NATION

PASSWORD

Al-Saranidi Army Officers’ Academy(IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Al-Saranidi Army Officers’ Academy(IC)

Postby Saranidia » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:01 am

This is where the Royal Al-Saranidi Army trains it’s officers and now officers of foreign countries armies.

It is also now open to foreigners who wish to be officers in the Al-Saranidi Army.

Sign-ups:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=474928
Last edited by Saranidia on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:19 am

Hans Druster reports for training.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:27 am

Bolslania wrote:Hans Druster reports for training.

Hans Druster is asked to report to the class on infantry tactics and strategy.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:10 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Bolslania wrote:Hans Druster reports for training.

Hans Druster is asked to report to the class on infantry tactics and strategy.

Druster salutes (Or whatever is appropriate) and reports to the class.

Imperial Gatorland
Attaché

Founded: Jun 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Gatorland » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:49 am

Major Vessrik arrives at the academy.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:34 am

Bolslania wrote:
Saranidia wrote:Hans Druster is asked to report to the class on infantry tactics and strategy.

The infantry tactics teacher asks “how much of the burdens of war in terms of casualties are born by the infantry:
More than tanks or air support
, Less tanks or air support or than same amount?”

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:39 am

Imperial Gatorland wrote:Major Vessrik arrives at the academy.

the Major is asked to attend the police training section.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Imperial Gatorland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Gatorland » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:13 am

She salutes and obeys.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:29 am

Imperial Gatorland wrote:She salutes and obeys.

“What do you consider the priorities in policing military bases?”
The instructor asks.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:57 pm

A young man, named Robert d'Burgundius, Sergent-major, and from an old Alpeian Noble family has arrived at the academy from far away Alpes. The only reason he's here is that he didn't have the credentials needed to advance into the Imperial Commissioned Officer's Corps. So now he arrived at the academy to finally get those credentials, that and learn some other things he might find useful. The Sergent-major now is saluting someone he believes to be his superior and asks for some directions to his first class at this academy.
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.
Leader * Overview[Perpetual WIP] * Military * Ask me questitons

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:43 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

The infantry tactics teacher asks “how much of the burdens of war in terms of casualties are born by the infantry:

"I would say sir, that due to the nature of modern day lateral combat, Infantry and Armor take the most casualties, and air units take the least. But Infantry takes the most sir.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:59 pm

Bolslania wrote:
Saranidia wrote:The infantry tactics teacher asks “how much of the burdens of war in terms of casualties are born by the infantry:

"I would say sir, that due to the nature of modern day lateral combat, Infantry and Armor take the most casualties, and air units take the least. But Infantry takes the most sir.

“Correct, Captain. I think I will recommend you for the senior leadership course, then you can become a Major” Said the instructor

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:00 pm

Alpes a Septentrionali imperium wrote:A young man, named Robert d'Burgundius, Sergent-major, and from an old Alpeian Noble family has arrived at the academy from far away Alpes. The only reason he's here is that he didn't have the credentials needed to advance into the Imperial Commissioned Officer's Corps. So now he arrived at the academy to finally get those credentials, that and learn some other things he might find useful. The Sergent-major now is saluting someone he believes to be his superior and asks for some directions to his first class at this academy.

“Your first class is infantry tactics.” Said Major Muhammad Hussain

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Bolslania wrote:"I would say sir, that due to the nature of modern day lateral combat, Infantry and Armor take the most casualties, and air units take the least. But Infantry takes the most sir.

“Correct, Captain. I think I will recommend you for the senior leadership course, then you can become a Major” Said the instructor

"Thank you sir." Druster replies, attempting to conceal his shock and excitement. "Is there anything else you require sir?"

Imperial Gatorland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Gatorland » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:35 pm

Major Vessrik replies

" The main principles of policing military bases are law enforcement, force protection and maintaining discipline."

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:18 am

Imperial Gatorland wrote:Major Vessrik replies

" The main principles of policing military bases are law enforcement, force protection and maintaining discipline."

“True.” Said the instructor

“what would be your plan for apprehending career criminals?” Said the instructor

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:24 am

Bolslania wrote:
Saranidia wrote:The infantry tactics teacher asks “how much of the burdens of war in terms of casualties are born by the infantry:

Druster is then assigned to the federal police class.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:02 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Bolslania wrote:"I would say sir, that due to the nature of modern day lateral combat, Infantry and Armor take the most casualties, and air units take the least. But Infantry takes the most sir.

Druster is then assigned to the federal police class.

Druster reports, slightly confused, to the federal police class.

Imperial Gatorland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Gatorland » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:32 pm

Vessrik says "To apprehend career criminals, I would gather intelligence and evidence on their operations, before arresting them in a raid.".

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:29 am

Imperial Gatorland wrote:Vessrik says "To apprehend career criminals, I would gather intelligence and evidence on their operations, before arresting them in a raid.".

“Well done”

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:33 am

Bolslania wrote:
Saranidia wrote:Druster is then assigned to the federal police class.

“Oh there is some mistake Druster you don’t need to be in this class.”

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:55 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

“Oh there is some mistake Druster you don’t need to be in this class.”

"Okay sir, where is my actual assignment then sir?" Druster asks.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:07 pm

Bolslania wrote:
Saranidia wrote:“Oh there is some mistake Druster you don’t need to be in this class.”

“Tanks.”
He points to the tank commander instruction place.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:04 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

“Tanks.”

Druster salutes and walks over to the tanks instructional classroom.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:49 am

Bolslania wrote:
Saranidia wrote:“Tanks.”

Druster salutes and walks over to the tanks instructional classroom.

“How many tanks are in a tank platoon?” Asks the instructor, Cornet Maryam Al-Gaddafi

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates