NATION

PASSWORD

A Hunting Lodge Soiree (MT, OOC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Teressien
Envoy

Founded: Mar 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

A Hunting Lodge Soiree (MT, OOC)

Postby Teressien » Wed May 13, 2020 1:01 pm

You are hereby cordially invited

To attend a Soiree hosted by Herzog Malte and Herzogin Isa von Dorch

At Jagdschloss Rehkitzsprung near Rehwasser on Sunday, the 24th of May, 2020.

RSVP is requested as soon as possible. The corresponding card is attached below. Informal Wear is requested.

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][u]Répondez s'il vous plaît[/u][/align]
Name of attendee (including titles and similar):
Country of Origin:
Appearance:
Culinary Concerns:
Medical Concerns:
Notes:

---------------

[u]OOC-Section[/u]
Have you read and understood the rules?
RP-Sample:[/box]

Hello and welcome to A Hunting Lodge Soiree!
As the invitation suggests, this is a small party and get-together at Jagdschloss Rehkitzsprung near Rehwasser, in the Herzogtum von Dorch in Teressien. Jagdschloss Rehkitzsprung is a hunting lodge, but do not expect to hunt much of anything in the general vicinity as that has already been done for the party. For more information about Jagdschloss Rehkitzsprung, see here.
In general, this party is attended by the rich, the powerful, the beautiful (and sometimes the single ; )) of Teressien, other nations and maybe of your nation as well - or you can focus on intrigue, diplomacy, business, or simply friendship can be afoot on this evening, depending on what you may do - or not do. There will be enough people of influence, which you can simply chat, flirt, try to influence in your direction... the options are without limit!
Just keep in mind for the guest list, that nothing is set in stone, not even the partners one arrives with.

The start of the IC is planned for Sunday, the 24th of May, 2020.
The IC has started!
NVI was so nice and set up a Discord for this RP, link being here. I would like to point out, that you are not going to see me there, so have fun!

Of course, we sadly need...
1. No Godmodding, Metagaming or similar stuff. No exceptions.
    1.1. If you suspect someone of being guilty of breaking any of these rules, bring it to our attention here. We will talk about it.
    1.2. Keep it civil on the OOC. What you do on the IC is another question (especially as alcohol is involved).
    1.3. OOC on the OOC-thread, IC on the IC-thread. It's not complicated.
    1.4. For convenience, I will play the character from Kyrenaia, the Selkie and other nations of mine from this account as they are my other Main Nations. For those needing proof for that claim.
2. All NPCs from Teressien will be controlled by me and only by me. No Exceptions.
3. No murders. This is a soiree, an evening party, no murder mystery. No exceptions.
    3.1. Violence between player characters only after both involved players agreed to it here. However, be aware, that the local security will be very quick to dissolve such occurrences. And I don't give a damn how much of Karate Kids your people are, they will get them apart. No exception.
4. Permitted Characters:
    4.1. Generally speaking, this is a High Society Party at a hunting lodge of a Teressian Herzog. Industrialists, socialites, artists and famous people are welcome. Generally, I would like to avoid heads of state and government, as well as ministers, but if you can give me a good reason, I will consider them (please put said reason under "Notes").
    4.2. Dress Code: Informal Wear. Despite Service Dress Uniform being the equivalent, I would welcome civilian clothing. Traditional clothes, like Tracht or Kimono, are completely fine. I also ask you to keep it PG-13.
    4.3. Weapons: Will stay in your rooms. No exception.
    4.4. Security: There is no need to bring any bodyguards with you. Nothing will happen, that would require you to have any bodyguards along (safe for cases of Rule 3.1., but that'll be your own fault). In other words, you are not allowed to bring bodyguards with you. No exception.
    4.5. Your characters must be original. You can use the images of whoever you want (God knows I do), but the characters themselves must be original. No exception.
    4.6. Your character image may be up to 550 by 550 pixels large or hotlinked. The character you are applying with must be easily identifiable. Anime Artwork is permitted. No exception.
    4.7. One Character, one filled out RSVP. No exception.
    4.8. No magic. Non-human humanoids are permitted, however within reason. No exception.
    4.9. The question "Have you read and understood the Rules?" is to be answered with "Let's kill Bambi!" No exception.
5. RP-Sample: The RP-Sample has to be a link to a RP, which you participated in recently, which shows, how you work with other players, from the account you are applying with. On a case-by-case basis, I will accept samples from one of NS' own Social Media Networks like PiffleNet. No exception.
6. Your characters will start on the terrace of Jagdschloss Rehkitzsprung, simply so that we avoid the whole Shebang of arrival at Port/Airport/4th floor toilet of the residential block down the street and can get right to the good part. No exception.

