NATION

PASSWORD

Amity and Commerce—Nichmer and Yohannes

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Amity and Commerce—Nichmer and Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:07 pm

On a cold Tuesday morning, Princess Elisabeth came to see the Nichmerian Ambassador to Yohannes at the Library. She was worried. Amid the throng hurrying to the debating chamber before the first reading, Elisabeth could not at first find him. Maybe he had not received her note yesterday? Then it struck her that the crowd would eventually disperse, to watch the grand stage of political drama and partisanship next door. And anyway, he would be here—they were going to talk about something very important. Peace and amity between Nichmer and Yohannes would be a welcomed addition to both countries’ two-way trade. Ambassador Brian was both intuitive and smart. A man like him would welcome the opportunity to meet a representative of the largest constituent country in Yohannes.

Staring towards the main entrance, Elisabeth waited for him to arrive.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Nichmer
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nichmer » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:14 pm

The ambassador arrived in a Ford Explorer, he opened the door, and stepped out the vehicle. His 2 personal royal guards came along and stood to his side. The ambassador greeted the princess, and walked inside the Library. He asked the guards to stay guarding outside.
Hello! I am the ruler of Nichmer. I am new to NationStates.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Nichmer and Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:37 am

Elisabeth walked quickly over to Brian. Her face changed from worried to confident in a flash. “Your excellency,” she said, “it’s a pleasure to meet you here this morning.” Extending her hand to the ambassador, she observed the tall man standing behind him. Presumably a staffer, he was a head taller than most men she knew.

Elisabeth smiled at the staffer and said, “And this is?”
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Return to NationStates