NATION

PASSWORD

Sharpening the Sword of Steel (PT/OPEN/IC and OOC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Sharpening the Sword of Steel (PT/OPEN/IC and OOC)

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:58 am

In this rp, it takes place in the fictional place much like Earth with the same continents but with the fact that this Earth is ruled by an authoritarian leader, whos ruled it for over 2000 years. Revolutions have happened and failed (This is also set with WW 1 tech) and the most recent brutal revolution, the "War of Darkness" left 7.8% of the world population dead and Southern New Zealand, Eastern France, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Manhattan barren wastelands. Many people already find a distasteful hatred towards this government but can't find a way to even correctly fight against their oppressors. There lie pockets of resistance as the many rebellions that happened were crushed but hidden away from sight. The strongest of the rebel groups in this are from Northern New Zealand and are called "The New Zealand Kingdom Forces". The rest of the world practices bootlegging and black marketing as the world continues to be run by Prime Minister Earoiun and his evil dark forces, it also is showing signs of decay as even top Generals start questioning their leader.
Heres the stat sheet to show others who is you character and begin your story

NOTE: The role a nation is not able to claim is these as following:
The Evil One (Leader of the world)
Leader of the #1 Rebel Group: "New Zealand Kingdom Forces"
In this rp, it will go through with the news as usual as if it were detailing what happened today.
Rebellions will be marked with RED
Disasters will be marked with BLUE
Normal news will be GREEN
and Politics will be PURPLE

Feel free to revolt against the current government whenever you feel like its safe. Considering the area your in, like Northern New Zealand, the Level of Strength will be lower than say the Center of the Capital. Before you do said revolutions it MUST be checked in with me or any of the map artists (I will pick a group to do the map if there are any successful revolutions, feel free to ask me via tele or quoting)
If you do manage to successfully revolt, then your nation will be asked what its name will be, and ask for your Stat Sheet
Then, you can run your own news, declare war on others or whatnot but do know that this era is stuck in 1917 so no tech higher than such year.
Character Stat Sheet:
Country Starting in:
Name of Character:
Role:(I.E Head of Rebel group, Officer in the World Army (This World Empire is called the United Shadows)
Short Bio:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Nation they rule:(Cant do this part unless youve revolted)
Years ruled: (Read above message)

My Character Sheet:
Country Starting In:
Northern New Zealand
Pop: 18,900,536
Name: Trenton Lauos
Role: Head of the number one strongest rebels. Aka, leader or to them king of the New Zealand Kingdom.
Short Bio: Driven by hatred of the United Shadow "Republic", and the murder of his family after they were suspected of treason, he started the New Zealand Kingdom Forces Rebel group halfway into the "War of Darkness" in 1997 D.L (During Leader) and even kept most of the Shadow soldiers from obliterating the Northern Island by bribing and killing high end officers. As the strongest of the rebel groups around the world, they also run secrete operations of illegal alcohol and are even close to becoming a nation of their own but still need to convince the Strongest Fort on the Northern Island, Fort Zealand, to come to their side. His wife and children also run operations of their own.
Strengths: Strong, smart, strategic
Weaknesses: Anger prone, furious at cowardice, risky
Nation's name:N/A
Years led nation: N/A

Rules:
-Do not flame or spam on this rp
Any of this will get you and ignored completely and kicked from the map
-No nation can do war for too long
-Colonization actually takes time
-NO tech higher than the year 1917
-Do understand that other United Shadowian land that is still under occupancy will get you into a full blown war.
-All inactivity from the rp for two weeks will get you taken off
-Immunity for new nations (recently won independence)for four days from alliance requests and wars.
-Wars must be declared and wait for the response from the taker of the war. It can be voided.
-Draft laws are a thing but a strict 3% rule will keep larger nations from dominating on the field.
-Wars tend to sometimes drain an economy
You have been warned
-Characters can die, and then you'd have to recreate a new sheet
This is the main post and I'll post a beginning story for my character tommorrow.
There will be blood
:D
2013 L.D
The Rebels called "Kingdom of New Zealand" are rebels who try to rule themselves. The government is trying to be quick to put them down.
Last edited by Bala Mantre on Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

The Beginning of the End

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:22 pm

Its 2013 L.D and King Trenton walks around his underground basement as he looks over the most recent bootlegging and murders.
He plans for the most interesting item today.
Its 5:30 pm and a Shadow Soldier from Fort Zealand is distracted by a rebel as Trenton and his soldiers come up from behind and Trenton lodges a knife in the Shadow soldiers neck. They then grab out their guns and take the fort.
The rebels then declare independence from the United Shadow Republic announcing the Kingdom of New Zealand (Not a real nation yet) the reaction is expected as the United Shadow Republic sends its navy towards the islands but as they approach, the New Zealanders have already got time to build fortifications.
It is seeming that New Zealand will be crushed like others.
It seems.
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Return to NationStates