NATION

PASSWORD

Want to grant me a title?

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Thu May 21, 2020 12:03 pm

ArenaC wrote:In my finite wisdom, I hereby dub thee...

mud.

That is ...interesting... thank you. While I will only take it as an unofficial title as it is too informal for me to do the raise I’m afraid, I thank you regardless, please accept Honorary Citizenship in my nation as thanks for the thought.
Last edited by Dominant Oppressors on Thu May 21, 2020 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My IC Character likes to collect titles, especially from foreign nations, if you would like to grant me one, you may do so here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=482842&Start=1
Titles will be granted in return and your involvement is greatly appreciated,
Thanks and may God bless you!

Only some NS Stats are canon for my nation, so better to assume they aren't rather than they are, thanks! :)

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Thu May 21, 2020 12:03 pm

New Swaraelia wrote:
Dominant Oppressors wrote:OOC: Yeah, I guessed it was a mistake :), also, you really don’t need to thank me, you have given me so much, what I have done was the Keats I could do in return, but I do really appreciate it. It was great meeting you, you seem nice, we should keep in touch!

I would be honoured.

Excellent! :)
Last edited by Dominant Oppressors on Thu May 21, 2020 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My IC Character likes to collect titles, especially from foreign nations, if you would like to grant me one, you may do so here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=482842&Start=1

Only some NS Stats are canon for my nation, so better to assume they aren't rather than they are, thanks! :)

ArenaC
Envoy

Founded: Jan 27, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby ArenaC » Thu May 21, 2020 1:00 pm

Dominant Oppressors wrote:
ArenaC wrote:In my finite wisdom, I hereby dub thee...

mud.

That is ...interesting... thank you. While I will only take it as an unofficial title as it is too informal for me to do the raise I’m afraid, I thank you regardless, please accept Honorary Citizenship in my nation as thanks for the thought.

Take it, Mud.

Please do.
The Commonwealth of ArenaC
the 2020 Laughingstock of the World Assembly LOTWA

my (WA) views do not represent my region and should never be interpreted as such. get angry at me. not the region. just me. ...of course if it involves me.

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Thu May 21, 2020 1:04 pm

ArenaC wrote:
Dominant Oppressors wrote:That is ...interesting... thank you. While I will only take it as an unofficial title as it is too informal for me to do the raise I’m afraid, I thank you regardless, please accept Honorary Citizenship in my nation as thanks for the thought.

Take it, Mud.

Please do.

Could it perhaps be Count of Mud or something like that? Or are you set on ‘mud’ alone?
Thanks and may God bless you,
Holy Emperor Adam J. Vader of Dominant Oppressors
Last edited by Dominant Oppressors on Thu May 21, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Carencia
Envoy

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Carencia » Thu May 21, 2020 1:16 pm

As I see that you are only going to get mud. From this man (occ. And why he made me laugh). King Robustian III has decided to appoint you Emperor Adam J. Vader of Dominant Oppressors and ArenaC .Knights of the Order of Saint Anacardo.
Last edited by Big Carencia on Thu May 21, 2020 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RP in which I participate:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486045 Playing as the Australian Federation
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=485294 Playing as the Kingdom of Big Carencia
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486822 Playing as Aprohis , God of Deception and Snakes
Everything I say here does not represent my actual views.
``Do what I do and don't get involved in politic´´ -Francisco Franco
what I believe (although nobody understands it because it is in Spanish)

Western Fardelshufflestein
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Thu May 21, 2020 5:02 pm

I dub thee...
THE ONE HEAD OF STATE WHO CREATED AN ENTIRE THREAD SO FOREIGN LEADERS COULD GIVE HIM MORE TITLES IN AN EFFORT TO BOOST HIS SELF-IMAGE.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

Ard al Islam
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ard al Islam » Thu May 21, 2020 5:44 pm

Court of the Land of Islam

Tuesday, 6th of Jumada al'Awwal, 1447
Tuesday, 28th of October, 2025
Center of Communications,
Baghdad

To the Holy Emperor of Dominant Oppressors, Adam J Vader

Noting your efforts towards the prosperity of Christiandom;

Applauding your contributions to the world in causes unrelated to us, including but not limited to:
  • Helping countries resist invaders;
  • Ending civil wars;
  • Rescuing Christians from persecution;
  • Donating millions worth of Riyals for Humanitarian Aid;

Recalling many instances in which you've helped our nation, including but not limited to:
  • Helping to finance the national railway;
  • Helping us in the Children's War;

Acknowledging how well-loved you are around the world, by many people of different faiths;

Recognizing your official status as a hero of Christianity, your commendations by the Pope, & your numerous titles;

Concluding that a man who has contributed so greatly to the Christian world deserves recognition for his actions;

I hereby invite you to an official ceremony, where you will be presented with an official title & gifted a flag bearing your new insignia. All details are listed below.

I look forward to your attendance.

Sincerely,
Hajji Khalid Shah Durrani

Details:
Recipient: Holy Emperor Adam J Vader & associated entourage
Host(s): Sultan Khalid Shah Durrani & his Holiness the Pope
Date: Tuesday, 10th of Jumada al'Awwal, 1447/Tuesday, 1st of November, 2025
Time: 14:00 Arabian Standard Time

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Ard al Islam on Sat May 23, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Fri May 22, 2020 12:36 am

Big Carencia wrote:As I see that you are only going to get mud. From this man (occ. And why he made me laugh). King Robustian III has decided to appoint you Emperor Adam J. Vader of Dominant Oppressors and ArenaC .Knights of the Order of Saint Anacardo.

Thank you very much, please allow me to upgrade your countship to Honorary Count Palatine of Dominant Oppressors as a show of my gratitude!

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Fri May 22, 2020 12:37 am

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:I dub thee...
THE ONE HEAD OF STATE WHO CREATED AN ENTIRE THREAD SO FOREIGN LEADERS COULD GIVE HIM MORE TITLES IN AN EFFORT TO BOOST HIS SELF-IMAGE.

Most interesting, I will accept it with thanks but I am as of yet unsure whether I will take it officially of unofficially, we will see. Thank you either way, please accept the title of honorary Baron of Dominant Oppressors in return!

OOC: Lmao

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Fri May 22, 2020 12:44 am

Ard al Islam wrote:
Court of the Land of Islam

Tuesday, 6th of Jumada al'Awwal, 1447
Tuesday, 28th of October, 2025
Center of Communications,
Jerusalem

To the Holy Emperor of Dominant Oppressors, Adam J Vader

Noting your efforts towards the prosperity of Christiandom;

Applauding your contributions to the world in causes unrelated to us, including but not limited to:
  • Helping countries resist invaders;
  • Ending civil wars;
  • Rescuing Christians from persecution;
  • Donating millions worth of Riyals for Humanitarian Aid;

Recalling many instances in which you've helped our nation, including but not limited to:
  • Helping to finance the national railway;
  • Donating millions to renovate churches in Jerusalem;
  • Helping us in the Children's War;

Acknowledging how well-loved you are around the world, by many people of different faiths;

Recognizing your official status as a hero of Christianity, your commendations by the Pope, & your numerous titles;

Concluding that a man who has contributed so greatly to the Christian world deserves recognition for his actions;

I hereby invite you to an official ceremony, where you will be presented with an official title & gifted a flag bearing your new insignia. All details are listed below.

I look forward to your attendance.

Sincerely,
Hajji Khalid Shah Durrani

Details:
Recipient: Holy Emperor Adam J Vader & associated entourage
Host(s): Khalifah Khalid Shah Durrani & his Holiness the Pope
Date: Tuesday, 10th of Jumada al'Awwal, 1447/Tuesday, 1st of November, 2025
Time: 14:00 Arabian Standard Time

Greetings,
I am most honored to have received your invitation and even more so to accept it.
I will most certainly be there and I wish to thank you from now for this great honour you are bestowing upon me,
I hope that our nations remain strong allies for many generations to come and I hope this serves as a sign of our mutual goodwill and alliance,
I will see you there,
thank you once more and may God bless you,
Holy Emperor Adam J. Vader of Dominant Oppressors

The Cod Region
Attaché

Founded: May 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cod Region » Fri May 22, 2020 10:47 am

You are now to be known (in my nation at least) as an Honorary Swordfish of Wentaria
Black Lives Matter!

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Sat May 23, 2020 4:29 am

The Cod Region wrote:You are now to be known (in my nation at least) as an Honorary Swordfish of Wentaria

Thank you very much! I am most honored, please accept the title of Honorary Count of Dominant Oppressors in return, may it serve you well!

Aivintis
Envoy

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aivintis » Sat May 23, 2020 4:56 pm

By decree of Sik'vdili Theondume Khurvash, Wrathking, Lord of Strife, Benefactor of the Celestial Army, the Wandering God, the Many Aspected One, the Blackmarked Reaver, God-King of At'asi Mamakats'i, Soulclaimer, the Black Rider, the Raven, Blademaster of the Seven Arts, God of Power, the Wildfire, the One-Eyed Mystic, the Silent God, Stormcrown, Iceblade, Flametongue, Emperor of the Dark Sea, Arkyr the Grey God, the Aeternus, the Father of Gramor, the Archdaemon of Ku-Vun, Ildrvan the Unnering, Ydmyk of Valores, Keinthurah the Windcaller, and Axebearer Lord, I dub thee, Adam J. Vader, Nameseeker, in honor of your acquisitions and your quest for more. By the power allotted to me via said decree, I hereby grant you the following titles.

Vice Archus [of Theondume], so that you may join the ranks of the Celestial Retinue and provide your counsel. With this title you are granted a sizable estate in the Fields of Khurvash, and you are absolved of all crime and exempt from all law throughout the lands owned by Lord Sik'vdili. Abusing this privilege by committing amoral acts as determined by Lord Sik'vdili will result in the title being withdrawn, the property being repossessed, and access to the Fields of Khurvash denied forever.

Commander of the 519th Celestial Battalion, so that you may offer your foreign strategies and tactics to the Celestial Army and protect yourself from enemies. With this title you are granted 500 Scy-Re soldiers to command. This title may be revoked at any time for any reason determined by Lord Sik'vdili. You will be notified if this occurs. You are also granted the power to appoint Captains of the 519th Celestial Battalion as you see fit.

Knight of the Black Rider, so that you may exercise the will of the Black Rider wherever you ride. With this title you are granted a darksteel longsword and a suit of darksteel plate armor. You are also granted the power to appoint a Squire. With this title you are expected to uphold virtues of honor and nobility wherever you ride. The Battlelord of the Black Rider or a majority of the Hall of Warriors may expell you from Knighthood. You are also granted access to the Hall of Warriors and the trainers there so you may better your skill with the blade.

Jarl of Hvidhus, so that you may rule over Hvidhus with a steady hand. As Jarl, you are expected to police the Jarldom and deal with any administrative issues that might arise. However, you are also granted the power to appoint a Steward, as well as any number of Thanes to assist in ruling. As Jarl you are granted a longhouse in Hvidhus and command over the garrison of guardsmen. You also have full control over the laws of Hvidhus. This title may be revoked by a King of the Jakn or Emperor Ydmyk himself.

Captain of the Celestial Navy, so that you may freely travel the Dark Sea and any other ocean you might encounter. With this title you are granted your own ship, with its crew. You may name the ship however you'd like, and you may appoint whomever you'd like as First Mate. This title may be revoked by a Fleet Admiral, the Grand Admiral, or Lord Sik'vdili himself.

As a courtesy, you are additionally inducted into the First Circle of the Order of the Golden Eye, and as such are granted full access to the vaults and libraries, unless you are to lose any of the other titles granted to you.

Wear these titles proudly, and serve them well, and it shall be an honor to have granted you them.

By authority of
George Tyramin
Count of Gyldenheim
Last edited by Aivintis on Sat May 23, 2020 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Sun May 24, 2020 7:18 am

Aivintis wrote:By decree of Sik'vdili Theondume Khurvash, Wrathking, Lord of Strife, Benefactor of the Celestial Army, the Wandering God, the Many Aspected One, the Blackmarked Reaver, God-King of At'asi Mamakats'i, Soulclaimer, the Black Rider, the Raven, Blademaster of the Seven Arts, God of Power, the Wildfire, the One-Eyed Mystic, the Silent God, Stormcrown, Iceblade, Flametongue, Emperor of the Dark Sea, Arkyr the Grey God, the Aeternus, the Father of Gramor, the Archdaemon of Ku-Vun, Ildrvan the Unnering, Ydmyk of Valores, Keinthurah the Windcaller, and Axebearer Lord, I dub thee, Adam J. Vader, Nameseeker, in honor of your acquisitions and your quest for more. By the power allotted to me via said decree, I hereby grant you the following titles.

Vice Archus [of Theondume], so that you may join the ranks of the Celestial Retinue and provide your counsel. With this title you are granted a sizable estate in the Fields of Khurvash, and you are absolved of all crime and exempt from all law throughout the lands owned by Lord Sik'vdili. Abusing this privilege by committing amoral acts as determined by Lord Sik'vdili will result in the title being withdrawn, the property being repossessed, and access to the Fields of Khurvash denied forever.

Commander of the 519th Celestial Battalion, so that you may offer your foreign strategies and tactics to the Celestial Army and protect yourself from enemies. With this title you are granted 500 Scy-Re soldiers to command. This title may be revoked at any time for any reason determined by Lord Sik'vdili. You will be notified if this occurs. You are also granted the power to appoint Captains of the 519th Celestial Battalion as you see fit.

Knight of the Black Rider, so that you may exercise the will of the Black Rider wherever you ride. With this title you are granted a darksteel longsword and a suit of darksteel plate armor. You are also granted the power to appoint a Squire. With this title you are expected to uphold virtues of honor and nobility wherever you ride. The Battlelord of the Black Rider or a majority of the Hall of Warriors may expell you from Knighthood. You are also granted access to the Hall of Warriors and the trainers there so you may better your skill with the blade.

Jarl of Hvidhus, so that you may rule over Hvidhus with a steady hand. As Jarl, you are expected to police the Jarldom and deal with any administrative issues that might arise. However, you are also granted the power to appoint a Steward, as well as any number of Thanes to assist in ruling. As Jarl you are granted a longhouse in Hvidhus and command over the garrison of guardsmen. You also have full control over the laws of Hvidhus. This title may be revoked by a King of the Jakn or Emperor Ydmyk himself.

Captain of the Celestial Navy, so that you may freely travel the Dark Sea and any other ocean you might encounter. With this title you are granted your own ship, with its crew. You may name the ship however you'd like, and you may appoint whomever you'd like as First Mate. This title may be revoked by a Fleet Admiral, the Grand Admiral, or Lord Sik'vdili himself.

As a courtesy, you are additionally inducted into the First Circle of the Order of the Golden Eye, and as such are granted full access to the vaults and libraries, unless you are to lose any of the other titles granted to you.

Wear these titles proudly, and serve them well, and it shall be an honor to have granted you them.

By authority of
(Image)
George Tyramin
Count of Gyldenheim

You are most generous, I am both honored and humbled, thank you! I do indeed promise to uphold the responsibilities that come with these most noble honours to the best of my ability. Please allow me to bestow upon yourself a few ranks and titles from my own realm as a show of my thanks for your generosity. Firstly, 'Honorary Duke of Dominant Oppressors', with this you enter into the 'Legion of Honour' of my nation's nobility, this is the group who have been bestowed noble titles from the realm without being born into Dominant Oppressorian Nobility. I also wish to make you 'Freedom of the City of Vader City', this rank is similar to a holder of the 'keys to the city' in other nations, it is an honour showing a city's gratitude to an individual, Vader City is my nation's former capital and named after my own Royal House of Vader and it is a great honour to be named as such. Lastly, I name thee an 'Honorary Commodore of the Royal Imperial Navy of Dominant Oppressors', this rank holds very similar privileges and responsibilities of a 'Captain of the Celestial Navy' from your esteemed realm.
I do hope these titles please you and serve you well.
Thank you very much once again and may God bless you

OOC: Thank you very much! Also, I love that gif signature, very cool!

Aivintis
Envoy

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aivintis » Sun May 24, 2020 7:36 am

Dominant Oppressors wrote:You are most generous, I am both honored and humbled, thank you! I do indeed promise to uphold the responsibilities that come with these most noble honours to the best of my ability. Please allow me to bestow upon yourself a few ranks and titles from my own realm as a show of my thanks for your generosity. Firstly, 'Honorary Duke of Dominant Oppressors', with this you enter into the 'Legion of Honour' of my nation's nobility, this is the group who have been bestowed noble titles from the realm without being born into Dominant Oppressorian Nobility. I also wish to make you 'Freedom of the City of Vader City', this rank is similar to a holder of the 'keys to the city' in other nations, it is an honour showing a city's gratitude to an individual, Vader City is my nation's former capital and named after my own Royal House of Vader and it is a great honour to be named as such. Lastly, I name thee an 'Honorary Commodore of the Royal Imperial Navy of Dominant Oppressors', this rank holds very similar privileges and responsibilities of a 'Captain of the Celestial Navy' from your esteemed realm.

I thank you for these titles and I would be honored to hold them. God bless you as well.

OOC: Yeah np! It was fun to write it up. Thanks about the signature I found out about it via my regional forums, a bunch of people used them. You can make one of your own at mylivesignature.com It doesn't cost money or anything it just requires you to either make an account or download the image and the upload it to like imgur or something. I love your idea about granting titles.
Last edited by Aivintis on Sun May 24, 2020 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Sun May 24, 2020 7:44 am

Aivintis wrote:
Dominant Oppressors wrote:You are most generous, I am both honored and humbled, thank you! I do indeed promise to uphold the responsibilities that come with these most noble honours to the best of my ability. Please allow me to bestow upon yourself a few ranks and titles from my own realm as a show of my thanks for your generosity. Firstly, 'Honorary Duke of Dominant Oppressors', with this you enter into the 'Legion of Honour' of my nation's nobility, this is the group who have been bestowed noble titles from the realm without being born into Dominant Oppressorian Nobility. I also wish to make you 'Freedom of the City of Vader City', this rank is similar to a holder of the 'keys to the city' in other nations, it is an honour showing a city's gratitude to an individual, Vader City is my nation's former capital and named after my own Royal House of Vader and it is a great honour to be named as such. Lastly, I name thee an 'Honorary Commodore of the Royal Imperial Navy of Dominant Oppressors', this rank holds very similar privileges and responsibilities of a 'Captain of the Celestial Navy' from your esteemed realm.

I thank you for these titles and I would be honored to hold them. God bless you as well.

OOC: Yeah np! It was fun to write it up. Thanks about the signature I found out about it via my regional forums, a bunch of people used them. You can make one of your own at mylivesignature.com It doesn't cost money or anything it just requires you to either make an account or download the image and the upload it to like imgur or something. I love your idea about granting titles.

OOC: I just might do that, thank you for the tip! you also have quite an impressive collection of titles, I feel like it adds a lot to the sense of monarchy if you have a lot of titles, I of course have taken it to rediculous levels, lmao! Nice meeting you!

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Mon May 25, 2020 9:10 am

/bump (Please, do tell me if this is considered poor etiquette, I apologize if it is and won't do it again, thank you and God bless!)

Kazakah
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kazakah » Mon May 25, 2020 9:31 am

Imperial Decree - Honorific Orders
2nd Year of Sovereign Reign

By Sovereign Imperial Decree under the gratefully given authority of Nyzdol, Lord-of-All and Ancestor of House Odsbahren through his son Kal Saviour-of-All, I hence by grant thee, Adam J. Vader, Holy Emperor Dominant Oppressors, these titles:

Good Companion of the Fine Order of Worthy Strangers in recognition of your notable ambition and achievements in collecting foreign titles. With this title you are granted the use of the post-nominal letters GCWS and invitation to the Council of Worthy Strangers, a gathering of Order Members every 5th year in Dethos City.

Honourary Captain of the Kazakahian Imperial Army in recognition of your strength and indomitable will in Imperial affairs. Warriorship is a highly respected part of Kazakhian culture and titles like this reflect one's importance in society.

Keykeeper, Third Class, of the Lessendrian Vault in recognition of your keen interest in foreign cultures and respect of the Monarchic system. With this title you are granted access to Level 3 three information, artifacts, and books of the Lessendrian Vault, a privilege usually given only to scholars and important researchers.

Accept these titles and wear them with honour.

By Supreme Powers of
Amadeus III
Emperor of Kazakah
Last edited by Kazakah on Mon May 25, 2020 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
✸ THE EMPIRE OF KAZAKAH ✸
Ulhadyy Kazakah!

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zitravgrad » Tue May 26, 2020 2:00 am

Salutations,

By God's Grace and the People's Will, His Reverend Excellency, Viktor Pavlovich Yaroslav, Grand Prince of Zitravia, Protector of St. Yeruslan's Cross has considered that the ruler of Dominant Oppressors is a leader who abides by his true faith in God and thus will grant him the honorary title of Guardian of the Zitravian Cross of Providence, the Patron Saint of Knowledge and Learners, in the Name of our God, Seven Virtues and Ten Commandments, which is created specifically for this occasion.
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Tue May 26, 2020 9:18 am

Kazakah wrote:

By Sovereign Imperial Decree under the gratefully given authority of Nyzdol, Lord-of-All and Ancestor of House Odsbahren through his son Kal Saviour-of-All, I hence by grant thee, Adam J. Vader, Holy Emperor Dominant Oppressors, these titles:

Good Companion of the Fine Order of Worthy Strangers in recognition of your notable ambition and achievements in collecting foreign titles. With this title you are granted the use of the post-nominal letters GCWS and invitation to the Council of Worthy Strangers, a gathering of Order Members every 5th year in Dethos City.

Honourary Captain of the Kazakahian Imperial Army in recognition of your strength and indomitable will in Imperial affairs. Warriorship is a highly respected part of Kazakhian culture and titles like this reflect one's importance in society.

Keykeeper, Third Class, of the Lessendrian Vault in recognition of your keen interest in foreign cultures and respect of the Monarchic system. With this title you are granted access to Level 3 three information, artifacts, and books of the Lessendrian Vault, a privilege usually given only to scholars and important researchers.

By Supreme Powers of
(Image)
Amadeus III
Emperor of Kazakah

Greetings! I thank you for your great kindness, it is appreciated greatly! Thank you! By these titles you have shown a great knowledge of my people's history and present, I truly appreciate this! As a show of my thanks, please accept the following titles from my own realm, 'Honorary Count of Dominant Oppressors', 'Honorary Captain in the Dominant Oppressorian Armed Forces' and 'Freedom of the City of Stoburg'. I hope these titles both please and satisfy you, thank you and God bless!
Last edited by Dominant Oppressors on Tue May 26, 2020 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Tue May 26, 2020 9:33 am

Zitravgrad wrote:Salutations,

By God's Grace and the People's Will, His Reverend Excellency, Viktor Pavlovich Yaroslav, Grand Prince of Zitravia, Protector of St. Yeruslan's Cross has considered that the ruler of Dominant Oppressors is a leader who abides by his true faith in God and thus will grant him the honorary title of Guardian of the Zitravian Cross of Providence, the Patron Saint of Knowledge and Learners, in the Name of our God, Seven Virtues and Ten Commandments, which is created specifically for this occasion.

You are most gracious, thank you so much! I thank you greatly for your custom title and apologize that my own creativity does not run as deep as yours, instead I will offer you a high honour from my nation, that of 'honorary Duke of Dominant Oppressors' and I hope you can forgive its un-uniqueness, may it serve you well, thank you once more and may God bless you!

Cossack Peoples
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2019
Corporate Police State

Postby Cossack Peoples » Tue May 26, 2020 9:47 am

Official Dispatch

From the Office of Foreign Relations of the FRCP,
Nikita Kazakov

The Federal Republic is pleased to award the nation of Dominant Oppressors and the House of Vader the titles of,
"Despised by the Cossacks of Korf"

"Mildly Disliked by the Cossacks of Chornaya"

as well as,
"Vaguely Distrusted but Overall Acquaintances with the Cossacks of New Krasnoyarsk"

Take these tokens of our respect and may we never see much of each other again.

Signed,
Nikita Kazakov, Chairman of Foreign Relations

Вечнасць для Cossacks!
Official Diplomatic Document. Materials Confidential by order of Department of Foreign Relations.

"You give a monkey a stick, inevitably he’ll beat another monkey to death with it."
— Sadavir Errinwright, Expanse S2E12
"Вечнасць для Czaslyudiya!"
Federal Republic of Czaslyudian Peoples

A corrupt, Post-Soviet anocracy whose de facto third branch of government is an arms manufacturer.
Sponsoring this signature
We're also the Czaslyudian Peoples now. Don't ask.

Kazakah
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kazakah » Tue May 26, 2020 11:51 am

Dominant Oppressors wrote:
Kazakah wrote:

By Supreme Powers of
(Image)
Amadeus III
Emperor of Kazakah

Greetings! I thank you for your great kindness, it is appreciated greatly! Thank you! By these titles you have shown a great knowledge of my people's history and present, I truly appreciate this! As a show of my thanks, please accept the following titles from my own realm, 'Honorary Count of Dominant Oppressors', 'Honorary Captain in the Dominant Oppressorian Armed Forces' and 'Freedom of the City of Stoburg'. I hope these titles both please and satisfy you, thank you and God bless!

I'm glad you are happy and thankful for the titles! I will certainly wear them with pride. I hope our nations can enjoy a healthy relationship and good future.

To peace and prosperity,

OOC: I love the Star Wars refrences in your factbooks
Last edited by Kazakah on Tue May 26, 2020 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
✸ THE EMPIRE OF KAZAKAH ✸
Ulhadyy Kazakah!

Goldgamia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Goldgamia » Tue May 26, 2020 3:58 pm

The Technocratic Military State of Goldgamia would grant you the title of head of the Lasa Area in Goldgamia, a wealthy and populated area of Goldgamia.
Recent Goldgamian News:

No recent news as of now.

Member of LITA

Grosspreussen Kaiserreich
Civilian

Founded: Oct 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Grosspreussen Kaiserreich » Wed May 27, 2020 8:01 am

"I dub thee the Grand Legatus of the Imperial Legion. Thou art to be rewarded with our highest decoration possible to be given to a fellow monarch, the Iron Cross, Royal Order. It is a mark worn by the all Legati of the Legion."

- Kaiser Wilhelmus Rex

You discovered a small box alongside the letter. Would you open it?

You found an incription behind the medal, a secret to the already mysterious package. It reads,

"He who rules himself, rules over the Whole World."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates