NATION

PASSWORD

The WF Halloween Shindig [OOC; Closed For Now]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:01 pm

Decided to do the egg-laying post, so expect that later.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:01 pm

I just said in over 1000 words that Ari flips off the cops and falls onto a pile of Hawaiian King burgers.

I may need to work on my conciseness.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

 ✵  THE GREAT KIU - EJADRIR DEGHEU GIYEF KHUDEYVH. ✵ 

Questions | Soon | Nomadwave
✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

✵ ooc: i dont exist
She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:05 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Isn't the horny gas still around? It would be convenient if they got abducted while they were away from the palace.

Time to kidnap some NPCs.

Get drafting them IC cigarettes. Make sure you give Jessica a chance to capture them. Also make sure that Charlie doesn't notice, yet.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:07 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:I just said in over 1000 words that Ari flips off the cops and falls onto a pile of Hawaiian King burgers.

Going to see the post you made. Make sure to comfort Charlie. I took a glance, but she's really breaking down..

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:15 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Kiu Ghesik wrote:I just said in over 1000 words that Ari flips off the cops and falls onto a pile of Hawaiian King burgers.

Going to see the post you made. Make sure to comfort Charlie. I took a glance, but she's really breaking down..

I ended it with Ari stepping up behind Charlie. She has no clue what's going on, that should allow you to explain things a bit.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:15 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:Time to kidnap some NPCs.

Get drafting them IC cigarettes. Make sure you give Jessica a chance to capture them. Also make sure that Charlie doesn't notice, yet.

I will try and get a post up tomorrow.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:19 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:I ended it with Ari stepping up behind Charlie. She has no clue what's going on, that should allow you to explain things a bit.

Permission to have the Leader give a bit of a wholesome!Leader thing to Keller?

RPs I do

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:25 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:I ended it with Ari stepping up behind Charlie. She has no clue what's going on, that should allow you to explain things a bit.

Permission to have the Leader give a bit of a wholesome!Leader thing to Keller?

Yeah, it's your characters. Do what you'd like with 'em. It's not up to me either; Ari's, uh, no longer on the roof. She took the short way down.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:26 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:Yeah, it's your characters. Do what you'd like with 'em. It's not up to me either; Ari's, uh, no longer on the roof. She took the short way down.

I start drafting, but first..

Ari: Charlie, what's wrong..?
Charlie: It's horrible! It's- Why do you reek all of the sudden?

RPs I do

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:28 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:Yeah, it's your characters. Do what you'd like with 'em. It's not up to me either; Ari's, uh, no longer on the roof. She took the short way down.

I start drafting, but first..

Ari: Charlie, what's wrong..?
Charlie: It's horrible! It's- Why do you reek all of the sudden?

"Got shot. Fell into a dumpster. But more importantly why do you smell like honey?"
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:38 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:"Got shot. Fell into a dumpster. But more importantly why do you smell like honey?"

Charlie: *smells self* That's the least of my problems right now!

RPs I do

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:52 pm

Update: working on the actual laying itself

Update 2: Halfway through the post
Last edited by Free Ravensburg on Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:26 pm

Laid
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:27 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:
Laid

M a k e A m a d e u s s h o w u p t o t h e p a r t y w i t h a f u c k i n g c h i l d
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:28 pm

Could someone pass the bleach?
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Western Fardelshufflestein
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:28 pm

Brettenwald wrote:Could someone pass the bleach?

I NEED UNSEE JUICE.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:28 pm

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:I NEED UNSEE JUICE.

Here. *passes rol* Next best thing.
Last edited by Kiu Ghesik on Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:29 pm

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:

I NEED UNSEE JUICE.

*s l o r p*
Kiu Ghesik wrote:

*h u g*
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:31 pm

Brettenwald wrote:*s l o r p*

WF, Kiu, and Bretten walk into a bar.

They all order unsee juice
*h u g*

* h u g s b a c k *
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Western Fardelshufflestein
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:31 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:I NEED UNSEE JUICE.

*Protecc*
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:33 pm

Literally everyone: *emotional distress, injury, pain, sadness*

Free Ravensburg:

Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:33 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:34 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:Amadeus the next day

I thought he was still going to be a b i r b at the Christmas party?
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:36 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:
Free Ravensburg wrote:Amadeus the next day

I thought he was still going to be a b i r b at the Christmas party?

He still is, it's more of his discovery to communicate with birbs
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:36 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:
Kiu Ghesik wrote:I thought he was still going to be a b i r b at the Christmas party?

He still is, it's more of his discovery to communicate with birbs

Oh, I see.

Amadeus birb actually has the potential to be wholesome. Well, had. The egg has ruined this forever.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates