hopefully, he could deescalate this before it broke out into a full-blown conflict, but he and WF's UN ambassador were prepared to seek aid from other nations.

Admittedly, WF has a weak military. 'Tis minisucle, especially considering the country's population of roughly two million. They would not be able to defend themselves from a place like SoMac unaided. Of course, Parliament was still poised to call an emergency diet, an event that was looking more and more likely.

But none of them had any idea that they were about to get lasered.

Currently, Marie was ushering Yens out of the shindig to continue the morning's conversation elsewhere, as Yens had approached Marie and requested they continue speaking. Marie agreed to this because of the direct implications of Yens' presence, and he seemed a decent enough man whom she wished to help.

Ophelia was busy dealing with the crisis elsewhere as an advisor (being a Former Queen did not stop her from being active in politics), and Wilhelm was, well...he was tragically located near Cat!Ross and Cat!Nate and many of the other Cat!guests. He had had brief exchanges with several of them, but for now he was dancing with one eye on Cat!Ross. Had he been focusing on Cat!Nate, he would have noticed Cat!Nate tampering with the smoke machines, but due to the necessity of this scheme succeeding, he did not.

The Minister of Agriculture, meanwhile, was passed out drunk in a corner.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:26 am

Jessica and Charlie sat at the table, where they continued their conversation. "We just finished a bit of dancing, but we needed to get some dinner, so we figured we can have some grub." Jessica explained, as they started eating. "I was thinking of doing the Costume Competition with Jessica, but I don't know if my costume would be good." Charlie said, as she casually took a bite of her prime rib, while holding the actual bone from it, like it was a drumstick.

"I saw the invitation that Keller sent me. Costume is supposed to be chilling, but I think my costume will do, unless the rabbit costume that Vanny-"

"WHO SUMMONED ME!!!!!"

Vanny immediately appeared behind Jessica, where she let out another yelp. "EK! Vanny, for fuck's sake! You got to tap their shoulder, not jumpscare them! We didn't summon you. I just mentioned you." Jessica said, scolding Vanny a bit. "So always, I was thinking of doing the costume contest, but I don't know which would be good. Maybe my costume, since it's more high-quality looking."

Jessica shared a group conversation, where this lasted until 8:55. 55 minutes after they finished dinner, Jessica suggested to Charlie that they head back to the dance floor, however before that, Keller appeared to them.

"Keller, what's wrong? You have a troubled look on your face?" Charlie asked Keller, as her eyes shifted towards the smoke machines. "Uhhh... Guys. I know I'm being a buzzkill, but I think I should take you guys through the fire escap-"
"Just chill out!" Jessica said, as she put a hand on Keller's shoulder. "The Costume Competition might start any minute, so we just want to relax with some ballroom dancing."
"Look, it's Ross! He's-"
"You really need to chill."
"I don't know, Jessica. I think she might trying to warn us about something." Charlie told Jessica, where she asked Keller a question.

"Well, is there a bomb that's about to go off?"
"No, but I think-"
"Then, it's fine, Keller. Everything is fine." Jessica told Keller, where she wanted to explode, but her face only contorted into a passive-aggressive grin. "Just... Just make sure that you protect her, Charlie!" Keller immediately said, as she started to head back to Nate, hesitant on the idea of extraction.

"What's up with her?" Jessica asked Charlie. "I should make sure that both of us are safe, though." Charlie grabbed Jessica's arm, tugging her close. "Oh you little devil you.." Jessica muttered to Charlie, where they decided to head back to the dance floor.

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:14 pm

This is it, you know. It's now or never, do or die. Paris and Vashadri slowly came back down to earth after a blissful time spent dancing and simply enjoying each other's company despite the sea of humanity and spooky decor in the ballroom. The weeb laser, Paris' anger at Ross, Vanny's creepiness, Alastair's pitiable condition, all had been swept away by that wonderful thing called love. Taking her partner's hand, she looked her right in the eye and smiled, heart racing. Tonight had been one of the best nights of Paris' life, but it had the potential to get much better. Here goes nothing. "So, have you made your mind up about whether you want to...?" I'm blushing even harder than you are, aren't I?
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:32 pm

Amadeus, still confused about all the catgirls, walks away from the refreshments table, heading to grab something to eat. As he is walking to the food table, he sees a cursed jojo image, and decides to stop and get a better look at it. The image depicted Part 3 Jotaro with an over-exaggeratingly long collared jacket, with the collar straight up, and his student hat's brim was smooched at the brim, and Kakyoin wearing a cherry hood, covering his hair, and his sunglasses that he had got three-quarters of the way into the Egypt Arc.

Amadeus [hums in approval]:"That is cursed, but I have seen some that are more cursed than this."

He then continues on his way to get something to satisfy him until the end of the party.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:20 pm

Brettenwald wrote:This is it, you know. It's now or never, do or die. Paris and Vashadri slowly came back down to earth after a blissful time spent dancing and simply enjoying each other's company despite the sea of humanity and spooky decor in the ballroom. The weeb laser, Paris' anger at Ross, Vanny's creepiness, Alastair's pitiable condition, all had been swept away by that wonderful thing called love. Taking her partner's hand, she looked her right in the eye and smiled, heart racing. Tonight had been one of the best nights of Paris' life, but it had the potential to get much better. Here goes nothing. "So, have you made your mind up about whether you want to...?" I'm blushing even harder than you are, aren't I?

Oh.

For a moment Vashadri was certain she'd set a world record in the field of deepness and redness of a blush. Then she looked up at Paris and saw she had been sorely defeated on that front. She tried to open her mouth, to say something, anything, but found her tongue stuck to the roof of her now-dry mouth and her throat completely and utterly inoperative. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't force out the answer she so desperately wanted to give. Her heart was fluttering in her chest and she swore the hand Paris had took would shake itself right off it Paris were to let it go.

She... didn't know what to say. It wasn't something she really had thought about; she'd been so carried away with their dance that she hadn't put any mind to the, er, afterparty. But now that she did think about it she was surprisingly okay with it. It would be nice, sure, and more importantly it would get her away from Ross. She was still distinctly aware of his presence here. And, well... it would be with Paris. Paris was undeniably the only one she had eyes for here. And... she did love Paris. In fact she thought Paris was beautiful and kind and compassionate and emotional and supportive and simply perfect. Why not go for it, then? Why not?

It was just odd to consider the more... grounded aspects of that love. Not wholly unwelcome, but odd.

Wordlessly, her mind worked over the options- well, option. It was a perfect binary she was presented with, and she was already tending towards an answer to the affirmative. Do I say yes? What happens then? I know what she's asking. I want it. But that... I don't know. I... no. It doesn't matter. I want to say yes. Damn the consequences. I'm saying yes.

That assertiveness, though, was not necessarily expressed outwardly. In fact, at the moment Vashadri decided that she would accept Paris' offer, all she could manage was to give a meek little nod and blush a yet-deeper shade of red. "Y... I... I d-"

And then as soon as that last syllable was uttered Paris was gripping her hand even tighter and dragging her from the ballroom and all she could do was blush and grin like an idiot and everything was going to be just fine-
Last edited by Kiu Ghesik on Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

 ✵  THE GREAT KIU - EJADRIR DEGHEU GIYEF KHUDEYVH. ✵ 

Questions | Soon | Nomadwave
✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

✵ ooc: i dont exist
She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:11 pm

Paris had to keep from breaking down in a fit of giggly euphoria as she led Vashadri out of the ballroom, and then suddenly slowed down. "I know you're excited, but I want to be petty and dramatic toward Ross for a second." Making sure he (and Ari, but that was unavoidable) were getting an excellent view of their departure, she gave Vashadri a little push and told her to go ahead before making direct eye contact with Ross while Ari wasn't looking, smiling an incredibly sweet and pretty smile, and making a very rude hand gesture at Ross. That felt far too good. She caught up to her paramour at the palace's front door. "Mission accomplished." Another kiss. "Now, where's that limousine?"

The ride to the hotel seemed to pass in the blink of an eye, the chauffeur's smooth driving enabling Vashadri to sit on the taller girls lap and get firmly but lovingly cuddled. Paris was a little embarrassed about her inability to stop purring during the whole thing, but at least Vashadri wasn't doing much better in that department. Even being stopped by a team of Fardelcops didn't spoil the mood, though Paris wasn't surprised it was Ross they were searching the vehicle for. She was also rather annoyed that she seemed to be getting more attention than the search did, but it wasn't everyday you saw a pair of lesbian catgirls in the back of a limousine. Receiving an odd look from the desk clerk and immediately ignoring it, Paris led her paramour by the hand down the hallway to her hotel room. "I don't like what's going on with this thing with Ross, so that's why I'm locking up all the way," she called over her shoulder as she ducked into the bathroom. "Just for safety. Do whatever you like to get ready, I'll be out in a moment."
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:31 pm

The door clicked shut behind Paris, leaving Vashadri alone in the hotel room. Well, not wholly alone- there was only a thin wall between Paris and herself. But still. It was quiet. Or it would have been if Paris hadn't been humming in the bathroom.

Oh, well. It was still peaceful enough here. Vashadri's admittedly-limited experience with hotel rooms had so far been rather good; excepting the screaming children that always seemed to run just outside your door when you were about to nod off they seemed places of solitude, and of relative privacy. She smiled at the steady thrum of the air-conditioner kicking to life behind her, at the little shiver of both anticipation and coldness that washed over her, and leaped up onto the bed, still grinning as she buried herself under the covers.

A moment later she was once again nestled very firmly in a blanket-fort of her own making, only the tips of her ears poking out above the buttresses. Vashadri pulled her knees close to her chest and smiled, rocking herself back and forth with a giddy expression on her face. It felt like... like she was teasing Paris, in a sweet, constructive sort of way. And while she couldn't ever bring herself to hurt Paris it would be nice to have some fun with her.

Vashadri buried herself deeper in the blanket pile, pulling even her ears into the fortifications, and giggled. Something about this was incredibly funny to her, even if she was unsure why. She was about to see if it was possible to tuck herself in any tighter when she heard the bathroom door creak open, and her laughter caught in her throat, though the smile on her face grew even larger. A not-insignificant twitch of her tail revealed a flaw in her plan- it was sticking out the side of her little pile. She hadn't been able to tuck herself in all the way.

Oh, well. It was time for something else entirely now. But still- as easy as it would be to do so, Paris had to find her first, and extricate her from her citadel of sheets.

And that would likely prove slightly harder than merely discovering her hidey-hole.
Last edited by Kiu Ghesik on Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Socialist Macronesia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Socialist Macronesia » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:08 pm

At exactly 8:59 PM, several police vehicles pulled up outside the front door of the palace. Most of these were simple police cars, but two of them were specifically SWAT armoured vehicles. Inside of these cars was over 50 of Western Fardelshufflestein's finest men in blue. And several men sporting black tactical gear and automatic weapons.

Fifteen seconds later, the first team made it to the front door of the ballroom. Thirty nine seconds after that, every team was in place to enter the ballroom.

At exactly 9:00 PM, all hell broke loose.

The first man to spot Ross was the point man on the front door. Had he been given orders to eliminate Ross, he could've shot Ross with his handgun at exactly 9:00:02. But he didn't. The second person to see Ross was the breacher for the front door. He had a 12 gauge shotgun. Had he been given orders to eliminate Ross, he could have eviscerated him with a well placed slug or two just a few seconds later. But he didn't, and stepped right into the ballroom, his boomstick aimed directly at Ross's chest.

There was a call for surrender. There was a creak as the back door opened, more officers spilling out to fill the room, their weapons all aimed at Ross (and by extension, Ari.). Ross had dry-swallowed two anti anxiety pills in preparation. He had felt a wave of relief him him a few minutes later. He was calm. He would be calm. Everything was going to be just fine. They wouldn't be able to touch him.

As everyone entered the room, they noticed that Ross, Ari, and a catgirl at the back of the room all had gas masks on. And that the catgirl in the back had ducked behind the nearest speaker. But the officer's minds drifted back to the gas mask. Why were those three wearing gas masks? The SWAT team did too, but they hadn't thrown even a single canister of tear gas in yet. They were just taking a precaution for what they didn't want to happen.

And then the Room suddenly exploded in light and color and cold and sand and a neon-pink fluorescent gas began to escape from one of the smoke machines, and for a second, all Ross could see was a blinding light coming from everywhere around him. And then it subsided.

Ross dove behind a table. The gas had failed. They were gonna all be taken in. Well, it was just fine with him, as long as they let him see Ari once in a while. Nate might have been able to make it out, though. He'd fight till he dropped dead from exhaustion. He'd never surrender, right? He was tough, a soldier. He'd fought his whole life. He would be just fine.

Ross took a peek at the rest of the ballroom.

As Ross looked over the barrier he was now hiding behind like he was a colonel being shot at by a skimpy looking maid with a Harrington and Richardson, he came to several conclusions. One, the gas had very much worked. Two, Ari and Nate had not been affected. Three, he had been usurped as the hornieness man in the room. Because the members of the NH police department won first, second, third all through last.

Ross sighed with relief. And then realized that he had just also gassed half the Parlement, and most of the foreign dignitaries. Who were now either violently frothing from the mouths, and attempting to make out with one another fervently, or staring dreamily at their significant others, the thoughts in their mind evidently visible to all the unaffected. In fact, everyone in the room looked affected.

Except for MOTHERFUCKING WILHELM.

He had on a oxygen mask. He would be fine. The gas wouldn't affect him because he wasn't even breathing any in. Ross sought to solve that problem. Ross bent over one of the police officers who was now violently spasming on the ground, and took their MP5k. He pointed it straight at Wilhelm's face.

Wilhelm looked almost irritated at Ross, as though this whole incident was some sort of prank that had gone too far.

"Wilhelm, I should have killed you when I had the chance. I should have shot you at the wedding. And I regret it immensely."

"Then do it now, kuckold."

Ross had to resist the urge to laugh.

"You're a funny one, Wilhem."

"I wasn't trying to be funny, Ross."

"Why do you have to ruin the mood, man?" He lowered the German submachine gun. "I mean, you--"

"Just go ahead and do it."

Ross smirked and handed over the submachine gun to a stern-faced Nate, who handed him the weeb laser in return. That got a look of concern from him.

"What you you doing with zat--"

But Ross already had it raised right at Wilhelm's face.

The two locked eyes. It was a test of who would break first. And Ross knew what he had to do. He had to take the high ground. He was gonna emotionally kick Wilhelm's ass. And it took the form of eight words.

"Gratitude, Oscar, is a sickness suffered by dogs."

He lowered the weeb laser. Wilhem sighed with relief.

"Nate. Radio the extraction team. It's go time."

Ari and Nate both spoke up.

"Ross? What the fuck?"

"I can explain."

"Is this fucking horny gas?"

"This is WAR, Ari. Casualties are inevitable. You cannot make an omelet without breaking eggs, any cook will tell you that."

Wilhem spoke up. "Funny you should be talking about war, John Ross, as ze man who has committed most of ze war crimes in zis place."

"Shut up. Point is, we gotta go soon. We have to get to the roof."

Marie and Morris were talking outside, far away from any of the violence. Morris was talking when suddenly Marie put her finger to his lips.

"Do you hear zat noise?"

"What do you--"

A dim roar. That was becoming louder, and LOUDER, and LOUDER--

The sky seemed to part, and a portal from the darkness seemed to have appeared (or it could have just been because it was dark and nobody could see). Morris blinked, and the next second he was deafened by a roar of aircraft engines and it was scary and something flew past his face.

And that Marie realized that a gott-damn red shipping container had just passed at hundreds of miles per hour a few feet away from her body, a few feet away from smacking her into the air and/or flattening her against the metal.

The unmistakable glow of four jet engines lit up the night. Four engines unmistakable as the VALV. Only used by the Socialist Macronesian government. Marie knew what that meant.

It meant something was going down. And when Socialist Macronesia is involved, it's really going down.
Last edited by Socialist Macronesia on Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Currently in the process of revamping all of my lore, including my signature. It's gonna probably take a while, better make yourself comfortable.

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:34 pm

OOC Disclaimer: The following contains non-explicit but somewhat sexually suggestive material, therefore I have spoilered the body of this post in order to cover my ass. I will alter any part of this post upon request by the thread OP Western Fardelshufflestein or any moderator.

"Alright, I'm done." Hair: down. Makeup: off. Let's go. Paris, now clad only in the black lace lingerie she'd picked up at Neiman Marcus and the hotel's thoughtfully-provided fluffy bathrobe, padded barefoot out of the bathroom. "Oh, no. Where'd you go, Vashadri?" You're a tease, I like that. "You're not over here . . . or here . . ." Conscious of a twitching tail tip and barely suppressed laughter under a pile of blankets and pillows, she grinned. "Maybe you're hiding under here." Her voice lowered from a purr to a luscious growl. "Are you?" Pouncing on the blanket fort, tickling Vashadri and giving her ear scritches soon revealed that to be true, but her partner wasn't budging. "Shame...You know, there's some delicious chocolate still in my purse, it'd be a shame if someone decided t-"

Approximately one explosion of blankets and sweater later, she was simultaneously laughing her head off and holding a smol, angery cinny rol at arm's length. "I'm joking, I'm joking! Here." Playfully feeding Vashadri a truffle, she turned her Bluetooth speaker on and put some sensuous low-tempo R&B on shuffle before ditching the robe and gently but firmly pushing her onto the bed. "I'm going to make this a night you'll never forget," she purred in a seemingly both scared and elated Vashadri's ear before kissing her neck, and moving back up to kiss her on the lips, and down, and down, and turning off the light to surround what soon became a warm tangle of limbs and clothing and sheets and lust and love in darkness.

Paris was to come to four realizations later that night, though she didn't know it at the outset. One, Vashadri was definitely enjoying this despite Paris' more dominant role, or perhaps because of it. Two, hickeys hurt more than she expected them to. Three, Normal!Paris' brain briefly dropped in to see what condition Cat!Paris' condition was in and reminded her that Lisanne would probably appreciate something like this when he got home. Four, the Jacobean must have had excellent sound insulation.
Last edited by Brettenwald on Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BRETTENWALD

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:36 pm

As the beam of red light dissipated, Amadeus immediately knew what it was. It was not some weird light show, but the weeb laser. As he went to go find Ross and why he had done this, he felt strange. He felt as if he were changing. "Oh God," he thought to himself, "please, do not turn me into a catgirl, ANYTHING but a catgirl." As his body began to change, he felt his fingers begin to grow long and thin. He felt his toes merge into two talons on each foot, with one extra talon on the back of them. His legs were beginning to harden, almost becoming leathery. His arms began to get heavier as muscles grew to make him able to fly. On the back of his pelvis, he felt a small, yet wide, tail begin to grow. His nose and mouth extended and hardened to form a grey, shiny beak. His chest grew heavier as two plump breasts grew from his pecs. As soon as he thought it was done, his [censorship] fell off, replaced by a thin [Yay censorship]. When the transformation was done, he started to grow black feathers at an almost instantaneous rate.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:39 pm

Brettenwald wrote:OOC Disclaimer: The following contains non-explicit but somewhat sexually suggestive material, therefore I have spoilered the body of this post in order to cover my ass. I will alter any part of this post upon request by the thread OP Western Fardelshufflestein or any moderator.

"Alright, I'm done." Hair: down. Makeup: off. Let's go. Paris, now clad only in the black lace [REDACTED] she'd picked up at Neiman Marcus and the hotel's thoughtfully-provided fluffy bathrobe, padded barefoot out of the bathroom. "Oh, no. Where'd you go, Vashadri?" You're a tease, I like that. "You're not over here . . . or here . . ." Conscious of a twitching tail tip and barely suppressed laughter under a pile of blankets and pillows, she grinned. "Maybe you're hiding under here." Her voice lowered from a purr to a luscious growl. "Are you?" Pouncing on the blanket fort, tickling Vashadri and giving her ear scritches soon revealed that to be true, but her partner wasn't budging. "Shame...You know, there's some delicious chocolate still in my purse, it'd be a shame if someone decided t-"

Approximately one explosion of blankets and sweater later, she was simultaneously laughing her head off and holding a smol, angery cinny rol at arm's length. "I'm joking, I'm joking! Here." Playfully feeding Vashadri a truffle, she turned her Bluetooth speaker on and put some sensuous low-tempo R&B on shuffle before ditching the robe and gently but firmly pushing her onto the bed. "I'm going to make this a night you'll never forget," she purred in a seemingly both scared and elated Vashadri's ear before kissing her neck, and moving back up to kiss her on the lips, and down, and down, and turning off the light to surround what soon became a warm tangle of limbs and clothing and sheets and lust and love in darkness.

Paris was to come to four realizations later that night, though she didn't know it at the outset. One, Vashadri was definitely enjoying this despite Paris' more dominant role, or perhaps because of it. Two, hickeys hurt more than she expected them to. Three, Normal!Paris' brain briefly dropped in to see what condition Cat!Paris' condition was in and reminded her that Lisanne would probably appreciate something like this this when he got home. Four, the Jacobean must have had excellent sound insulation.

When Vashadri had first heard the door open she'd stiffened in anticipation, but nonetheless had desperately tried and failed to stifle her laughter. Paris stalked closer across the soft carpet and then stopped, hovering over Vashadri's hiding place. And then she pounced. Vashadri felt Paris tickling her sides, scratching at her ears, doing everything possible to coax the little rol out from her fortress. But yet the bastions held, and laughing Vashadri remained tucked safely away. And then-

"Shame...You know, there's some delicious chocolate still in my purse, it'd be a shame if someone decided t-"

Oh, that did it. The circumstances of the engagement had changed. Vashadri was no longer hidden away from her assailant; she was sallying out from the blanket-fort, trying to get at Paris, to protect her sweet little treats. But Paris had no problem in fending her off; then again, having far longer arms than your opponent does help in that regard. Long, pale, shapely-

Suddenly, Paris let her go, and she collapsed into her partner's lap. Vashadri almost instantly curled into a little ball in her place there, smiling gently as Paris fed her a truffle. Very sweet, thanks. Nibbling on it absentmindedly, she watched impassively as Paris stood, strode over to the side of the bed, and... turned on a speaker. Playing low, smooth music that most definitely implied a certain sort of activity likely in her near future.

And then Paris shed the fluffy robe, and Vashadri's jaw fell open. She... oh god. She was- stunning. The frilly lace was a bit much, but... oh god. And then Paris was coming closer and pushing her onto the bed and her mind was empty and her heart was racing and Paris was at her ear and then her neck and then her lips and then-

It'd begun. It started out simply enough, but... it most certainly didn't stay that way. At some point the sweater came off. She wasn't sure when; all she was aware of was that suddenly things had gotten much warmer. And much more physical. And then she was very much into it all and writhing about and purring and yowling and doing a number of very undignified things with Paris fortunately covered up by the darkness and then things finally reached the point where a fade to black might've been necessary and so for the purposes of maintaining sanity the curtain fell.

But certain amorous activities no doubt continued for quite a long while after the curtain had fallen; in fact, the fact that the curtain was soundproof was essential in keeping the audience from becoming aware of that fact. By the time they'd finished the R&B playlist had looped around at least twice over, a clock by the now-distressed bedside read half past one, every part of Vashadri ached beyond belief, and she laid sprawled out on the bed exhausted, coated in sweat, and panting. Paris beside her seemed much more well-rested. Or simply drained.

Vashadri sighed, rolled over, and put her arms around her partner, then closed her eyes and smiled. She was finally safe. She could rest. And she needed to rest. Yawning, she planted a kiss on Paris' cheek.

"Parish," she said, slurring her speech in her tiredness. "I lubsh you, you know that?"

Solemnly, Paris nodded. "Yes." Wait, why... why's she sad? Did I... did we do something wrong?

Shivering in the cold, Vashadri pulled herself closer to Paris' side. "Thash good." She let out a yowling yawn and sighed. And then, against her will, she closed her eyes. I'm... I'm staying here. I'm staying.. awake. In... this... mo... ment...

And a moment later her tail was twitching, her legs kicking ever so slightly, and her thoughts far away, gripped in sleep.
Last edited by Kiu Ghesik on Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:23 am, edited 7 times in total.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Azur Deutschland
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:05 pm

Keller appeared to tell Jessica and Charlie about something. She seemed concerned and afraid of something. The twins looked at each other with concerned looks. The two other women were dismissing Keller's worries. Before the twins could continue the conversation, Jessica and Charlie had gotten up and went back to the dance floor. Sitting in silence, alone, Sylvia and Julienne quickly finished the food that was on their plates. Their pace had quickened because something seemed insanely off. Keller must have had some legitimate reasoning to worry... Something bad is going to happen...

Sylvia and Julienne stood up from the table, readying themselves to leave. Just then, a quick glance at the main entrance. The clock ticked 9 and a couple of events happened. A full on SWAT team burst into palace. Something happened over on the other side of the hall with the smoke machines.

In the chaos that occurred during those seconds, Sylvia clenched her fists as she quickly braced herself with a multitude of defensive spells. Julienne had wasted no time either. Their expert military training taught them extremely well.

Her fists clenched even harder that her nails threatened to break the skin of her palm, Sylvia shouted out in anger at no one in particular. "What the hell is happening now?!"

Julienne wrapped a hand around one of her sister's. This act calmed the elder twin just a little bit, enough to temper her feelings and emotions. "We should leave... Before something else happens."
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the Fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" - Magia German Cover - Sylvia and Julienne miss Oomiya Sakura

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:27 pm

Socialist Macronesia wrote:
At exactly 8:59 PM, several police vehicles pulled up outside the front door of the palace. Most of these were simple police cars, but two of them were specifically SWAT armoured vehicles. Inside of these cars was over 50 of Western Fardelshufflestein's finest men in blue. And several men sporting black tactical gear and automatic weapons.

Fifteen seconds later, the first team made it to the front door of the ballroom. Thirty nine seconds after that, every team was in place to enter the ballroom.

At exactly 9:00 PM, all hell broke loose.

The first man to spot Ross was the point man on the front door. Had he been given orders to eliminate Ross, he could've shot Ross with his handgun at exactly 9:00:02. But he didn't. The second person to see Ross was the breacher for the front door. He had a 12 gauge shotgun. Had he been given orders to eliminate Ross, he could have eviscerated him with a well placed slug or two just a few seconds later. But he didn't, and stepped right into the ballroom, his boomstick aimed directly at Ross's chest.

There was a call for surrender. There was a creak as the back door opened, more officers spilling out to fill the room, their weapons all aimed at Ross (and by extension, Ari.). Ross had dry-swallowed two anti anxiety pills in preparation. He had felt a wave of relief him him a few minutes later. He was calm. He would be calm. Everything was going to be just fine. They wouldn't be able to touch him.

As everyone entered the room, they noticed that Ross, Ari, and a catgirl at the back of the room all had gas masks on. And that the catgirl in the back had ducked behind the nearest speaker. But the officer's minds drifted back to the gas mask. Why were those three wearing gas masks? The SWAT team did too, but they hadn't thrown even a single canister of tear gas in yet. They were just taking a precaution for what they didn't want to happen.

And then the Room suddenly exploded in light and color and cold and sand and a neon-pink fluorescent gas began to escape from one of the smoke machines, and for a second, all Ross could see was a blinding light coming from everywhere around him. And then it subsided.

Ross dove behind a table. The gas had failed. They were gonna all be taken in. Well, it was just fine with him, as long as they let him see Ari once in a while. Nate might have been able to make it out, though. He'd fight till he dropped dead from exhaustion. He'd never surrender, right? He was tough, a soldier. He'd fought his whole life. He would be just fine.

Ross took a peek at the rest of the ballroom.

As Ross looked over the barrier he was now hiding behind like he was a colonel being shot at by a skimpy looking maid with a Harrington and Richardson, he came to several conclusions. One, the gas had very much worked. Two, Ari and Nate had not been affected. Three, he had been usurped as the hornieness man in the room. Because the members of the NH police department won first, second, third all through last.

Ross sighed with relief. And then realized that he had just also gassed half the Parlement, and most of the foreign dignitaries. Who were now either violently frothing from the mouths, and attempting to make out with one another fervently, or staring dreamily at their significant others, the thoughts in their mind evidently visible to all the unaffected. In fact, everyone in the room looked affected.

Except for MOTHERFUCKING WILHELM.

He had on a oxygen mask. He would be fine. The gas wouldn't affect him because he wasn't even breathing any in. Ross sought to solve that problem. Ross bent over one of the police officers who was now violently spasming on the ground, and took their MP5k. He pointed it straight at Wilhelm's face.

Wilhelm looked almost irritated at Ross, as though this whole incident was some sort of prank that had gone too far.

"Wilhelm, I should have killed you when I had the chance. I should have shot you at the wedding. And I regret it immensely."

"Then do it now, kuckold."

Ross had to resist the urge to laugh.

"You're a funny one, Wilhem."

"I wasn't trying to be funny, Ross."

"Why do you have to ruin the mood, man?" He lowered the German submachine gun. "I mean, you--"

"Just go ahead and do it."

Ross smirked and handed over the submachine gun to a stern-faced Nate, who handed him the weeb laser in return. That got a look of concern from him.

"What you you doing with zat--"

But Ross already had it raised right at Wilhelm's face.

The two locked eyes. It was a test of who would break first. And Ross knew what he had to do. He had to take the high ground. He was gonna emotionally kick Wilhelm's ass. And it took the form of eight words.

"Gratitude, Oscar, is a sickness suffered by dogs."

He lowered the weeb laser. Wilhem sighed with relief.

"Nate. Radio the extraction team. It's go time."

Ari and Nate both spoke up.

"Ross? What the fuck?"

"I can explain."

"Is this fucking horny gas?"

"This is WAR, Ari. Casualties are inevitable. You cannot make an omelet without breaking eggs, any cook will tell you that."

Wilhem spoke up. "Funny you should be talking about war, John Ross, as ze man who has committed most of ze war crimes in zis place."

"Shut up. Point is, we gotta go soon. We have to get to the roof."

Marie and Morris were talking outside, far away from any of the violence. Morris was talking when suddenly Marie put her finger to his lips.

"Do you hear zat noise?"

"What do you--"

A dim roar. That was becoming louder, and LOUDER, and LOUDER--

The sky seemed to part, and a portal from the darkness seemed to have appeared (or it could have just been because it was dark and nobody could see). Morris blinked, and the next second he was deafened by a roar of aircraft engines and it was scary and something flew past his face.

And that Marie realized that a gott-damn red shipping container had just passed at hundreds of miles per hour a few feet away from her body, a few feet away from smacking her into the air and/or flattening her against the metal.

The unmistakable glow of four jet engines lit up the night. Four engines unmistakable as the VALV. Only used by the Socialist Macronesian government. Marie knew what that meant.

It meant something was going down. And when Socialist Macronesia is involved, it's really going down.

Vanny was talking with Keller,Jessica and Charlie about random wholesome subjects when WF police entered the ballroom to arrest Ross apparently. She noticed the pink gas coming out of one of the smoke machine. She was thinking,Ah hell nah to nah nah nah. Vanny decided to teleport herself out of hars to a spot across the street from where the ballroom is. Vanny yelled out,"I knew that bastard Ross was up to something." Curse words of every stripe started coming out of her mouth in Spanish all aimed at Ross.
Last edited by American Pere Housh on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:34 pm

Drained in every sense of the word, with a limp tail, aching muscles and a general feeling of weightless euphoria, Paris smiled to herself as she and Vashadri cuddled together, though in her case it wasn't without a trace of sadness and regret. I love you too with all my heart . . . for now. Are we even going to get along, much less actually like each other once this wears off? I know I'll be nearly unrecognizable to you in terms of behavior and personality. Oh, sweetheart . . . 'Shadri looked beautiful when she was sleeping, Paris thought. Somehow she managed to get her dressed and wrapped up in a floofy blanket like a smol and extremely cute catgirl burrito, make herself decent in a Pink Floyd T-shirt, plaid pajama bottoms and pool flip-flops from Normal!Paris' sleep wardrobe, and heft Vashadri over her shoulder in a fireman's carry without waking her up, though she did wriggle a bit & emit a sleepy, surprised and extremely adorable little meow when the elevator stopped with more of a jolt than Paris had expected. Operating a keycard door with one hand proved irksome, but eventually Vashadri was comfortably tucked in her bed and sleeping the sleep of dreams, beloved sweater delicately hung in the closet. Paris gave her one last kiss on the lips. "Goodnight . . . and goodbye." Lapsing into Brettain when she added "I love you", she set the box of chocolates atop the mini fridge, switched off the light, and closed the door on both her lover's room and an oddly wonderful chapter of her life.

Dear Vashadri,
Thank you for a strange, beautiful, loving, caring, once-in-a-lifetime 24 hours. We'll see each other again in Socialist Macronesia since I'm stuck with most of the crown's diplomatic workload, Ari's stuck like glue to Ross and you go wherever she goes. I must warn you in advance that the normal Paris is very different from the one you know, but I hope that we can be friends regardless. I'm bringing my siblings along with me, too. You'll hate my brother, but you and my sister should get along splendidly. Give my regards to Ari and tell her that I'm sorry if I've caused any trouble between the two of you, it was never my intention to do so. I hope you enjoy the tea service.
Yours with love,
Paris A. Cärrino
BRETTENWALD

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:53 am

Jessica and Charlie finished their food and returned to the dance floor. The song that was blaring from the DJ was a remix of a classic 80's song that some might recognize. Keller went to take a peek out of the fire escape to prepare when the extraction team would arrive for Ross, until she noticed something outside of the door. Outside of the fire escape, which led to an alley that also led out to the front, she could see the arrival of several police vehicles. "Shit... I need to talk Nate.."

It wasn't until she saw the SWAT troopers with their gas masks was when she immediately went over to try to find both Jessica and Charlie. However, she remembered about the chloroform that Nate was supposed to release. She immediately rushed to the dining area, where she grabbed a whole bunch of napkins to cover her mouth and nose to not breathe in the gas. Around this time, the police have breached the room, where there was the call for Ross to surrender. Jessica and Charlie, who both of them were at the dance floor, when the police arrived. Both were confused at the time, however it wasn't until Keller suddenly saw many things happen at once was when things went off the deep end.

Keller couldn't remember. The laser that Ross still had must have come off again. Along with the fact that a trigger happy-esque cop had deployed a flashbang too early. Along with the fact that the gas that Nate thought was chloroform was actually something that doesn't knock people out, but end up doing worse..

A neon-pink fluorescent gas went off from one of the smoke machines, which ended up doing so at a rapid rate. Soon, the whole ballroom was engulfed in gas, as Keller immediately realized that something went wrong, as she looked at the people around her with her napkins at her face. Jessica and Charlie were also unfortunate victims of this gas, where something within them occurred.

"Charlie!"
"Oh...AH!!" Charlie's marking on her wrist was beeping, where she nearly slid out of her "true costume". The gas nearly caused her to go into her demon form, where there was this sudden urge. This...arousal! Both of them recognized the smell.

It was like the tea they served. But this wasn't tea..

OOC Disclaimer: Reminder that this is still softcore content, but this can still be edited if asked by a moderator or the OP.

The gas was like an aphrodisiac, except it was more synthetic to the point where it was chemically made. While the effects weren't that bad, seeing how the gas even when spread out was less toxic and powerful, the cruel scientists behind the formula made sure that the gas worked. Quality over quantity. The gas attacks the systems that controls the body's sense of arousal. This can lead to some side effects like uncontrollable drooling, obsession over romantic interests, and of course...desire to fornicate.

The WF police force were not prepared for what they had in their hands, as the gas filled the ballroom. People weren't dying, but they were on the verge of starting an actual orgy, if things weren't fixed.

One of the first things that happened to both Jessica and Charlie were the insanity of the horny gas. Charlie started to drool from her mouth, where she had to move her hands towards her skirt, since she was feeling the arousal at her...ahem! Loins. "Charlie, I don't know why but..." Jessica immediately gripped Charlie for support, as she looked dreamy towards Charlie. "Jessica, I can't stop! I'm sorry!" Charlie said, as her hands immediately moved to Jessica's chest. "Charlie. W-w-wait!" Jessica tried to back down, but the feeling of Charlie's hands on her chest ended up making the situation more complicated. Now, Jessica needed to give the same type of love in return!

Jessican immediately leaned close, as she was about to kiss Charlie, however she accidently forced her tongue into Charlie's mouth. "For fuck's sake!" While they didn't end up without their clothes, their costumes were torn and ripped up. Charlie ended up undoing Jessica's vest, where she ended up ripping it open, revealing Jessica's full chest. Jessica had a bra on to match her costume a bit, along with some more visible muscles on the midriff. Her hat and mask got knocked off, where Charlie still gotten a bit frisky with her by almost undoing her shoulder straps on the bra, however while the straps were slightly unadjusted, the bra stayed on and revealing nothing explicit from Jessica.

Charlie was also unfortunate, where her costume as a witch ended up looking like she was dressed in rags. Jessica messed up the top of Charlie's dress, where it ended up revealing a little too much of Charlie's cleavage. A bra was on, but the skirt was now a disaster, where it went from long skirt to short skirt. All of this. All of this was due to that fucking gas, Jessica thought, as she ended up having Charlie's legs around her thighs, where both of them ended up falling onto the floor, almost planning to do the unthinkable, until-

"Guys! Oh my god! Hang on!" Keller appeared with the napkins wrapped around her face, as she was struggling to not breathe in the gas. Keller was well aware of what was happening to her friends, but she didn't want to leave them like this. Keller immediately tried to get drag Jessica by her shoulder, but she was too heavy with Charlie on her. "Charlie, snap out of it!" Keller immediately shoved Charlie off, where Charlie started to try to cover her mouth to not breathe in much of the gas. "Charlie, help me with Jessica!" Keller demanded, as Charlie picked up Jessica's legs while Keller carried her from the shoulders and arms.

Outside, the coat clerk had made it almost without a stratch and with everyone's coats and other possessions. He breathe in some of the gas, where as a suitor, he was admiring the fine rear end of the mistress he was attracted to. It wasn't until he saw the two women taking their friend outside at the front of the place was when he tried to act professional again. "I do apologize for ze unscheduled intrusion into ze event! Would you like to have your bag back, ma'am?" he asked Jessica, who was starting to snap out of it, since the gas wasn't outside.

"Uhhhh.. What.. NO! My fucking costume!!" Jessica immediately redded her face, as she covered her chest. There were some guests present, but Jessica should have felt lucky. Everyone else who breathe in the gas and escaped walked out in the process of being disrobed. "Jessica, I'm so sorry. I'm really really sorry.." Charlie immediately hugged Jessica, but she was already furious at what happened. "Keller, who planted the fucking gas!?"
"Nate told me that it was supposed to knock everyone out," Keller took off the napkins around her mouth, as she didn't need it now, even while she was having some fantasies of her boyfriend, "He lied to me about the smoke machines!"

"Nate? Who the fuck is Nate?!"
"He's from the same country that Ross is from. Nate told me that Ross is a wanted man..or rather a wanted catgirl."
Then, Jessica went on a tirade.

"Why is it does that asshole think he can do whatever the fuck he wants in Western Fardelshufflestein?! The Leader burnt a fucking skyscraper down in Free Republics and everyone wanted him dead! Now, look what Ross caused! The whole fucking shindig is ruined, the Leader is going to scold me for the hundredth time blaming me and Charlie for this, our costumes are ruined, and the best thing that Ross could have also done was made us look like perverts!"
"You two aren't perver-"
"People are supposed to be trick o' treating around her, Keller! What the fuck are we going to do now, since everything is ruined!? This is bullshit!" Jessica fumed, as Keller looked around the now gas-covered palace.

"Guys, I'm going to most likely kill Nate, so.. I'm going to tail both them and Ross to see if I can beat some sense into them..." Keller said, as she abruptly left. "Keller, wait!" Charlie wanted to stop her, but Jessica put her arm in front of Charlie to block her. "Don't follow her. I know her enough that she isn't going to harm them that much." Jessica said, as she went over to a bench to sit at.
"Jessica... What are we going to do? Halloween is ruined."
"I don't know... I.." Jessica remembered the suit that the coat clerk had with them. "You need this now, ma'am?" he asked, as Jessica told the bag. "Please.." Jessica gave a bit of a smile, as the coat clerk handed her the bag with Vanny's suit.

Charlie took a seat next to Jessica, as Charlie herself was having some rather passive-aggressive feelings towards Ross.. "By the way, can people see below my skirt?" Charlie asked, where Jessica took a look if the undergarments were showing. "Keep your legs crossed and you're fine." Jessica said, as she was examining the suit.

RPs I do

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:09 pm

9:01 PM | Elsinore Palace | Oct. 31

When the police had first breached the ballroom, Ari had stood tall. They were no threat to her, not as long as she had Ross by her side. She was invincible. When they'd thrown the flashbangs, she'd still kept her nerve. It was no louder than battle, she told herself, and she'd lived through worse.

When the gas had been released, though, that had broken her. It had surrounded her like... a spirit, or a wraith, whirling about her, its color a sickening pink-yellow, like bruised, bleeding flesh. She'd had to resist the urge to reach up and take off the mask, let the knockout gas do its job- as it was, seeing it fill the ballroom, felling partygoers left and right, only protected by a thin bit of cloth as she was, was disconcerting enough. She just wanted this all to end. It was all so mad, why couldn't it?

Gingerly she stepped over some poor prone soul and looked about for Ross. He'd- he'd been separated from her! That was... not good at all. The odds of finding him in this fog were slim at best. And when she realized that the fellow she'd stepped over was most certainly not unconscious and in fact staring at her with a dull, intoxicated look in his eyes and a strand of drool running down the side of his mouth, she'd become aware that things had gotten much, much worse.

This wasn't knockout gas. It was something else entirely.

A laughing woman staggered out of the fog, a demented look on her face, and flirtily waved at Ari before disappearing back into the mist. A man in a disheveled suit stared absentmindedly at a meal, seated at a table all alone, the other occupants long since disappeared to go and do- something. Stepping around him Ari saw them, writhing about on the floor together in something best described as "completely and totally inappropriate for the present company." Ari could've sworn she'd seen some sort of bird-person standing off to the side of this mess as well, but she couldn't be sure, and she didn't care enough to go check.

At the moment she was simply glad none of the maddened partygoers here had noticed her yet. Presently, though, that grace vanished. A fellow who'd one been a policeman, his eyes bloodshot and his skin flushed red, appeared at her side, reaching for her. He looked... hungry. But he was too mad to think logically, and too confuse to sidestep before she planted a fist firmly in his face. He fell to the floor like a mannequin, throwing his hands up to his face and crying like an idiotic child, cradling a broken, bleeding nose.

She felt absolutely no sympathy for the idiot. If he was, well, horny as he was, he deserved to be forcefully put out of his misery, at least for now. A broken nose was a small price to pay for not doing anything untoward. And he certainly wouldn't be wooing anyone for the rest of the evening.

When she felt a hand on her shoulder she started in fear, turning to beat back whoever else had come after her only to see- Ross. Still fine. Still with the mask firmly fixed on his face. Oh, thank god. If he got a whiff of this stuff that would be the end of it.

Ari marched right up to Ross, an indignant look on her face. "Ross, you said this was knockout gas. It's definitely not knockout gas."

"Well, it sure is a knockout, isn't it?" Despite the fact his face was hidden behind his mask, she could very clearly picture the cheeky grin he must have had.

"Ugh." She rolled her eyes, hands on her hips, and sighed. "That's one way to put it."

"Yes, I know. Now come on. We've got a plane to catch." Ross reached out and grabbed her hand, dragging her off towards an unseen exit. Suddenly the building seemed to shake, the low roar of engines outside drowning out the, er, indecent sounds permeating the ballroom.

It would be good to get out of here. Very good. Mentally she ran down the list of people she knew were in attendance; Patyu was safe, as was his... friend. She'd seen them leave a couple minutes ago. The twins could look after each other. The majority of the important Fardeldignitaries had been evacuated before the raid had begun. And Marie had made her way out of the party with a rather severe-looking man in a dark suit minutes ago as well. Keller was likely fine; Ari had seen her dive for a makeshift mask before all this had gone down, and she had to trust that it would've kept Keller safe. She was as of yet unaware of what had happened to Jessica and Charlie. Or, for that matter, what was about to happen to her.

7:22 AM | Grand Jacobean | Nov. 1

Vashadri would have if at all possible slept until eight. Or nine. However, to her immense displeasure, a rather irritating and persistent bird had chosen to make its perch outside her window where she couldn't get at it and where its piercing chirps were free to land right in her sensitive little ears. Despite the fact that the curtains in Paris' room were drawn. And that they were very thick.

That was where she was, wasn't she? She... she remembered that. She remembered the party, she remembered the limo ride and that nosy cop, she remembered the little blanket-fort and cuddling with Paris, but after that that... it was blank. And a good bit before it was blank as well. Vashadri absentmindedly reached out to the other side of the bed, felt about for someone, anyone, and found it cold. Nothing.

And then she realized that this wasn't Paris' suite, it was a far smaller hotel room rented out yesterday with a promise to pay and a sweet smile. It was her own room. And she was alone. Sleepily she raised her head up from the pillow, looked about the room, and with a sinking feeling confirmed everything she'd feared. Well, not everything- she was still herself, after all. A quick patdown confirmed that fact. Vashadri buried her head back in the pillow and sighed.

She was... well, drained wasn't the right word, but exhausted. She... she felt... strange. Like every part of her ached. Certain... parts, specifically. Parts that weren't meant to ache. And despite everything that had happened she still felt the last traces of a euphoric high running through her. If only she could remember how that had come about. Ugh. Where's... where's Paris gone? I need her. We never got to-

A rap on the door got her attention rather soundly, Vashadri's head whipping to face it and wrapping an unruly coif of hair about her face. After untangling herself from that mess, she hastily stood and rushed over to the door, not bothering to recognize the fact that she was barely decent- if it was Paris she wouldn't care, and it had to be Paris, it had to be, because Paris wouldn't leave her, Paris wouldn't-

It wasn't Paris. Vashadri's heart sank as she cracked the door open to see an elderly, portly cleaning-lady holding a tray in one hand with a disinterested look on her face. On the tray rested an elegant-looking cup of tea, a letter held in place underneath it. The lady bemusedly raised one eyebrow at Vashadri's state of semi-undress and pushed the tea tray through the gap in the door.

"Iz for you. Courtezy of ze, uh, Paris Kärrino." She had to look down at the letter and read off that last bit. Somehow, she still managed to get it wrong.

Excitedly, Vashadri nodded at her and took hold of the tea, beaming warmly. Paris hadn't left! Well, sort of. She clutched it to her chest as tightly as she could without spilling it and sighed. She was blushing again, surely. And the cleaning-lady was going to see. But she didn't care.

The woman's fuzzy eyebrow creeped a half an inch higher at that. "Are du... alright? Gott, it's like last night at ze palace all over again."

Whatever that meant, Vashadri didn't bother finding out. "I... I'm fine, thanks." But you need to go, please. Gently she shut the door in the cleaning-woman's face and slid the deadbolt shut, then wandered over to the room's minifridge and set the tray down. Taking a delicate sip of the tea she picked up the letter and began to read:

Dear Vashadri,

Thank you for a strange, beautiful, loving, caring, once-in-a-lifetime 24 hours. We'll see each other again in Socialist Macronesia since I'm stuck with most of the crown's diplomatic workload, Ari's stuck like glue to Ross and you go wherever she goes. I must warn you in advance that the normal Paris is very different from the one you know, but I hope that we can be friends regardless. I'm bringing my siblings along with me, too. You'll hate my brother, but you and my sister should get along splendidly. Give my regards to Ari and tell her that I'm sorry if I've caused any trouble between the two of you, it was never my intention to do so. I hope you enjoy the tea service.
Yours with love,
Paris A. Cärrino

Vashadri took a sip of tea.

Vashadri set the cup down on the tray.

And a tear rolled down Vashadri's cheek.

It had... it had happened. She'd told herself it wasn't going to, that she could grab that moment and hold onto it forever, but she'd fallen asleep. She'd fucking fallen asleep. And she'd let Paris go, because she was weak, and she'd never had any chance of holding on to what she'd found. Not even from the beginning. And she'd known it, but she'd gone against her better judgement- because she was stupid. She expected this to last? It was a fluke. It was always a fluke. It was a little bit of good that she never should've expected to keep. And now? Now she'd already forgotten half of it. She wanted to reach out, take hold of every second she'd spent with Paris and keep them close forever, but it was already slipping away. Even her own memory was weak.

Khiedrir, why? Why did you let me go?

She wiped away the tears and put the tray to the side. Under it was- was the chocolates. Paris had left them. For Vashadri to keep. Now there was a smile on her face, even framed by tears as it was. With shaky hands she opened the box and took out another truffle, taking a nibbling bite out of the treat and smiling. Memories. It was bringing back memories. Of sitting in a limousine, nestled in Paris' arms, being showered with love, attention- selfish things. But she missed them nonetheless.

Another chocolate. Another smile. Vashadri's eyes wandered back over the letter, settling on one line: Give my regards to Ari and tell her that I'm sorry if I've caused any trouble between the two of you, it was never my intention to do so.

Oh. Oh, no. No, no, no you didn't, you never did, you were perfect- you didn't need to go over that. That was nothing. Come on. Please come back. Te khiere. Te... w... I...

Ari.

Vashadri had- Vashadri had left Ari. And Paris had left her. She was- she didn't have to be alone. She could go see Ari. Ari would know what to do- as much as Vashadri hated Ross Ari had found a way to make him stay. They- they loved each other. There was safety there.

A moment later, Vashadri had slipped back into the sweater and skinny-jeans thoughtfully hung in her closet and was sprinting through the hotel towards her old room. Towards Ari. She was likely making it rather hard for the hotel's inhabitants not yet awake to remain asleep in the process. A turn to the left, a quick trip down the stairs, and a stop for air later and she was standing in front of the room.

Looking in on an open door.

Inside it was dark. Ari's bed was just as unmade as it had been last morning, her things lay strewn across the floor, and even the now-empty dishes of dyes and paints remained where they had been thrown aside. Ari hadn't been here since just after the breakfast. She was gone too. And now Vashadri was well and truly alone.

Vashadri had failed. She'd failed Patyu, she'd failed Ari, she'd failed Paris, she'd failed bloody Alastair, somehow, she'd failed. She sank to her knees, wrapped her arms around her body, shaking, and cried. No simple tears this time- sobbing. Wailing. The works. Every new wave of pain wracked her body like the crack of a whip, every reminder that she had been left behind a fresh bit of salt tossed in the wound- didn't they care about her? That was the point of all this- Vashadri cared! She cared! Why did none of them care back? How come Ari hadn't cared enough to check up on her? On her! She was- she was Ari's ateghn! Not trash to be thrown off once something more interesting came along!

But that was what had happened, she knew. Ross. It was all Ross' fault. Ross was the reason Ari had abandoned her. Ross was the reason she even existed to begin with. He was the reason she'd chosen to open herself up, he was the reason she'd let herself fall for someone, and he was the reason it hurt so badly now that everything was going away. Even in the best of cases it would be two months before she could even see Ari again. Two months she'd have to spend alone. Discarded. Used. Vulnerable.

That wasn't fair. It wasn't right of him. It wasn't right of any of them.

But it was what needed to happen.

The tears stopped, as sudden as turning off a faucet. And stiffly, feeling the aches throughout her body, Vashadri stood. She gathered up the things she thought were worth taking- a few bowls, a knife, a belt, a bit of rawhide- and left. Everything else was honestly trash, or replaceable. And if Ari didn't care enough to collect it neither did Vashadri. She slammed the door shut behind her and cold-faced went back up to her room, flopping onto the bed with a sigh.

She had two months all to herself. She was going to have to find a way to spend that time wisely. Maybe Khensu could help with that. He was always a good listener; much better than Ari ever was. Yes, that was it. She was going to find a way to enjoy these next two months, with or without Ari.

And, after all, Paris was going to be at the Christmas party. Things weren't so bad. In fact she was beginning to feel just a little excited. There was potential to be realized here. And this wasn't the end of the world.

Though it could certainly be much, much better.
Last edited by Kiu Ghesik on Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:40 pm

Amadeus, who has now transformed, begins to panic as he does not know what to do to change back. He searches for anyone who is not affected by the gas, which happens to be the rose twins, Sylvia and Julienne. As he walked over to them, he started to realize what he transformed into: a raven. "Fuck," he thought to himself, "why am I a fucking raven? Why am I a fucking raven girl?" He then thought that now is not the time to ask questions on why, and continued on his way to where the twins were.

Amadeus[shyly]: "Umm.. excuse me, but, could you help me?"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

Azur Deutschland
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:12 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:Amadeus, who has now transformed, begins to panic as he does not know what to do to change back. He searches for anyone who is not affected by the gas, which happens to be the rose twins, Sylvia and Julienne. As he walked over to them, he started to realize what he transformed into: a raven. "Fuck," he thought to himself, "why am I a fucking raven? Why am I a fucking raven girl?" He then thought that now is not the time to ask questions on why, and continued on his way to where the twins were.

Amadeus[shyly]: "Umm.. excuse me, but, could you help me?"

Sylvia gave a sigh and nodded to Julienne's words. "Yes, we need to leave." Inside Sylvia's mind, a thought whirled about. It's because of Ross, that bastard. Here I thought the events in the morning was going to be the only turbulence for today. When I get the chance, I'm punching him square in the face. She gave her head a slight shake, her hands relaxing.

Together, the rose twins started to make their way to the nearest escape exit, wanting to leave the... frenzied was a good word to use... hell that erupted from the main hall. Suddenly, though, the twins were stopped by a voice behind them.

"Umm... excuse me, but, could you help me?"

Turning around, Sylvia and Julienne looked for the source of the voice. Their eyes widened when they found the speaker. A... raven girl? I thought catgirls were the extent of today's surprising events...

Remembering what was happening back on the dance floor, Sylvia braced herself, protecting her younger twin by making sure to stay slightly in front of her. "Help you with what exactly?"

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:29 pm

ᴄᴏᴅᴀ

Oh, gods. I haven't hurt like this since Hell Day back during navy training. Paris irritably smacc'd the alarm clock's snooze button hard enough to launch it off the nightstand entirely, groping for her glasses and shifting upright in the bed. The sight that greeted her in the wall mirror was both a huge relief and a gut-wrenching disappointment. Unruly side-parted hair, no breasts, same old skinny, lean swimmer's muscles, sharper features- sliding out of bed revealed unimpressive hips and the same old equipment downstairs . . . She was a he again, collapsing onto the bed once more and letting Normal!Paris' brain take over, which devolved into a mental screaming match with Cat!Paris before violently shoving her into a closet for his therapist to deal with later, a body-shaking crying jag intense enough to result in the young man eventually vomiting in the toilet from both physical and emotional pain, and a deep-cutting fear that he'd lost his mind countered only by the presence of enough ladies wear, enough evidence of a wild night, and memories fresh and real and vivid enough to reassure him it wasn't just an insane dream or a mental breakdown.

Eventually he managed to swallow some pain pills, got himself showered and dressed in black designer jeans and a herringbone sport coat, grabbed a croissant and a cup of coffee from the continental breakfast, and rang for a bellhop to take his luggage down to the rental car before writing a quick note explaining to the cleaning staff that he had no further use for the excess clothing in his room and they could keep or donate whatever they wished (Lisanne was really a petite slip of a thing and wouldn't have fit any of this), paid for Vashadri's room along with his bill at the front desk as one last gesture of love from Cat!Paris, and slid into the driver's seat with an aching heart and body and a brain a million miles away that was crying out for a girl and a love he'd never feel again.

He stopped halfway down the driveway, stood up through the sunroof, and blew a quick kiss up at what he judged to be Vashadri's window, hoping she'd see it but knowing she probably didn't. A call to his secretary accomplished some much-needed tasks along the way, and he was grateful for the distraction. "Kirrin, it's me. Could you get my therapy session moved up to Monday? Thanks. I'm on my way to the airport now, I'll be back around...oh, hell knows when I'll be back, you've got a flight timetable, you'll know before I do. This country's halfway around the planet in the wrong damned direction. And could you...could you tell Lisanne I love her? Thank you very much." Everything between the rental return counter and settling into one of the big Airbus' first-class seats felt like a half-dreamed memory, but he was brought back down to terra firma by his seat-mate's funny look and offhand remark.
"You look like you've been chewed up and spit out."
"That bad? Heh. I feel like shit but didn't know I looked like it."
"Let me guess, woman trouble?"
"Literally and figuratively. You have no idea..."

You don't, but I do, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, he thought. He checked his watch. Vashadri should have gotten the tea and the note by now, and the thought sent a single tear rolling down his cheek. Two months. Two months, and a lifetime. The plane gently pitched back and left the ground, and the low thump of the landing gear retracting rang in Paris' ears like the closing of a cosmic door larger, more final and altogether more painful to him than the one he'd closed on her room.
Last edited by Brettenwald on Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BRETTENWALD

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:45 pm

Azur Deutschland wrote:Sylvia gave a sigh and nodded to Julienne's words. "Yes, we need to leave." Inside Sylvia's mind, a thought whirled about. It's because of Ross, that bastard. Here I thought the events in the morning was going to be the only turbulence for today. When I get the chance, I'm punching him square in the face. She gave her head a slight shake, her hands relaxing.

Together, the rose twins started to make their way to the nearest escape exit, wanting to leave the... frenzied was a good word to use... hell that erupted from the main hall. Suddenly, though, the twins were stopped by a voice behind them.

"Umm... excuse me, but, could you help me?"

Turning around, Sylvia and Julienne looked for the source of the voice. Their eyes widened when they found the speaker. A... raven girl? I thought catgirls were the extent of today's surprising events...

Remembering what was happening back on the dance floor, Sylvia braced herself, protecting her younger twin by making sure to stay slightly in front of her. "Help you with what exactly?"

Sylvia[protecting Julienne]: "Help you with what exactly?"

Amadeus: "I-"
Amadeus paused. He didn't know exactly what he needed help with. He was confused. He then thought to himself, "What do I need help with? I can get answers from Canadian scientists in my multiverse. All I need to do now is..." He realised exactly what he needed help with. What he needed to do now was accept the fact that he didn't know what do do until he changed back. He thought of what he could do, but he didn't know what he could and could not do. The first thing he needed was to get used to his new body.
Amadeus[continued]: "I need your help getting used to my new form. I don't exactly know how long it will last, but for the mean time, I really need to get used to being a raven girl. But first, we need to get out of here. Come on, I know a secret way out."

He motioned for them to follow him. He knew every nook and cranny of the palacegrounds from his times visiting Alastair. Every door, every hall, every stairway, every suit of armour, he knew exactly where he was from even the cracks in the bricks. He led them to a birch bookcase, and he pulled one of the books to reveal a tunnel to outside the castle gate.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

Azur Deutschland
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:27 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:Sylvia[protecting Julienne]: "Help you with what exactly?"

Amadeus: "I-"
Amadeus paused. He didn't know exactly what he needed help with. He was confused. He then thought to himself, "What do I need help with? I can get answers from Canadian scientists in my multiverse. All I need to do now is..." He realised exactly what he needed help with. What he needed to do now was accept the fact that he didn't know what do do until he changed back. He thought of what he could do, but he didn't know what he could and could not do. The first thing he needed was to get used to his new body.
Amadeus[continued]: "I need your help getting used to my new form. I don't exactly know how long it will last, but for the mean time, I really need to get used to being a raven girl. But first, we need to get out of here. Come on, I know a secret way out."

He motioned for them to follow him. He knew every nook and cranny of the palacegrounds from his times visiting Alastair. Every door, every hall, every stairway, every suit of armour, he knew exactly where he was from even the cracks in the bricks. He led them to a birch bookcase, and he pulled one of the books to reveal a tunnel to outside the castle gate.

Sylvia relaxed her stance just a bit as the raven girl talked. She wanted help being comfortable with this new form? Before Sylvia or Julienne could say anything about that, the raven girl suggest that they leave. That was fine. That was exactly what the twins were planning on anyways. Though, she also mentioned she knew a secret way out. The twins, a bit confused, watched as the woman studied a bookshelf. Moving one of the books, the whole piece of furniture moved to reveal a tunnel. Who... is this woman and how does she know so much about this palace?

The twins looked at each other for a moment before shrugging. They followed through the tunnel, which led to just outside the castle gate. Never would've expected something like this from Western Fardelshufflestein.

Looking around outside, it was abundantly clear that something terrible was happening. Police cars and SWAT transports were everywhere outside the palace. There was the sound of aircraft engines as well. How did a Halloween party escalate this much?! Sylvia felt her blood boil again, but she shook off the feeling.

Clearing her throat, Sylvia asked a question. "So, where to now? How do you expect us to help you get more used to your new form? Also... who are you?"

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:37 pm

Etor Gurraniz was zen. She was wondering if she should enter the costume contest, because she'd totally win. If the party lasted for longer, Tori knew her split personalities were going to merge. She was getting over the whole catgirl thing! It should be fine!

But the clock struck nine. Neon-pink gas started coming out from the smoke machine. At first, Etor thought, Damn Ross! I'm too young to die from poison gas! But then the gas reached Etor's brain, and all hell broke lose in the form of Tori. The catgirl personality swept through and took over everything, ruining the mental progress Gurraniz had made over the last few hours. And Tori was feeling it. Deep down in her lady parts.

Tori grabbed the first person she saw, which was coincidentally Hannah Bogumiła Baier, the same MP Ross had seduced. "Nya baby, come here, you." By the look on her face and the effects on the good old horny gas, Hannah was ready to [REDACTED] too.

In the back of Gurraniz's mind, what was left of Etor lamented the loss of his sanity, his fidelity, his sexual orientation, and everything else. Tori didn't listen, and Tori was too horny to care about her former life.

Tori took off Hannah's bra and did it. By the looks of the ballroom, everyone was doing it on the floor. In the back of her mind, Etor was disgusted, but Tori was fine just here and now. She was Torny. Torni? Tori was too focused on giving Hannah the time of her life to care about puns.

Tori whistled at a horny cop to join in the fun. Then another, and another. Slowly, surely, Tori built up a lesbian harem. She was doing everyone at this party, and she loved it. This sort of charisma may have helped Etor become president, but Etor didn't sleep with his corporate donors.

As midnight approached and the lovemaking reached a crescendo, Tori had an idea. The floor was getting kind of dirty in the ballroom. "Let's go to my room nyaa!" The army of horny cops and MPs shouted in agreement and went to Tori's room, leaving most of their clothes behind.

As underwear flung into the air, Tori was having the time of her life. The horny gas still affected people outside of the ballroom, and Tori, or was it Etor, could finally stop suppressing her deepest instincts and do what she'd wanted to do since her existence started. Tori fell asleep purring in a conglomerate of bodies, calm and completely in control.

Sun shone through the windows of Etor's hotel room. Etor slept under a pile of women's underwear. Slowly, very slowly, Etor woke up. No one else was in the room with Gurraniz, thank Sarka. Etor wondered where everybody went. Then he wondered why he would think that. He didn't remember other people in the room. And he didn't know why the hell there was so much underwear in here.

Etor looked in the mirror. There he was, his old self again. His flabby, forty-six-year old presidential self. He was relieved. He remembered going shopping, and calling himself Tori, but that was it. Oh, and Ross. The image of catgirl Ross was indelibly stamped in his brain.

The President of Voxija found a ladies' suit in the room's closet. It didn't fit Gurraniz anymore, but he'll find some use for it. Maybe for some [REDACTED] with his dear Ineko. Oh, Ineko Ivarra! For some odd reason, Etor felt the urge to apologize to his husband over and over again, and beg his forgiveness. Etor didn't know why. He felt like something terrible had happened, but what? It escaped his mind. Eh, it'll come later.

Etor Gurraniz packed his bags and got ready to go back to Voxija. He still felt like he was missing something. He talked to Paris, he shopped with Paris, he saw Hocus Pocus, he visited Alastair (which was really sad). Etor only remembered patches of what happened after lunch. And he didn't remember what happened after nine at all. Judging by all the ladies' underwear in his room, that was a good thing.

Did... Etor turn into a catgirl? Yes? Etor couldn't be sure, but he thought that happened. And Etor wondered if... he definitely had, even if he couldn't remember it. Etor knew one thing for sure. He had turned into a lesbian catgirl, and that was disturbing. It made a strange sort of sense in a way. Gay man turns into a lesbian woman. But Etor knew he had committed adultery, but he didn't know how to deal with it.

As Etor lifted off—in the airplane, sheesh!—he worried about how he was going to explain this to Ineko. Maybe he wouldn't mention it at all, but that route was a recipe for a divorce. Etor knew Ineko was a chill guy. He would forgive him. All Etor Gurraniz knew was he wouldn't come near John Ross again, or anything associated with him.

Fin.
Last edited by Voxija on Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates