NATION

PASSWORD

Beginning of Homosexual Persecution in Choco-Starfishia

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Middle Barael
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Middle Barael » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:26 am

From the Desks of the democratically-elected King Solomon of Middle Barael and of Prime Minister Marc Nuya:

Condemnation Against Choco-Starfishia

The Most Serene Republic of Middle Barael shall prohibit all trade, travel, and immigration to Choco-Starfishia until a) this policy of homophobia is lifted, and b) reparations are payed to the LGBTQ community and to the individuals who suffered from this intolerance.

We hereby condemn Choco-Starfishia, and will cease all and any diplomatic relations between our two nations.

We will also set harsh sanctions upon Choco-Starfishia until our above demands are met.

We will offer asylum and aid to all members of the LGBTQ community in Choco-Starfishia, along with their families and anyone else who is hurt by these wretched policies.
Last edited by Middle Barael on Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
Pro: Environmentalism, fighting climate change, social democracy, co-ops, police reform, LGBTQ rights, abortions, separation of church and state, democracy, assault weapon ban, proportional representation, multi-party states, Two-State Solution, Israel AND Palestine, pacifism, immigration, Anti-Racism, NHS-type Healthcare, culture, science, multiculturalism, UN, EU

Anti: Environmental destruction, fossil fuels, Trump, Laissez-faire economy, communism, far-right, homophobia, “Pro-Life”, dictatorships, one/two-party systems, guns, Netanyahu, Israeli settlements, Hamas, Jihadism, war, racism, anti-immigration, nationalism, fascism, chauvinism,

8Values
Social: Very Progressive
Economic: Social
Civil: Liberal
Foreign: Internationalist

Rapperland
Attaché

Founded: Jul 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rapperland » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:51 am

"Man, cats don't know what it's gonna be
Fuckin' with a nigga like me
D to the M to the X
Last I heard, y'all niggas was havin' sex with the same sex
I show no love to homo thugs
Empty out, reload and throw mo' slugs
How you gonna explain fuckin' a man?
Even if we squash the beef, I ain't touchin' your hand
I don't fuck with chumps
For those who been to jail, that's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps
I don't fuck with niggas that think they broads
Only know how to be one way, that's the dog
I know how to get down, know how to bite
Bark very little, but I know how to fight
I know how to chase a cat up in the tree
Man, I give y'all niggas the bidness for fuckin' with me"

Rapped General Dee M. Ekz in a campaign against homosexuality in Rapperland. Rap Gangstaz bruuuh support gangsta dawg Choco niggaz in their campaign against homo thugzzz like omfggggggg we gonna follow choco niggaz example nail glizzy thugzzzz big glock action mfer BOOM BOOM BAM WAKANDA AFRICA POWR BANG BANG no more glizzy homo brrrrttttt gucci gang weweweweewew shieeet da polizzz

Kwejura
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kwejura » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:00 am

Rapperland wrote:"Man, cats don't know what it's gonna be
Fuckin' with a nigga like me
D to the M to the X
Last I heard, y'all niggas was havin' sex with the same sex
I show no love to homo thugs
Empty out, reload and throw mo' slugs
How you gonna explain fuckin' a man?
Even if we squash the beef, I ain't touchin' your hand
I don't fuck with chumps
For those who been to jail, that's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps
I don't fuck with niggas that think they broads
Only know how to be one way, that's the dog
I know how to get down, know how to bite
Bark very little, but I know how to fight
I know how to chase a cat up in the tree
Man, I give y'all niggas the bidness for fuckin' with me"

Rapped General Dee M. Ekz in a campaign against homosexuality in Rapperland. Rap Gangstaz bruuuh support gangsta dawg Choco niggaz in their campaign against homo thugzzz like omfggggggg we gonna follow choco niggaz example nail glizzy thugzzzz big glock action mfer BOOM BOOM BAM WAKANDA AFRICA POWR BANG BANG no more glizzy homo brrrrttttt gucci gang weweweweewew shieeet da polizzz

❖ Ubukumkani Belanga leKwejura ❖
Under personal orders from Umlawuli ophakamileyo welanga His Holiness and Graciousness Lonwabo Jongikhaya Mthobeni Ntsokwana XVII, the Empire of the Sun of Kwejura hereby grants Rapped General Dee M. Ekz of the Rap Gangstaz of Rapperland the highest order that can be given to fellow Africans (albeit foreigners) - the Ebony Medallion of the Order of the Bantu Tree of the Yakub Brethren. This award has been issued for Mr. Dee M. Ekz's successful propaganda measures against the ilk of the homosexual mental illness and the greater threat of the progressive and liberal globalists.

Thank you for your service to Africa and its prosperity against the devil foreigners,

Minister of Communications and Relations Nqabisile Ncamashe
Empire of the Sun of Kwejura - Ubukumkani Belanga leKwejura

Rapperland
Attaché

Founded: Jul 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rapperland » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:20 am

omg new bling bling

Previous

Return to NationStates