Hosts: Malte II., Herzog von Dorch, and Isa, Herzogin von Dorch.
- Vin, Prinz von Dorch.
- Heda, Prinzessin von Dorch.
- Nahmen, Baron von Byrkland and Lien, Prinzessin von Byrkland.
- Wilrun, Baronin von Port Monee.
- Sunna, Prinzessin von Wißenthen.
- Rena, Prinzessin von Wißenthen.
- Nela, Prinzessin von Zieselhaven und Elms.
- Raik, Prinz von Bucktend.
- Naya, Prinzessin von Bucktend.
- Bodo, Prinz von Bucktend.
- Vin Erenback and Rena Humm.
- Gerulf von Sykane and Rena von Sykane.
- Alwina von Sykane.
- Roderich von Hyemburg and Elfi von Hyemburg.
- Lone von Hyemburg.
- Nantwin von Hyemburg.
- Heda Streech.
- Otis Sassa.
- Aaltje Schreyg
- Professor Gerulf Bukker.
- Elfi Reck.
- Florentia Gall.
- Idris, Ilkhan of Sarepta and Amina, Ilkhana of Sarepta.
- Princess Dschamila bint-Fadi.
- Prince Okan ibn-Dardan and Beyeha Okka Melko.
- Beyeha Fadwa Faris.
- Yvain Saighead of the Tribe of Westmeath and Isla Saighead of the Tribe of Westmeath.
- Nolwenn Gluaisrothar of the Tribe of Wexford.
- Professor Celina Ollamh of the Tribe of Monaghan.
- Doctor Gavin Taighdeoir of the Tribe of Tralee.
- Professor Clais Levasseur and Yvette Levasseur.
- Lanea Apu.
- Lani Ona.
- Alechandro Nieto and Cariba Nieto.

- Atty. Elizabeth Marie C. Ahn, CPA, LlM.
- Antti Markaa and Alea Phloros-Markaa.
- Henning Storström, Lauren Kimberly Tyrstrup and Saran Kiyat.
- Yamura no Jirou, Prince of Shirayuki and Yamura no Shihori.
- Sirin Canno and Eleanore Baker.
- Nicholas Armand and Valentine Teissëdre.
- Judas Hyrcanus, Sar HaMilchamah.
- His Lordship, Vayne Carudas Solidor.
- Sir James Lewitt.
- Prince Ruprecht von Klitz, Princess Analiese von Klitz, Prince Baden von Klitz and Archduchess Adele of Austrysia, Vegzyor, Franzia, Pomerania and Tereboulia, Princess of Klitz.
- Major im Fliegerstab Hermina Julia Luise Mathilda Reichsgräfin Mollinary von Lohenstein, Reichsfreiin von Neckarwald.
- Her Imperial Highness Eiraku-no-miya Satoko Naishinnō.
- Sir Nick Warszinski, Phenom Snyder, Evan Snyder and Captain Louise Lombard.
- Your Commercial could be written here!
Last edited by Teressien on Sun May 24, 2020 11:27 pm, edited 20 times in total.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Wed May 13, 2020 10:01 pm

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Atty. Elizabeth Marie C. Ahn, CPA, LlM
Country of Origin: Confederation of the New Visayan Islands
Appearance:
Justice Ahn's official PiffleNet profile picture, taken during the 2015 Wong case, where the SC upheld 7-6 (2 abstaining) Horatio Wong's assertion that the Negros Provincial Government had no right to censor content deemed offensive merely because of its offensiveness. Ahn wrote the concurring opinion.

Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: As a recovered COVID-19 patient, Justice Ahn will observe all relevant social distancing procedures as needed.
Notes: N/A

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? Yeah, now let's kill Bambi!
RP-Sample: You remember me, don't you?
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Draycora
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Draycora » Wed May 13, 2020 11:17 pm

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Antti Markaa
Occupation: CEO and founder of "Markaa Chocolate and Confectionery Factory Inc."
Country of Origin: Draycora
Appearance: Antti Markaa
Culinary Concerns: Nothing special, but good drinks make him happy.
Medical Concerns: None
Notes: He founded his factory in 2000 at the age of 18. He is now Draycora's wealthiest person and his products are internationally known and distributed. Although he is considered a just company boss, he is also known as an apron hunter, who likes to meet in short meetings without preference for the sex. He also has a penchant for car racing, alcohol and cigars and is a popular victim of the Elvish gossip press.
(OOC: The Markaa company can be compared to the Milka brand in the RL. Apart from chocolate products, other sweets are also produced.
)
---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? "Let's kill Bambi!"
RP-Sample:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=480788

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Alea Phloros-Markaa
Country of Origin: Sophistan
Appearance: Alea Phloros-Markaa
Culinary Concerns: She cannot eat too greasy food
Notes: Alea is a refugee from Sophistan who came to Draycora on a raft alone. Since she simply wanted to leave the totalitarian homeland without a destination, she did not know if and where she was going. On the open sea, but near the Elvish coast, she came across an yacht of Antti, who quickly discovered her and immediately took her on board. He took her to Draycora and gave her shelter in his property. After a while they got married.
Due to the fact that Alea is 10 years younger than Antti and that the two have a very open relationship, the couple is often referred to in the gossip press as a kind of "green card" marriage. Even if the green card system does not exist in Draycora. In fact, the two of them don't publicize their relationship.
Alea is active in various human rights organizations, some of which operate internationally.

---------------

OOC-Section

Teressien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Teressien » Thu May 14, 2020 1:15 am

New Visayan Islands wrote:
Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Atty. Elizabeth Marie C. Ahn, CPA, LlM
Country of Origin: Confederation of the New Visayan Islands
Appearance: (Image)
Justice Ahn's official PiffleNet profile picture, taken during the 2015 Wong case, where the SC upheld 7-6 (2 abstaining) Horatio Wong's assertion that the Negros Provincial Government had no right to censor content deemed offensive merely because of its offensiveness. Ahn wrote the concurring opinion.
Medical Concerns: As a recovered COVID-19 patient, Justice Ahn will observe all relevant social distancing procedures as needed.
Notes: N/A

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? Yeah, now let's kill Bambi!
RP-Sample: You remember me, don't you?

Quote modified by removal of spoiler-tags.

Gladly accepted - welcome aboard, NVI! An interesting choice to send to such a party, but yes, I do remember you. ; )

Draycora wrote:
Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Antti Markaa
Occupation: CEO and founder of "Markaa Chocolate and Confectionery Factory Inc."
Country of Origin: Draycora
Appearance: Antti Markaa
Culinary Concerns: Nothing special, but good drinks make him happy.
Notes: He founded his factory in 2000 at the age of 18. He is now Draycora's wealthiest person and his products are internationally known and distributed. Although he is considered a just company boss, he is also known as an apron hunter, who likes to meet in short meetings without preference for the sex. He also has a penchant for car racing, alcohol and cigars and is a popular victim of the Elvish gossip press.
(OOC: The Markaa company can be compared to the Milka brand in the RL. Apart from chocolate products, other sweets are also produced.
)
---------------

OOC-Section

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Alea Phloros-Markaa
Country of Origin: Sophistan
Appearance: Alea Phloros-Markaa
Culinary Concerns: She cannot eat too greasy food
Notes: Alea is a refugee from Sophistan who came to Draycora on a raft alone. Since she simply wanted to leave the totalitarian homeland without a destination, she did not know if and where she was going. On the open sea, but near the Elvish coast, she came across an yacht of Antti, who quickly discovered her and immediately took her on board. He took her to Draycora and gave her shelter in his property. After a while they got married.
Due to the fact that Alea is 10 years younger than Antti and that the two have a very open relationship, the couple is often referred to in the gossip press as a kind of "green card" marriage. Even if the green card system does not exist in Draycora. In fact, the two of them don't publicize their relationship.
Alea is active in various human rights organizations, some of which operate internationally.

---------------

OOC-Section

Gladly accepted, Draycora, welcome aboard! Both of them will surely meet some people, who will be quite interested in their ventures - and if it is only in the chocolate. ; )

Lillorainen
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Thu May 14, 2020 9:00 am

Oii, Teressien,
What would a beer fest be without guests from Lillorainen around? ^^ This time, I decided to compose a small group of people who can always be approached for some good business (ka-ching!). The primary reason, however, is having a nice evening with high-ups from other countries.
Should any questions come up, fire away. ^^

Greetings,
Lillo

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Henning Storström.
Country of Origin: The Federation of Lillorainen.
Appearance:

Medical Concerns: None.
Notes: Born in Bargrade, Rigesöer, in 1977, Storström has been running Lillorainen's largest haulage company in the forth generation since 2002. Whenever Lillorainian goods need to be brought from one place to another within Lillorainen, or shipped or flown abroad, there is a solid likelihood, that Storström is in charge of it (in fact, going on an Autobahn journey without overtaking at least one Storström lorry is about as probable as getting struck by a lightning). He also maintains contacts to the LBB, Lillorainen's national railroad company, in order to consult about current and future infrastructure projects within and outside Lillorainen. On a different note, he also enjoys a good beer every now and then (shocking, I know).

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? - "Let's kill Bambi!"
RP-Sample: A fairly recent one, even though retconned.

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Lauren Kimberly Tyrstrup.
Occupation: Member of the Consulting Staff of the Foreign Office.
Country of Origin: The Federation of Lillorainen (citizenship and residence); the Federal Empire of Astares Amauricanum (place of birth).
Appearance:

Notes: Born in 1989 in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, Astares Amauricanum, as the oldest of three children of Birgit Tyrstrup, who is Lillorainen's Ambassador to the Federal Empire now, and a mining entrepreneur from the neighboring city of Spokane, Columbia, Lauren, who returned with her family to Lillorainen after her father's death in 1995, became another infiuential personage of the Tyrstrup Clan, along with her brother being an international businessman and her younger sister being the Head Accountant of the East Lillorainian section of Storström Logistics. As a Lillorainian-Astarian mixture, it should go without mentioning, that she has a passion for all sorts of opinion amplifiers (see image) - which, of course, will not be brought along. But some shoptalking will always be welcome. ^^

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? - "Yeah, and let's grab our rifles and turn Bambi into our dinner!"
RP-Sample: I was here.

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Saran Kiyat.
Country of Origin: The Federation of Lillorainen (citizenship and residence); the Sharulsi Khanate (place of birth and dual citizenship).
Appearance:

Culinary Concerns: Cannot stand marmite None.
Notes: Saran was born in Ulaanels, Sharulsi Khanate, in 1991; her parents emigrated to Lillorainen with her only a few months later. Aside from being known as a horserider in Lillorainen's top-tier league (nicknamed "Mongol Blitz"), she is also known throughout the Lillorainian business elite as a consultant, working for a consulting company analyzing market situations in different countries and providing the results to companies aspiring to invest abroad (to quote her: "If you've ever traveled abroad and wondered why you can't find your favorite fast food chain anywhere, that's most likely my or my colleagues' fault."). As such, she was a member of the consulting staff dealing with details of the LBB's involvement and Storström's investments regarding some Sharulsi sections of the JATRACO Railway Project.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? - "Bambi is still not on our plates? Once with pros."
RP-Sample: Can you believe it's been almost exactly two years now?
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Thu May 14, 2020 9:45 am

Tagged for later! This could be really fun.
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Shikonjima
Diplomat

Founded: May 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Shikonjima » Thu May 14, 2020 9:56 am

... and there we go again! ^^
I also decided to bring Jirou back into Teressien, as he had a few nice conversations at the last ball with people who are very likely to show up again. For the convenience of everyone involved, including my own, I would like to play Jirou and his accompanying friend from my Lillorainen account.

More greetings,
Shikonjima

>inb4 "Hang on, Lillo and Shikonjima are the same person?!"

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Yamura no Jirou, Prince of Shirayuki.
Occupation: Prince (and throne heir) of the County of Shirayuki, Programmer, "Hobbyless Gamer".
Country of Origin: Shikonjima.
Appearance:

Notes: Name written in Shikonjimanese order (surname-first); Jirou is his first name. Comes back to Teressien for a private visit, to see some old friends again.

---------------

OOC-Section
RP-Sample: Jirou was here.

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Yamura no Shihori, Duchess of Mikuma.
Country of Origin: Shikonjima; previously the Duchy of Mikuma.
Appearance:

Notes: Name written in Shikonjimanese order; Shihori is her first name. Accompanies Jirou, whom she has been friends with for a while, on his trip. Concerning rule 4.1, she technically was a Head of State, but not anymore since stuff happened.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? - "Roses are red, violets are blue - in Communist Russia, Bambi kills YOU!"
RP-Sample: Action, Jackson!
Last edited by Shikonjima on Thu May 14, 2020 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Teressien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Teressien » Thu May 14, 2020 12:34 pm

Brettenwald wrote:Tagged for later! This could be really fun.

Glad to see you around, Brettenwald - and I am sure, that it's going to be fun! : D

Lillorainen wrote:Oii, Teressien,
What would a beer fest be without guests from Lillorainen around? ^^ This time, I decided to compose a small group of people who can always be approached for some good business (ka-ching!). The primary reason, however, is having a nice evening with high-ups from other countries.
Should any questions come up, fire away. ^^

Greetings,
Lillo

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Henning Storström.
Country of Origin: The Federation of Lillorainen.
Appearance:

Notes: Born in Bargrade, Rigesöer, in 1977, Storström has been running Lillorainen's largest haulage company in the forth generation since 2002. Whenever Lillorainian goods need to be brought from one place to another within Lillorainen, or shipped or flown abroad, there is a solid likelihood, that Storström is in charge of it (in fact, going on an Autobahn journey without overtaking at least one Storström lorry is about as probable as getting struck by a lightning). He also maintains contacts to the LBB, Lillorainen's national railroad company, in order to consult about current and future infrastructure projects within and outside Lillorainen. On a different note, he also enjoys a good beer every now and then (shocking, I know).

---------------

OOC-Section
RP-Sample: A fairly recent one, even though retconned.

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Lauren Kimberly Tyrstrup.
Occupation: Member of the Consulting Staff of the Foreign Office.
Country of Origin: The Federation of Lillorainen (citizenship and residence); the Federal Empire of Astares Amauricanum (place of birth).
Appearance:

Notes: Born in 1989 in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, Astares Amauricanum, as the oldest of three children of Birgit Tyrstrup, who is Lillorainen's Ambassador to the Federal Empire now, and a mining entrepreneur from the neighboring city of Spokane, Columbia, Lauren, who returned with her family to Lillorainen after her father's death in 1995, became another infiuential personage of the Tyrstrup Clan, along with her brother being an international businessman and her younger sister being the Head Accountant of the East Lillorainian section of Storström Logistics. As a Lillorainian-Astarian mixture, it should go without mentioning, that she has a passion for all sorts of opinion amplifiers (see image) - which, of course, will not be brought along. But some shoptalking will always be welcome. ^^

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? - "Yeah, and let's grab our rifles and turn Bambi into our dinner!"
RP-Sample: I was here.

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Saran Kiyat.
Country of Origin: The Federation of Lillorainen (citizenship and residence); the Sharulsi Khanate (place of birth and dual citizenship).
Appearance:

Culinary Concerns: Cannot stand marmite None.
Notes: Saran was born in Ulaanels, Sharulsi Khanate, in 1991; her parents emigrated to Lillorainen with her only a few months later. Aside from being known as a horserider in Lillorainen's top-tier league (nicknamed "Mongol Blitz"), she is also known throughout the Lillorainian business elite as a consultant, working for a consulting company analyzing market situations in different countries and providing the results to companies aspiring to invest abroad (to quote her: "If you've ever traveled abroad and wondered why you can't find your favorite fast food chain anywhere, that's most likely my or my colleagues' fault."). As such, she was a member of the consulting staff dealing with details of the LBB's involvement and Storström's investments regarding some Sharulsi sections of the JATRACO Railway Project.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? - "Bambi is still not on our plates? Once with pros."
RP-Sample: Can you believe it's been almost exactly two years now?

All three gladly accepted - welcome aboard!
And...

Shikonjima wrote:... and there we go again! ^^
I also decided to bring Jirou back into Teressien, as he had a few nice conversations at the last ball with people who are very likely to show up again. For the convenience of everyone involved, including my own, I would like to play Jirou and his accompanying friend from my Lillorainen account.

More greetings,
Shikonjima

>inb4 "Hang on, Lillo and Shikonjima are the same person?!"

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Yamura no Jirou, Prince of Shirayuki.
Occupation: Prince (and throne heir) of the County of Shirayuki, Programmer, "Hobbyless Gamer".
Country of Origin: Shikonjima.
Appearance:
Notes: Name written in Shikonjimanese order (surname-first); Jirou is his first name. Comes back to Teressien for a private visit, to see some old friends again.

---------------

OOC-Section
RP-Sample: Jirou was here.

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Yamura no Shihori.
Country of Origin: Shikonjima; previously the Duchy of Mikuma.
Appearance:

Notes: Name written in Shikonjimanese order; Shihori is her first name. Accompanies Jirou, whom she has been friends with for a while, on his trip. Concerning rule 4.1, she technically was a Head of State, but not anymore since stuff happened.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? - "Roses are red, violets are blue - in Communist Russia, Bambi kills YOU!"
RP-Sample: Action, Jackson!

Hang on, Lillo and Shiko are the same guy?! ; )
Fun aside, gladly accepted - even the former head of state. I am very sure, that all five of them will have quite a lot of fun people to meet, both for the first time and for the second time. And let's just say, that Jirou has garnered the interest of a certain Malte, Herzog von Dorch, and his wife. ; )

Lillorainen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Thu May 14, 2020 12:44 pm

Teressien wrote:[...]
And...

[...]

Fun aside, gladly accepted - even the former head of state. I am very sure, that all five of them will have quite a lot of fun people to meet, both for the first time and for the second time. And let's just say, that Jirou has garnered the interest of a certain Malte, Herzog von Dorch, and his wife. ; )

Shocking, I know. ^^
Fun aside - thank you! And yes, I'm pretty sure, that this is gonna be very interesting, especially Jirou's part! And of course, Shihori will also be interested in whom Jirou has spent the better part of that evening with - especially considering, that Jirou and Shihori have alredy been acquainted for a much longer time than most people are aware of. Make an educated guess as to which hobby they share. ;)
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

Teressien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Teressien » Thu May 14, 2020 1:06 pm

Lillorainen wrote:
Teressien wrote:[...]
And...

[...]

Shocking, I know. ^^
Fun aside - thank you! And yes, I'm pretty sure, that this is gonna be very interesting, especially Jirou's part! And of course, Shihori will also be interested in whom Jirou has spent the better part of that evening with - especially considering, that Jirou and Shihori have alredy been acquainted for a much longer time than most people are aware of. Make an educated guess as to which hobby they share. ;)

Hm... they play football together, of course! ; )
As for Shihori, I doubt, that she will be disappointed by the young Princess in question. Or by her brother. ; ) But don't be afraid, Malte is not going to eat him. Isa might, but only metaphorically.

Lillorainen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Thu May 14, 2020 1:11 pm

Teressien wrote:Hm... they play football together, of course! ; )
As for Shihori, I doubt, that she will be disappointed by the young Princess in question. Or by her brother. ; ) But don't be afraid, Malte is not going to eat him. Isa might, but only metaphorically.

Wrong! It's synchronized bowling. But a good guess! ^^
Fairly unlikely, considering what she has already heard. - So no interrogation incoming? ^^
(On a side note, I forgot to include Shihori's title in the app, first line. I edited it accordingly.)

Kuronami
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuronami » Thu May 14, 2020 1:19 pm

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Sirin Canno
Country of Origin: Kuronami
Appearance:

Culinary Concerns: None
Notes:

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? Let's kill Bambi!
RP-Sample:
The Winter Ball

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Eleanore Baker
Appearance:

Notes:

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules?: Let's kill Bambi!
RP-Sample: The Continental Cotillion Debutante Ball

Teressien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Teressien » Thu May 14, 2020 1:30 pm

Kuronami wrote:
Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Sirin Canno
Appearance:
Notes:

---------------

OOC-Section
RP-Sample:
The Winter Ball

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Eleanore Baker
Appearance:
Notes:

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules?: Let's kill Bambi!
RP-Sample: The Continental Cotillion Debutante Ball

Gladly accepted, Kuronami, welcome aboard!
Though, just a quick note (and I know, that I mentioned it nowhere, so thank you for reminding me), the Jagdschloss does have its own staff, including maids. Miss Baker being a maid, too, might lead to some amusing situations. ; )

Lillorainen wrote:
Teressien wrote:Hm... they play football together, of course! ; )

Wrong! It's synchronized bowling. But a good guess! ^^
Fairly unlikely, considering what she has already heard. - So no interrogation incoming? ^^
(On a side note, I forgot to include Shihori's title in the app, first line. I edited it accordingly.)

Dang! ; )
Oh, let yourself be surprised... and now I am feeling old, because that show ended in 1992, the I was born.
(Okay. I guess, that I'll not edit the acceptance post, it is a minor thing and I am a lazy sod.)

Lillorainen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Thu May 14, 2020 1:42 pm

Teressien wrote:Dang! ; )
Oh, let yourself be surprised... and now I am feeling old, because that show ended in 1992, the I was born.
(Okay. I guess, that I'll not edit the acceptance post, it is a minor thing and I am a lazy sod.)

Hmmst. ^^
Well, we're not too far apart concerning age, so ...
(No need to. I probably wouldn't ever have noticed that myself, until I realized, that it was missing in the guest list. Leaving a note can't harm, though, not even with minor things. ^^)

Teressien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Teressien » Thu May 14, 2020 1:52 pm

Lillorainen wrote:
Teressien wrote:Dang! ; )

Hmmst. ^^
(No need to. I probably wouldn't ever have noticed that myself, until I realized, that it was missing in the guest list. Leaving a note can't harm, though, not even with minor things. ^^)

Okay, for those unaware: During the last ball I hosted, Shiko's Jirou and my Heda hit it off quite well, especially since they share a gaming hobby.
Shiko, I am going to presume, that they met a few times online in the meantime, okay?
And yes, we're getting old...
(Thank you.)

Lillorainen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Thu May 14, 2020 2:04 pm

Teressien wrote:
Lillorainen wrote:Hmmst. ^^

Okay, for those unaware: During the last ball I hosted, Shiko's Jirou and my Heda hit it off quite well, especially since they share a gaming hobby.
Shiko, I am going to presume, that they met a few times online in the meantime, okay?
(Thank you.)

Of course! It absolutely makes sense to have them keeping in contact online, chatting, maybe even talking via voice chat, playing a few rounds, and talking about stuff. And since Jirou and Shihori have kept in touch in a similar manner, Shihori shouldn't be too unknown to Heda and vice versa - which can, but doesn't have to mean, that they already met each other during some rounds, but they will, at least, know about each other. Sounds like a plan? ^^
Indeed ...
(No problem.)

Teressien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Teressien » Thu May 14, 2020 2:11 pm

Lillorainen wrote:
Teressien wrote:
(Thank you.)

Of course! It absolutely makes sense to have them keeping in contact online, chatting, maybe even talking via voice chat, playing a few rounds, and talking about stuff. And since Jirou and Shihori have kept in touch in a similar manner, Shihori shouldn't be too unknown to Heda and vice versa - which can, but doesn't have to mean, that they already met each other during some rounds, but they will, at least, know about each other. Sounds like a plan? ^^
Indeed ...
(No problem.)

Sounds like a plan. And I would say, that they maybe even know each other in passing.

Lillorainen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Thu May 14, 2020 2:17 pm

Teressien wrote:
Lillorainen wrote:Of course! It absolutely makes sense to have them keeping in contact online, chatting, maybe even talking via voice chat, playing a few rounds, and talking about stuff. And since Jirou and Shihori have kept in touch in a similar manner, Shihori shouldn't be too unknown to Heda and vice versa - which can, but doesn't have to mean, that they already met each other during some rounds, but they will, at least, know about each other. Sounds like a plan? ^^
Indeed ...
(No problem.)

Sounds like a plan. And I would say, that they maybe even know each other in passing.

Wonderful! And yeah, I'm inclined to say the same.

Teressien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Teressien » Thu May 14, 2020 2:19 pm

Lillorainen wrote:
Teressien wrote:

Wonderful! And yeah, I'm inclined to say the same.

Awesome! And I just realized, that Heda needs an article, too... ; )

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Thu May 14, 2020 5:05 pm

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Valentine Teissëdre
Country of Origin: The Empire of Brettenwald
Appearance: Here
Notes: Recently graduated from university and accompanying her father on a business trip in Teressien, as he plans to hand over control of the company to her when he retires.

---------------

OOC-Section
RP-Sample: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=482593

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Nicholas Armand Teissëdre
Occupation: CEO, Teissëdre Enterprises (aerospace engineering & cybersecurity systems, think Raytheon but on the scale of a South Korean chaebol)
Notes: In Teressien for an extended business trip, bringing his daughter Valentine along for some on-the-job training for an eventual position as CEO of the company.

---------------

OOC-Section
RP-Sample: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=483235
Last edited by Brettenwald on Fri May 15, 2020 9:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Menassa
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Thu May 14, 2020 7:56 pm

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Judas Hyrcanus, Sar HaMilchamah
Country of Origin: Menassa
Appearance:

Culinary Concerns: He's probably not going to eat your food.
Notes: None

---------------

OOC-Section
RP-Sample: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=215002
Last edited by Menassa on Fri May 15, 2020 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remember what Amalek did to you on your journey --- Do not Forget!
Their hollow inheritance.
This is my god and I shall exalt him
Jewish Discussion Thread בְּ
"A missionary uses the Bible like a drunk uses a lamppost, not so much for illumination, but for support"
"Imagine of a bunch of Zulu tribesmen told Congress how to read the Constitution, that's how it feels to a Jew when you tell us how to read our bible"
"God said: you must teach, as I taught, without a fee."
"Against your will you are formed, against your will you are born, against your will you live, against your will you die, and against your will you are destined to give a judgement and accounting before the king, king of all kings..."

Teressien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Teressien » Fri May 15, 2020 1:54 am

Brettenwald wrote:
Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Valentine Teissëdre
Notes: Recently graduated from university and accompanying her father on a business trip in Teressien, as he plans to hand over control of the company to her when he retires.

---------------

OOC-Section
RP-Sample: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=482593

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Nicholas Armand Teissëdre
Occupation: CEO, Teissëdre Enterprises (aerospace engineering & cybersecurity systems, think Raytheon but on the scale of a South Korean chaebol)
Notes: In Teressien for an extended business trip, bringing Valentine along for some on-the-job training for an eventual position as CEO of the company.

---------------

OOC-Section
RP-Sample: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=483235

Gladly accepted, Brettenwald, welcome aboard!
So, a small aerospace and cybersecurity corporation - I know two people, who might be very interested in meeting them. ; )

Menassa wrote:
Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Judas Hyrcanus, Sar HaMilchamah
Country of Origin: Menassa
Appearance: (Image)
Culinary Concerns: He's probably not going to eat your food.
Notes: None

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? Sure.
RP-Sample: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=215002

Note: Quote modified by removal of spoiler-tags.

Looks promising so far, but could you please read the rules again? I think, that you didn't quite catch something.
That aside, out of interest, why isn't he going to eat?

Diahon
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Diahon » Fri May 15, 2020 4:28 am

It has been a while for me with one of these things, yes, Selkie?

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Her Majesty the Suzumikami Watanabe Kiako
Country of Origin: The Queendom of Dahon
Appearance: Yep.
Medical Concerns: The Suzumikami has ongoing health issues due to contracting pneumonia caused by the SARS-COVID-2 virus in late March this year (one of just 12 confirmed infected within the queendom), fairly quickly progressing into acute respiratory distress syndrome despite early detection and treatment.
Notes: The Suzumikami would be much interested in seeing a hunt occur, even without the participation of the guests, herself included. While she would not push this request, she would still like to know if her request would find favor with the Herzog and Herzogin.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? Yes. Let's go k--- Bambi!
RP-Sample: Do I drag in samples from previous iterations of this account, or no?
Last edited by Diahon on Fri May 15, 2020 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Teressien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Teressien » Fri May 15, 2020 4:47 am

Diahon wrote:It has been a while for me with one of these things, yes, Selkie?

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Her Majesty the Suzumikami Watanabe Kiako
Medical Concerns: The Suzumikami has ongoing health issues due to contracting pneumonia caused by the SARS-COVID-2 virus in late March this year (one of just 12 confirmed infected within the queendom), fairly quickly progressing into acute respiratory distress syndrome despite early detection and treatment.
Notes: The Suzumikami would be much interested in seeing a hunt occur, even without the participation of the guests, herself included. While she would not push this request, she would still like to know if her request would find favor with the Herzog and Herzogin.

---------------

OOC-Section
RP-Sample: Do I drag in samples from previous iterations of this account, or no?

It indeed has been a while. ; )
I am afraid, though, that I have to major concerns: To my understanding, the four kami are the shared heads of state of the Queendom. I would like to avoid a parade of Heads of State, for one thing because while Malte is a Herzog, he is not the Head of State or Government (that would be Fürst/Prince Alrich III.) and you haven't exactly given me a good reason as to why she should be there - if they are the shared heads of state, that is. If not, tell me and we will ignore this point.
Two, the RP-sample. I'm afraid, that Rule 5 gives me rather little in the ways of wiggling room...

Diahon
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Diahon » Fri May 15, 2020 5:18 am

Teressien wrote:
Diahon wrote:It has been a while for me with one of these things, yes, Selkie?

Répondez s'il vous plaît

---------------

OOC-Section

It indeed has been a while. ; )
I am afraid, though, that I have to major concerns: To my understanding, the four kami are the shared heads of state of the Queendom. I would like to avoid a parade of Heads of State, for one thing because while Malte is a Herzog, he is not the Head of State or Government (that would be Fürst/Prince Alrich III.) and you haven't exactly given me a good reason as to why she should be there - if they are the shared heads of state, that is. If not, tell me and we will ignore this point.
Two, the RP-sample. I'm afraid, that Rule 5 gives me rather little in the ways of wiggling room...

Very well I can pull out samples from Minh's RP out of my hat, even if shaking off rust hardly makes for appealing posts, but you're right per the second RP you raised. Basically, Kiako wants to be elsewhere to convalesce, let off steam, and maybe possibly hunt or watch other people hunt as her health and the Herzog allows (she's both a gun collector and game hunter, both of which she picked up abroad and are frowned upon in the queendom). Extremely personal, and at odds with the image the kami as a whole want to impress on their subjects.

So, I guess backing out is the only option I have.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates