NATION

PASSWORD

Capitalism WILL save the world (again)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Holdac
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Capitalism WILL save the world (again)

Postby Holdac » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:15 pm

Last night, I made this post and forgot to actually write anything as the OP. (forgot this isn't reddit) Now, I am back. Why is capitalism superior?
Capitalism promotes freedom. The most basic freedom is the freedom to make choices. Capitalism promotes choice. It promotes the ability of people to decide what they want to buy, how much they want to buy, where they want to live, where they want to work, and so on. Everyone is given an equal chance to succeed and in systems like Communism, you are stuck in one social class and never being able to become more.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=471818
Last edited by Holdac on Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:01 pm

my friend this are wrong forum
___ Federation of Yuyencia 幽燕西亚联邦 ___
Proud independent free Catholic nation are continue Yan area history pride great history faith culture
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=465526 question and answer viewtopic.php?f=23&t=471825 news

Out of the character:I am 河北人 hebei mans excellent work hard technology study calculus differential equation 18 hour day, english are not mother tongue

Holdac
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Holdac » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:15 pm

Yuyencia wrote:my friend this are wrong forum

My friend I am retarded

Return to NationStates