NATION

PASSWORD

A New Friend

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

A New Friend

Postby Yohannes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:38 pm

A New Friend—Equestria and Yohannes
Part of a series on Embassy Exchange Programme of Yohannes

Princess Elisabeth stood in the driveway in front of the Equestrian Royal Embassy, along with her assistant Felix and their team of attachés, waiting for Ambassador Haruhi Fujioka to emerge from the front entrance door.

Elisabeth was not ready to start serious negotiations today. She knew that Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn would appoint a long-retired Christian Democratic politician to fill the safe Office of the Ambassador to Equestria next year, and they had a conversation together about the future of Yohannesian trade relations with the Kingdom of Equestria.

Felix said, “This is just a normal visit.”

Elisabeth nodded. “The Chancellor has tasked me with welcoming our Equestrian friends this morning. I will also broach the subject of trade with Ambassador Haruhi Fujioka, but I’m not expecting much to come of it.”
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

The Equestrian Isles
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Equestrian Isles » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:03 pm

The Foreign Minister of Equestria Haruhi Fujioka arrived in Yohannes but was instantly lost. She didnt know her way around European Countries. And she only knows Equestrian Japanese her mother tongue do she didn’t understand anyone around her or what signs said

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: A New Friend

Postby Yohannes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:22 pm

Princess Elisabeth was surprised to know that Ambassador-at-large Haruhi Fujioka was also a senior minister in the Equestrian Royal Government. Observing her gestures, she could see that Haruhi did not know enough Yohannesian—or English, even—to reply.

Looking left, she said, “Felix, I need translation assistance.”

After a silence, her assistant nodded once and said in Equestrian Japanese, “Minister Haruhi Fujioka, we are here to congratulate your excellency on your appointment as an ambassador-at-large to Yohannes. How are you doing this morning?”
Last edited by Yohannes on Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

The Equestrian Isles
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Equestrian Isles » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:42 pm

“You have a Beautiful yet confusing nation” Haruhi says but instantly regrets it

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:21 pm

“I see,” replied Elisabeth. She smiled slightly then chuckled while Felix finished her translation.

“Confusingly unusual in an interesting way, I suppose? I hear that the Kingdom of Equestria is a beautiful country too, with some of the best agricultural commodities out there—milk, butter and cheese, when will exporters from your country start selling many excellent Equestrian dairy products in Yohannes?”

The Equestrian Isles
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Equestrian Isles » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:27 pm

Yohannes wrote:

“I see,” replied Elisabeth. She smiled slightly then chuckled while Felix finished her translation.

“Confusingly unusual in an interesting way, I suppose? I hear that the Kingdom of Equestria is a beautiful country too, with some of the best agricultural commodities out there—milk, butter and cheese, when will exporters from your country start selling many excellent Equestrian dairy products in Yohannes?”

in her mind Haruhi knew Equestria was in decline.

"very soon" she says in terrible english

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:02 pm

-+-PUNCH CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED-+-Image

Princess Elisabeth’s Diary
@HRHPrincesselisa
Wrote a shout out just a while ago:

“The 37th Christian Democratic Executive Council shares the aspiration of the Equestrian Royal Government to grow its trade. Engaging in mutually beneficial two-way merchandise trade with other countries is an important part of Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn’s agenda in 2020.”

“Though small—and to some, too small to be worth consideration—our new trade relationship with the Kingdom of Equestria is good for the Yohannesian economy. Starting next year, more money will come into our economy from our trade with Equestria. Because of the things we will export to Equestria, we will be able to afford more things from overseas. To note, at least 800 micro and small chemical and materials engineering firms will be able to grow and bear higher costs, meaning higher salary and wages for their workers.”

“I support the Government’s economic strategy—to promote shared prosperity and stability with other World Assembly member states and peaceful non-member countries.”

@HRHPrincesselisa to the World Assembly Universal Library Coalition.

#EquestriaYohannes #NationStates2020

691 Hits
-+-PUNCH CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED-+-Image

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates