NATION

PASSWORD

AS1/TVS|JWHF7|Juana Díaz/Urbania, Achaean Rep.|IC Thread

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Founded: May 26, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

12|Fromulya: Fatimah Gracia Kurniawati-Terus Berjalan

Postby Achaean Republic » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:15 pm

12| Fromulya
Fatimah Gracia Kurniawati - "Terus Berjalan (Llegar Para Amarte)"

Title Translation: Keep on walking (Going to love you)
Language(s): Indonesian, one line in Spanish
Tune: Marte — Melani García
Lyrics: Fatimah Gracia Kurniawati, Djohan Liem
Music: Djohan Liem, Sophie Kusno Indriati

Fatimah Gracia Kurniawati is quite the child prodigy. She comes from an upper class family living in one of the more wealthier areas of Paris Baru, the capital of Fromulya. Perhaps as a result, she was in a position that allowed her to train her skill and talent from such a young age.

At the young age of 12, she has become a star, having won various awards at talent shows and the like. Having found out about the upcoming 7th World Hit Festival, her talent manager, with the backing of her parents, successfully lobbied TVRF to internally select her to participate at the 7th Junior World Hit Festival in the Achaean Republic.

The song, Terus Berjalan, clearly showcases Fatimah's vocal abilities. As tribute to the host country, the song includes a lyric in Spanish.

Fatimah is wearing this exact look. For most of the performance, the focus is on her vocals so it won't be very gimmicky. The stage is dark, save for a spotlight on the singer.
Maafkan
Jika aku tampak cuek
Ketika ku bermain denganmu
Sungguh bukan begitu

Sekarang
Ku akan mulai tersenyum
Menyinari seperti mentari
Di dalam hidup ini

Dari hatiku untuk hatimu
Dari jiwaku untuk jiwamu

The lights on stage start to come on, they slowly rise from the bottom and gradually fill up the set.
Ku berikan semua
Llegar para amarte
Terus berjuang untuk menyayangimu

Terus berjalan
Llegar para amarte
Hanya untukmu~

Now the camera briefly closes up on Fatimah.
Takkan menyerah, ku berusaha

As Fatimah continues to sing, projections of orchestra members appear on the bacground, making the impression that she's singing in front of a live orchestra.
Harapan
Yang akan terus kupegang
Dan aku takkan melepaskannya
Demi menyayangimu

Sekarang
Ku akan mulai tersenyum
Menyinari seperti mentari
Di dalam hidup ini

The camera once again briefly zooms in on Fatimah.
Dari hatiku untuk hatimu
Dari jiwaku untuk jiwamu

And then back to normal. The lights are bright white and very lively, and it's clear that all the focus is on Fatimah and the talent that she brings to the international stage.
Ku berikan semua
Llegar para amarte

Terus berjalan
Llegar para amarte
Hanya untukmu~

And now all the stage lights went dark save for a spotlight on the singer.
Ku berikan semua
Llegar para amarte

Now she began to vocalize, and as that went on all the lights came back on and there was a pyro shower that rained on the stage. Fromulyan members of the audience stood up and applaused. What was missing, at this point, was the confetti.
Takkan menyerah, ku berusaha

The song ended and the crowd cheered. Fatimah, overwhelmed with emotions, said "Thank you world! Gracias, terima kasih!" before leaving the stage.

I’m sorry
If I seem like I’m ignoring you
When I play with you
It’s really not the case

Now
I will begin to smile
Shining like the sun
In this life

From my heart to yours
From my soul to yours

I give my all
Going to love you
I’ll keep fighting to love you

I’ll keep on walking
Going to love you
Only for you~

I won’t give up, I’m trying

Hope
Which I will continue to hold on to
And I won’t let it go
To love you

Now
I will begin to smile
Shining like the sun
In this life

From my heart to yours
From my soul to yours

I give my all
Going to love you

I’ll keep on walking
Going to love you
Only for you~

I give my all
Going to love you

I won’t give up, I’m trying

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

13|Postcard:Teatro Jerezana

Postby Achaean Republic » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:16 pm

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

13|Togonistan: Samaria-Karore

Postby Achaean Republic » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:18 pm

13 | Togonistan
Samaria - "Karore"

Title Translation: Immortal
Language(s): Togoni-Maori
Tune: Anna Blue - Unbroken
Lyrics: Samaria Matautia
Music: Mariota Uta'i, Samuelu Leniu

Samaria (15) is ready to represent Togonistan at the 7th Junior World Hit Festival

Samaria Matautia is a 15-year old musician from Ascendia, Togonistan. She was chosen through an internal selection by Lucky 7 to represent Togonistan in the 7th Junior World Hit Festival. Being relatively unknown to the larger audience, JWHF is going to be the very first performance for Samaria on a big stage. ''I am very glad to have given the opportunity to take part in Junior World Hit Festival. Karore is my very first song ever and we made it with a few friends pretty much for fun, I wouldn't have submitted my song to Lucky 7 if it wasn't for my friends at school who heard the demo version. Someone came up with the idea and we decided to go for it.'' Samaria said during an interview given to a local newspaper. According to her, the song was inspired by history of the ancient Togoni tribal warriors. ''Yeah, I guess you can call me a bit of an history nerd, haha. I like the early history about Togoni people and how they believed their spirit animals can given them power and even make them immortal. This is where I got the idea for the lyrics from.''

Throughout the performance, Samaria is standing on the stage, wearing a warrioress outfit consisting of black and grey top with a hood, black leggings and tall black leather boots. Background screens start displaying graphics of grey mess flashing on a black background.

Tu ki runga
Ko ta tatou whenua tenei
Iwi e hikoi huara
Whai muri ta raatau kahei

Kei a ahau haere tonu
Ahakoa reira nui hinengaro
He maia toa ahau
Kaore tetahi mamae ahau

Stage lights up a bit more during the chrous, camera focuses on Samaria as she sings.

Na te mea ko ahau ka haere karore
Kaore tetahi whati ahau
He maia toa ahau ka matatoa
Whai muri ta ahau ara

Ko ahau ka haere karore, karore, karore nau
Karore

Lights on the stage tone down again for the next chorus.

Ite i te mana
Tu tatou te taha-taha
Whakakotahi kia tahi
Whai muri ta tatou ara

Kei a ahau haere tonu
Ahakoa reira nui hinengaro
He maia toa ahau
Kaore tetahi mamae ahau

Samaria does some hand gestures.

Kaore tetahi whati ahau
Whai muri ta ahau ara

The stage goes dark during the bridge.

Immortal describes someone, who will never die. Immortal can refer to a supernatural being who is worshipped by others, or is a divinity or God in human form, like the gods of certain ancient mythologies.

A single spotlight lands on Samaria, who looks at the camera while singing.

(Na te mea ko ahau ka haere karore)
Kaore tetahi whati ahau
Whai muri (He maia toa ahau ka matatoa)
ta ahau ara

The stage lights up again, as Samaria sings the final part of the song. She does hand gestures.

Kaore tetahi whati ahau
Whai muri ta ahau ara

Karore, karore
Karore, karore
Karore

Samaria lowers her head as the song ends. Crowd applauds to her, as Samaria says ''Thank you everyone!'' and leaves the stage.

Raise up
This is our country
People marching through the roads
Following their fate

I will carry on
Although there is so much on my mind
I am a brave warrioress
No one will hurt me

Because I will be immortal
No one can break me
I am a fearless warrioress
Following my path

I will be immortal, immortal, immortal now
Immortal

Feel the power
We are standing side by side
United as one
Following our path

I will carry on
Although there is so much on my mind
I am a brave warrioress
No one will hurt me

No one can break me
Following my path

(Because I will be immortal)
No one can break me
Following (I am a fearless warrioress)
My path

No one can break me
Following my path

Immortal, immortal
Immortal, immortal
Immortal

Last edited by Achaean Republic on Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Let the Voting Begin!

Postby Achaean Republic » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:19 pm

[Placeholder.]

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Interval Act: Carla Pabón-Yo Te Ví

Postby Achaean Republic » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:19 pm

As the song begins, Carla walks on the stage, almost skipping, wearing a frilly red jumpsuit and carrying an ornamental red fan. She fans herself and walks to the beat of the music. Her hair is wrapped in two ponytails, also in a red band. Five young dancers are also on stage with their red fans, dressed in sneakers and smiling.

Desde Corola yo llegué
Allí yo te ví
Allí yo te ví
Comiéndote un helado
Con antojo, sí
con antojo, sí
En el parque quería jugar
Mas helado quería comprar
From Corola I have arrived
And there I saw you
And there I saw you
You were eating an ice cream
With such whimsy, yes
With such whimsy, yes
I wanted to play in the park

The camera switches to the flickering red, blue, green, and white lights surrounding the stage. As Carla moves in the stage, fanning herself while singing, her dancers also follow her around to the same beat.

Y ví nenes con dos conitos
de chocolate y amarillitos
de zanahoria o tamarindo
jugando un dos tres pescaíto

But I wanted to buy ice cream
And I saw kids with two ice cream cones
made with chocolate and yellows
of carrots and tamarind
playing One, Two, Three little fish

As the song's beat changes, Carla and her dancers slowly crouch as she sings, some of them making shush sounds and fanning themselves with their ornamental fans. Carla suddenly stands up and switches her fan from her left hand to the right, all the while moving her hands and elbows in a circular motion, her fingers moving within the contortions of her elbows. Like a true flamenco dancer, her elbow movements feel graceful and delicate, yet strong and forceful.

Y los nenes me empujaban
Y los nenes me empujaban
Que los nenes me empujaban
Entre los dientes decían:
Esta boba no hace caso
esta boba no hace caso
que esta boba no hace caso
y los empujé pa’ tras
pa’ poder contestar:

And the kids were pushing me
Gritting their teeth, they were saying
This dumb girl can’t pay attention
And I pushed the kids back
so I could answer them:

The camera retreats from the stage and showcases Carla and her dancers jumping to the beat. The stage lights flicker into a succession of green, white, and blue in marked contrast to the red dresses and fans of the young Achaean dancers. Carla sings as she moves to the stage, first to the left and then to the right. In one step of the song, she spins and twirls her wrists with the same flexibility she does when dancing flamenco with her grandfather.

Déjame quieta, déjame quieta
quiero un helado, déjame quieta
quiero un helado, déjame quieta

Leave me alone, leave me alone
I want ice cream, leave me alone
I want ice cream, leave me alone

Carla hurries to the center of the stage where her dancers are twirling and playing with their fans as the camera suddenly switches to the right. The stage lights transform into a panel of red-yellow-red, almost reminiscent of a sunset in the Playa de Beras, one of Carla's favorite Corola hangouts. One of the dancers, who actually has two fans, suddenly gives Carla one of she picked up from the floor. As she fans herself and the dancers jump around making silly expression––one was flailing their hands, another one was doing the Sprinkler, and still another one cupped her hands to her mouth in an expression of surprise and wonder as the young girl beside her did silly faces to the camera. The camera quickly switched to a wide-pan motion of Carla and her dancers, all reenacting scenes at the beach, for the next part of her song.

Desde Corola yo llegué
Allí yo te ví
Allí yo te ví
Fuimos a la playa de Beras
otras me comí
otras me comí
Tenía arena y un poco de sal
y de a poco me sentía mal

From Corola I have arrived
And there I saw you
And there I saw you
We went to the beach at Beras
I ate oysters
I ate oysters
They had sand and a bit of salt
And for a bit I didn't feel good

A new camera switch has Carla and her dancers assembled at one spot, with the young singer pretending to feel faint and one of them fanning her with two of her fans. Another dancer tries to hold her arms, and Carla crosses her eyes in a woozy motion. It was hard for Carla to pretend to be woozy; yes, she faked it once or twice to get out of school for a day or buy herself some time to "study" for a test. But in a stage with millions of children watching her? That was a whole different type of interpretation! Nevertheless, it goes off without a hitch.

Carla and her backup crew
Y me desmayé un poquito
bebí agua y comí pescao frito
con ensalada y tostoncito
Carlota, papá
Carlota, papá

And for a bit I felt real bad
And I fainted for a little bait
I drank water and ate fried fish
With salad and tostoncito
Carlota, daddy! Carlota, daddy!

Once again, as the song's beat changes, Carla and her dancers slowly crouch as she sings and the camera does a wide pan to a view of the stage within the crowd. The dancers, as before, make more faces and shush sounds and fan themselves with their ornamental fans. Carla plays with her fan gracefully and continues rotating her elbows as before, with the elegance of a young bailaora. She, as well as her backup dancers, keep switching fans from their hands and tiptoe from one side to the other. The camera follows suit. The contortions within her arms keeep being circular, graceful and delicate, yet strong and forceful.

Y los nenes me empujaban
Y los nenes me empujaban
Que los nenes me empujaban
Entre los dientes decían
Esta boba no hace caso
esta boba no hace caso
que esta boba no hace caso
y los empujé pa’ tras
pa’ poder contestar:

Gritting their teeth, they were saying
And I pushed the kids back
so I could answer them:

As before, the camera retreats from the stage and showcases Carla and her dancers jumping to the beat. A full-pan of the stage shows the lights flickering once more into a rapid-fire succession of green, white, and blue against the red dresses the Achaeans are wearing. The camera returns to see Carla sing and move as before, this time a bit shaky but with greater gusto, finishing the song with a high note.

quiero una ostra, déjame quieta
quiero un ostra, déjame quieta

I want oysters, leave me alone
I want oysters, leave me alone

Achaea's performance is complete. Claps, cheers, and hoots could be heard from the audience, and more so from a small group of Achaean fans inside the arena. People knew they were Achaean because they carried wooden pilones and cacerolas and kept banging on them with gusto, loudly speaking Spanish to everyone in their path. Carla, visibly shaken but also happy that she gets to relax, started waving to the crowd and hugging her friendly dancers. She says to the crowd, "Thank you! Gracias!" before leaving the stage, awaiting to be embraced by her loving family.[/quote]
Last edited by Achaean Republic on Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Interval Act: Viktoriya Mashininya-Pust

Postby Achaean Republic » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:21 pm

Moments before the performance began, the Polkopian postcard was shown and the stage was completely dark as Viktoriya took her place on stage. She stood center-stage and her sandy-blonde hair was pulled back in a long ponytail which ran down her back, though a few strands of hair were loose and were styled in a curl which dangled next to her forehead. Due to her age, Viktoriya wore no makeup, as in Polkopia, wearing makeup under the age of sixteen is considered taboo and is frowned upon by most Polkopians, and PNB2 adhered to this and decided against applying makeup to Viktoriya's face. She wore a black dress which hung inches above the stage floor and she wore no shoes. A matching headband was placed on top of her head and violets were stitched along the hem of her sleeves. In Polkopia, violets are used to mourn those you've lost and are widely used in funerals or memorials throughout the nation, and the use of these flowers is meant to symbolize exactly that. As soon as the opening notes of the song played, the LED screen showed an animated sailboat sailing through the turbulent waves of a stormy ocean late at night. The viewer could see the waves lap along the hull of the boat and the ship itself rock back and forth as it tried to navigate the rough waters. The people aboard the boat were not visible, but one could assume that there were people on board. Viktoriya held the microphone to her mouth, looked down at the ground, and sang. The ground, meanwhile, was covered in a thick layer of fog, and the lighting was very minimal; the only illumination at the moment was a weak spotlight trained on Viktoriya as she sang.

Ne, ne, ne, ne ne
ne-ne-ne-ne-ne

The camera focused on Viktoriya who now looked up from the floor and into the camera, singing with a somber expression present on her face. She held the microphone close to her face while she sang, making eye contact with the camera which moved around her in an arch.

Na kraite mežu stranyam
On the border between nations

Mežu ražunosti i ubeženosti, no
Between destruction and sanctuary, but

Vyes belo
Everything is beautiful

The sound of thunder erupted throughout the arena and the lighting mimicked that of lightning. Suddenly, the boat on the LED screen was overtaken by the waves and sank beneath the water. Viktoriya looked down at the ground and sang the next lines and the LED floor showed ripples of water where she was looking down and shadows moved across the water pattern. Viktoriya still maintained the same expression as before.

Nam biy nado bolša molitva
We'll need more than a prayer

Čtob propedit, čem noča, no ya žnayu
To make it through the night but I know

Pust' bela
The path is beautiful

The LED screen now showed a snowy garden with an open gate. Particles of fake snow started falling around the foggy stage and an effect was put in place on the camerawork which made it seem like Viktoriya's breath was showing on stage every time she sang, making it appear extremely cold on stage. When Viktoriya sang the word, uže in the first line of the chorus, the gate shut. Viktoriya closed her eyes and narrowed her brow as she sang the first two lines, but opened her eyes after, sticking her free hand out in front of her and looking up toward nothing in particular.

Poteryam sam uže
We've been lost before

Tanyalisya v beznadti
Drowned in hopelessness

Poyavelisya ušabani i rubežni
Emerged bruised and scarred

No lečimsya snova, snova
But we'll heal again, again, again

Eto tak khladno žes
It's so cold here

Kugda sneg spražesti
When the snow falls down

Ne ne ne ne
No no no no

I ne možet biy vited' pust' domoy, domoy, domoy...
And there's no way to see the path home, home, home, home

The camera rapidly zoomed out and showed the entire stage from afar. The stage floor was completely enveloped in smoke and the wind machine picked up, scattering the snow particles violently around the stage, The spotlight had been temporarily shut off as well, leaving only Viktoriya's silhouette as the only visible thing on stage besides the LED screen and smoke/snow.

Ne, ne, ne, ne ne
ne-ne-ne-ne-ne
Ne, ne, ne, ne ne
ne-ne-ne-ne-ne

The camera faded out to black for a moment but immediately cut back to Viktoriya, who was illuminated by another spotlight, right as the next verse began. This time, she sang with more power and a slight smile was visible on her face. The snow continued to blow behind her, although several particles had already accumulated on top of her head.

Amor es más que una palabra
Love is more than just a word

Y somos más que un número
And we're more than just a number

Por tí, poor tí
For you, for you

The stage LED showed the stage floor, while hardly visible due to the fog, start to crumble and leave a fragile cobblestone path running from the front of the stage toward the back, with Viktoriya standing in the very middle of it. Apart from the path, the rest of the stage floor was all black.

Necesitamos más que un rezo
We'll need more than a prayer

Para pasar la noche, pero yo sé
To make it through the night but I know

Que el camino es bello
The path is beautiful

The background LED showed a brick wall being constructed, set in place brick by brick until a large wall had been constructed. The LED screen showed this wall from afar so that the sky and surrounding nature was still in view, and storm clouds began to gather up above.

Antes estábamos perdidos
We've been lost before

Hundidos en desespero
Drowned in hopelessness

Salí herida y magullada
Emerged bruised and scarred

Pero sanaremos otra y otra y otra vez
But we'll heal again, again, again

Está tan frío aquí
It's so cold here

Cuando la nieve cae
When the snow falls down

Ne ne ne ne
No no no no

Y no veo un camino a mi hogar, hogar, hogar, hogar…

During the instrumental break, thunder began to sound and lightning struck the wall. Cracks began to form along the entirety of the wall and bits and pieces began to fall off as Viktoiya sang the next part. By the end of this part, a large gap had formed in the center of the wall.

Poteryam sam uže
We've been lost before

Ne ne ne ne
No no no no

No lečimsya snova
But we'll heal again

Viktoriya moved down to crouch, holding out her hand in front of her to nobody in particular. On the LED screen, the sun emerged over the horizon and the silhouette of a family was shown in the gap of the brick wall.

Eto tak khladno žes
It's so cold here

Kugda sneg spražesti
When the snow falls down

I ne možet biy vited' pust' domoy, domoy, domoy yo yo yo yo...

"Thank you!" Viktoriya said, and the lighting returned back to normal. She waved at the crowd and left the stage.
Last edited by Achaean Republic on Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Interval Act

Postby Achaean Republic » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:22 pm

[TBD.]

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Countdown and Jury Vote

Postby Achaean Republic » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:51 pm

After the intervals have passed, Génesis del Río is back on the scene, this time wearing a short black lace dressthat shows off her beautiful legs. She is also wearing her hair pushed back in a horse tail, this time letting off a bit loosely. She is no longer wearing a flower on her hair, but she did change her earrings to black-and-gold dangle earrings and yellow Christian Louboutin shoes courtesy of the Louboutin main store in Corola’s exclusive Barrio Quinto Mall. She is standing beside a large table that has a screen on it so she can see the spokespersons and the points as they go by.

"And now, boys and girls, let’s count down the clock for voting…”

The numbers show up on screen while Del Río and the audience begin counting down in Spanish:

“Diez…
Nueve…
Ocho…
Siete…
Seis…
Cinco…
Cuatro…
Tres…
Dos…
Uno…

Multiverse, stop voting now!”

Fireworks appear from the stage as the audience screams, claps, and plays to the beat of the panderos that somehow made their way to the arena as the Achaeans always do. For a brief minute, the cameras focus on the audience, a slice to the green room that is located to the right of the stage, tucked away in a corner, and a small camera beside the Auditorio Yamaha, where others are located.

"Now is the time to learn the winner of this year’s Junior World Hit Festival—ooh, I can’t wait to find out! Now, this year, we will learn of the winner in two phases. 50% of the votes will be done by a professional jury from each participating nation, and 50% will be the votes from you, our audience around the Multiverse. Mixed together, we will find out by the end of the night who will win the contest. Are you guys ready? (The audience is screaming.) Are our young performers ready? (The performers in the green room are excited for the voting to begin, despite holding on to their nerves.)

“Of course, we have with us Mr. Fabio McAlpine, the Overseer for the World Hit Festival, as well as our new Overseer who will take over right after the end of the Festival, Mr. Guy Altruiche. (A camera is shown over the Auditorio Yamaha where both Overseers are sitting in a table.) And beside them we have the Televising Supervisor of this year’s contest, Mr. Andrés Velázquez from AXIS, televoting partner for the Junior World Hit Festival who has verified the accuracy of the televote alonside two notaries––one hired by the World Hit Festival Organization, and another by the Achaean Republic.

“For all our talented young performers, we bid you buena suerte, or good luck.” Del Río blows a small kiss to the singers in the green room. “And I must let you know that, regardless of tonight, you are all winners in my heart. Thank you for bringing us such joy in this world at this very precarious time.

"All right, with no further introduction, we shall reveal the first jury votes in alphabetical order following the conventions of the Spanish language. And what do you know—we begin with…”

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Jury Vote: Aloquirbe

Postby Achaean Republic » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:53 pm

"Hello everyone, my name is Kelsey Banques, winner of VM2020 and I will be presenting the five points tonight!"

"Right, our five points - our Junior World Hit Festival points go to...Togonistan, congratulations!"

The jury's very first five points to go Togonistan! Muy bien! Good job! Up next...
Last edited by Achaean Republic on Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Jury Vote: Antenovaria

Postby Achaean Republic » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:00 pm

An awkward silence is shown in the between the Antenovarian connection and Del Río's projector in Urbania. A picture of Keyshia Cole and a full plate of fish is shown, with an off-camera hand showing the Antenovarian jury's 5 points.

"And...um..It looks like Antenovaria's five points go to...Grellenbyosha-ga!

And it looks like Togonistan and Grellenbyosha-ga are tied, and we're in the first two countries! Mmm, I wonder how the next fish--erm, I mean, country, country, will vote...

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Jury Vote: Skanden

Postby Achaean Republic » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:14 pm

"Buenas noches, my name is Ariana Fernández, one of Carmen's friends from Skanden, and I will reveal my country's top vote. Skanden's top five points go to... Natanya!

"And it looks like Natanya takes the lead! Now, let's see the next country to vote..."

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Jury Vote: Estogium

Postby Achaean Republic » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:18 pm

"Hello my darlings at Junior World Hit Festival. This is what I call Estogium presenting our votes."

"Now our five goes to...Llalta!"

"¡Dios Mío! Llalta ties with Natanya and the Achaean Republic in the lead! It's getting exciting now! Who's going to be the next country revealing their votes?"
Last edited by Achaean Republic on Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Jury Vote: Fromulya

Postby Achaean Republic » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:26 pm

"Hi, I'm Arman Harimurti from Fromulya, and the five points go to...Izmedu!"

Izmedu's first five points propel them immediately to the lead! Let's see who's the next country to vote..."

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Jury Vote: Grellenbyosha-ga

Postby Achaean Republic » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:35 pm

"My name is Hellá Tuominen, and Grellenbyosha-ga's five points go to...Todlichebujoku!

And with those five points, Todlichebujoku ties with Fromulya and Mercedini! Will they win it all soon? Let's find out..."

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Jury Vote: Izmedu

Postby Achaean Republic » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:49 pm

"Dobra vecer Achaea! Good evening Juana Díaz and Urbania. My name is Sandra Cagalj. What a wonderful show! I'm looking forward to finding out who our winner is. Alright, here are the Izmeduan points."

"And our five points go to...Mercedini!

We're almost halfway through the Jury vote, ladies and gentlemen, and it appears that the Achaean Republic has taken the lead!" (The Achean crowd begins to cheer.) But there's still long ways to go, and the votes may definitely change. Next up.."
Last edited by Achaean Republic on Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Jury Vote: Llalta

Postby Achaean Republic » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:11 pm

A lone parrot named Esther appears on the screenshot, leaving everybody--including the presenter--puzzled. Her name is Esther, a parrot that may or may not be Nancy Grace's pet. She is chirping her votes to the confusion of the crowd and the audience at home.

"Chirp! Chirp, chirp squawk!"

"Um...I guess she meant that, uh...5 points go to Izmedu!

"Izmedu gets 5 points and jumps into third place! The Achaean Republic is still in the lead! Let's see who's the next country to reveal their votes..."
Last edited by Achaean Republic on Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Jury Vote: Mercedini

Postby Achaean Republic » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:28 pm

"Good Evening Juana Diaz and Urbania. This is Andresi from Zoloroni calling. Thanks so much for the amazing show tonight and best of luck to all nations tonght, not least to our own IO. All that's left for me to do is reveal the point from the Mercedinian Jury tonight.

Our five points go to... our hosts, Achaean Republic!!!!

"The Achaean Republic gets five more points from the public and stays with the lead! Next up..."
Last edited by Achaean Republic on Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Jury Vote: Natanya

Postby Achaean Republic » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:46 pm

"Buenas noches Achaea! My name is Katrina Thornsk! Guten Tag from Natanya, thanks for a fun night tonight, we all appreciate it! Moving on to the important business, coming straight from Nightton, the Natanyan 5 points go to...Mercedini!

"Mercedini gets five more points, but it looks that both Izmedu and the Achaean Republic are all tied up! Let's see who's next to vote..."

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Jury Vote: Todlichebujoku

Postby Achaean Republic » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:54 pm

"Hi! My name is Viitti Veno from Todlichebujoku, and the five points go to...Estogium!"

"Estogium gets five points and makes it to the right hand side of the leaderboard, but Izmedu now takes the lead! We've got two more countries to go!"

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Jury Vote: Togonistan

Postby Achaean Republic » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:05 pm

'Good evening, Achaea! This is Carla Tihani, and what a cool show it has been, hehe! I can tell you our points went to...Mercedini!"

"And with five more points, Mercedini jumps to the lead, leaving Izmedu in second place and Achaea in third place! Hmm...I wonder who's left to vote..."

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Jury Vote: Achaean Republic

Postby Achaean Republic » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:25 pm

A triumphant sound is heard around the arena. The Three Kings arrive in horses carrying (fake) gold, frankincense, and myrrh, throwing golden confetti to the waving crowd while wearing their typical golden, silver and bronze gloves and wearing surgical masks (after all, the contest is being held in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic, against the displeasure of many in the country and it was only fair to acknowledge that). They leave their horses on the floor while they walk to the stage where Del Río is, and wave to the crowd. They hug Del Río as well as wave to the performers, to which they will walk to soon and stay with them in the green roon.

"Here you have them, the Three Kings of Juana Díaz are here tonight!" The audience cheers for them as they keep waving.

"And it looks like they have an announcement they would like to make! What would it be?" Del Río asks to the audience.

"And the five points from the Achaean jury go to...Togonistan!"

Togonistan gets five points, and they reach to third place! But Mercedini stays in first place and Izmedu in second! Thank you so much--Muchas gracias!
Last edited by Achaean Republic on Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Halfway Scores and Intro to Televoting

Postby Achaean Republic » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:51 pm

After the raucous applause received by the Three Kings––who may have spoken English for the very first time, they were quickly seated alongside the kids in the green room. The camera returns to Del Río, who is once again behind the large desk.

"Bueno, ladies and gentlemen, that is a very welcoming surprise. I...I didn't expect that at all! But at least we've got all the jury votes out of the way, so let's see a quick recap of the scores until this very moment..."

Génesis Del Río (voiceover): Right now, in third place, we have Togonistan and the Achaean Republic tied with 21 points! (Cheers are heard in the background) We also have Izmedu in second place with 24 points (cheers are heard in from the Izmeduan fans), and finally we have Mercedini in the lead with 28 points! (cheers are heard in from the Mercedinians)

The camera is ack to Del Río.

Génesis Del Río: Let's take a quick look at our current top three.

(Brief twenty-second clips of the Togonistan, Achaean, Izmeduan, and Mercedinian performances are shown.)

Génesis Del Río: Pero this is not over yet, ladies and gentlemen, because we're about to see how your televotes will change the game. Every country has had the chance to vote for their favorite countries by phone, app, text message, or even at http://www.worldhitfestival.tv/junior. But now this is the moment where we will decide the winner of the 7th Junior World Hit Festival. Is everyone ready? (The camera focuses on the flag-waving audience, that quickly engages). Well, let's begin with the country that received the lowest amount of points from the jury, and then we'll work our way towards there. So...

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Televote: Antenovaria

Postby Achaean Republic » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:54 pm

Antenovaria receives...

5 POINTS

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Televote: Grellenbyosha-ga

Postby Achaean Republic » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:56 pm

Grellenbyosha-ga gets...

5 POINTS

...and they jump their way to 9th place with 13 points!
Last edited by Achaean Republic on Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Televote: Todlichebujoku

Postby Achaean Republic » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:01 pm

Todlichebujoku gets...

16 POINTS

...and jumps right into second place alongside Izmedu! Good job!
Last edited by Achaean Republic on Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates