NATION

PASSWORD

The Valentian Dinner – The Second One! [IC / CLOSED]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:57 pm

Ignis States wrote:
Alpes a Septentrionali imperium wrote:

The Emperor and his Friend Ferdinand were sitting at the bar, partaking in the selection of fine wines and greeting whoever came by, waiting for de Vara and the Prince. Than Ferdinand disappeared well the Emperor was looking away, and next thing you know, we now have frantic semi-elderly(He's middle-aged, but looks a lot older) Emperor looking for 6 Frenchman(Alpeians) at a dinner party with a glass of Bordeaux Red.

" Eh bien, suis-je en avoir une bonne chance aujourd'hui. Tout le monde disparaît sur moi, leur empereur, et je cherche comme un fou à la recherche pour eux." The Emperor says this as he notices the Ignis fellow and his assistant that had arrived some time ago." Ah, they might be of some help in my endeavor to find all the guests and guards I lost. Also, I haven't heard from the Ignis states all that often recently, so why not.

" Good day to you...All." The Emperor stops talking noticing, that instead of the two he had never met, he was instead accosted to a much larger group, with people who aren't as well liking of him." How are you all, and what are all your names? well those I have never before met. I should probably introduce my self as well, I am Emperor Matthieu XV of Alpes a Septentrionali, and.." The Emperor tried starting some small talk, well thinking about he had got himself into a conversation that he was probably not meant to be in, all to find 6 people.

Zen quickly turns to face the Emperor, taking a few moments to properly recognize him before extending his other hand for a handshake, a friendly smile on his face, as per usual.
"Ah, right, I believe you met my predecessor some time back. You could consider me his replacement. Regent Wlylas Pyrrus at your service. Please call me Zen."
The Saiyan next to him grunts, glancing around at the various people. Why can't she let loose here like on every other human mudball!?

"Lottus. Saiyan elite and Zen's assistant. You don't look like you're at risk of annoying me....so good to meet you, I guess."
Well. She's certainly not the most polite.

The Emperor replies with " Yes, I believe I meet your predecessor once or twice before. Shame about that. Also, what do you believe is going to happen to the Ignis States now that its emperor is dead? Anyways, good luck with your duty as regent, it is quite an honorable one. Even if the culture I come from detests it, but that's a topic I can go on about later if you want me to. Anyhows, how are you both, and have you happened to see any other Alpeians during this party? Because all the ones that came with me seem to run anyway, to somewhere. Leave them for 5 seconds and they'll disappear." The Emperor starts talking to himself for a second before rearranging himself and having a sip of his wine.

" Sorry about that,... As I was saying if you have seen anybody like that please tell me, and also have you yet been to the bar. It has a surprising wine selection, not what I was expecting. But a good surprise in my opinion." The Emperor says this as he tries to continue on the conversation.
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.
Leader * Overview[Perpetual WIP] * Military * Ask me questitons

Mithridatium
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 22, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mithridatium » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:44 pm

An abrupt bump awoke the First Lord from his doze almost immediately. His bulky helmet had knocked against the back of his throne, causing the disturbance. From the two peephole-like slits on the faceplate of his helmet, green light emerged, signifying he had opened his eyes. First, he reached down to the array of substance emitters that hung from his chest. After closely examining each, it became apparent that he was agitated. The sound of muffled bubbling could then be heard, as Terebinth began barking orders, as usual. A microphone and voice amplifier then called out commands in an alien tongue. A nearby servant rushed into the spacious throne room and knelt down before Terebinth's seated person, and held out his hands, head bowed. Terebinth then detached the chain of depleted emitters from his chest armor and practically threw it at the servant who was before him. A grunt could be heard as the chain struck the slave, but he immediately silenced himself and bent over to pick up what was just thrown at him. After he picked up and unraveled the long chain, another servant entered the room, who struggled to carry yet another chain of substance emitters, though this one was brimming with all sorts of drugs, tobacco, and medicines. He knelt before Terebinth as well, who signaled to the servant to approach him. The servant then grabbed one end of the chain and inserted it into Terebinth's chest armor, more specifically its exposed outer layer. He then joined his fellow servant in kneeling before the First Lord's throne. A simple lift of one of Terebinth's spindly, armored fingers made the two servants rise and bow, before exiting in near complete silence. Lying back in his cushioned throne, Terebinth grabbed one emitter and inserted it into one of his feeding tube devices, and twisted it until it made a click. A thick cloud of a substance then was released, and it made its way through tubes inside Terebinth's helmet, and soon directly into his nose, or similar organ. The bulky helmet system then shook as Terebinth enjoyed his smoke. His alien lungs made a strange sound as he inhaled then exhaled, and soon an orange gas was emitted from one of his feeding tubes, and it dispersed into the stale air of the throne room. Terebinth then stretched out his joints, or at least as best he could, being restricted in his movements due to the armor and heavy robes he was wearing. He then leaned over and tapped some sort of mechanism on the armrest of his chair, which brought up a holographic display. In alien glyphs in read that the voyage would soon be over, and that the yacht would arrive to its destination in a short while. Just as Terebinth read this, a bellowing voice called out from the corners of the room. The throne room was dimly lit, as Checlites like Terebinth detested bright lights. As such, the First Lord couldn't see who was speaking to him. Terebinth lifted his helm off a cushion and peered into the direction from which he heard the sound. His poor eyesight again failed him, and he was unable to make out the speaker. But after another sentence was spoken, he could make out the words.

"What dreadful stuff you lot smoke."

The First Lord then leaned back into his chair, and crossed his arms across his chest. Unnerving slithering sounds then rang out, and the huge head of a creature emerged from the shadows. It looked like a dragon, but its snout and head were narrow and looked more alike a crocodile or a bird. Its blue scaly skin twitched as it opened its massive jaws and let out a thunderous yawn, and its elongated tongue flapped up and down as it did so. Then two arms were made visible, and as they stretched far apart, their owner sighed and grunted. Then the whole body of the creature came into view: it was an Oxadrutune, more specifically a Drindar. Reptilian creatures native to the eastern sectors of the Vade galaxy, from a realm called Oxyrhynchus. Said place was united with Mithridatium in a dual monarchy called the Diarchy of the Vade, a union ruling over much of a distant, far away galaxy. Terebinth was one of the Diarchs, or co-ruler, of this state. The blue beast which had just appeared was a member of the Drindar, the dragon-like ruling subspecies of the Oxadrutune species, who altogether dominated Oxyrhynchus. It wore a yellow sash that hung over its shoulder, and in the middle of the garment was a symbol of a red eye, the symbol of Oxyrhynchus. It also wore many golden bracelets on its wrists and bejeweled rings on its claw-tipped fingers. After partially stretching out its pair of leathery wings, the blue creature extended its thin neck stalk and looked upon Terebinth, analyzing him with a set of large yellow eyes, each centered with cat-like slit pupils. Terebinth then adjusted the settings on a device which hung from his chest, and then spoke in artificial Drindar speech.

"Its much better than that smog which you lizards lap up."

A chuckle came from the Drindar, who then moved his long tongue to lick his many teeth, cleansing them of bits of flesh and bone from past meals. A thick sludge of saliva then poured onto the floor once the Drindar's mouth was open long enough, much to the dismay of Terebinth, who wished to make his frustrations known, but rather decided to maintain his calm demeanor. The blue creature then leaned toward a suspended platform which was covered in platters of food. He then used his clawed fingers to stab a sizable hunk of meat, spearing it with his claws, and subsequently snapped it up. Terebinth shook his helmet in disapproval, and spoke once again.

"Be sure not to embarrass your masters in front of these foreign dignitaries, Kallabos. But most importantly, do not embarrass me. While we both represent the Vade, let it be known that I am the senior partner. I speak first, act first, move first. Understood?"

After swallowing his snack, Kallabos let out an audible sigh as he listened to Terebinth's orders. He turned his head to the Checlite and quickly responded in a sardonic tone.

"Why must we let mundane protocol ruin a perhaps favorable experience? The cretins we shall meet know nothing of our customs, we could just as easily forget them and try to enjoy ourselves for once! Aye, old friend?"

Terebinth, having none of it, quickly retorted in his emotionless command-giving voice.

"Diarch outranks Margrave. Why would I ever led a subservient act as an equal? Quit speaking nonsense."

Kallabos scoffed and stood up on his hind legs, groaning as he did. He then slowly lumbered back into the shadows, disappearing as quickly as he had appeared. A sound of gurgling was made by Terebinth, as he muttered to himself, causing the liquid sludge stored inside his helmet to bubble. Lord Terebinth and Kallabos had known each other for quite some time, nearly a century in fact. They first met when Kallabos was ordered to stay at Terebinth's court, serving as an representative of Oxyrhynchus. This was done when the previous one was incompaicated due to ill health. Over time, the two would become friends, each enjoying the company of the other. Though they still bickered and argued as friends occasionally do, made present in their latest chat. Both creatures are high-ranking or the highest ranking members of their respective societies. Terebinth is the supreme ruler of Mithridatium, known as the First Lord, as well as Diarch of half of a galaxy. While Kallabos is an influential Margrave who claims lordship over multiple star systems in the northern sectors of Oxyrhynchus. The latter is fairly young, at least in Drindar terms. Him being about 7 thousand earth years old. Terebinth is quite old for his species, being about 550 earth years old. The two were currently onboard one of Terebinth's personal yachts, on their way to a diplomatic banquet. Terebinth decided he needed a good distraction from tiresome politics, and Kallabos was frankly bored and agreed to tag along, though he officially is the Oxyrhynchusian representative of the delegation.

Joining them are two advisors to each lord, a Checlite and a Sindar, respectively. The Checlite is Triterinth the Treasurer, a heartless and cold individual who serves as a member of Terebinth's Exalted Court. He oversees the collection of tributes of slaves and resources from the many planets of Mithridatium. Terebinth decided that his friend was overworking himself, and therefore could use a break, so he 'invited' him to the banquet. Triterinth looks quite a lot like Terebinth, wearing similar armor and robes as him, as well as the customarily cumbersome liquid-filled helmet that all Checlites wear. Though he is slightly thinner than his master, and a little taller, too. Triterinth is none too happy about being forced to attend some useless diplomatic affair, as well as having to associate with inferior organisms, but he is dearly loyal to Terebinth, and so tries to conceal his discontentedness and appear happy. Meanwhile Kallabos' companion is a Sindar, another subspecies of the Oxadrutunes. While Drindars look like dragons, Sindars appear akin to snakes. They too are large reptilian beasts, though they move about on their long tails, slithering along instead of walking or flying. They posses two arms as well as elongated necks and powerful jaws, which within conceal their fearsome fangs. The Sindar aide to Kallabos is known as Sikso, the Steward of the Margrave's court. He also is a prominent prelate of the religion of Oxyrhynchus, the worship of the god Ox. Though he rarely participates in religious ceremonies, opting to just use his high ecclesiastical rank to boost his own prestige. A sycophant and talented liar, Sikso is known to shower his superiors in platitudes and praises in order to gain their favor. He is also cunning and deceptive, using deceit and blackmail to out maneuverer rivals to gain and secure his own power. Accompanying Kallabos nearly everywhere, he has also made a name for himself within Terebinth's court, too. Sikso and Kallabos have long known each other, and are close personal friends. The Sindar has pale white colored scales, as well as a pattern of violet rings which bestrew his serpentine body. He wears scarlet red robes which cover up his abdomen and arms. The snake is also bedazzled with jewelry, alike his master. He wears various rings and bracelets, and has many a jeweled necklace strung about his long neck. The two aides sat separated in much smaller rooms, which were located to the side of the throne room. Sikso was coiled up atop a cushion in a private room nearby, fast asleep. While Triterinth was currently pacing back and forth in another room, miserably contemplating all the time he was wasting while he could be at work. Just then a deafening alarm rang out in all rooms and stations across the yacht, startling and waking many a passenger. After a short while the droning siren stopped, and a soothing automated voice called out:

"Arrival at destination. Arrival at destination. Board shuttle. Board shuttle."

Terebinth sighed in relief that the terribly slow voyage was finally over, and Kallabos was content with getting out of the stuffy yacht and fully spreading out his set of wings. Sikso rubbed his head, and reluctantly exited his chamber to slither down to the hangar. Triterinth bolted out into the hall and raced to the hangar, meeting Sikso when he entered some time after, who ignored him as he stood next to him, both waiting eagerly for their masters. Terebinth was helped out of his throne by a pair of servants, and then slowly made his way to the hangar as well. Sikso and Triterinth bowed as the First Lord entered the hangar, and the two Checlites struck up a conversation in their native tongue. The massive Drindar took the longest to get to the hangar, as he had to nearly crawl on all fours just to fit through the hallways and corridors to the hangar. Once all four were present, they turned to a shuttle which sat parked in the hangar. Kallabos knocked his head against the wall as he entered the ship, which like most Mithridatian things, was too small for him. The rest of the party then went aboard, and sat in their cushioned seats. Due to his immense size, Kallabos was forced to sit in the repurposed cargo bay of the craft, which he was none too happy about.

The yacht slowed down as it approached Earth, soon coming to a complete halt as its roaring engines transitioned from travel to hovering mode. As the yacht hovered in space near the planet, its portside hangar bay doors opened, and the much smaller shuttle sped out and raced toward the world's surface. It entered the atmosphere quickly and traveled to the given coordinates of the Valentinian estate. Soon arriving, it hovered midair for a moment, until it descended slowly and then landed near the house in a nearby grassy opening, its landing mechanisms entrenching themselves deep into the soil. After a short while, steam and strange gases began pouring out of an opening on the side of the shuttle, and a wide rectangular plank lowered and then sat down upon the grass at an angle. Three Sorphorian bodyguards rushed out of the shuttle and surveyed the area, and reported back that the area was clear. Then Lord Terebinth, holding tight one of his substance emitters as he got one last smoke in, walked down the plank and stood on the grass. Behind him was Triterinth, who hung close to the First Lord with his hands behind his back. Slithering done the ramp next came Sikso, who immediately shielded his large red eyes from the planet's bright sun, and whose forked tongue flickered out repeatedly to taste the world's air. Lastly, Kallabos trudged down off the ramp, and planted his bare two-clawed fleet onto the grass. He then stretched out many of his joints, and slowly spread out his wings, groaning in pain as he did. Kallabos, despite still being in his youth, had already for the most part ceased using his wings, though he had extensively used them when he battled extragalactic marauders who had invaded his territory, but that was some time ago. He was currently trying to get back into using them more often, however. Indeed, the Drindar dwarfed the rest of the party, as he was nearly 5 meters tall, while Sikso was about 3 meters tall, a little more if he fully stretched out his long and bent neck. While the two Checlites are much closer to the size of humans, both standing a little over two meters tall.

The Sorphorian guards flanked the group as they began moving toward the large building, plasma carbines and energy scythes at the ready in case things took an unexpected turn. As they moved, Terebinth and Triterinth chattered while Sikso apparently told Kallabos something humorous, who began to loudly snicker. As they came closer and closer to the building, they could more easily make out who would be joining them at this banquet. Most of them were humans, while others were not as hairless, and had shaggy fur. Triterinth was unimpressed, but Terebinth looked at least somewhat interested in meeting them. Sikso payed them little mind, as he straightened out his robes, and readjusted his many necklaces and jewelry pieces. Kallabos stretched out his narrow neck and closely studied many of the creatures who were walking to the White House. He was shocked to see another giant blue creature, that being Valentijn. This creature dwarfed him, an occurrence which Kallabos was rarely met with. He appeared almost intimidated by it, and proceeded to straighten his slouching back, and extended his wings out a little further than the normal folded position which was used when not flying. Terebinth held on tight to his emitter chain as he slowly walked to the house. After determining it was enough, the Checlite halted, then the rest of the group quickly followed suit. The Sorphorian guards used their binocular-like devices to scan the area for any potential threats. Lord Terebinth stood on the far side of the road which was packed with strange looking vehicles. Every member of the delegation thought to themselves how primitive these humans must really be. With the quick point of an in-hand substance emitter toward the road, a Sorphorian rushed forward and stood in the middle of the street, making sure no vehicle passed by as the delegation moved leisurely across the road. Sikso felt uncomfortable as his underside scraped against the hot asphalt. The Checlites, wearing heavy robes and cumbersome armor and helmets, made sure to adjust the temperature of their suits, making their extremely sensitive skin cooler, for them to be able to at least tolerate the current humid climate. Now the group stood on the other side of the road, and they honestly didn't know what to do next. After some time, Terebinth began walking toward the massive entrance, and his entourage followed close behind. He was eager to begin the banquet, and didn't wish to stand out in the heat and bright sun all day. The two Oxadrutunes couldn't keep their beady eyes to themselves and closely analyzed almost every person that were near them. But Kallabos tried not to make eye contact with Valentijn, at least not until he needed too. This group of strange looking aliens surely stood out amongst a sea of humans and similar creatures, and so it was not surprising that they would be glared at. But Terebinth payed this no mind and continued to the entrance, and the fellow Checlite, the Sindar, Drindar, and three Sorporians moved wherever their Diarch led them.
Last edited by Mithridatium on Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:15 am

Dinggu Wang, Rinzi Zakhilwal, and Tashi Sherpa didn't make much of an entrance. They arrived in an AutoModi 431, one of the cars that Rinzi and Tashi had promoted during the NSSCRA season. It was a nice car, but it wasn't a limo, and there was nothing magical or ostentatious about it. They all felt a little weird about attending a party with international heads of state while none of the Sherpa Empire's aristocracy were present.

Tashi blended in better than the two men. She looked glamorous, even if she wasn't really anybody important. She was wearing a slinky silk dress, and her hair had been poofed and shined until it floated around her like a giant black cloud. Among other humans, Tashi stood out because of how tall and black and graceful she was, and because she had an afro like the queen of all disco queens. Among the strange and sometimes supernatural creatures at the White House tonight, she wasn't the most eye-catching person in the room. She kind of liked that. Sometimes it got tiresome to be the most eye-catching person in the room. Blending in was a nice change of pace.

Rinzi actually looked pretty good too since he'd combed his hair and put on a nice wool robe -- but he wasn't confident in his looks or his manners. He knew he belonged to a lower social class than the foreign dignitaries, and he was self-conscious about it.

Tashi noticed Rinzi looking up at Valentijn and Clarissa, who towered over the crowd as they stood outside welcoming guests. "Are you looking up her skirt?" Tashi asked. She swatted Rinzi playfully on the shoulder, not seriously angry with him.

Rinzi lowered his gaze to look Tashi in the eye. "I was just saying hi," he said, a little defensively. "I wasn't trying to look up her skirt, but she's just so tall!" (They are speaking Sherpa here.)

Dinggu Wang looked the most out-of-place of the three Sherpalanders. He was one of the least glamorous people at the whole party, but he was just grateful to be invited. Being around so many important people let him cling to the illusion that he was still relevant.

He followed Rinzi and Tashi into the White House, watching them tease each other and wishing he had someone to joke with like that.

They helped themselves to some food.
Last edited by The Sherpa Empire on Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

Wattamolla
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Wattamolla » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:30 am

The delegation from Wattamolla did not pull up outside the Valentian residence in a long, sleek, armoured limosine - they didn't pull up outside at all. Instead, a nondescript little grey hire car (too old to be fashionable, too new to be vintage) found a park a few streets down and a woman found her way out of the driver's seat. The woman was tall, angular, with a black suit and a sharp fringe. Her body lurched unnaturally to the side with every step.

Another woman stepped out of the passenger side, her flats clicking on the bitumen. This one was short, brown-skinned, soft curves and rosy cheeks, and a face used to smiling; she was dressed conservatively, turtleneck and long skirt all varying degrees of black, but the patch on her shoulder was emblazoned with the Wattamollene flag.

These two were, of course, ambassadors Lundoff and Adel. The second reminded the first to lock the car in quiet, melodious Sonówan. Lundoff called the old heap of junk something disparaging in English. They set off.

It was no surprise that they arrived with little fanfare; they were recognised by no one, greeted only by a guard who demanded their credentials. Adel was not surprised. Wattamolla was an unknown country in their own world, and this, well - this was not their world. Lundoff barely noticed. She was staring greedily at the cityscape around them, the tall spires and the blinking lights.

"Like something out of a picture book," said Adel.

"You find our hosts," Lundoff said, her flinty eyes still distant.

"What are you going to do? Mingle?"

"Something like that."

"Don't cause trouble," Adel said, stern this time.

With that they parted ways. Adel made her way up the pristine lawn. In a few steps she turned back and had already lost sight of Lundoff. She sincerely doubted Lundoff was going to mind her business, but she had faith in her companion's ability to do so discreetly; as such she put Lundoff out of her mind. This was an important evening.

Adel hiked up her skirts and continued up the lawn, greeting warmly everyone she passed, recognising no one. Some she was wary to make eye contact with - all sorts of fantastical creatures, and standing outside the grand estate some kind of goliath. From the briefing she knew this was her host, but this helped little to bolster her confidence. She made a beeline for him anyway.

There was already a conversation underway; Adel waited politely, hands clasped over her belly. The second there was a lull she introduced herself.

"Valentijn," she said, craning her neck back awkwardly. She was small, but her voice was loud, though she tripped over the unfamiliar word, her speech thick with the burrs of the Sonówan accent. "Pana rokosg pol. Wattamolla is grateful to attend; we thank you for your hospitality."

"pana rokosg pol" is a sonówan phrase used by diplomats when greeting non-wattamollenes, it means something along the lines of "solidarity for all." it's unlikely valentijn would know sonówan but going off her tone of voice it's probably not a death threat.

Fallen Albali
Secretary

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fallen Albali » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:03 pm

Bloodshade wrote:
Fallen Albali wrote:Before Amaki could even think about saying any more, her attention was captured by a tapping on one of her shoulders; she hadn't even fully seen who was responsible before she was wrapped up in a tight hug. Amaki's canine ears flattened against her head in anger, but that emotion was almost immediately replaced by happiness. Ambrosia. Of course... Nobody else could be so bold. Amaki attempted to say something, but that failed when Ambrosia tickled her under the chin. Her ears flattened against her head again, but this time it was because she really liked it.

"Oh, er... yes!" Amaki struggled to keep up with Ambrosia's fast-paced rambling at first. "This little girl is Amara and I"- she was rudely interrupted by the cat on Ambrosia's shoulders, and was too stunned by the talking cat to regain control of the situation. A talking cat wasn't even the weirdest thing she'd ever seen... when the cat insulted her, Amaki truly entered her comfort zone.
"I'd rather live in a kennel than eat wet cat food for half a millennium. Oh, and at least I can open doors without asking an adult to do it for me." She didn't deliver her comeback with her usual bitterness. In fact, she was quite amused by this whole situation. Maybe Ambrosia had got her into a good mood.

Amara caught sight of the cat and ran up to greet him. "Oh, wow! A talking kitty! Can I pet him, miss? Pleeease?" She looked up at Ambrosia with those classic, hard to resist puppy eyes. She was getting good at it.
"Amara, stop pestering the nice lady and her mean kitty."

Salem's malicious aura grew stronger as he felt Amaki's joke pierce his pride. He stood upright on one of Ambrosia's shoulders and looked down at Amaki, with his eyes contracting into a slit which indicated how disgruntled he was. He then gave what could be described as the closest human smirk that a cat could give and rested one of his paws on Ambrosia's head.

Salem: "No, I don't and won't eat the filth that normal cats eat. Ambrosia here knows that I only accept the finest of meats."

Ambrosia puffed in reply to his pompous statement and pushed him off her shoulder, forcing him to land on the floor.

"I think you're forgetting to mention something. I only cook steak for you because you either sob every time I try to give you cat food or you simply refuse to eat if I don't cook steak for you! I don't want to see you starve to death."

Salem: "Oh so you're going to be like that now, Ambrosia? Picking her side over your own kin! Very well canine slash human hybrid, you win this round and by the way..."

Salem's speech was cut short and he froze the moment he saw a younger version of Amaki speeding towards him. His body didn't wish to move at all and the closer the pup got to Salem, the more his heart wanted to leap out of his body and take a taxi right back home. The moment the pup stopped and towered over him, Salem's ears went down and he looked up towards Ambrosia, hoping that she'd intervene on his behalf. Ambrosia knelt on the floor so she could speak to Amara face to face and also so she could steal a chance to ruffle the little girl's hair which she most certainly did while Amara was busy focusing on her puppy eyes. Salem's heart dropped when he noticed that Ambrosia was falling right for Amara's puppy eyes.

Ambrosia: "I can't believe how adorable you are and I could just squish those cheeks of yours! You're just as sweet as your mother! Now then about this little cat that you wanna pet, I'm sure he'd gladly let you pet him. I'll let him eat whatever he wants when we get to the party if he's nice to you."

Salem could hear what Ambrosia was offering and decided it was worth taking the risk. He went prone and edged slowly towards Amara until he reached what he deemed to be a safe distance then stood his ground, waiting for Amara to do as she wished. Ambrosia stood up, delighted that Salem finally was starting to play nice, and went over to stand in close proximity to Amaki, casually locking arms with hers.

"I don't know if you've been told this or not but you make a pretty good mummy!.....Also, you don't mind taking Salem away for a few years by any chance? Heh."

Amara sat down on the ground with her legs crossed, before petting the mysterious talking kitty. She stroked him between his ears. Meanwhile, her mother and the nice new lady continued to talk.
"Ambrosia, I really am not as sweet as she is; all of us know it." she looked down at her child and her new feline 'friend' fondly. She wouldn't say it, but she secretly enjoyed her little verbal fencing match with that cat; it was certainly an experience to remember. "But still... uh... thank you, Ambrosia."

The emotions coming from Ambrosia calling her a 'pretty good mummy' was like being hit by a truck. Amaki had always known that she had been a good parent, but this was pretty much the first time she had heard someone else say it. Despite her best efforts, fer face betrayed some emotion, curling into a small and genuine smile. Amaki looked down at her child again, then Ambrosia (who had locked her arm with Amaki's own), before looking towards the house. "Shall we?" she asked.
Albali has fallen and the galaxy is cold and dark.
Roulons News Network | Genocide on a galactic scale will never not be funny. | Fluttershy sucks. | You are hot chocolate with water; I am hot chocolate with milk. We are not the same.
IC year is 2044 | Tech level is basically FT with no spaceships | Population is ~12.6 million
NationStates Flag Bracket II - 1st place! | Proud Admiral of the Fuster Cluck Coalition; P5 twice in a row!

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:33 pm

Chancellor John Mercer arrived at the Palace of the Valentians with his bodyguard, VictorNet standing few inches behind to his right. They had arrived by using a teleportation device capable of warping across the multiverse to get this universe that is home to the United Federations of Valentine Z since there arrival onto the scene, the Chancellor walked forwards towards the main entrance and gave his greetings to the hostess. "Greetings, Lord Valentine and Lady Clarissa. I thank you for inviting an peculiar Aquarian like myself to your humble residence in great hopes to build a better standing between our great nations despite the political and cultural disagreements. I wish only for peace, as peace is more productive towards the end goal than being at one another's throats which makes reaching the end of tunnel, look impossible if the latter was continue. Don't you agree?" Said Chancellor John Mercer with a barely visible smile on his face.

Afterwards, the Chancellor and his bodyguard would make their way into the building and be located at the bar, where John Mercer would indulge his curiosities of Valentian wines. He would remain here for the time being, unless anything interesting happens or decides to speak with one of other guests here. VictorNet on the other hand, while still standing beside the Chancellor would find himself a seat at the bar and pull out his nintendo switch, where he would busy himself with playing Mario Kart, as VictorNet has no desire to be here or interact with anyone unless absolutely necessary.
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

Blodrike
Envoy

Founded: Sep 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Blodrike » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:01 pm

Fallen Albali wrote:
Bloodshade wrote:
Salem's malicious aura grew stronger as he felt Amaki's joke pierce his pride. He stood upright on one of Ambrosia's shoulders and looked down at Amaki, with his eyes contracting into a slit which indicated how disgruntled he was. He then gave what could be described as the closest human smirk that a cat could give and rested one of his paws on Ambrosia's head.

Salem: "No, I don't and won't eat the filth that normal cats eat. Ambrosia here knows that I only accept the finest of meats."

Ambrosia puffed in reply to his pompous statement and pushed him off her shoulder, forcing him to land on the floor.

"I think you're forgetting to mention something. I only cook steak for you because you either sob every time I try to give you cat food or you simply refuse to eat if I don't cook steak for you! I don't want to see you starve to death."

Salem: "Oh so you're going to be like that now, Ambrosia? Picking her side over your own kin! Very well canine slash human hybrid, you win this round and by the way..."

Salem's speech was cut short and he froze the moment he saw a younger version of Amaki speeding towards him. His body didn't wish to move at all and the closer the pup got to Salem, the more his heart wanted to leap out of his body and take a taxi right back home. The moment the pup stopped and towered over him, Salem's ears went down and he looked up towards Ambrosia, hoping that she'd intervene on his behalf. Ambrosia knelt on the floor so she could speak to Amara face to face and also so she could steal a chance to ruffle the little girl's hair which she most certainly did while Amara was busy focusing on her puppy eyes. Salem's heart dropped when he noticed that Ambrosia was falling right for Amara's puppy eyes.

Ambrosia: "I can't believe how adorable you are and I could just squish those cheeks of yours! You're just as sweet as your mother! Now then about this little cat that you wanna pet, I'm sure he'd gladly let you pet him. I'll let him eat whatever he wants when we get to the party if he's nice to you."

Salem could hear what Ambrosia was offering and decided it was worth taking the risk. He went prone and edged slowly towards Amara until he reached what he deemed to be a safe distance then stood his ground, waiting for Amara to do as she wished. Ambrosia stood up, delighted that Salem finally was starting to play nice, and went over to stand in close proximity to Amaki, casually locking arms with hers.

"I don't know if you've been told this or not but you make a pretty good mummy!.....Also, you don't mind taking Salem away for a few years by any chance? Heh."

Amara sat down on the ground with her legs crossed, before petting the mysterious talking kitty. She stroked him between his ears. Meanwhile, her mother and the nice new lady continued to talk.
"Ambrosia, I really am not as sweet as she is; all of us know it." she looked down at her child and her new feline 'friend' fondly. She wouldn't say it, but she secretly enjoyed her little verbal fencing match with that cat; it was certainly an experience to remember. "But still... uh... thank you, Ambrosia."

The emotions coming from Ambrosia calling her a 'pretty good mummy' was like being hit by a truck. Amaki had always known that she had been a good parent, but this was pretty much the first time she had heard someone else say it. Despite her best efforts, fer face betrayed some emotion, curling into a small and genuine smile. Amaki looked down at her child again, then Ambrosia (who had locked her arm with Amaki's own), before looking towards the house. "Shall we?" she asked.

Queen Freya makes her grand entrance

Before Ambrosia and Amaki could go in together, they were eclipsed by a long rectangular shadow. The shadow got larger and larger, as the object creating it descended towards the ground.

Whooooooo! Whooooooo! A shrill steam whistle announced the arrival of the Queen of Blodrike. The train came puffing in on a pair of gold rails, which had magically appeared in the air. As it touched the ground and squealed to a stop, the cloud of steam surrounding the train dispersed, revealing a steam locomotive and six carriages, all painted a brilliant crimson and decked out with gold leafing. The tracks vanished the way they came, magically evaporating into thin air.

Then the door of the third carriage opened, and out stepped two women: a redhead in a lacy black dress, and a blonde in a white laboratory coat. They looked to be in their twenties, but in reality they were both thousands of moons old—vampires lived an incredibly long time, and never aged like humans do. They were Queen Freya (also known as Frøya in her native language) and Astrid, the Chief Scientist of Blodrike. Accompanying them were two tall, blond hunks—Bjørn and Olav were their names—dressed in ceremonial uniforms. They were guardsmen of the Banegarder (Railway Guards), an elite military force tasked with protecting the Queen in transit.

Freya immediately made a beeline for Ambrosia, dashing ahead of the other three. She was so excited to see her sweet love that she paid no attention to Amaki, Amara or Salem. "Oh, it's so great to see you, honey!" she gushed, wrapping herself around the other woman. Letting go of Ambrosia, she turned her attention to the little canine and feline. "How adorable! Are they yours?" she asked Ambrosia.
~ THE BLOOD REALM ~
A secluded realm ruled over by the ancient and powerful Queen Freya, full of violent storms, treacherous landscapes and ferocious beasts. Abandon hope, all ye who enter here!
The Queen | Q&A | Nations & RP Info | Current RP
Tech is PT/FanT • Nation is just for fun • I do not use NS stats

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2019

Postby Hapilopper » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:11 pm

Frank Bronson and Chet Byrd were sitting on a couch, drinking some beers and taking in a spot of people-watching. They were enjoying the sights of people they had never seen or met before. World leaders, heads of state and what have you. Any attempt at conversing with these individuals was less than successful, and maybe it was because of the fact that Chet was nervous as hell trying to stay on his best behavior.

“Maybe you should have shouted to one of those emperors that you ran a whole NSSCRA race in a chicken suit,” Frank said, laughing.

“Can it, Bronson, that day sucked,” Chet responded.

But then Chet saw someone out of the corner of his eye. Probably someone he didn’t get along with all that well because of a language barrier, but at least it was someone just like him. Er, two people just like him. A huge smile came over Chet’s face when he saw them.

“Holy crap, Frank, it’s Dinggu and Rinzi!” Chet said.

Frank turned around, trying to find the two Sherpan drivers. “Seriously?” Frank asked. “They’re here? I’m gonna go say hi to them!”

“Good luck, I don’t know how well their English is,” Chet responded. “Ah, hell, let’s go over there and try to make conversation. What’s the worst that could happen?”

“Uh, one of them suspecting we’re up to no good,” Frank replied without missing a beat.

“Eh, that’s Chris Holmes’ job to be up to no good. Let’s go see them.”

Speaking of Chris Holmes, he, Drake Stevenson and Marty Lewis were still yukking it up in their own corner. The three had taken a seat at some table, were enjoying some food and yes, were properly lit from a day’s worth of drinking. The three were telling stories rather loudly – possibly so others could hear them. They weren’t all that bothered with doing anything but being themselves.

There were all kinds of stories being told – like the time Drake got all of Team Blue kicked off a cross-country flight after experiencing the after-effects of a nine-burrito lunch and learning, the hard way, how an airplane toilet works.

“They had to pry me off the toilet!” Drake said. “You ever felt a crowbar pry your ass off a toilet? It’s not comfortable.”

At that point, Chet and Frank walked on past, heading over to greet their fellow drivers.

“Hey Byrd!” Drake shouted. “Where you headed?”

“Dinggu Wang and Rinzi Zakhilwal are here,” Chet said. “Let’s go say hi to them, or at least try to.”
HAPILOPPER. Home of TEAM BLUE, Winner of NSSCRA 11/14 and Baptism of Fire 70.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!
Visit beautiful Esportiva for your next vacation.

Ignis States
Attaché

Founded: Jun 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ignis States » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:51 pm

Alpes a Septentrionali imperium wrote:
Ignis States wrote:
Zen quickly turns to face the Emperor, taking a few moments to properly recognize him before extending his other hand for a handshake, a friendly smile on his face, as per usual.
"Ah, right, I believe you met my predecessor some time back. You could consider me his replacement. Regent Wlylas Pyrrus at your service. Please call me Zen."
The Saiyan next to him grunts, glancing around at the various people. Why can't she let loose here like on every other human mudball!?

"Lottus. Saiyan elite and Zen's assistant. You don't look like you're at risk of annoying me....so good to meet you, I guess."
Well. She's certainly not the most polite.

The Emperor replies with " Yes, I believe I meet your predecessor once or twice before. Shame about that. Also, what do you believe is going to happen to the Ignis States now that its emperor is dead? Anyways, good luck with your duty as regent, it is quite an honorable one. Even if the culture I come from detests it, but that's a topic I can go on about later if you want me to. Anyhows, how are you both, and have you happened to see any other Alpeians during this party? Because all the ones that came with me seem to run anyway, to somewhere. Leave them for 5 seconds and they'll disappear." The Emperor starts talking to himself for a second before rearranging himself and having a sip of his wine.

" Sorry about that,... As I was saying if you have seen anybody like that please tell me, and also have you yet been to the bar. It has a surprising wine selection, not what I was expecting. But a good surprise in my opinion." The Emperor says this as he tries to continue on the conversation.

Zen begins to ponder to himself, glancing into the air for a good while before finally looking back down.
"Hm....to answer your questions in order.....I doubt much will change with the exception of repealing a few archaic laws, I'm doing quite well, and I don't believe I've seen any Alpeians nearby. I'll attempt to locate them, though."
Lottus, meanwhile, begins walking over to the bar. The vulpine looks over indignantly.
"....For heaven's sake, you're 17. You really shouldn't be drinking."
"......I have killed countless people since I was 12 and ALCOHOL is a concern. Ha, that's hilarious! I'll keep your advice in mind."
Regardless of her snarky tone, she walks back over to the Regent, naturally.

Z: "....Ah, I almost forgot. I need to see about renewing that garrison I set up to ensure your planet isn't attacked......that or go on tour at some point. I've been intending to do that for the longest time."
Last edited by Ignis States on Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What happens when you cross anime powers and overpowered leaders with furries, all written by a bored Homestuck fan with too much time? Well, you get Rumei. A multiethnic, FT republic with both might and magic that let it conquer the entire Orion Arm.
A 7.6 (this is probably outdated but I can’t do the calculations rn) (Tier 9, Level 6, Type 9) according to this index.
Come to The Orion, we got C U L T U R E and F U R R I E S

Show Recommendation: Cobra Kai. It is very, very good.
IC Name: Roman Republic, or simply Rome (Rumei). Occasionally called the Ignisian Republic. Current year is 2697.

Bloodshade
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bloodshade » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:04 pm

Fallen Albali wrote: snip

Ambrosia's face beamed with satisfaction as she watched Salem allowing and surprisingly, enjoying Amara stroking him between his ears. With every stroke, you could feel his body get less tense and Ambrosia would be lying if she said she didn't hear Salem purr at some point. Ambrosia decided it was safe to leave Salem unattended with Amara and looked at Amaki to see if she enjoyed seeing her daughter playing around with Salem but Amaki's mind was on another matter entirely and doubt sneaked into her mind. Ambrosia's face started to sour

Ambrosia: "Oh come on, don't sell yourself short! You two are just as adorable as one another! Now stop being the incarnation of insecurity or else I'm going for your ears next! Now then, we've let Valentine and his gang wait too long! Come on now."

Salem: "Oh come on you two, this is the greatest massage I've ever head in a while. Hey pup, stroke my back, will ya? You gotta switch it up a bit."

Ambrosia ignored Salem and decided to finally walk over to the gentle giant known as Valentjin with Amaki so she could finally greet the gentle giant and thank him for inviting her to such a dazzling event.

Blodrike wrote: snip

Just when Ambrosia thought she wouldn't have any more surprises during the day and finally greet Mr. Valentjin, she thought for a second that someone had switched off the sun as she felt like it suddenly got darker. Ambrosia also imagined hearing the sound of a whistle piercing the air. For a second, she contemplated whether or not she was going mad. However, she turned around to investigate the situation and Ambrosia could not believe her eyes. There she stood, watching a magical, crimson colored steam locomotive appearing right out of nowhere and screeching to a stop. Ambrosia was taken aback by this bizarre entrance in front of the White House but she was mostly certainly impressed by such a display of magical skill.

The moment Ambrosia spotted a red-haired lady step out of a carriages, her heart began to race and her eyes, gleaming with excitement, were completely focused on the figure that was rushing straight towards her. Ambrosia was in a trance-like state while she was watching Frøya dash straight to her but that state was broken once she wrapped her arms around. Ambrosia could only squeal with delight as she tightly embraced Frøya warmly with both of her arms.

As soon as the two let go of one another, Ambrosia finally had the oxygen and state of mind to finally speak to her vampire lover, Frøya.

"And here I thought my day wouldn't get any better! I missed your voice, you ol' Scandinavian belle! Now as for these two, this adorable girl's called Amara and she's this lovely lady's daughter who's standing right beside me! Her name's Amaki and she's a sweetheart! Amaki, meet Frøya. Frøya, meet Amaki! I'm sure you two will get along rather well. Oh and that black feline is my responsibility, his name is..."

Before Ambrosia could finish her sentence, Salem quickly jumped up onto Ambrosia's shoulder and put his paw on Ambrosia's mouth, indicating that he'd like to be the one to introduce himself.

"Greetings, your Majesty. You have the honor of meeting a legend. My name is Salem Saberhagen but you, my dear, can just call me Salem. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Our dear Ambrosia here has told me much about you. No worries, all good things of course. By the way, I admire your taste in fashion. A shame you couldn't see me back in my heyday. I was known as the beau of the ball..."

While Salem was busy speaking with Frøya, Ambrosia looked over Frøya's shoulder to spot a woman of science heading their way, flanked by two beasts that Ambrosia assumed to be Frøya vigilant guards.

"Apologies for the interruption, Salem. Frøya darling, is that lovely lady behind you part of your party? If I remember correctly, I don't believe I've met her. Of course, I'd love to get to know her! Would you care to introduce us?
Last edited by Bloodshade on Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An interstellar civilization that survived the self-induced destruction of its now long-gone homeworld and is trying to live the good life, all the while avoiding getting its ass kicked around.
Bloodshade Broadcasting Company| Actually re-writing my lore, I should't be on the forums but I am | Updated my video game screenshots, features Planet Zoo and Warhammer 2 | I need sleep but sleep doesn't need me | Edelgard is the cutest warmonger |

Quebec-Libre
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2019

Postby Quebec-Libre » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:27 pm

The Emperor of Quebec was standing near the bar, sipping a drink while looking discreetly at everyone. He wasn't enjoying his time much, and it showed, but he believed it was only a matter of time.

Blodrike
Envoy

Founded: Sep 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Blodrike » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:49 pm

By now, Astrid had caught up to the queen, as did the two guardsmen. "Oh yes," said Freya. "This is Astrid, my Chief Computer. She leads all the other computers, or whatever they're called. You know, the people who do mathematics, physics, chemistry, astronomy and all that jazz? And she's the bestest of the best—she's got the numbers of pi memorized to... uh, what comes after ninety-nine?" Freya scratched her head, looking in Astrid's direction. This was a cue for the scientist to do her thing.

"One hundred," she expertly answered. "That's right, I know numbers like the back of my hand."

"Phew, thank you!" said Freya. "How could I ever live without a genius like you?"

Freya looked at Salem again. "Nice to meet you too, buddy. Though I must admit, I was at first shocked that animals could talk. Mind telling me the secret? I'd love to teach my pet that." She turned around to the train and called out, "Hey Siri!". A black raven flew out of the carriage and perched herself on Freya's head. Caw! said the large bird as she landed on the queen. "Guys, I'd like you to meet my pet raven. Her name's Sigrid, but everyone calls her Siri."

At that point, Astrid called over her pet bird as well. "Okay Googol!" A brown owl flew from the train and circled the group a few times, before smoothly gliding to a rest on Astrid's hand. "Let me introduce my pet too. This is Googolplex, my owl. Googol for short. He's super smart—I even taught him to count. Watch this."

"Okay Googol, what's one plus two?" asked Astrid to the owl. Hoo-hoo-hoo! replied Googol, flapping his wings three times.

"Oh, what a showoff," said Freya. "I'd never force Siri to do tricks for others' entertainment. She's my friend, not some poor guinea pig or circus monkey." Caw! agreed Siri, flapping her wings and nodding her beak.

"Tusen takk, fører!" called Freya to the driver of the train. Whooooooo! The steam whistle sounded one more time, and steam puffed from the locomotive's funnel as it pulled away from the group. A pair of golden rails magically appeared in the air again, and the train followed the tracks until it disappeared in the sky.
Last edited by Blodrike on Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~ THE BLOOD REALM ~
A secluded realm ruled over by the ancient and powerful Queen Freya, full of violent storms, treacherous landscapes and ferocious beasts. Abandon hope, all ye who enter here!
The Queen | Q&A | Nations & RP Info | Current RP
Tech is PT/FanT • Nation is just for fun • I do not use NS stats

The Inkopolitian State
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Inkopolitian State » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:38 pm

María Arrives

It was 2045, 241 years after famous Inkopolitian revolutionary and writer María Fernanda Calamar de la Veemo (Or simply María) was publically executed by the British military. Unbeknownst to her, moments after her death, the Inkopolitians watching the execution got enraged and stormed the place of the execution, sparking the Inkopolitian Independence War, and later on, the Grand American War.

As a result, she quickly became one of the most influential people in not only the history of Inkopolitia, but also the history of the world, as her cause inspired several other nations to break away from the British empire and most other world powers.

That aside, a green-pink portal appeared, standing still in front of the house a dinner of sorts, between numerous people of numerous universes, was taking place. Soon enough, the portal expulsed someone, and that someone was María herself. She fell, and after that, got up and wiped the dust off her clothes.

She lazily started opening her eyes, and the first expression she did after getting transported to this universe was one of shock. Shock that the architecture that seemingly characterized Inkopolitia was replaced with these alien-like, square buildings. After all, she thought she was in Inkopolitia.

She looked around, eager to see if her lifelong commitment of liberating Inkopolitia from British rule was finally fulfilled. However, a sense of grief, sadness and anger flooded her emotions, as confirmed by a sad frown appearing in her face. She only saw humans, humans with alien-like clothing. The weird style of clothes these humans were wearing wasn't important to her, what was important was the fact that, seemingly, Inkopolitia was still suffering under the British crown in this new age, and that the populations of Inklings and Octolings were also seemingly, decimated.

She stood there, looking at her hands. She wasn't brought back to existence as her 70 year old self, rather her 16 year old self. She didn't know what to do.
The State of Inkopolitia

Possessing major influence on Earth ever since the end of World War II, Inkopolitia is characterized by being the homeworld of the Inkling and Octoling races, and being an emerging superpower in an ever-polarizing world.

INKOPOLIS TIMES: The Southeast Asian region descends into anarchy as the governments collapse due to economic turmoil, the HZ-01 virus spreads, and the PRC and Indonesia begin bombing major Southeast Asian cities in an effort to quell the virus' spread. | Inkopolitia to shoot down any refugee watercraft coming from Asia-pacific amidst increased fears that HZ-01 could mutate over to Inklings and Octolings | Approval rates of President Artemia: 52%  |
Female. Almost 15. S+ in all Splat2 modes. In love with females

Quebec-Libre
Diplomat

Postby Quebec-Libre » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:45 pm

The Inkopolitian State wrote:
María Arrives

It was 2045, 241 years after famous Inkopolitian revolutionary and writer María Fernanda Calamar de la Veemo (Or simply María) was publically executed by the British military. Unbeknownst to her, moments after her death, the Inkopolitians watching the execution got enraged and stormed the place of the execution, sparking the Inkopolitian Independence War, and later on, the Grand American War.

As a result, she quickly became one of the most influential people in not only the history of Inkopolitia, but also the history of the world, as her cause inspired several other nations to break away from the British empire and most other world powers.

That aside, a green-pink portal appeared, standing still in front of the house a dinner of sorts, between numerous people of numerous universes, was taking place. Soon enough, the portal expulsed someone, and that someone was María herself. She fell, and after that, got up and wiped the dust off her clothes.

She lazily started opening her eyes, and the first expression she did after getting transported to this universe was one of shock. Shock that the architecture that seemingly characterized Inkopolitia was replaced with these alien-like, square buildings. After all, she thought she was in Inkopolitia.

She looked around, eager to see if her lifelong commitment of liberating Inkopolitia from British rule was finally fulfilled. However, a sense of grief, sadness and anger flooded her emotions, as confirmed by a sad frown appearing in her face. She only saw humans, humans with alien-like clothing. The weird style of clothes these humans were wearing wasn't important to her, what was important was the fact that, seemingly, Inkopolitia was still suffering under the British crown in this new age, and that the populations of Inklings and Octolings were also seemingly, decimated.

She stood there, looking at her hands. She wasn't brought back to existence as her 70 year old self, rather her 16 year old self. She didn't know what to do.

The Quebecois Sovereign noticed. He knew exactly if someone was in distress, and he saw those signs in the young lady.

Not exactly willing to leave anyone like this, and also because the day had not been very productive yet, he walked forth to her.

"...Are you alright, Miss?"

Uvoan
Attaché

Founded: Apr 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Uvoan » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:09 pm

Zkto's (almost) late arrival.

Zkto' sighed, as he stared out of the window of the car. Another party- Another event... But this one was atleast acceptable. He could live with this party, hosted by the Valentians. It'd be a nice break from his usual affairs. He was getting damn old, and he had to retire soon- Age did not weigh kindly on him.

He made sure he'd put the car in park, twisting the key to turn it off, the old Lincoln Continental purring to a stop. Zkto' smiled lightly at that- Even in his aging state, he could maintain a few things properly. He glanced one last time- An old military trench coat flowing down as he then twisted, opening the door in a smooth motion, and stepped out. 'Fluffing' his cap, and put it on. He might have been long retired, but the Rebellion still held some of his fonder, yet still hated, memories.

He took a moment to look at the gathered crowd, even as he locked the car. Observing the house with a light eye, before strolling across the lawn to enter. An old cadence still beat into his soul setting his pace, as he strolled in. He felt defenseless without his pistol- Or any bodyguards, to be frank, but it was a return to before the constant attacks. It was nice, actually.

Zkto' smiled, as he stepped inside. He recognized many faces- And a few scenes were too humorous to not laugh at. Someone he vaguely recognized in the corner, waiting for a hand-shake... Was that... Two foxes walking upright? His eyes wandered to that scene, then he shrugged. Zkto' soon continued his pace though, ghosting along the edges for a bit, until he could find the right moment to talk.

VOROAN NEWS FLASH | Accident in Asteroid Colony O'neil kills 179 - 740+ Wounded. More news to follow, stay tuned to this channel! | Inaugural run of the 'Horseman' Super-Armored Set 'Earthquake' concludes today. | The Inevitable Truth? Military commander calls for Zkto' to make plans for his inevitable death, and the transfer of power. More on this situation as it unfolds. |

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 19, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:16 pm

A large black sedan pulled up and parked near the white house. In contrast to the expensive limousines seen so far, this seemed to be a town car from the airport and nothing more. The driver got out and opened one of the back doors. Out stepped a lady in religious robes of some kind, though what drew more attention was probably her ears, and especially the plethora of well-groomed tails behind her. One could imagine she had appreciated how roomy the car was. At somewhere over six feet, she was quite tall, though probably not by Valentinian standards.

Meanwhile, a sporty convertible parked nearby, and another kitsune exited the driver's seat. Two children climbed out the back, and waited impatiently for their mother to finish closing the top and locking up the car. Though the first was another fox-eared person, the second was clearly some kind of ghostly being.

(OOC: Sorry if my writing's awkward.)
Last edited by Nu Alaska on Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Federal Republic of Alaska

Nation that broke away from the US following a global supernatural cataclysm. Details still WIP, my writing hasn't been great lately.
In the same universe as Foxfound.

Khoronzon
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Khoronzon » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:21 pm

After greeting their hosts, who were slightly disgruntled at their strange pet, Narcissus and Iranon walked through the front gate, with Chimaira lying around its master's shoulders. The creature excitedly peeked around the room with its head outstretched, its three bulging, irregularly arranged eyes staring unblinkingly, two tongues occasionally flickering out of small holes that emerged in the front of its head. It was clearly quite eager to meet with all the interesting figures before it and make some new friends. Its master, however, did not share much in its enthusiasm, and neither did the Truth Minister. While most of the various heads of state around the residence were going about their own business and meeting with old acquaintances, Narcissus did notice a few familiar faces from previous interdimensional encounters briefly shooting him disapproving glances from across the room, which he answered with a smirk. Iranon, completely out of it, leaned his back against the Emperor's tall frame and blankly stared up at the ceiling.

"Why are we here?", he asked, sounding as if he was trying to dazedly philosophise about human existence rather than question his friend about their attendance at a foreign state dinner. "Change your mind on peace talks?"

"Don't be ridiculous, Iranon," Narcissus snapped. "This isn't even our dimension - I know it isn't like me to say this but war here would be pretty futile. Just sit back and enjoy the excessive hospitality of our otherworldly hosts. As for why we're here - that giant cheerful android intrigues me."

"Mm. Sounds alright." Iranon slowly lowered his head and stood up straight, and the two of them walked over to the bar. As the Emperor of Quebec passed them by, Chimaira craned its head down from Narcissus' shoulder to watch him, observing him with one eye and tasting the air with a forked tongue. Narcissus gently pulled its head back, and they sat down at the end of the bar. Iranon fell into a prayer trance within seconds, his upturned head resting over the bar counter and his eyes rolled back into his skull, a faint yet euphoric grin forming on his lips. Narcissus chuckled softly as he watched him, then began playing with Chimaira, who was now coiled around his arm and staring him in the face.
Last edited by Khoronzon on Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vʏʜʜ Xsʜʀ Xsʜʀɪɴ Tʜʀʜ
Leader
Figures
Culture
Regions
Military
World
The world is no longer as it once was, moulded beyond recognition by the hands of its coming masters. Humanity is faced with a simple choice: evolve, or die.

△▽△
[all lore is under reconstruction]
▽△▽
ooc: they/them/girl/boss - notorious wumao - blowfly creature
flag homies: the celestial shurayu republic and uij, checkem out they're v based
all rise for the national anthem

中国共产党万岁

The Inkopolitian State
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inkopolitian State » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:34 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:
María Arrives

The Quebecois Sovereign noticed. He knew exactly if someone was in distress, and he saw those signs in the young lady.

Not exactly willing to leave anyone like this, and also because the day had not been very productive yet, he walked forth to her.

It was very common for Inklings and Octolings alike to accidentally switch to their respective cephalopod forms when met by new people, and that also was the case for María, as she quickly switched to her octopus form when approached by the Sovereign.

After she turned back into her humanoid form, she was very embarrassed, but also took a defensive pose, with her thinking that the Sovereign was a British military officer.

"Yes, I am not a human. That's not why i'm here... seems like you, despicable British peoples, finally quelled the spirit of freedom of the Inklings and Octolings, huh? such a shame..."

(OOC: I know that Quebec is French, not British. However, María thinks that the Sovereign is British.)
Last edited by The Inkopolitian State on Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The State of Inkopolitia

Possessing major influence on Earth ever since the end of World War II, Inkopolitia is characterized by being the homeworld of the Inkling and Octoling races, and being an emerging superpower in an ever-polarizing world.

INKOPOLIS TIMES: The Southeast Asian region descends into anarchy as the governments collapse due to economic turmoil, the HZ-01 virus spreads, and the PRC and Indonesia begin bombing major Southeast Asian cities in an effort to quell the virus' spread. | Inkopolitia to shoot down any refugee watercraft coming from Asia-pacific amidst increased fears that HZ-01 could mutate over to Inklings and Octolings | Approval rates of President Artemia: 52%  |

Quebec-Libre
Diplomat

Postby Quebec-Libre » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:46 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:The Quebecois Sovereign noticed. He knew exactly if someone was in distress, and he saw those signs in the young lady.

It was very common for Inklings and Octolings alike to accidentally switch to their respective cephalopod forms when met by new people, and that also was the case for María, as she quickly switched to her octopus form when approached by the Sovereign.

After she turned back into her humanoid form, she was very embarrassed, but also took a defensive pose, with her thinking that the Sovereign was a British military officer.

"Yes, I am not a human. That's not why i'm here... seems like you, despicable British peoples, finally quelled the spirit of freedom of the Inklings and Octolings, huh? such a shame..."

(OOC: I know that Quebec is French, not British. However, María thinks that the Sovereign is British.)

(I'm well aware, I read the intro)

He walked back slightly, sighing.

"...I'm not british, I'm from...Oh, right. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Charles Denis, Emperor of Quebec, if that rings any bells. You're...In some sort of inter-dimensional thing I'm not exactly sure how to explain. But you're not in Inkopolitia, that's for sure."

He spoke in a french-canadian accent, however it was dim, but it proved to some extent what the Sovereign was saying.
Last edited by Quebec-Libre on Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Inkopolitian State
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inkopolitian State » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:55 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:
The Inkopolitian State wrote:It was very common for Inklings and Octolings alike to accidentally switch to their respective cephalopod forms when met by new people, and that also was the case for María, as she quickly switched to her octopus form when approached by the Sovereign.

(I'm well aware, I read the intro)

"...I'm not british, I'm from...Oh, right. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Charles Denis, Emperor of Quebec, if that rings any bells. You're...In some sort of inter-dimensional thing I'm not exactly sure how to explain. But you're not in Inkopolitia, that's for sure."

She was amazed at the words the Sovereign was throwing around. What was this "inter-dimensional" thing he spoke about? What was "Quebec"?

"Um... right. Mister, what are these words you are throwing to me? As far as I know, the Woomy created the Ikaremu, the place that all Inklings and Octolings go to, if they have done good deeds, of course."

She looked at the sky, and found it mesmerizing. How could a sky be so vibrant and full of color with no Inklings and Octolings around to keep the moods well?

"Regardless, i'm going to assume what you're saying is correct, and that there are, for some reasons, dimensions She has not created. Care to explain me, please, what is "Quebec"? Is it a British-aligned nation?"
The State of Inkopolitia

Quebec-Libre
Diplomat

Postby Quebec-Libre » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:59 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:(I'm well aware, I read the intro)

She was amazed at the words the Sovereign was throwing around. What was this "inter-dimensional" thing he spoke about? What was "Quebec"?

"Um... right. Mister, what are these words you are throwing to me? As far as I know, the Woomy created the Ikaremu, the place that all Inklings and Octolings go to, if they have done good deeds, of course."

She looked at the sky, and found it mesmerizing. How could a sky be so vibrant and full of color with no Inklings and Octolings around to keep the moods well?

"Regardless, i'm going to assume what you're saying is correct, and that there are, for some reasons, dimensions She has not created. Care to explain me, please, what is "Quebec"? Is it a British-aligned nation?"
He pulled up a paper from his coat, oppening it and revealing this.

"Have you ever heard of the Patriot Rebellion of 1837?"

Bloodshade
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bloodshade » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:03 pm

Blodrike wrote: snip

Ambrosia chuckled seeing Astrid come to the rescue of a struggling Frøya. Still, Ambrosia couldn't help but feel distressed at Frøya's inability to count.

"Well, I'm rather glad your Chief is always there to have your back...Frøya, you know if you ever want help with mathematics, you could just ask little ol' me! Believe it or not, I'm a well known tutor for college students back home but don't worry, I'd never charge you! It'd already be delightful to teach ya...Wait a second, have you never thought about asking Astrid?"

Ambrosia watched as Frøya and Astrid summoned their two oddly named pets. She cocked her head slightly upon witnessing Astrid's pet owl, Googolplex's, being able to do basic mathematics. Ambrosia then shifted her eyes to Salem in the hopes that his competitive spirit could be roused up but Salem decided that now was the best time to groom himself while resting on her shoulder. He looked up to see Ambrosia having an irked expression on her face, wondering what he did to deserve.

Salem: "Hey, you don't see Frøya pressuring her pet to be a one trick pony like that other meal...I mean, owl. Can't you be more like her? "

Ambrosia ignored Salem and instead thought about Frøya's request, wondering how in the world Salem could even talk in the first place. Ambrosia wasn't exactly Salem's first owner and the curse was laid upon him by the mage's guild of Bloodshade, decades ago. She was simply forced to care for Salem when she was elected as 'Countess' of Bloodshade.

Ambrosia: "So if I'm understanding you well enough, you wanna talk to your lovely little pet? First of all, are you sure you'd wanna talk to your own pet? Second of all, I can't exactly remember the spell that allowed Salem to speak as a cat. You know, he wasn't born as a cat. He was cursed and transformed a cat for his crimes against humanity but don't worry, I'm sure he's sane after all these centuries. You're not interested in world domination anymore, are you Salem?"

Salem: "Yes...I mean no! No! Of course not, that was just a slip of the tongue. Let's change the subject please. Now, onto more juicy topics that won't result in me having to serve more time as a cat. Frøya, what in the world made you think dating Ambrosia would be a good idea?"
Last edited by Bloodshade on Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An interstellar civilization that survived the self-induced destruction of its now long-gone homeworld and is trying to live the good life, all the while avoiding getting its ass kicked around.
Bloodshade Broadcasting Company| Actually re-writing my lore, I should't be on the forums but I am | Updated my video game screenshots, features Planet Zoo and Warhammer 2 | I need sleep but sleep doesn't need me | Edelgard is the cutest warmonger |

The Inkopolitian State
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inkopolitian State » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:28 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:

He pulled up a paper from his coat, oppening it and revealing this.

María grabbed the picture and squinted her eyes, and examined multiple parts of the image. Something caught her attention, as indicated by her pointing at that strip of land in South America.

"W-What? Where's Klein-Venedig or the Spanish colony of East Venezuela?" She looked back up to the Sovereign. "This is part of the "dimensions" subject, yes? Well, where I come from, that piece of land in South America was divided between Inkopolitia, German Venezuela and Spanish East Venezuela. I assume that the territories marked here weren't owned by the British, yes?"
The State of Inkopolitia

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017

Postby Atkemri » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:32 pm

I meant to add this character in my original post, but I wanted to clarify in the OOC first since she was in the other persons part of the app

Dr. Cavalier

Cavalier had absolutely no idea how Wells took the multiversal took it so...well. "The puns really just made themselves with him, don't they?" she thought while taking a look at the White House and attempting to fight back incoming nausea before a vibration in her pocket prompting Cavalier to quickly grab it and put it against her ear and as she guessed it was the Foundation.
"Are you at the premises Dr. Cavalier?"
Cavalier responding attempting despite poorly to be secretive "Yes, I am. Everything is relatively normal."
"Good, keep monitoring and if necessary get Wells out."
Cavalier shut off the phone and moved to the bar and ordered a vodka, a pleasure she rarely got to indulge in at the Foundation. While she waited she saw a white-haired figure sitting tasting wine and she supposed while she was there she might as well start up some conversation while she was here. "So, why are you at this meeting?" Cavalier said showing a slight smile.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Quebec-Libre
Diplomat

Postby Quebec-Libre » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:40 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:He pulled up a paper from his coat, oppening it and revealing this.

(Image)

María grabbed the picture and squinted her eyes, and examined multiple parts of the image. Something caught her attention, as indicated by her pointing at that strip of land in South America.

"W-What? Where's Klein-Venedig or the Spanish colony of East Venezuela?" She looked back up to the Sovereign. "This is part of the "dimensions" subject, yes? Well, where I come from, that piece of land in South America was divided between Inkopolitia, German Venezuela and Spanish East Venezuela. I assume that the territories marked here weren't owned by the British, yes?"
"Ah. Well, you see, it was handed over to us by the German Empire in the First world War after we kicked their ass at the Battle of the St. Lawrence. That was...Plenty of time ago. Now, everything you see on that map belongs to Quebec. We also..well..Put britain back at their place in 1920, leading them to have a republican Revolution and chopping off their monarch's head like they were in Paris."

The French Revolution Joke was real.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates