NATION

PASSWORD

World Hit Festival 51 - Sinnlichšukai, Tödlichebujoku | OOC

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

World Hit Festival 51 - Sinnlichšukai, Tödlichebujoku | OOC

Postby Britonisea » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:00 pm

DRAFT THREAD - IC THREAD - NSWIKI PAGE - WHF NETWORK
Draft Thread Opens - 19th April 2020
Sign-ups Close - 26th April
Draft Thread Close - 3rd May 2020, 24 hour grace period
Voting Week- 4th May to 10th May 2020
Winner Known By: 17th May 2020

Welcome to Tödlichebujoku!

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for the warm welcome at the World Hit Festival! I cannot wait to start this journey as your World Hit Festival Overseer, bringing out the best of the World Hit Festival in the upcoming months. I am looking forward to seeing where this contest will go and excited seeing which nations will join our ever-growing family of nations.

I would like to send my congratulations to my home country of Britonisea for winning the 50th World Hit Festival with a record-breaking total of 51 points with the song, "Waiting For You" which was sung by Meghan Jorgensen. I am proud of my country and happy to see that such history being created. I would also like to thank the wonderful Izmedu and RTI for once again being home to the World Hit Festival. The amount of times that you've hosted is amazing and the quality in which you've hosted each edition is impeccable. With that being said, it's time to move onto the future - the 51st World Hit Festival.

For the first time in a long time, the winning nation - Britonisea - decided not to host the upcoming edition of the World Hit Festival. In the past, this has meant that the right of hosting World Hit Festival moves onto the runner-up of the competition and in this case, it's Tödlichebujoku. The nation scored 50 points with their song "Bulletproof" by VELUNA and are definitely worthy of being the host of the upcoming edition. Tödlichebujoku has not hosted the World Hit Festival in a very long time and so, especially for newer nations, it will be refreshing seeing Tödlichebujoku hosting the competition in Sinnlichšukai.

The 51st World Hit Festival brings new changes as we see the establishment of the World Hit Festival Reference Group to help drive the success of the World Hit Festival. Changes will happen to the Festival that we are excited about and hope that you all appreciate.

We, at WHF HQ in Junterapten, cannot wait for the 51st World Hit Festival in Sinnlichšukai, Tödlichebujoku - see you there!

Guy Autriche
World Hit Festival Overseer

What is the World Hit Festival?
The World Hit Festival (WHF) is a multiversal song competition. Each nation shall enter 1 song and 1 artist, and it shall be 'performed' via roleplay. Most nations tend to use a real-life tune as a musical backing, but every entry submitted to the World Hit Festival is required to have original lyrics (ie. if you submit a tune, you must re-write the lyrics), so this does mean that instrumental entries are blocked from entering the contest.

WHF operates with three threads, the OOC, Draft, and IC threads. The one you are seeing now is the OOC/Sign-ups thread, the main place for you to discuss the contest, reveal your entrant, etc. All OOC chatter goes here. The Draft Thread, opened by the host, is the second thread opened up during a WHF contest, and this draft thread is where nations will post and work on their entries until a deadline determined by the host. The IC thread, also opened by the host is the third and final thread attached to a WHF, and it is where the host will transfer your entries.

The World Hit Festival has had a very long history in NationStates, and a thread by the second overseer (Euskirribakondara) has been created to compile this long history. Click here for a thread with links to every OOC and IC thread of all World Hit Festivals so far. Click this for a statistical database of all WHF participants. For winners, click here to see a full list of all WHF winners with links to their entries.

Participating
If you would like to participate at the World Hit Festival, please complete the form below.
Code: Select all
[box][b]Nation:[/b]
[b]Broadcaster:[/b]

[b]Song Title:[/b]
[b]Artist:[/b]
[b]Language(s):[/b]
[b]Title Transcription (if required):[/b]
[b]Title Translation (if required):[/b]
[b]Tune:[/b]
___
[i]Host Requirement[/i]
[b]Your Trigramme:[/b]
___

[b]Head of Delegation (if not already provided):[/b]
[/box]

For WHF veterans, this sign-up form will look very familiar as it is the same sign-up form for the past 35 or so editions. However, for debutantes, I have provided a sample application using WHF32's winning entry in a spoiler, with explanations in brackets.

Nation: Euskirribakondara (name of your nation goes here)
Broadcaster: EUSK1 (name of your broadcaster goes here, and this is usually your national broadcaster that would broadcast the WHF. For a real-life comparison, think of the BBC in the UK.)

Song Title: "По, Дај Ми Любавте" (name of your song)
Artist: Nadija Djokanović (the name of the artist that will 'perform' the song in your roleplay.)
Language(s): Sirbadian, Euskal, Hinga (the language(s) that your lyrics will be performed in)
Title Transcription (if required): "Po, Daj Mi Ljubavte" (if your song's language utilizes another script such as Cyrillic, you would put the romanization of that title here. In this example, По, Дај Ми Любавте is Po, Daj Mi Ljubavte. Otherwise, this part can be omitted.)
Title Translation (if required): Come On, Give Me Your Love (the translation of your song's title to English. If your song is in English already, this part can also be omitted.)
Tune: Here (most WHF tunes will have tunes attached to them, such as this entry using Poli Genova's If Love Was a Crime. If you are using a tune, do provide a link of the tune in this form. However, there are cases in which users do not submit a tune and use self-penned songs, in which case, filling out this part is not required.)

Your Trigramme: You three letter national code that will be used during the broadcast of the 51st World Hit Festival. In case of a dispute, nations registered on the NS list of trigrammes will take priority before a "first come, first serve" rule.

Head of Delegation: (The Head of Delegation is the person who is in charge of your delegation at the 51st World Hit Festival. If you have already provided information about this, you do not have to fill this part of the form out)

Provisional Sign-Ups (2)
Updated 26th April 2020, 15:46
  1. Achaean Republic
  2. Antalanga
  3. Beepee
  4. Besen
  5. Britonisea
  6. Darkmania
  7. Ertzei Kishim
  8. Estogium
  9. Fromulya
  10. Indo States
  11. Izmedu
  12. Kalosia
  13. Kamap
  14. Llalta
  15. Mercedini
  16. Nekoni
  17. Normandy & Picardy
  18. Not Fatiman Federation
  19. Petroslovania
  20. Polkopia
  21. Proluvia
  22. Scotatrova
  23. Skanden
  24. Talvezout
  25. Tödlichebujoku [HOST]
  26. Togonistan
  27. Waisnor
  28. Vartugia

Rules and Procedures - Change to come for '51
Contest
  1. A nation is allowed to submit 2 puppets maximum to the contest, meaning that a user can be controlling at most 3 nations in the contest.
  2. Nations must send a full ranking of all nations on the IC Thread to the host of the competition when the voting opens.
  3. The nation ranked first will receive 5 points, the nation ranked second will receive 4 points etc. Nations ranked 6th or below will not receive any points.
  4. Users are allowed to receive 8 points maximum from their puppets. Meaning, a user with three nations can use Nation B and C (with B and C giving 4 points each) to give Nation A 8 points total, but nothing more.
  5. If there is a draw the countback system goes as follows: Amount of nations - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - First To Send Full Votes To Host.
  6. A nation is also expected to vote, but there is no penalty for not voting. The host will make up your votes in the event that they do not have your votes. Nations are expected not to reveal whether they have voted or not. Only the Host (and the Overseer if needs be) should know who has voted and who hasn't.
  7. All or at least most of the written lyrics must be original. Should any user spot any concerns, don't hesitate to let the overseer or current host know.
  8. In order for Semi Finals to be initiated, there must be enough nations for there to be 14 nations per Semi Final. The number of participants before Semi Finals are initiated will be dependent on circumstances.
  9. In the event of there being 35 or more complete entries, the top 5 from last edition (including the host) will qualify automatically to the Grand Final.
Hosting
  1. The winner of the competition will automatically be given the right to host the competition. The winner will have 72 hours (maximum) to announce their interest in hosting the Festival to the Overseer.
  2. The host must not reveal their acceptance of hosting until the Overseer has announced it on the WHF Network.
  3. If within the first 72 hours, the host either doesn't announce their interest in hosting the proceeding contest or declines hosting rights, the nation who came 2nd will be asked. If declined five times, the World Hit Overseer has to host the World Hit Festival.
  4. If the host abandons their host duties, the World Hit Overseer will be responsible for what left needs to be done.
  5. We would like to ensure all World Hit Festival hosts can host the competition to the best of their ability. If you have any concerns about hosting if given the opportunity to, don't hesitate to speak to the World Hit Overseer.

For those wanting a look at the immediate past, here are a collection of links to the most recent WHF: OOC Thread - Draft Thread - IC Thread -
Last edited by Britonisea on Thu May 14, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

WHF REFERENCE GROUP + OTHER CHANGES

Postby Britonisea » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:00 pm

THE NEW REFERENCE GROUP

Introduction
I feel as though there needs to be more RP that speaks tries to build the World Hit Festival's backstory a little bit more than it is. One thing that I wanted to avoid as the World Hit Festival Overseer was making the Festival seem rigid and a "post an entry, watch it get points and move on" sort of contest and wanted things to happen. I feel as though recently, the Festival has received a lot more hype than it used to receive and I hope that is because of the work that is being done when it comes to revealing the host, the RP that surrounds the World Hit Festival among other changes. I would like to make The World Hit Festival Reference Group which is an IC addition to the World Hit Festival as opposed to OOC such as the WorldVision Song Contest Committee.

I see the WHF Overseers Lounge as more of an OOC thing, asking for advice about how to continue the growth of the competition but I feel as though that an IC equivalent doesn't hurt. Moreover, for the nations who are hoping to gain a bit more experience when it comes to having an important role, this is definitely something that you can put on your resume because why not! Being a part of the Reference Group does mean a slightly increased amount of attention going towards the World Hit Festival but my aim is to make me do the hard work while the rest of you ride along for the journey.

The New World Hit Festival Reference Group will be made up of these people;
The Overseer (The Chairperson): The Chairperson will be the World Hit Festival Overseer who is Guy Autriche. While the Overseer was once employed by BVC, we have now decided that the chairperson will now be fully employed by the World Hit Festival Headquarters which will ICly be separate from BVC - the Britonish broadcaster for World Hit Festival. This will mean that Britonish hostings won't be any different to hostings from other nations, as before ICly, the WHF HQ and BVC were one unit. The Chairperson, or the World Hit Festival Overseer will remain as the Chairperson until the 60th World Hit Festival or 9th Junior World Hit Festival unless they step down beforehand.

The Junior World Hit Festival Host: The Executive Producer from the broadcasting nation of the host Junior World Hit Festival will be on the Reference Group for a total of 5 senior editions. To give you an example of this, Achaean Republic (the host of the 7th Junior World Hit Festival) will become a member of the WHF Reference Group UNTIL a new host of the Junior World Hit Festival has been chosen. Achaean Republic will have their last Reference Group meeting at the 55th World Hit Festival meeting which is around the time when we should know who will host the 8th Junior World Hit Festival host. They will then be on the board for the 8th Junior World Hit Festival + World Hit Festival 56 until 60. At this time, the Overseer will also step down.

The Previous 2 Hosts & Current Host: The Previous 2 hosts of the competition will be on the board and the current host too. This will mean that the Executive Producer of the 49th World Hit Festival from Britonisea, the 50th World Hit Festival from Izmedu and the 51st World Hit Festival from the current host, Tödlichebujoku will all be a part of the new World Hit Festival Reference Group. It also means that each Executive Producer will receive a minimum of three editions on the Reference Group. In the case that a nation hosts repetitively, the World Hit Festival Reference Group will urge that a different Executive Producer is chosen to organise the World Hit Festival, however in the case that a member that is already on the Reference Group is Executive Producer, we will simply keep the outgoing member of the Reference Group on the board for another edition (So for example, as Izmedu hosted twice in WHF41 and 40, if the Exec. Producer was the same, instead of having the 41st and 40th spots filled and then the 39th, we would keep the member from the 38th on the board so it'd be members from Izmedu (41, 40), Darkmania (39) and Britonisea (38).

One or two more!: Each other edition, the chairperson will contact nations who have shown high interest in the World Hit Festival to be a part of the WHF Reference Group. While they won't have Executive Producers, they represent their nation on behalf of their host broadcaster (so they could be someone who is a Producer in their homeland or someone who works with the broadcaster closely; and no, we don't mean someone in front of the camera!). Each member will serve two editions senior editions each (51-52, 53-54, 55-JWHF8-56, 57-58, 59-60)

Nations might be approached based on;
  1. A nation that has recently scored in the top three - Ahead of the 53rd WHF, we might be picking two members based on their nation's rankings at the 52nd WHF
  2. Nations that, regardless of their results, have consistently participated in the competition.
  3. Nations that we believe will one day become "the next big thing" at the World Hit Festival - aimed mostly towards new nations
  4. Nations who would like to become World Hit Festival Overseer and would like to know the inner IC works of the Festival
The nations chosen on the WHF Reference Group for the 51st and 52nd World Hit Festival will be contacted.

If you're here to participate and not worry about it, that's totally fine! You don't need to worry about it. Each edition that there's a change, we will announce it in the post under the OP of an adult version of WHF.

What benefits are there?;
The World Hit Festival Reference Group is mostly going to be an IC thing and so there will not be a lot of OOC work to do whatsoever. We understand that nations who might be a part of the WV Committee might appear in the Reference Group, and so we're not here to rival that. The Overseer will remain to be the sole OOC member who runs the festival. When it comes to rule changes, the Overseer will consult the WHF Overseers Lounge...if it needs to. However, being in the Reference Group does have its benefits.

1. Host for the upcoming edition: From the 52nd World Hit Festival, those who win the contest will, of course, be a part of the WHF Reference Group. However from now on, they will have to provide options on how to host the competition. More information will be provided on this, but essentially this means that OOCly, once a nation has been asked whether they'd like to host and if they said yes, they will be asked to create a plethora of ideas for the upcoming World Hit Festival that they are due to host. WHF Reference Group will try to feed ideas towards the making of the upcoming show. This is also to help the QUALITY and QUANTITY of the upcoming World Hit Festival hostings as I understand that hosting the WHF is much heavier than hosting the WorldVision Song Contest. This will be particularly useful for new hosts - I hope to see many new hosts in the upcoming editions. The upcoming host will also be asked to provide more than ONE CITY/LOCATION where they could host, with the Reference Group deciding which will be the host of the upcoming edition. I am still thinking about whether this will be how the new Junior World Hit Festival host will be chosen.

Updates before the masses: This will also lead to you knowing who will host the upcoming edition of the World Hit Festival before anyone else. We hope that as being part of the Reference Group, you will stick the rules of not leaking information before the host does!

Reference Group will be considered to host when the winner doesn't want to: When the winner does not want to host the competition, we will then ask the Reference Group who would be interested in hosting the upcoming World Hit Festival with their respective nations. Once the Reference Group has picked someone who, out of the group, would be happy to host the upcoming edition where the winner doesn't want to host the following, we will ask 2nd place whether they would like to host. In the unikely event that they also say "No", the Reference Group Exec. Producer will become the Exec. Producer of the upcoming World Hit Festival. In the case that NO MEMBER of the Reference Group will host, we will then call a Britonish Broadcaster to host - this does not have to be BVC. Reference Group members, however, should prepare a little "WORST CASE SCENARIO" pack if this does happen - just keep it on a Powerpoint document, darling! This also does mean the abolition of rule 3 of Hosting as of WHF52.

Semi-Final Qualifiers: The Reference Group EXCLUDING the Overseer (as they are not tied to a broadcaster) and the invited members will make up part of the Semi-Final AUTOMATIC qualifiers if there is a Semi-Final format. This means that the previous JWHF host, the "winners" of the past three editions - including the current host will qualify (bringing the total up to four) plus the nation that came 2nd place in the edition before the Semi-Finals. If the winner of the previous year decides not to host the edition in which there coincidentally happens to be a Semi-Final, they will qualify INSTEAD of 2nd place.

First Views at In-depth Data: Nations will be asked to provide a full ranking again, I feel like its a good addition. Once the information has been sorted, the WHF Reference Group will reference EXCLUSIVE viewing of the full rankings before the masses.

Advice: The WHF Reference Group is essentially a group of previous WHF hosts. Advice on when the host, what to do to host and general ideas will be shared during each meeting. A meeting will happen in between two editions during the break...

If you have any questions regarding the changes, ask below! The first Reference Group will be announced at the end of WHF51. And yes, we can still have a Britonish Overseer and another member of the Reference Group be Britonish (ICly both would be Britonish but one would work for BVC and the other, Guy, works for the WHF)

OTHER CHANGES
- I have decided that the Semi-Final amount will be reduced from 14 nations per Semi-Final to 13 nations per Semi-Final to initiate the WHF Semis. Seeing again and again how effective the Semi-Final format has been to drive the success of the World Hit Festival, this will come into place from the 52nd World Hit Festival...wherever that is held. This, therefore, means that the pre-qualified nations of 3 will move down to 31 nations, with 5 being 35 nations.
- The World Hit Festival Overseer & Host are fully within their rights to reject an entry on the Draft Thread if it is offensive, puts the World Hit Festival name into disrepute or is considered "no-effort" - up to the discretion of the Overseer and Host. All users will now be able to submit a request if they believe that an entry falls under any of these categories. This will be in effect at the 51st World Hit Festival. Users will have 24 hours during the Grace Period to submit a request but can submit a request before if the NATURE of the song makes it fall under this category.
- For adult editions of the WHF, we will be asking for full rankings once again as of 51st WHF.
Last edited by Britonisea on Mon May 18, 2020 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:21 pm

Welcome to Sinnlichšukai, an up-and-coming city on Tödlichebujoku's west coast! Located just across the bay from sprawling Üüserstenkeiken, Sinnlichšukai has managed to keep its small-town friendliness and intimate atmosphere, despite its proximity to the nearby metropolis and its own booming population. The city originated as a small fishing town, but in recent decades has experienced a great growth in development with the increasing connections with its larger neighbor. A new generation of urban planners, learning from the successes and failures in Üüserstenkeiken, have incorporated an elaborate park system that effectively divides the city into distinct neighborhoods, allowing for easier navigation and sense of place, especially when walking. The city has attained a reputation for being exceptionally family-friendly, with some of the best rated school districts and quality of living scores in the nation. This of course, made it a natural choice to host World Hit Festival 51, in concert with the infrastructure capabilities diffusing in from Üüserstenkeiken. With the downtown area laced with parkland, and the forested mountains only a short ride away, Sinnlichšukai is an exciting choice for both lovers of city living and lovers of nature, of all ages and sizes.

The slogan "Shine Strong" encourages us to stay strong in the face of adversity, especially in this current climate of adversity and fear. With many nations experiencing the effects of pandemic and quarantine, we hope to encourage all those in self-isolation to shine strong and continue to pull ahead through the struggle.

The Kuniveva Isakava Children's Museum

Sinnlichšukai offers a variety of places to visit and things to do. For family fun, visit any of the ubiquitous parks for a romp in the open air, or visit the Kuniveva Isakava Children's Museum for for an intense indoor interactive experience curated by child development professionals. A wide number of exhibits will introduce your children to a variety of opportunities for play, incorporating tactile and multi-sensory interactions, sets inspired by various cultures, and even elementary magic principles! Adults are treated to a wide range of shops and restaurants, especially in the main street of the old town.

But of course, food is a highlight of any journey, and in Sinnlichšukai, you won't be lacking! Not only do you have the Tödlichebujoki classics of potato, reindeer, soups, and stews, but a variety of cuisines from over the ocean are in abundance! Feast on authentic dishes from Cacanha, Naforasia, and Abaina (much like China, Japan, and India), or try some of the many exciting fusion dishes cooked up by homegrown star chefs!

Valvoyan Overlook

Tired of people? Try a hike in the nearby mountains, where you can escape the city or just view it from a new, elevated perspective! Valvoyan Overlook, or "Valvoyannáköalapaikka" (Overseer's Overlook) in Taploukki, is an especially scenic viewing spot, named in reference to a particularly able city administrator who enjoyed overseeing from that exact location.

Like all Tödlichebujoki cities, the majority of personal transportation is via aerial broom or carpet. Ley-line trains are a popular form of mass transit, and the Sinnlichšukai network is well-linked to Üüserstenkeiken's providing easy access to the greater metro area. And of course, dragons are always popular with the tourists, providing aerial tours of the city and executing some thrilling maneuvers!

The Taploukkun Siipien Smelauka

A piece of sculpture as much as it is a venue, the Taploukkun Siippien Smelauka (Taploukku's Wings Arena, and TS Smelauka for short) is Sinnlichšukai's premier indoor arena, built ten years ago to replace the aging Ribas Field. With a capacity of 13,000 in the planned concert configuration, the Taploukkun Siipien Smelauka is set to provide an excellent WHF experience, with an modern, comfortable interior as impressive as its exterior.

The stage is composed of a center projection and a pair of raised, flanking platforms, with a pair of sloping platforms behind on which instrumentalists can be seated if needed. A number of large LED screens are arranged behind the stage, arcing around to allow all to watch. All standard effects are available for use, including pyrotechnics, wind, lasers/strobes, fire, and fog, along with the Tödlichebujoki specialties of snow, rain, sleet, small hail, and related weather effects along with various other magical capabilities such as plant growth acceleration, animal instruction, physical transformations, and interaction with spirits.

The postcards will incorporate a national symbol for each nation, thus following the idea of greatness from humble beginnings mentioned earlier. These will of course be presented prior to the performance of each entry. The national symbol chosen will be preferentially from one's national flag, but other requests can be easily accommodated.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:00 pm

You can now complete a form to participate in the 51st edition of World Hit Festival! SIGN UPS ARE OPEN!

Please remember to read the new information regarding the 51st World Hit Festival: HERE

Also, could I have the Junior World Hit Festival host, the host of the current edition, the host of the 50th WHF contact me regarding their status in the newly founded Reference Group. The fifth member state will be contacted shortly.

Enjoy WHF51 - I am sure it will be great!

Polkopia
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:14 pm

Nation: Polkopia
Broadcaster: PNB

Song Title: Circles
Artist: Kalista Krown
Language(s): English
Tune: Polina Gagarina - Ангелы в танце
___
Host Requirement
Your Trigramme: PLK
___

Head of Delegation (if not already provided): Vadim Dostovskiy
Anthem (Instrumental) Factbook Embassy
Check out the Polkopian Premier League

1st place: 8 Times (WV25, WV30, WV35 WV39, WV44, WV48, WV50, WV75)
2nd place: 2 Times (WV26, WV34)
3rd place (8 Times: WV27, WV31, WV32, WV37, WV54, WV59, WV70, WV72)

Antalanga
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Antalanga » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:25 pm

Nation: Antalanga
Broadcaster: Antalanga Television Network

Song Title: "Atam"
Artist: Vicente Pliego
Language(s): Lipata
Title Translation (if required): "Silent"
Tune: Madame Monsieur - Mercy
___
Host Requirement
Your Trigramme: ANT
___

Head of Delegation (if not already provided): Mateo Luangsin

Izmedu
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:33 pm

Nation: Izmedu
Broadcaster: RTI

Song Title: "Anywhere"
Artist: Letenje & Noviostar
Title Transcription (if required):
Title Translation (if required):
Tune: Illenium, X Ambassadors - In Your Arms
___
Host Requirement
Your Trigramme: IZM
___

Head of Delegation (if not already provided):
Last edited by Izmedu on Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF IZMEDU
WorldVision Song Contest - World Hit Festival

Waisnor
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Waisnor » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:11 pm

Nation: Waisnor
Broadcaster: FNC

Song Title: Драмы больше нет
Artist: Anastasia Ryzhikova
Language(s): Russian
Title Transcription (if required): Dramy bol'she net
Title Translation (if required): Drama is gone
Tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxjcY8nqlhg
___
Host Requirement
Your Trigramme: WSN
81 = 18th/34
82 = 22nd/31
83 = 27th/41
84 = 15th/27
85 = 20th/28
86 = 14th/32
87 = 14th/36
88 = 24th/32
89 = 16th/37
90 = 8th/35
91 = 9th/30
92 = 8th/29
93 = 4th/25
94 = 14th/28
95 = 15th/27
96 = 8th/34
97 = 6th/25
98 = 23rd/31
99 = 6th/38
100 = 12th/51
101 = 24th/32
102 = 10th/30
103 = 2nd/26
104 = 11th/26
105 = 6th/31
106 = 5th/25
107 = 21st/37
108 = 9th/32
109 = 11th/21
110 = 14th/27
111 = 5th/29
112 = 7th/25

51 = 10th/20
52 = 19th/24
53 = 11th in the semifinal/33

Nekoni
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nekoni » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:55 am

....is that Donburi!? Oh my God I love you

Nation: Nekoni
Broadcaster: nk.TV
Song Title: tbc
Artist: tbc
Language(s): English (maybe a bit of French if you ask nicely!)
Title Transcription (if required): n/a
Title Translation (if required): n/a
Tune: Vill Ha Dig by KEiiNO
Trigramme: NEK
Last edited by Nekoni on Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eurovision apologist, International Broadcast Alliance founding member

Debuted in 26, currently entered 29 times

Wins: 2 (70, 92)
Podiums: 3 (70, 80, 92)
Top 10s: 12 (46, 63, 64, 70, 71, 73, 75, 78, 80, 90, 92, 94)
Hostings: 3 (64, 80, 94)

Former Scuderia Fuoco e Ghiacchi, now Polaris Racing Team
WGPC 13 Drivers & Constructors Champion
7-time Grand Prix Host
Renowned* Track Designer

*by himself

Indo States
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Indo States » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:19 am

Nation: Fatiman Federation (Indo States)
Broadcaster: Radio Television Fatimania (RTVF)

Song Title: Love Letter
Artist: Elena Marie Cuseta
Tune: Anders Enter Jensen - A Song Long Ago
___
Host Requirement
Your Trigramme: FET
___

Head of Delegation (if not already provided): Synthesizers: Kenny Hyannis, Eric Sanchez
Guitars: Elise Danielle Cuseta
Drums: John Genesis Malaya
Saxophone: Rose de Fuentes (from Siena College Symphony Band)
Last edited by Indo States on Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fédération Fatimanienné - Fatiman Federation
Country of Freedom and Education

I DO NOT USE NATIONSTATES STATS

Indo States
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Indo States » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:36 am

A Song Dedicated for College Lovelife
Love Letter by Elena Marie Cuseta

I Write this Letter for you, That I tell about my Feelings
- Elena Marie Cuseta Singing the main Phrase of the Song

A Song Dedicated by Elena Marie Cuseta for College Boyfriends and Girlfriends to know that they are not weak and make them strong in case of being busted by their Boyfriends or Girlfriends. The Song was a Story about a College Student "Alice" lost her Boyfriend after a Arguement. How she can Bring back her Old Memories and find the right one?

This Song is now Available on Spotify, YouTube Music and iTunes Now. Only from RTV Records.

Besen
Envoy

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:57 am

Nation: Besen
Broadcaster: BC1

Song Title: "Crazy"
Artist: Zara Caliz
Tune: Mabel - Boyfriend
___
Host Requirement
Your Trigramme: BES

Darkmania
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2015

Postby Darkmania » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:02 am

Why not?
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

DATV NEWS - [NEWS] • [SPORT]

Vartugia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vartugia » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:10 am

I am a puppet of Darkmania.

While i (as Vartugia) hasent thought how i can shitpost about our entry, we have some details about our master`s entry

Nation:Darkmania
Broadcaster:DaTV

Song Title: -tba-
Artist: Sën ë Dätyr
Language(s): ???
Tune:Billie Eilish - No Time To Die
___
Host Requirement: In my head, this entry is a dark piano ballad
Your Trigramme: DMN
___

Last edited by Vartugia on Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puppet of Darkmania

You are reading this signature, didn't you? If so, then have a nice day, and may whatever you believe in bless you.

Kalosia
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kalosia » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:31 am

Nation: Kalosia
Broadcaster: Radiu-Televižio Kalosia (RTVK)

Song Title: TBA
Artist: TBA
Language(s): Kalosian
Title Translation (if required): TBA
Tune: Fai Rumore — Diodato
___
Host Requirement
Your Trigramme: KLS
___

Pre-confirming Fromulya and Skanden.
Mediterranea > Mediterra > Kalosia
/kə'loʊʒɑː/ (english) /kɑː'lɒsiːɑː/ (kalosian)
Factbook | Official Website

WorldVision Song Contest results
World Hit Festival results (incomplete)

Fromulya
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fromulya » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:33 am

Nation: Fromulya
Broadcaster: Televisi Republik Fromulya (TVRF)

Language(s): Indonesian
Tune: Snow on the Sahara — Anggun
___
Host Requirement
Your Trigramme: FRM
___

Skanden
Attaché

Founded: Nov 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Skanden » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:35 am

Nation: Skanden
Broadcaster: Skandens Television (SKT)

Language(s): TBA (likely French featuring bits of other languages)
Tune: Feker Libi — Eden Alene
___
Host Requirement
Your Trigramme: SKN
___

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Founded: May 26, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Achaean Republic » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:45 pm

Nation: Achaean Republic
Broadcaster: AS1

Song Title: ¿Por Qué?
Artist: Martita Jara
Language(s): Spanish
Title Transcription (if required): N/A
Title Translation (if required): Why
Tune:Mon Laferte - Tu Falta De Querer
___
Host Requirement
Your Trigramme:ACH
___

Head of Delegation (if not already provided): Ernesto Vázquez
Last edited by Achaean Republic on Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kamap
Civilian

Founded: Apr 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kamap » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:47 pm

Kamap is signing up!

Ertzei Kishim
Envoy

Founded: Aug 12, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ertzei Kishim » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:54 am

Nation: Ertzei Kishim
Broadcaster: HARESHET

Song Title: عيون خضراء
Artist: Sherine Abd El-Saba
Language(s): Arabic
Title Transcription (if required): 'Ayoun Khudraa'
Title Translation (if required): Green Eyes
Tune: Brigitte Yaghi - Albi w'Oumri
___
Host Requirement
Your Trigramme: ERK
___

Head of Delegation (if not already provided): Eli Dayan
Last edited by Ertzei Kishim on Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Estogium
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Estogium » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:47 am

Estogium to participate, confirmation coming whenever Britonisea confirms their entry.

Normandy and Picardy
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Normandy and Picardy » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:45 am

Normandy and Picardy will of course be returning once again. Which reminds me...

Voting remains open in Festival de Cherbourg

Festival de Cherbourg, a longrunning festival in Normandy and Picardy organised by the country's most prestigious Music and Arts college, will for its 42nd edition have a new prize; a ticket to compete at WHF. You can help decide who will represent Normandy and Picardy, and in order to do so follow the link above. There are currently 5 voting slots available, and your vote could easily change the entire result. So get voting, and merci in advance.
Northern French Names but with a general Western Med vibe, welcome to N&P

Llalta
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Llalta » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:48 am

uhm joimns
~*✧*~
どんなに怖くたって目お逸らさないよ
全ての終わりに愛があるなら
~*✧*~

Not Fatimanian Federation
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Not Fatimanian Federation » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:49 am

Nation: Not Fatiman Federation, Right?
Broadcaster: COMMODORE 64

Song Title: ?????????????
Artist: Networker Conputer
Language(s): Chiptune, as you may know....
Tune: THE WORST SONG EVER IN SEGA GENESIS!
___
Host Requirement
Your Trigramme: FCK
___

Head of Delegation (if not already provided): oof

Indo States
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Indo States » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:25 am

Not Fatimanian Federation wrote:
Nation: Not Fatiman Federation, Right?
Broadcaster: COMMODORE 64

Song Title: ?????????????
Artist: Networker Conputer
Language(s): Chiptune, as you may know....
Tune: THE WORST SONG EVER IN SEGA GENESIS!
___
Host Requirement
Your Trigramme: FCK
___

Head of Delegation (if not already provided): oof

Puppet of mine confirmed

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads