NATION

PASSWORD

The WF Halloween Shindig [OOC; Closed For Now]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:42 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:
Cursed Tier List
egg Tier: Amadeus
SSS Tier:
S Tier:
A Tier: Etor, Charlie, b u n i Vanny, Jessica, b u n i
B Tier: uh
C Tier: Catyu, Nate, Paris, Keller, everyone else
D Tier: Ari, Ross, Wilhelm, Leader
F Tier: Julienne, Sylvia, Alastair, Marie

This list is subject to change at any given time

Update
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:42 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Charlie: Literal wholesome succubus.
Jessica: Literally currently cursed.
Keller: The sane one, almost.
Leader: What the hell happened while I was gone?

Leader: Femboi but hides it so he's not constantly harassed in discord vc
Keller: G U N
Jessica: *[REDACTED] noises*
Charlie: *bursts into flame at the sight of a cross*

Paris on Discord: aggressive mechanical keyboard noises, the only one who knows how the bots work, never offline
Marco: offensive memes in #general, has blocked half the server and refuses to explain why, slides into girls' DMs
Helena: senior mod, the mom friend, will help you with your homework over vc
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:48 pm

Someone with art skills, draw raven Amadeus, I need it for.. research.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:49 pm

Brettenwald wrote:
Kiu Ghesik wrote:Leader: Femboi but hides it so he's not constantly harassed in discord vc
Keller: G U N
Jessica: *[REDACTED] noises*
Charlie: *bursts into flame at the sight of a cross*

Paris on Discord: aggressive mechanical keyboard noises, the only one who knows how the bots work, never offline
Marco: offensive memes in #general, has blocked half the server and refuses to explain why, slides into girls' DMs

Do I even want to know what cat!Paris does?

Free Ravensburg wrote:Someone with art skills, draw raven Amadeus, I need it for.. research.

I refuse.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

 ✵  THE GREAT KIU - EJADRIR DEGHEU GIYEF KHUDEYVH. ✵ 

Questions | Soon | Nomadwave
✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

✵ ooc: i dont exist
She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:50 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:
Brettenwald wrote:Paris on Discord: aggressive mechanical keyboard noises, the only one who knows how the bots work, never offline

Do I even want to know what cat!Paris does?

That's in the NSFW channel.
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:55 pm

Brettenwald wrote:
Kiu Ghesik wrote:Do I even want to know what cat!Paris does?

That's in the NSFW channel.

I thought so. Now time to go and bleach those images from my mind immediately.

Post is coming soon as well. It would come sooner if I hadn't refreshed the page and lost the paragraph or so I'd written beforehand without saving again.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:59 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:I thought so. Now time to go and bleach those images from my mind immediately.

Post is coming soon as well. It would come sooner if I hadn't refreshed the page and lost the paragraph or so I'd written beforehand without saving again.

Welcome to my pain. Every NS's user's nightmare.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:59 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:
Brettenwald wrote:That's in the NSFW channel.

I thought so. Now time to go and bleach those images from my mind immediately.

S A V E Y O U R D R A F T S Y O U F O O L
BRETTENWALD

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:04 pm

Brettenwald wrote:S A V E Y O U R D R A F T S Y O U F O O L

S T O P Y E L L I N G O R N O R O L F O R Y O U
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:08 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:
Brettenwald wrote:S A V E Y O U R D R A F T S Y O U F O O L

please sir may I have some rol?
BRETTENWALD

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:09 pm

Brettenwald wrote:
Kiu Ghesik wrote:

please sir may I have some rol?

here you go, be quiet, she's sleeping
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:16 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:
Brettenwald wrote:please sir may I have some rol?

here you go, be quiet, she's sleeping

*c u d d l e t i m e*
BRETTENWALD

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:17 pm

Brettenwald wrote:
Kiu Ghesik wrote:here you go, be quiet, she's sleeping

*c u d d l e t i m e*

^ . ^ *platonic huuuuuuug*
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:19 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:
Brettenwald wrote:*c u d d l e t i m e*

^ . ^ *platonic huuuuuuug*

(─‿‿─)
BRETTENWALD

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:20 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:21 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:AYE AYE AYE AYE

silence, the rol is sleeping
BRETTENWALD

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:21 pm

*amgery rol hiss*
Last edited by Kiu Ghesik on Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Western Fardelshufflestein
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:21 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:
Free Ravensburg wrote:
Cursed Tier List
egg Tier: Amadeus
SSS Tier:
S Tier:
A Tier: Etor, Charlie, b u n i Vanny, Jessica, b u n i
B Tier: uh
C Tier: Catyu, Nate, Paris, Keller, everyone else
D Tier: Ari, Ross, Wilhelm, Leader
F Tier: Julienne, Sylvia, Alastair, Marie

This list is subject to change at any given time

Update

When Alastair ends up not being cursed.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:29 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:

*amgery rol hiss*

*pets the rol back to sleep*

Shh...

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:32 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:*amgery rol hiss*

*pets the rol back to sleep*

Shh...

*happy rol noises*

aight, back to being quiet
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:33 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:*pets the rol back to sleep*

Shh...

*happy rol noises*

*Loud rock

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:35 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:*happy rol noises*

Get to work, or I will have the Leader corrupt the rol.

RPs I do

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:37 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:*happy rol noises*

Get to work, or I will have the Leader corrupt the rol.

and how would he go about doing that, eh? more importantly why would he want to corrupt the smol rol?
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:40 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:and how would he go about doing that, eh? more importantly why would he want to corrupt the smol rol?

Because he can..

RPs I do

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:45 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:*pets the rol back to sleep*

Shh...

*happy rol noises*

Concept: Femboy Patyu
BRETTENWALD

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates