NATION

PASSWORD

The First Forum of Oxiania.

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The Bad Half
Civilian

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

The First Forum of Oxiania.

Postby The Bad Half » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:18 pm

Commander of Oxiania

We as Oxians only ask of the foreign correspondents reading this letter is that the truth of Oxiania be told!

We wish to extend our hand in partnership for the reconstruction of this world. All we ask of the foreign media is that the truth of the Oxaian people be told. Here we wish to answer your questions about Oxaiania. Oxiania stands alone in it's ambitions to free your people and end the threats against mankind and his destiny.
Allow me to introduce myself. I am the sole Commander of the Oxaianian Superstates, I have masterminded a conspiracy for the good of all mankind. I wish to share this glorious adventure with you, please take the first step and contact us today.

We have the largest Authoritarian-Fascist and wish to expand our power, influence and Allies. We can create our own Axis to rival the World Assembly. Their votes are overwhelmed by the majority often 8-2. We seek to take those in the 2 category to build a better World.

We are creating a document for any issues you might face as a Leader to choose the outcome most orthodox with my book-
Oxiania Matrix Manifesto

Hail to those who have joined us. Hail!
Agenda 19 Complex, Attemptton, BergBagBia, Coerced, Colonized, Cragick, Espionoje, Freed Oxianian Colony Agredge, Freed Oxianian Radio District, Freed Oxianian Thrallands, Higgstin, Imprisoned WA Citizens, Incarcerated People, Jinggii Ghetto, Kacklitin, New Opean lando, Ordium Fascista, Oxiania Titanica, Persecuted, Persecuted Pioneers, Persecutitia, Protovista, PX90s, Refugees, Refugee Encampment, Regional Informants, Removed Peoples of Bad Halfia, Spectatortin, Subjagated Slaves, The Bad Half, The Clued Ones Colony, The Good Half, The Middle Half, The Super Bad Half, The Zaxitutes, Trial Test, Un-Developed People, Undergrounders, Underground Tribals, Clonenistadia, Zombiumi, Villiazia, Alienasia, Exint, Savaigia, The Hand of Axiania, Miacia, Los Brutus, Niwibistan, San Serviant, Diggado, Explortaria, Emtera, Oxsaultia, Vekita, Thafnir, JunYork, Salinii, Dekatur, Abscamptum, AmooGabonk, Mintissippi, NikaJack, Hildisvani, Sta Zoopin, Mount Fajigity, Explanitoria, XiXiJing, Zhongcheng, Geming, Ihre Loyalitat, Chusei KoKoro, Sligma, Ihre Loyalitat, Tanuki Osoli, Barsuk, Nivixs, Zirox, Argiminius, Sono Dorei, Fashisuto, Fashist, Phat Xit, Con Lung, Noye Doulos, Sklave, Niewolnik, Et Terram, Kami Bukkan, Gottes Eigentum, Bozhya Sobstvennost, Avtoritarizm, Ore No Kengen, Mormon Redu, Manhattin, Lynndinia, Kenzingtom, Fowlinham, Lambehitha, Hyaku, Savick, Abydoz, Hackrie, Zelleng, Craw Nrid, Levisham, Bixle, Bexli, DaggerHam, BlimpyBlop, VerHovik, HighRam, Van Hirea, Jatika, VietThai, Syonan Tu, Pulau Unjing, Aeguptus, Gorst, Boda Boda, Niktibr, Einfeild, Prager Peru, SaxxSynia, OxiGuinea, Aginwa DysOxia, Gothic Matrixia, Roman Seattle, Rapturetus, Dys Orwellia, Albus Abodia, Akaishi, Loondinium, Entruckung, Kanki, Huantianxidi, Su Sung Suong, Hwangholgyeong, Upoyeniye, Kare No Harumagedon, Molotok Slovo, Mech Molota, Yego Genotsid, Seine Gruppenmord, Seine Volkermord, Der Genozid, Jenosaido, Daelyang Hagsal, No Av Na, Yaman-In, TranzOxiana

Thank you for reading, please reach out. Signed sincerely- Commander of Oxiania
Last edited by The Bad Half on Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to NationStates