NATION

PASSWORD

Al-Saranidi Army Officers’ Academy(IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chess Empire
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Chess Empire » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:07 pm

Otulissa Knight A-C-1 waits for orders.

Al-Khalifiya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Khalifiya » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:22 am

As Aska began to eat, her brother spoke. "Ah yes. I want to hear of your homelands as well." He was still chewing as he spoke, finally swallowing a bit of pita before continuing. "We come from a city-state. A small nation called Al-Khalifiya. The wildlands around it are filled with brush and high desert. There are palm trees, hills and even a river which has given life to out stretch of desert for centuries."

He looked down and took on a look of sadness. "My father used to rule the land, but his name has been corrupted. He was the last ruler to work with the Soviets before they left us. Since then, his greed turned our country upside down. There was a horrible, horrible war."

Aska interrupted. "But it brought a new era of prosperity and freedom to Al-Khailifya."

"Yes", Umar continued. "But our father is.... Well.. Our nation has a new leader now." He tried to perk up. "But it's okay. Perhaps one day I'll become the leader."

"If they elect you, brother", Aska replied. "And if they don't elect me instead."

Umar looked dejected. "Yes.... Elections." He'd always wished to take his father's place as a leader without boundaries. Perhaps he was thinking of staging a coup and taking power once again.
Last edited by Al-Khalifiya on Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ard al Islam
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ard al Islam » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:10 am

Faisal speaks. "Yes, well, we grew up in the deserts of Iraq."

Great Humania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:10 pm

Nathaniel: I grew up in the western parts of Laurentia(Europe). Maybe you guys should visit Terria if you guys got time.
Last edited by Great Humania on Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senior State: The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Territorial States: Scoilia, Albinica, Knifia, Ieskuesia, Zeskeosia,Estriysia,Lokotria,Great Terrarica

News
The Imperial Government has approved its first colony to be established in the southern hemisphere, the name has not been decided yet but will start with a couple of towns - The Imperial Military Council has its plan approved by parliament to improve its 3 main branches, new weapons such as the MPR-08, a bullpup version of the MPR-62 will be transition in as the main primary rifle.

Al-Khalifiya
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Khalifiya » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:44 pm

"Iraq can be beautiful", Umar to Muhammad. "There are parts of our land which look like Baqubah."

"There may come a time", Umar said happily. "You know, I have some contacts high in my nation's military." Umar was the son of the nation's former leader. It was also a small force in a small nation. "Perhaps I can make a call to have them try to arrange joint military training between our nations. Maybe we'll get assigned to work with each other as officers.... After we graduate."
Last edited by Al-Khalifiya on Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great Humania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:43 am

Al-Khalifiya wrote:"Iraq can be beautiful", Umar to Muhammad. "There are parts of our land which look like Baqubah."

"There may come a time", Umar said happily. "You know, I have some contacts high in my nation's military." Umar was the son of the nation's former leader. It was also a small force in a small nation. "Perhaps I can make a call to have them try to arrange joint military training between our nations. Maybe we'll get assigned to work with each other as officers.... After we graduate."

Maybe we can, said Nathaniel. We do have a private training center for "Elite Operators" to use near the Capital, weapons, instructors, training scenarios, you name it. All you need to do just call an appointment and pay the fee.
Last edited by Great Humania on Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Territorial States: Scoilia, Albinica, Knifia, Ieskuesia, Zeskeosia,Estriysia,Lokotria,Great Terrarica

News
The Imperial Government has approved its first colony to be established in the southern hemisphere, the name has not been decided yet but will start with a couple of towns - The Imperial Military Council has its plan approved by parliament to improve its 3 main branches, new weapons such as the MPR-08, a bullpup version of the MPR-62 will be transition in as the main primary rifle.

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:01 am

The speaker announced spec ops class.
Last edited by Saranidia on Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Great Humania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:42 pm

Saranidia wrote:The speaker announced spec ops class.

“Looks like my class just got announced, I’ll be seeing you guys later” said Nathaniel. He pick up his stuff and heads for his class.

News

Al-Khalifiya
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Khalifiya » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:06 am

“I’m out as well”, Umar said before stuffing the last piece of falafel into his mouth. After chewing he stood and said, “Great meeting you all. See you around.” He grabbed the last pieces of fruit from his tray before dropping it off. He tried eating most of the fruit before he left the cafeteria.

Ard al Islam
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ard al Islam » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:15 pm

The brothers bid farewell to their new friends but remained seated. They didn't have a special operation class. They didn't know where to go. Muhammad got up and asked a staff member where they should go.

Al-Khalifiya
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Khalifiya » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:25 am

Umar moved down the hall to class singing loudly in Arabic. His voice traveled down the quiet hall, likely disturbing the military atmosphere. “Finally.. Peace and quiet without Aska”, he said about his sister to other students nearby. When he entered the classroom, he tried to be quiet.

Umar wore large sunglasses with his uniform, though they were technically ballistic eye protection.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:02 am

The spec-ops instructor had set up a hostage-rescue simulation for the class.
Meanwhile an announcement stated “all cadets are advised to stay in the premises due to extremist activities.”
Last edited by Saranidia on Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Ard al Islam
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ard al Islam » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:29 pm

Zayd was frightened. Muhammad spoke up. "I heard rumors about some "uprising" or "rebellion" going on. I'll ask someone about it.

Dang! Faisal thought. Khalid Shah didn't send us all the way here to get killed!

Umar spoke. "Saif! Abdullah! Come with me. We're heading to the dorm."

Then, an announcement came on the loudspeaker. Maybe it would give them instructions on what to do.

Al-Khalifiya
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Khalifiya » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:25 pm

Umar Abbzan found himself playing the role of negotiator in the class simulation. "Please", he said from behind a barricade. The class had likely either moved to a large room or went outside where there was room to set up a situation. "We can work through this. You are surrounded. There is still time for a peaceful resolution. Speak to us. Let us know your thoughts. What do you hope to accomplish?" His words were designed to disarm the kidnapper's anger and also stall time for the team to prepare. If they would attack, it would be by surprise.

"Come. We mean no harm. We can talk this out." He waited as the team prepared for a possible rescue.

----

Meanwhile Aska left with the brothers. "I want to draw a weapon", she said. "Maybe we should volunteer as guards at the towers or gate?" Aska didn't want to wait in the dorm. She wanted to make herself useful. Besides... She hadn't met anybody from the female dorm floor or building yet. She didn't know what they would be like.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:41 pm

Al-Khalifiya wrote:Umar Abbzan found himself playing the role of negotiator in the class simulation. "Please", he said from behind a barricade. The class had likely either moved to a large room or went outside where there was room to set up a situation. "We can work through this. You are surrounded. There is still time for a peaceful resolution. Speak to us. Let us know your thoughts. What do you hope to accomplish?" His words were designed to disarm the kidnapper's anger and also stall time for the team to prepare. If they would attack, it would be by surprise.

"Come. We mean no harm. We can talk this out." He waited as the team prepared for a possible rescue.

----

Meanwhile Aska left with the brothers. "I want to draw a weapon", she said. "Maybe we should volunteer as guards at the towers or gate?" Aska didn't want to wait in the dorm. She wanted to make herself useful. Besides... She hadn't met anybody from the female dorm floor or building yet. She didn't know what they would be like.

The Al-Saranidi cadets pretending to be the attackers say “we want reparations for the plight of the Kurds, Israelis, LGBT and women.
We want a new government headed by people on the run for treason, many of whom don’t live here and never have,
We want military grade weapons for office workers, a mutual defence treaty with the Democratic Exodian Territories and we want human rights.”

Some female cadets greeted Aska “as-salaam alaykum”
5 Arabs, a Berber and a black girl
We want
Last edited by Saranidia on Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Al-Khalifiya
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Khalifiya » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:10 pm

Umar responded in a way meant to distract. “I come from the city state of Al-Khalifiya. Do you know my people are Kurds? My nation will do everything we can to campaign for these rights. Our society is also progressing. But it takes time. It takes debate. Your actions might hurt your cause.” He seemed sincere because he was. He also knew he could make no promises.

“Let us talk. I have no power to make change now. But we can work towards these goals. Your voice can be heard.”

———

“Wa alaykum salaam”, Aska replied. “I just got here.. I hope you are all well?” She also added, “Do we sign out weapons? I want to beef up security with word of potential extremism.” She smiled, “while my brother relaxes and suntans.”

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:15 pm

Al-Khalifiya wrote:Umar Abbzan found himself playing the role of negotiator in the class simulation. "Please", he said from behind a barricade. The class had likely either moved to a large room or went outside where there was room to set up a situation. "We can work through this. You are surrounded. There is still time for a peaceful resolution. Speak to us. Let us know your thoughts. What do you hope to accomplish?" His words were designed to disarm the kidnapper's anger and also stall time for the team to prepare. If they would attack, it would be by surprise.

----

“There is a feminist society now.” Said the African-American female cadet, former Nation of Islam(now Maliki Sunni Islam) and moving to Saranidia as a reaction against the misogynoir and islamophobia of America.”

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:21 pm

Al-Khalifiya wrote:Umar responded in a way meant to distract. “I come from the city state of Al-Khalifiya. Do you know my people are Kurds? My nation will do everything we can to campaign for these rights. Our society is also progressing. But it takes time. It takes debate. Your actions might hurt your cause.” He seemed sincere because he was. He also knew he could make no promises.

“Let us talk. I have no power to make change now. But we can work towards these goals. Your voice can be heard.”

“Ok come with no gun and talk.
My father was a Libertarian MP and businessman.
He resigned to join the National Revolutionaries of Saranidia
So parliamentary change doesn’t work round here but we might need a ceasefire negotiator for the sacred months.”

“Wa alaykum salaam”, Aska replied. “I just got here.. I hope you are all well?” She also added, “Do we sign out weapons? I want to beef up security with word of potential extremism.” She smiled, “while my brother relaxes and suntans.”

“You can have weapons
If You are cadets here and can bring them with you sight-seeing.” Said the same cadet

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Al-Khalifiya
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Khalifiya » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:16 am

“A society for women’s rights?” Aska nodded once. “I think that is very important l not just because of treatment of women in the West. But even in the Middle East. It will be great to bring attention to our concerns.”

As the weapons were mentioned, she said, “I’ll have to sign one out at once. I’ve never held an AK.We mainly use Western weapons now back home.” A solemn look took over her features as she remembered her father’s demise. “There was a war.”

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:13 pm

Al-Khalifiya wrote:“A society for women’s rights?” Aska nodded once. “I think that is very important l not just because of treatment of women in the West. But even in the Middle East. It will be great to bring attention to our concerns.”

As the weapons were mentioned, she said, “I’ll have to sign one out at once. I’ve never held an AK.We mainly use Western weapons now back home.” A solemn look took over her features as she remembered her father’s demise. “There was a war.”

We meet there “she points to an area recently marked ‘feminist club meeting area’”
Our first meeting we are discussing whether Sweden is egalitarian, patriarchal or matriarchal.”

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Ard al Islam
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ard al Islam » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:17 pm

Faisal sneaks into a technology room, and he manages to look at transmissions and news broadcasts across Saranidia. He learns the horrifying truth; Saranidia is about to face a rebellion. War is in the air, and this can mean just one thing; they had to leave.

Great Humania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:34 pm

Meanwhile....Wadh!....Wadh!.....Wadh! *Beep* Nathaniel takes a break from the simulation and notice the atmosphere is getting tense. Asta Nethra Farī ?(what the hell is going on?) He walks to Umar to ask what is going. Salaam alaykum he said politely.
Last edited by Great Humania on Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

News

Al-Khalifiya
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Khalifiya » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:38 pm

“Wa alaykum salaam”, he replied. “I’m trying to diplomatically approach this hostage situation. Meanwhile the entry team is preparing for any potential entry.” He turned to speak freely for a moment since the standstill seemed to drag on.

“And there is talk of conflict brewing within the country. Many people are concerned.”

Great Humania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:18 am

Al-Khalifiya wrote:“Wa alaykum salaam”, he replied. “I’m trying to diplomatically approach this hostage situation. Meanwhile the entry team is preparing for any potential entry.” He turned to speak freely for a moment since the standstill seemed to drag on.

“And there is talk of conflict brewing within the country. Many people are concerned.”

A conflict? This is interesting said Nathaniel. He was abruptly called back to return to the capital due to a possible conflict.
Last edited by Great Humania on Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

News

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates