NATION

PASSWORD

Want to grant me a title?

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:10 am

Madrinet wrote:

I am most humbled and honored by your gracious declaration! I do not know what I may grant you in return, firstly I wish to make you an Honorary Duke of Dominant Oppressors as well as this, I wish to grant King Amadeus the unique title of ‘most gracious and eloquent sir, honorable and just ally of the Holy Emperor and friend to the people of Dominant Oppressors’. I wish to once again state my thanks for your wonderful declaration!

OOC: Wow, I am super impressed by your declaration! It looks really great! From the styling down to the wording seems very real and official! I really am very grateful, super well done! Thanks and God bless!
My IC Character likes to collect titles, especially from foreign nations, if you would like to grant me one, you may do so here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=482842&Start=1
Titles will be granted in return and your involvement is greatly appreciated,
Thanks and may God bless you!

Only some NS Stats are canon for my nation, so better to assume they aren't rather than they are, thanks! :)

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:19 am

Susan Wainwright Land wrote:
Dominant Oppressors wrote:Thank you for the title and the History Lesson, I would not have been aware of the title’s history had you not said so. To your Great Khan, I bestow the title of Honorary Baron of Dominant Oppressors, I hope it serves well.

Hero of Christianity and the Crusades, Holy Knight.

I am most grateful, please accept the title of Honorary Count of Dominant Oppressors as a show of my thanks!
My IC Character likes to collect titles, especially from foreign nations, if you would like to grant me one, you may do so here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=482842&Start=1

Only some NS Stats are canon for my nation, so better to assume they aren't rather than they are, thanks! :)

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:27 am

Bagong Luzon wrote:As a fellow sovereign standing for all Faith in general and our Holy Mother the Church in particular, His Philippine Majesty King Ferdinand II bestows upon His Holy Imperial Dominant Oppressorsian Majesty Adam J. Vader the Grand Cross of the Order of San Lorenzo Ruiz de Manila.

Thank you, I am humbled by this gracious medal, unto King Ferdinand II allow me to bestow the tile of Fidei Defesnor (Latin for Defender of the Faith) and an the rank of honorary Count Palatine of Dominant Oppressors, may these titles please his majesty and May God bless you!

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:33 am

Thakia wrote:King Antimonos II awards him the Grand Cross of St. Valsnik. This is a medal named in honor of Thakia's founder and is awarded by the kingdom to those in foreign lands who have proven themselves worthy.

A most interesting history to this great honor, I thank you. I hereby bestow upon King Antimonos II, the title of Count of Dominant Oppressors, I hope it serves well

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:36 am

Kedri wrote:I grant you the title of Grand Magistrate.

Thank you, in return I wish to grant you the title of Baron of Dominant Oppressors.

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:04 am

By the power of His Most August Majesty Cleone IV, with acknowledgment by Archbishop Neromari, Archbishop of Amaglione, you are granted Foreign Legionnaire of the Order of the Sacred Heart.

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:11 am

Lux Pulchrae wrote:By the power of His Most August Majesty Cleone IV, with acknowledgment by Archbishop Neromari, Archbishop of Amaglione, you are granted Foreign Legionnaire of the Order of the Sacred Heart.

Thank you very much, you are most kind! To His Most August Majesty Cleone IV, I grant the title of Fidei Defensor (Latin for Defender of the Faith) and the rank of Honorary Earl of Dominant Oppressors

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:15 am

But His Majesty already has Defender of the Faith in his style. He'll thankfully accept the Earldom though.

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:44 am

Lux Pulchrae wrote:But His Majesty already has Defender of the Faith in his style. He'll thankfully accept the Earldom though.

My apologies, I was unaware, would an the rank of honorary Captain in the Dominant Oppressorian Army serve in its stead?

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:34 am

Official communiqué from the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms

From: His royal Highness Primus rex Stjärnkhrone XIV silferföd by the grace of the gods high king of the absolute royal federation and divinely appointed ruler and unifier of the Scanderan races, the descendant of the first Imerian high kings especially and foremost Emanuel the first, Son of Oskar II, the son of Primus the XIIIth, the son of Emanuel the VIIth, the son of Gustav the IInd, the son of Anders the IIId, the carrier of the royal sword first carried by the demigod Belrion son of Bel, vanquisher of evil, Champion of life and light, defender of the living and vanquisher of the dead, liberator of slaves, breaker of chains, the protector of the federal crown jewels, the holder of the sword of Halmir and carrier of the enlightened torch of civilisation, patriarch of the noble house auf stjänkhrone, carrier of better and more important titles than the space Russians and the king of Old Tyrannia, Chief of chiefs, Shan of shans, Monarch of monarchs, Prince of princes, Crowned in steel, fire, and flowers. Flame of all flames, protector of the faith of the chronicles and the city of the burning rose and the arch cleric, leader of ritual and sacrifice, chosen of the fierce unconquerable sun and crowned in starlight, mortal protector of the faith of the two faced goddess and defender of her temples and chosen by all gods big and small. As well as the protector of the free city states of Ta’ka sha’mirias well as defender of Hungary and her regions and the realms as king of Imeriata and as such the king of salt, forest, river, and mountain, defender and autocrat of flodmarkerna, Sundet, Söderang, Söderberga, Innahafsarna, Aster öarna, Vast öarna, Sydvedian, Storfloden and the river king, king of Vedian and the duke protector of the mountains, Eple Halvøyn and lavlandet, king of Erathia and as that the duke of Ankea metsä and ruler of the thousand lakes, the lord and defender of Länsisola and Etelä-kentät, king of Karmanjaka over the ancient rivers river, from the ancient mountains mountain, king of Northern Taranakan, king of Izalta, king of Nordomark, and king of Andervel but also the righteous and lawful king of New felandia and the king emperor of Dajing, the duke of Sydvinland, Northern Venezue, Sthalinge, Gustavsland and Sjöland, The Shah of the crown states of Ta’ka sha’miri and the Padishah of all of Ta’ka sha’miri, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland, the two peninsulas of Tvaude and of Somalmark, The Grand duke of Suderland, The prince of Isarna, Salmo, judeheim and Khan of Salonia, Sultan king of Ramir, the Emir of Sandland and Jarl of Salywa and the free city of Krakborg and Styrfastning, defender and lord of the city of Arkham and Sirmera, and further more the ruler of the federal terretories of Vastermark and the northern iceplains and as such high chief of Isfalten and keeper of Sfartmård , By the right of the constitution of the protectorate leopridaeria prince defender of leopridaeria, the high lord of Kalmer, Salmoborg and Gaseborg, Lord of the countless cities and lands under his most blessed and righteous rule, the lord defender of Imerbürg, Coparborg, Vesiki, Sjöborg, Afrikas fastning, Erikasborg, Nova Imerbürg, Wein, Udeborg, Angborg, Ambir, Nya Landborg, Nymarksborg, Sorgerstad, Anderborg, Nordanstad, Kängruborg, Sthalstad, Kängruborg, Judeborg, Moskstad, Daji, Sajing, Ademarksborg, Salem, Söderhamn, Öborga, Dragograd, Gapur, Bor-zut and Táibĕi but as well the Enlightened Emperor of Nicksyllvania and as such the King of Leazus, Emperor of Helman, Grand Prince of Zeth, Emperor of Japan, Emperor of Jungria, Duke and king of Hornet-Kereburos, Despot of the Great North, Grand Duke of the Western Badlands, Master of the Southern Marshes, and the king of Dragkon and the wielder of the Holy Swords, the Demon Sword Kaos, the Holy Sword Nikkou, and the Greatsword of the Empire, Nickiller, Great Protector of the Helman Wall and Majino Line, also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard and the Imperial commander of the Imperial nicksyllvanian army, the grand commander of the federal order of the golden sword and the Nicksyllvanian order, the knight commander of the order of the golden cross and the order of Africa, the lord commander of the colonial order, the high commander of the federal order of the silver rose and the order of Scandera, the Taranakan order and the Order of Vinland may his reign last until the end of time and may the empire and federation he rules stand even through the flames of the endtimes to protect all of his royal highness subjects.
To: His royal highness Adam J. Vader
Regarding: Bestowment of titles

In accordance to the ancient rights and privileges bestowed upon us as high king by the divine gods themselves since the dawn of time do We grant upon thee the titles of "Furste" and "Silferbarare" and grant the legitimacy of these titles upon thee with the full and glorious legitimacy that the Stjärnkhrone lineage grant Us to hand these titles upon thee. Furthermore upon thee do we also grant the right to bear a coat of arms in the federal way from this day forth down your line from this day and evermore, We furthermore recognise thee as a fellow prince of state with the title of Furste and also grant thee the right to wear the regal clothes of silver as is the right of prince with the rights of a Silferbarare. To further grant the right of thee to name thyself with these titles do We also grant thee two arm rings of forged silver to display upon thy person as a means to show that thy legitimacy comes from regal command by Us. Besides these rings as included in this message have We also included a cloak of spun silver as is the right of a prince that have been granted the honoured rank of Silverbarare to wear.

However for the sake of propriety and in accordance with the old rights as they stand between different monarchs of unequal standing will We not accept any title from thee. Thus have We spoken and thus it shall be, would thee require these titles confirmed in ceremony as would be right and proper can thee apply to Our blessed person and have them granted upon thee in person in accordance with the ancient rites and with the appropriate sacrifices and bestowments.

Thus is Our will and thus it shall be.

Signed and approved by:
His royal Highness Primus rex Stjärnkhrone XIV silferföd by the grace of the gods high king of the absolute royal federation and divinely appointed ruler and unifier of the Scanderan races, the descendant of the first Imerian high kings especially and foremost Emanuel the first, Son of Oskar II, the son of Primus the XIIIth, the son of Emanuel the VIIth, the son of Gustav the IInd, the son of Anders the IIId, the carrier of the royal sword first carried by the demigod Belrion son of Bel, vanquisher of evil, Champion of life and light, defender of the living and vanquisher of the dead, liberator of slaves, breaker of chains, the protector of the federal crown jewels, the holder of the sword of Halmir and carrier of the enlightened torch of civilisation, patriarch of the noble house auf stjänkhrone, carrier of better and more important titles than the space Russians and the king of Old Tyrannia, Chief of chiefs, Shan of shans, Monarch of monarchs, Prince of princes, Crowned in steel, fire, and flowers. Flame of all flames, protector of the faith of the chronicles and the city of the burning rose and the arch cleric, leader of ritual and sacrifice, chosen of the fierce unconquerable sun and crowned in starlight, mortal protector of the faith of the two faced goddess and defender of her temples and chosen by all gods big and small. As well as the protector of the free city states of Ta’ka sha’mirias well as defender of Hungary and her regions and the realms as king of Imeriata and as such the king of salt, forest, river, and mountain, defender and autocrat of flodmarkerna, Sundet, Söderang, Söderberga, Innahafsarna, Aster öarna, Vast öarna, Sydvedian, Storfloden and the river king, king of Vedian and the duke protector of the mountains, Eple Halvøyn and lavlandet, king of Erathia and as that the duke of Ankea metsä and ruler of the thousand lakes, the lord and defender of Länsisola and Etelä-kentät, king of Karmanjaka over the ancient rivers river, from the ancient mountains mountain, king of Northern Taranakan, king of Izalta, king of Nordomark, and king of Andervel but also the righteous and lawful king of New felandia and the king emperor of Dajing, the duke of Sydvinland, Northern Venezue, Sthalinge, Gustavsland and Sjöland, The Shah of the crown states of Ta’ka sha’miri and the Padishah of all of Ta’ka sha’miri, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland, the two peninsulas of Tvaude and of Somalmark, The Grand duke of Suderland, The prince of Isarna, Salmo, judeheim and Khan of Salonia, Sultan king of Ramir, the Emir of Sandland and Jarl of Salywa and the free city of Krakborg and Styrfastning, defender and lord of the city of Arkham and Sirmera, and further more the ruler of the federal terretories of Vastermark and the northern iceplains and as such high chief of Isfalten and keeper of Sfartmård , By the right of the constitution of the protectorate leopridaeria prince defender of leopridaeria, the high lord of Kalmer, Salmoborg and Gaseborg, Lord of the countless cities and lands under his most blessed and righteous rule, the lord defender of Imerbürg, Coparborg, Vesiki, Sjöborg, Afrikas fastning, Erikasborg, Nova Imerbürg, Wein, Udeborg, Angborg, Ambir, Nya Landborg, Nymarksborg, Sorgerstad, Anderborg, Nordanstad, Kängruborg, Sthalstad, Kängruborg, Judeborg, Moskstad, Daji, Sajing, Ademarksborg, Salem, Söderhamn, Öborga, Dragograd, Gapur, Bor-zut and Táibĕi but as well the Enlightened Emperor of Nicksyllvania and as such the King of Leazus, Emperor of Helman, Grand Prince of Zeth, Emperor of Japan, Emperor of Jungria, Duke and king of Hornet-Kereburos, Despot of the Great North, Grand Duke of the Western Badlands, Master of the Southern Marshes, and the king of Dragkon and the wielder of the Holy Swords, the Demon Sword Kaos, the Holy Sword Nikkou, and the Greatsword of the Empire, Nickiller, Great Protector of the Helman Wall and Majino Line, also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard and the Imperial commander of the Imperial nicksyllvanian army, the grand commander of the federal order of the golden sword and the Nicksyllvanian order, the knight commander of the order of the golden cross and the order of Africa, the lord commander of the colonial order, the high commander of the federal order of the silver rose and the order of Scandera, the Taranakan order and the Order of Vinland may his reign last until the end of time and may the empire and federation he rules stand even through the flames of the endtimes to protect all of his royal highness subjects.
Last edited by Imeriata on Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:12 am

Imeriata wrote:
Official communiqué from the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms

From: His royal Highness Primus rex Stjärnkhrone XIV silferföd by the grace of the gods high king of the absolute royal federation and divinely appointed ruler and unifier of the Scanderan races, the descendant of the first Imerian high kings especially and foremost Emanuel the first, Son of Oskar II, the son of Primus the XIIIth, the son of Emanuel the VIIth, the son of Gustav the IInd, the son of Anders the IIId, the carrier of the royal sword first carried by the demigod Belrion son of Bel, vanquisher of evil, Champion of life and light, defender of the living and vanquisher of the dead, liberator of slaves, breaker of chains, the protector of the federal crown jewels, the holder of the sword of Halmir and carrier of the enlightened torch of civilisation, patriarch of the noble house auf stjänkhrone, carrier of better and more important titles than the space Russians and the king of Old Tyrannia, Chief of chiefs, Shan of shans, Monarch of monarchs, Prince of princes, Crowned in steel, fire, and flowers. Flame of all flames, protector of the faith of the chronicles and the city of the burning rose and the arch cleric, leader of ritual and sacrifice, chosen of the fierce unconquerable sun and crowned in starlight, mortal protector of the faith of the two faced goddess and defender of her temples and chosen by all gods big and small. As well as the protector of the free city states of Ta’ka sha’mirias well as defender of Hungary and her regions and the realms as king of Imeriata and as such the king of salt, forest, river, and mountain, defender and autocrat of flodmarkerna, Sundet, Söderang, Söderberga, Innahafsarna, Aster öarna, Vast öarna, Sydvedian, Storfloden and the river king, king of Vedian and the duke protector of the mountains, Eple Halvøyn and lavlandet, king of Erathia and as that the duke of Ankea metsä and ruler of the thousand lakes, the lord and defender of Länsisola and Etelä-kentät, king of Karmanjaka over the ancient rivers river, from the ancient mountains mountain, king of Northern Taranakan, king of Izalta, king of Nordomark, and king of Andervel but also the righteous and lawful king of New felandia and the king emperor of Dajing, the duke of Sydvinland, Northern Venezue, Sthalinge, Gustavsland and Sjöland, The Shah of the crown states of Ta’ka sha’miri and the Padishah of all of Ta’ka sha’miri, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland, the two peninsulas of Tvaude and of Somalmark, The Grand duke of Suderland, The prince of Isarna, Salmo, judeheim and Khan of Salonia, Sultan king of Ramir, the Emir of Sandland and Jarl of Salywa and the free city of Krakborg and Styrfastning, defender and lord of the city of Arkham and Sirmera, and further more the ruler of the federal terretories of Vastermark and the northern iceplains and as such high chief of Isfalten and keeper of Sfartmård , By the right of the constitution of the protectorate leopridaeria prince defender of leopridaeria, the high lord of Kalmer, Salmoborg and Gaseborg, Lord of the countless cities and lands under his most blessed and righteous rule, the lord defender of Imerbürg, Coparborg, Vesiki, Sjöborg, Afrikas fastning, Erikasborg, Nova Imerbürg, Wein, Udeborg, Angborg, Ambir, Nya Landborg, Nymarksborg, Sorgerstad, Anderborg, Nordanstad, Kängruborg, Sthalstad, Kängruborg, Judeborg, Moskstad, Daji, Sajing, Ademarksborg, Salem, Söderhamn, Öborga, Dragograd, Gapur, Bor-zut and Táibĕi but as well the Enlightened Emperor of Nicksyllvania and as such the King of Leazus, Emperor of Helman, Grand Prince of Zeth, Emperor of Japan, Emperor of Jungria, Duke and king of Hornet-Kereburos, Despot of the Great North, Grand Duke of the Western Badlands, Master of the Southern Marshes, and the king of Dragkon and the wielder of the Holy Swords, the Demon Sword Kaos, the Holy Sword Nikkou, and the Greatsword of the Empire, Nickiller, Great Protector of the Helman Wall and Majino Line, also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard and the Imperial commander of the Imperial nicksyllvanian army, the grand commander of the federal order of the golden sword and the Nicksyllvanian order, the knight commander of the order of the golden cross and the order of Africa, the lord commander of the colonial order, the high commander of the federal order of the silver rose and the order of Scandera, the Taranakan order and the Order of Vinland may his reign last until the end of time and may the empire and federation he rules stand even through the flames of the endtimes to protect all of his royal highness subjects.

In accordance to the ancient rights and privileges bestowed upon us as high king by the divine gods themselves since the dawn of time do We grant upon thee the titles of "Furste" and "Silferbarare" and grant the legitimacy of these titles upon thee with the full and glorious legitimacy that the Stjärnkhrone lineage grant Us to hand these titles upon thee. Furthermore upon thee do we also grant the right to bear a coat of arms in the federal way from this day forth down your line from this day and evermore, We furthermore recognise thee as a fellow prince of state with the title of Furste and also grant thee the right to wear the regal clothes of silver as is the right of prince with the rights of a Silferbarare. To further grant the right of thee to name thyself with these titles do We also grant thee two arm rings of forged silver to display upon thy person as a means to show that thy legitimacy comes from regal command by Us. Besides these rings as included in this message have We also included a cloak of spun silver as is the right of a prince that have been granted the honoured rank of Silverbarare to wear.

However for the sake of propriety and in accordance with the old rights as they stand between different monarchs of unequal standing will We not accept any title from thee. Thus have We spoken and thus it shall be, would thee require these titles confirmed in ceremony as would be right and proper can thee apply to Our blessed person and have them granted upon thee in person in accordance with the ancient rites and with the appropriate sacrifices and bestowments.

Thus is Our will and thus it shall be.

Signed and approved by:
His royal Highness Primus rex Stjärnkhrone XIV silferföd by the grace of the gods high king of the absolute royal federation and divinely appointed ruler and unifier of the Scanderan races, the descendant of the first Imerian high kings especially and foremost Emanuel the first, Son of Oskar II, the son of Primus the XIIIth, the son of Emanuel the VIIth, the son of Gustav the IInd, the son of Anders the IIId, the carrier of the royal sword first carried by the demigod Belrion son of Bel, vanquisher of evil, Champion of life and light, defender of the living and vanquisher of the dead, liberator of slaves, breaker of chains, the protector of the federal crown jewels, the holder of the sword of Halmir and carrier of the enlightened torch of civilisation, patriarch of the noble house auf stjänkhrone, carrier of better and more important titles than the space Russians and the king of Old Tyrannia, Chief of chiefs, Shan of shans, Monarch of monarchs, Prince of princes, Crowned in steel, fire, and flowers. Flame of all flames, protector of the faith of the chronicles and the city of the burning rose and the arch cleric, leader of ritual and sacrifice, chosen of the fierce unconquerable sun and crowned in starlight, mortal protector of the faith of the two faced goddess and defender of her temples and chosen by all gods big and small. As well as the protector of the free city states of Ta’ka sha’mirias well as defender of Hungary and her regions and the realms as king of Imeriata and as such the king of salt, forest, river, and mountain, defender and autocrat of flodmarkerna, Sundet, Söderang, Söderberga, Innahafsarna, Aster öarna, Vast öarna, Sydvedian, Storfloden and the river king, king of Vedian and the duke protector of the mountains, Eple Halvøyn and lavlandet, king of Erathia and as that the duke of Ankea metsä and ruler of the thousand lakes, the lord and defender of Länsisola and Etelä-kentät, king of Karmanjaka over the ancient rivers river, from the ancient mountains mountain, king of Northern Taranakan, king of Izalta, king of Nordomark, and king of Andervel but also the righteous and lawful king of New felandia and the king emperor of Dajing, the duke of Sydvinland, Northern Venezue, Sthalinge, Gustavsland and Sjöland, The Shah of the crown states of Ta’ka sha’miri and the Padishah of all of Ta’ka sha’miri, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland, the two peninsulas of Tvaude and of Somalmark, The Grand duke of Suderland, The prince of Isarna, Salmo, judeheim and Khan of Salonia, Sultan king of Ramir, the Emir of Sandland and Jarl of Salywa and the free city of Krakborg and Styrfastning, defender and lord of the city of Arkham and Sirmera, and further more the ruler of the federal terretories of Vastermark and the northern iceplains and as such high chief of Isfalten and keeper of Sfartmård , By the right of the constitution of the protectorate leopridaeria prince defender of leopridaeria, the high lord of Kalmer, Salmoborg and Gaseborg, Lord of the countless cities and lands under his most blessed and righteous rule, the lord defender of Imerbürg, Coparborg, Vesiki, Sjöborg, Afrikas fastning, Erikasborg, Nova Imerbürg, Wein, Udeborg, Angborg, Ambir, Nya Landborg, Nymarksborg, Sorgerstad, Anderborg, Nordanstad, Kängruborg, Sthalstad, Kängruborg, Judeborg, Moskstad, Daji, Sajing, Ademarksborg, Salem, Söderhamn, Öborga, Dragograd, Gapur, Bor-zut and Táibĕi but as well the Enlightened Emperor of Nicksyllvania and as such the King of Leazus, Emperor of Helman, Grand Prince of Zeth, Emperor of Japan, Emperor of Jungria, Duke and king of Hornet-Kereburos, Despot of the Great North, Grand Duke of the Western Badlands, Master of the Southern Marshes, and the king of Dragkon and the wielder of the Holy Swords, the Demon Sword Kaos, the Holy Sword Nikkou, and the Greatsword of the Empire, Nickiller, Great Protector of the Helman Wall and Majino Line, also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard and the Imperial commander of the Imperial nicksyllvanian army, the grand commander of the federal order of the golden sword and the Nicksyllvanian order, the knight commander of the order of the golden cross and the order of Africa, the lord commander of the colonial order, the high commander of the federal order of the silver rose and the order of Scandera, the Taranakan order and the Order of Vinland may his reign last until the end of time and may the empire and federation he rules stand even through the flames of the endtimes to protect all of his royal highness subjects.

Of course, I am extremely honored and would be more than happy to come and accept the titles in person and will have my people arrange a date.

OOC: I am super impressed by your post, you really got something cool there! Excellent style too and I love your nation’s deep lore! Really cool and I wish reiterate how impressed I am, well done! Thanks for the title and God bless!

Qyrym
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 20, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Qyrym » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:23 am

Dominant Oppressors wrote:
Qyrym wrote:Since 1945, owning title in my Crimea has no sense, but if you want,
You are awarded with the title of Noyon (turkic name for baron).
The title of noyon traces up to 1223, when Gengis Khan created a non-hereditary meritocracy system in an altaic world covering Central Asia, Crimea, Northern China and Mongolia.
Noyons were a powerful aristocracy on a local level, where they usually holded a county until 1871, and from 1871 to 1945 they usually holded an expanded municipality. Since 1945, real municipality chiefs are elected, and also are granted the title of honorary noyon.
This title is also granted to foreign dignitaries.
(Image)

Thank you for the title and the History Lesson, I would not have been aware of the title’s history had you not said so. To your Great Khan, I bestow the title of Honorary Baron of Dominant Oppressors, I hope it serves well.

We want to express our gratitude to this, thank you very much. Hope it will boost cooperation between not only our elites, but also between our nations.
Qyrym is an independent Crimean Khanate in 1400-s borders.
NEWS: Belgorod Prefecture included in Capital Region construction plan | New tourist town under construction in Theodosia Prefecture | Inheritance tax replaced with new law, preventing wealth concentration

Embassy thread | General Factbook
*NS stats used, population /100

Bagong Luzon
Envoy

Founded: Jan 30, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bagong Luzon » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:24 am

Dominant Oppressors wrote:
Bagong Luzon wrote:As a fellow sovereign standing for all Faith in general and our Holy Mother the Church in particular, His Philippine Majesty King Ferdinand II bestows upon His Holy Imperial Dominant Oppressorsian Majesty Adam J. Vader the Grand Cross of the Order of San Lorenzo Ruiz de Manila.

Thank you, I am humbled by this gracious medal, unto King Ferdinand II allow me to bestow the tile of Fidei Defesnor (Latin for Defender of the Faith) and an the rank of honorary Count Palatine of Dominant Oppressors, may these titles please his majesty and May God bless you!

His Philippine Majesty has been given the title Fidei Defensor on October 18th, 1997, coinciding with the establishment of the Order of San Lorenzo Ruiz de Manila, but is honored to accept the rank of honorary Count Palatine.
Puppet of the New Visayan Islands, typically used for fluff purposes.

Naturally, this does not represent my actual beliefs.

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:33 am

Bagong Luzon wrote:
Dominant Oppressors wrote:Thank you, I am humbled by this gracious medal, unto King Ferdinand II allow me to bestow the tile of Fidei Defesnor (Latin for Defender of the Faith) and an the rank of honorary Count Palatine of Dominant Oppressors, may these titles please his majesty and May God bless you!

His Philippine Majesty has been given the title Fidei Defensor on October 18th, 1997, coinciding with the establishment of the Order of San Lorenzo Ruiz de Manila, but is honored to accept the rank of honorary Count Palatine.

My sincere apologies, I was unaware his majesty held this title, please accept the rank of honorary Captain in the Dominant Oppressors Armed Forces in its place.

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Want to grant me a title?

Postby Imeriata » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:42 pm

Very well, then by the ancient rights bestowed upon Us will We in accordance with the old customs grant thee the titles in person in the old temples.

Signed and approved by:

ooc: why thank you. I do try to put the effort in.
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

Bruxxa
Attaché

Founded: Jul 25, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bruxxa » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:52 pm

I grant you the title of Third Grand Duke of Bruxxa
The one and only Wandering Seabird

Mel Taruhm
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mel Taruhm » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:28 pm

HZADKNGDFELL ARKNGDFELL
Arkngd Bzrathunch Chravnorz

Greetings, thuamet friend. It has reached the courts of Hzadkngdfell that you seek honorary titles from far nations like our own. Under the advisory of the wise and holy Arkngd Bzrathunch Chravnorz, it has been decided to grant you the title of Vvarden ka Thuamet; 'Shield of Humanity' in your language. This title recognizes you as one of the greatest of your species' leaders and an honorary noble of Hzadkngdfell.
May you be in Taruhm's favor.
Hzadkngdfell Arkngdfell
VVARDEN KA HZAD NCHARDZEL

Mel Taruhm is the nation's holy name. Hzadkngdfell is universal.

Montevento
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Montevento » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:27 pm

Dear Holy Emperor Adam J. Vader of Dominant Oppressors;

We have been made aware that you wish to obtain as many nobility titles from different sovereign nations around the world and that so far, you have achieved some degree of success persuading foreign governments to grant you with such distinctions. As you probably understand, the Most Serene Republic of Montevento can not provide you with a nobility title, as Article II, section 4 of the Constitution of the Republic forbids the government from handling any title of nobility, hereditary honours or distinctions to any citizen or foreign person.

However, the Most Serene Republic wishes to nonetheless contribute to your peculiar collection of titles in a way that is in accordance with our constitution and form of government. In this way, I am pleased to inform you that the National Council of Montevento, meeting in extraordinary session today, Sunday, April 5 of 2020, has decided to grant you the title of "Honorary and very Illustrious Citizen of Montevento", being this decision approved and officialized by myself, the Doge of the Republic, Christian Saavedra.

Please note that this title is merely decorative and a form of recognition by our Republic towards you and will not give you any legal or economic advantage or distinction over the other citizens of Montevento, nor guarantee you the rights (or the obligations) that Monteventani citizens have.

In the name of the Republic, I hope this is to your liking.

Yours truly;
Christian Saavedra
Doge of the Republic of Montevento

SERENISSIMA REPUBBLICA DI MONTEVENTO
An Italian colony in South America formed after Thornton's Expedition of 1608

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:55 am

Bruxxa wrote:I grant you the title of Third Grand Duke of Bruxxa

Thank you, and I hereby make General Grievous of Bruxxa, an honorary Baron of Dominant Oppressors and an Honorary General in the Dominant Oppressors Army.

OOC: Also, I just wanted to say that I’m a major Star Wars fan, that General Grievous in your flag is really cool and I like that your capital is Serenno. Thanks once again for the cool title!
Last edited by Dominant Oppressors on Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Xaviet Empire
Attaché

Founded: Jan 08, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Xaviet Empire » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:56 am

No, i don't think i will
Hail the Empire!

Heilt Jocospor

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:58 am

Mel Taruhm wrote:HZADKNGDFELL ARKNGDFELL
Arkngd Bzrathunch Chravnorz

Greetings, thuamet friend. It has reached the courts of Hzadkngdfell that you seek honorary titles from far nations like our own. Under the advisory of the wise and holy Arkngd Bzrathunch Chravnorz, it has been decided to grant you the title of Vvarden ka Thuamet; 'Shield of Humanity' in your language. This title recognizes you as one of the greatest of your species' leaders and an honorary noble of Hzadkngdfell.
May you be in Taruhm's favor.

I am honored, thank you very much. To Arkngd Bzrathunch Chravnorz, I bestow the title of Honorary Captain in the Dominant Oppressors Armed Forces and Honorary Viscount of Dominant Oppressors

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:59 am

The Xaviet Empire wrote:No, i don't think i will

Fair enough :)

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:02 am

Montevento wrote:

Dear Holy Emperor Adam J. Vader of Dominant Oppressors;

We have been made aware that you wish to obtain as many nobility titles from different sovereign nations around the world and that so far, you have achieved some degree of success persuading foreign governments to grant you with such distinctions. As you probably understand, the Most Serene Republic of Montevento can not provide you with a nobility title, as Article II, section 4 of the Constitution of the Republic forbids the government from handling any title of nobility, hereditary honours or distinctions to any citizen or foreign person.

However, the Most Serene Republic wishes to nonetheless contribute to your peculiar collection of titles in a way that is in accordance with our constitution and form of government. In this way, I am pleased to inform you that the National Council of Montevento, meeting in extraordinary session today, Sunday, April 5 of 2020, has decided to grant you the title of "Honorary and very Illustrious Citizen of Montevento", being this decision approved and officialized by myself, the Doge of the Republic, Christian Saavedra.

Please note that this title is merely decorative and a form of recognition by our Republic towards you and will not give you any legal or economic advantage or distinction over the other citizens of Montevento, nor guarantee you the rights (or the obligations) that Monteventani citizens have.

In the name of the Republic, I hope this is to your liking.

Yours truly;
Christian Saavedra
Doge of the Republic of Montevento

It certainly is to my liking, thank you, I am more than contented with it! Unto his serenity, the Doge, I wish to grant the title of Honorary Earl of Dominant Oppressors, may it serve you well! Thank you once again

Imperial Gatorland
Attaché

Founded: Jun 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Gatorland » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:19 pm

Empress Sophia will appoint you an Honorary Knight of the Golden Alligator (HKGA) and an honorary duke of Imperial Gatorland. Please see our noble tites fact book for more information, or feel free to contact the Imperial Heraldry Department for more information (Telegram).

Mordka
Envoy

Founded: Aug 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mordka » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:28 pm

I grant you the title of Grand Inquisitor of Mordka.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates