NATION

PASSWORD

Which type of roleplay is better?

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Holy Roman Empires2
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Which type of roleplay is better?

Postby Holy Roman Empires2 » Fri May 29, 2020 12:17 am

Heres a question I'd like to ask:
Is an active roleplay whose posts arent of very good quality, or a not so active roleplay with very good, long quality posts better? I've been wondering.
Founder of The Monarchy alliance, a roleplayer, and likes politics.

Lillorainen
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Fri May 29, 2020 4:52 am

Oii, HRE2,
I think, this isn't a question there is one single, universal answer for, but rather a matter of personal taste. I personally tend to prefer quality over quantity, with RPs where replies might not float in every few minutes, but are of a certain quality standard. Of course, this quality standard may still be very situational, and some cases don't necessarily allow awfully long replies to be written, but I generally do put some effort into my posts and usually also expect players I interact with to do so as well.
I don't know what kind of RPs you're into, but to give you a rough idea as to how I make my posts, this is a small party RP hosted by a friend of mine, which I'm participating in, and this was a political/diplomatic RP I've hosted myself (with a different account).
But as said, this is a very subjective matter, and everyone has a different taste.
(Unless it comes to one-liners. They are objectively terrible. ^^)
I hope, this answers you question a bit.

Regards,
Lillo

EDIT: P.S. - in case of further inquiries on details, do not hesitate to use this thread. ^^
Last edited by Lillorainen on Fri May 29, 2020 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

Holy Roman Empires2
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Holy Roman Empires2 » Fri May 29, 2020 12:49 pm

I see, thanks for the response!
Founder of The Monarchy alliance, a roleplayer, and likes politics.

Lillorainen
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Fri May 29, 2020 4:14 pm

Holy Roman Empires2 wrote:I see, thanks for the response!

No problem! :)
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

Return to NationStates