NATION

PASSWORD

Festival of the Fallen Star (IC/Open)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Aritosa
Civil Servant

Founded: May 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Festival of the Fallen Star (IC/Open)

Postby Aritosa » Tue May 05, 2020 4:59 pm

It is the eve of the fallen star, the night before the day that the small meteorite that struck the small nation of Aritosa, depositing on it the very jewels that now made up the Amulet of Masters, the official jewelry that symbolized the power and wealth of the Royal Family of the tropical nation. This event typically only involved high ranking and wealthy members of Aritosan society. However, on this occasion, the King would have things play out differently than it usually did. Seeking to introduce the nation, and himself, to the wider world, King Salassian X has opened the festival to those foreigners of power and wealth, kings, queens, celebrities' and tycoons alike.

Salassian looked in the mirror, carefully straightening and adjusting his meticulously designed suit, its velvet red silk and polyester exterior providing an elegant and stylish, but also equally modern appearance, and a velvet tie sat between the sides of the suit jacket. His hair was carefully groomed, no aspect of it went unnoticed and unattended to, all part of his careful calculations, which he made every second.

Behind him, one of his butlers stood silently, awaiting the orders of the master the man had called King for a long time indeed, who said "My lord, the guests will be arriving soon

Salassian put on his signature smile, which glowed of confidence and a warm happiness, and he turned to the man and said "Thank you Sared, I will be ready shortly, are our preperations complete?"

"To your exact standards my lord"

He nodded and said "Very good, I would not want our guests to be displeased with our hospitality, I will be read shortly, I look forward to meeting the world, I am sure it will be quite exhilarating!"

"Of course my Lord"

He then placed his short velvet top hat, his favorite, on his head, and said "Let us start the celebrations"

He made his way down the stairwells, carefully crafted marble stairs that went down to the main ball room, which was filled with the sights and smells of fine food and alcohol, and even such articles as cigars and other smokables for those who desired them. Tables covered in fine silk linens and lit by exquisitely crafted electrical chandeliers, and set with silver and platinum cutlery. Truly a selection fit for royalty.
Last edited by Aritosa on Wed May 06, 2020 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cinyras
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cinyras » Tue May 05, 2020 7:45 pm

King Enríkos II of Cinyras approached the palace of Soliva, carefully admiring both the palace and its surroundings. The King of Cinyras had found Aritosa thus far to be a picturesque little country. He always enjoyed visiting little hidden gems such as these. And the tropical climate reminded him of home.

The King of Cinyras, young and handsome, and never one to be unimpressive, had carefully picked his outfit for the evening. Enríkos II wore white gold toed shoes, and white trousers trimmed worn gold thread that cling to his leg in a slimming fashion. He wore an altered chiton, made of fine hand woven royal blue silk, embroidered with the Sun of Mianodes on his chest and miniature version on the him that reached just above his knees and the collar.

The chiton was loose, held at the collar by two glittering golden clasps on either side of Enríkos’ neck, and held by a gold and white belt at his waist. It’s narrow cut left his sides, a third of of his front, and almost all of his back free to be gazed upon. The King was quite proud of his marvelous muscular physique and thus liked his clothes to reveal them in order to show off.

Enríkos tanned aforementioned physique was covered in a sprinkling of gold body glitter, whilst the blue of his outfit brought out his cerulean eyes, his blond hair was in a mused styling, free and wavy, whilst a sun crown made from gold and lapis lazuli sat back on his head like a halo, or, as the name implied, like the sun.

Aside from the two guards, Kanela and Karamella, the King had brought, both beautiful dressed woman in simple royal blue tuxedos and golden berets, Enríkos II was accompanied by his ever suffering, and yet remarkably loyal majordomo, and effective personal assistant, the Count of Magnesia, known mistakenly but affectionately as Magenta, and dressed in said coloring.

Stepping into the palace, King Enríkos was curious to learn more about this mysterious country and their equally mysterious king.

Aritosa
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Aritosa » Tue May 05, 2020 8:57 pm

Salassian quickly assessed the Cinyorite king, and his accomplices and, without dropping his smile said "Greetings and welcome, you must be King Enrikos the Second of Cinyras, it is a pleasure to meet you. Your reputation preceeds you, even here, I can only hope that you will find great pleasure and enjoyment in your time here in my nation."

He then turned and to each of the two beautiful women flanking the King and said "And a greeting to both of you lovely ladies, I hope that your stay is equally pleasing."

Cinyras
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cinyras » Tue May 05, 2020 9:31 pm

Enríkos smiled at the King of Aritosa. The pair kings were of similar height, though Enríkos was the younger of two. He let his eyes the same color of the sea that lapped along the shores of his own kingdom scan King Salassian X. The man certainly had a sense of fashion. Not as elegant as Enríkos’ own, but still made of good sense.

“And you must be Salassian the Tenth,” Enrikos said, “A very Aritosan name I am guessing. I hope that all that you’ve heard are good things. As for my visit here, I certainly intend to seek our pleasure wherever I may find it.”

Enríkos was a bit surprised that the king greeted his guards so warmly, but it brought a smile to his face. Enríkos waved his like presenter. “These are two of my personal guards, Kanela and Karamella. They are magnificent don’t you think? I do have excellent taste in... selecting strong capable women.” The two women at Enríkos’s direction bowed, in unison to Salassian.

Aritosa
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Aritosa » Tue May 05, 2020 9:49 pm

He nodded and said "Indeed they are, and I have brought together some of the finest pleasures that my kingdom has available for you to sample as much as you can handle"

He then said "It would certainly seem that you have chosen well, unfortunately I do not have a beautiful woman at my shoulder tonight, but then again, not everyone can be so fortunate" he then said "But a lack of a female companion will not stop me from enjoying tonight regardless"

Cinyras
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cinyras » Tue May 05, 2020 10:10 pm

Enríkos chuckled, touching the arm of Karamella, considering her like one might a finely made statue, which would be a fine way to describe her. Enríkos had always found beautiful things so alluring. How could one live in a world without beauty? Enríkos thankfully had never had to make such a choice. He was a prince born in the purple, destined for the throne from the moment he was born. The world was given to him in his crib. It only man sense that he would hold on to it as much as he could.

The King of Cinyras tilted his head and looked at King Salassian, shooting the monarch a playful wink. “It is good to have fun solo, and it is good to have fun with companions, one of the many joys of the world. I do not recommend limiting yourself to just half of life’s enjoyments.” Enrikos patted Karamella’s arm, prompting her and Kanela to laugh. Magenta behind them only riled his eyes. Enríkos clasped his hands together, looking around. “Now, I do wish to sample these mysterious pleasures of Aritosa that you speak of.”

Aritosa
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Aritosa » Tue May 05, 2020 10:38 pm

He nodded and motioned to the room around them and said "They await you here tonight, feel free to help yourself to the pleasures that I have made available to you."

Cinyras
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cinyras » Wed May 06, 2020 1:21 pm

Enríkos nodded his head. The King of Cinyras was proud of many things. His great physical magnificent, his brilliant designs of civil projects, his marvelous sex life, etc. etc. However one of the skills he possessed that he was mist proud of, was his ability to read people. He had honed his talks in his dabbing of the game of seduction—Honestly he should write a book on the matter, it would be an excellent treat for his subjects—and he found it easier than the average person to find out what it was that people wanted and didn’t want.

That was by seduction and politics fit so well together. Enríkos was always ready to charm someone, it was fun, but it also served a purpose. He did so in order to learn about a person. He reviewed what he had noticed about King Salassian X of Aritosa. He was friendly to his fellow princes, he had a great knack for he clearly had a preference for women—such a shame—regardless of their status, though that could be expected of men like him, it was good to be king.

But what Enríkos took away from his brief interaction with Salassian was that there was something... off about the man. There was something about his mannerism, his way of trying to present, that just rubbed Enríkos the wrong way. Something the Cinyroite monarch despised. He much preferred men like Salassian to rub him the right way. Perhaps several times an evening. Enríkos let his fingers slide down Karamella’s arm and to her fingers, rubbing his thumb gently across her palm in a circle.

“I think I shall go find something to drink and explore this magnificent ballroom of yours.” Enríkos said nonchalantly, dropping Karamella’s hand and sauntering off, Kanela and Magenta in tow.

Karamella however stayed behind, bowing once again. “It is a lovely country you have Your Majesty. It must be quite a treat to rule over such a slice of paradise.”

Aritosa
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Aritosa » Wed May 06, 2020 2:40 pm

Salassian smiled and said "Of course"

He noticed the circle that the Cinyorite had traced on the arm of one of the woman who had accompanied him, something most would have likely overlooked, however such a thing was by no means alien to the Aritosan, nonverbal communication was a normal part of Aritosan language and culture, no doubt the motion had its meaning. This notion was only strengthened in him as that woman stayed behind, an interesting development indeed.

However he did not let that revelation so much as scratch the charming appearance he was keeping up.So when she made her statement, his response was unchanged in tone and presentation

"Thank you, it has more than its fair share of perks, but maintaining such peace requires an equal amount of work and toil, even if it may not seem like it".

The Cayorans
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cayorans » Wed May 06, 2020 5:41 pm

Kayode and Amelda Wekesa walked up the steps of the Aritosan palace arm in arm, the brother and sister pair interested in their arrival to this party for the crème de la crème of people, including royalty. The pair were not royalty, but the children of of the highest members of Cayoran society. They were the children of Sir Olaitan Frinton-Smith and Ingrid Wekesa.

Kayode was the elder of the two. He was a tall young man with dark chocolate skin. He had a long face with a strong jaw, a natural beauty mark on his left cheek, the same as his mother’s. He was dressed in a black abacost suit, a red, yellow and green sash across his shoulder and chest, symbolic of his support of Cayor’s independence.

Amelda was the younger of the pair, though as the girl, as the daughter Ingrid Wekesa, was heiress to the family company, Bezide Power Company. Amelda wore a kitenge blue and red dress, it’s elaborate pattern a Cayoran message of freedom. She had the same chocolate skin as her brother. Her brown hair was entirely covered by an emerald gele.

They entered the palace, eager to sightsee the ballroom at the aristocrats and royals in attendance.
Last edited by The Cayorans on Wed May 06, 2020 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates