NATION

PASSWORD

Daily Life and Diplomacy (Jygeria Only, IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lower Wardandian
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Lower Wardandian » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:32 pm

They entered the cell, and Sophia smiled at the prisoner inside. "Hello, again." She said. "How's your mouth feeling?"

Kallist
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kallist » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:46 pm

The assassin looked away, rightfully frightened.

Lower Wardandian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lower Wardandian » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:49 pm

It wasn't long after when he began to scream. When Sophia exited the cell, covered in blood, she told Case that he told her just about everything she needed to know.
Last edited by Lower Wardandian on Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kagetori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetori » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:59 pm

Case looked in the cell, spying the assassin alive but covered in blood. "Dear fucking universe, Madam Mendes, what did you do to him?" he asked, almost sounding admirative.

Lower Wardandian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lower Wardandian » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:01 pm

"Are you familiar with the Lower Wardandian prison system, Director?"

Kagetori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetori » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:03 pm

"I try to stay out of prison, ma'am."

Lower Wardandian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lower Wardandian » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:05 pm

"I have observed my country's prisons many times since my election. The guards make torture into an art form."

Kallist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kallist » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:38 pm

Eris hadn't seen much, but she had, indeed heard everything.

Kagetori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetori » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:01 pm

Director Case straightened his tie. "So, uh...do you want to get cleaned up before you report what you learned?"

Lower Wardandian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lower Wardandian » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:36 pm

"Certainly. Care to join me, Eris?"

Kallist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kallist » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:51 pm

Eris nodded. "My pleasure."

Lower Wardandian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lower Wardandian » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:02 pm

Sophia went to find a shower. Upon locating one, she got undressed, got the water hot, and stepped in, beginning to thoroughly wash herself.

Kallist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kallist » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:49 pm

Eris undressed, and followed her in. And then things got...steamy.

Lower Wardandian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lower Wardandian » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:53 pm

Sophia entered President Bird's a little while later, a dreamy smile on her face and a blush on her cheeks. Her hair was disheveled, and her clothes looked like they had been hastily thrown on.

Kagetori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetori » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:58 pm

Sometime later, Bird returned from her minor crisis in a bit of a mood. Said farmers had tried to defend their crimes as a part of their religion, but if there were two limitations she willingly imposed on religion, it was that they paid their damn taxes, and that they didn't kill anyone. Seeing as they violated one of those two very simple restrictions, and given that recent events had already left Bird unsettled when she wasn't sighting down a paper target, she was on the side of grumpy. A mood she knew she'd have to try to shake, as she needed a private discussion with Sophia before they performed any further official business.

She made her way to her office, to find Sophia waiting her there, aglow with the telltale aura of someone who'd recently been intimate. With Eris, no doubt; Bird knew Sophia well enough to know no man could put a finger on her heart. "Sophia...you're looking radiant," she teased, trying to hide her nervousness.

Lower Wardandian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lower Wardandian » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:01 pm

"Am I?" She replied, lighting a cigarette. She was well aware that smoking was illegal in Kagetori, but she also didn't care. "Well, I just had a very fun shower with Eris. I feel much more relaxed now."

Kagetori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetori » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:03 pm

"I can tell." She was of no mind to chide her former lover for lighting up, something she knew would tip Sophia off to her mental state. "Eris treated you well, I take it?"

Lower Wardandian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lower Wardandian » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:05 pm

"Oh, yes." She said, exhaling smoke rings. "Now, what did you want to talk about, exactly?"

Kagetori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetori » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:07 pm

"Appropriately enough, it pertains to her." Bird walked over to her electric teapot and started heating up water for a batch of tea. "Seeing as we're both in love with her, I think it best that we clear the air between us. If not for our own sakes, at least for hers."

Lower Wardandian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lower Wardandian » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:09 pm

"You want to clear the air?" Sophia said. "Fine. I think you're a coward."

Kagetori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetori » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:11 pm

That took Bird aback. "...A bit of an odd thing to say to someone who lead a combat unit to countless victories and who did everything necessary to make sure her comrades stayed alive."

Lower Wardandian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lower Wardandian » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:17 pm

Sophia laughed, flicking the cigarette onto the carpet and crushing it. "That's not what I'm talking about, and you damn well know it." She said.

Kagetori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetori » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:20 pm

"Maybe, but I'd rather hear you say it," she responded, pouring herself a cup of green tea. "I think we've gone long enough without saying anything about it, and if we're going to work this closely together...moreover if we are each going to share a bed with someone I love...we can't play coy about this anymore." She sweetened it with a small bit of honey, then turned around, stirring her cup. "And we can't leave our friends wondering, either."

Lower Wardandian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lower Wardandian » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:22 pm

"'Through hell or high water, I will be there when you need me.' That's what you always told me, wasn't it? Well, I needed you, and you weren't there." Sophia said bitterly. "I nearly bled to death giving birth to Marie, and when I needed you most, where were you?"
Last edited by Lower Wardandian on Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kagetori
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetori » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:28 pm

"By the time the news got back to me, I was already entrenched in a firefight near what is now Avadelphia. I say that not to excuse myself, but to let you know. I had no chance to leave the battlefield without sending a message that I didn't care about the people there. And in doing so, I ended up sending that message to you instead. Do you think that I've forgotten what happened, that I haven't regretted it? That if you had died, I'd been able to live with myself?"
Last edited by Kagetori on Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates