NATION

PASSWORD

BSB | 6th Junior World Hit Festival | Mera, Besen

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Besen
Envoy

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:14 pm

11 | MERECENDI
Zayra's Daughters - "#####"

Title Transcription: Lmfasiamfjc;lasmgsogb;,msg
Title Translation: Nanobees
Language(s): ERROR
Tune: BZIKEBI - BZZZ
Lyrics: IC song writers
Music: IC song composers

Two colours for postcards (Hex codes): the blue and the yellow from the flag

Zayra's Daughters asked to perform in JWHF. Merecendi said yes. They're here now. Representing Merecendi!!!

Zayra's daughters stand on the stage.
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZweoiruweitityoiweuoi
Nonebees, Nanoebes!
Ha! Ha!

I! U!

The music intensifies
cnznbmcbnmcbvmnsdnv,n.,zxmcnv$$$$...xnxc,n,..
oureiwweowieuwoioeroweioiepwoipewiroewp38472384299(*&^&^#oi!
jwoeiuiew847830497eiu*^#3ieu!

There is a pause.

The chorus then begins. But no one can hear because every single person has been invaded by nanobees, which immediately buzz in every single cell of their bodies. They are bees. You are bees. Everything is BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

THey then do this dance because they're not sure if their earpieces are working

Eventually the next song happens. After Vartugia is Merecendi 2.
Last edited by Besen on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:17 pm

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:18 pm

12 | Togonistan
Amiria Tahana - "Toku Aroha Anake"

Title Translation: My Only Love
Language(s): Togoni-Maori
Tune: Desiree - ''On My Mind''
Lyrics: Amiria Tahana
Music: Lewis Martin-Fuega, Samuel Talagi

Amiria Tahana

Amiria Tahana is a 15-year old musician born in Incendia, Togonistan. Her rise to fame started with her participating in the first season of Rising Star, a local youth-oriented talent show broadcast on Lucky 7, which she won. The broadcaster, on the lookout for a JWHF representative, made Amiria an offer to represent the nation, which she happily agreed on. ''It feels so exciting to be here in Besen and compete alongside all these great and talented young artists from all around the world,'' Amiria told during an interview given to Lucky 7 Music.

Performance:

Amiria is standing on the stage with her back turned at the audience. She wears white sneakers along with white sweatpants and a hoodie with her name written on it. Stage lighting is light pink and as the music starts playing, Amiria starts turning herself around and starts singing, slightly moving her body to the rhythm of the music.

Ngatahi, aroha
Po ririki koe taku whetu
Toku paipa kiaora
No tatou te po

Eventually, she turns herself facing the audience and steps forward.

Ngahau me te roimata, oh!
Kokoe me ahau, tuari aroha

Background lights starts flashing in and out to the rhythm of the music, displaying pink light. Amiria dances while singing at the same time with a smile on her face, accompanied by some eyebrow movements.

Toku aroha anake
Toku aroha anake
Toku aroha anake
Toku aroha anake

Amiria starts walking around on the stage with the camera following her.

Tenei po, aroha, tenei po
Kotahi matou
Tenei po, paipa, tenei po
Ko koutou naku

Once again, background lights starts flashing in and out to the rhythm of the music. Amiria dances and sings while flirting both with the camera as well as the audience.

Toku aroha anake
Toku aroha anake
Toku aroha anake
Toku aroha anake

Some pink smoke starts appearing on the stage throughout the last part of Amiria's song, eventually covering the stage in a pink cloud with Amiria standing in front of it.

Toku aroha anake
Toku aroha anake
Toku aroha anake
Toku aroha anake

The audience applauds to her performance. Amiria starts jumping up and down, sending some blow kisses to the audience: ''Thank you Mera, thank you!!!''

Together, my love
Night is young, you be my star
My darling, hello there
The night is ours

Fun and tears, oh!
You and me, sharing our love
Fun and tears, oh!

My only love
My only love
My only love
My only love

Tonight, my love, tonight
We are one
Tonight, my darling, tonight
You are mine

Fun and tears, oh!
Fun and tears, oh!

My only love
My only love
My only love
My only love

Fun and tears, oh!
Fun and tears, oh!

My only love
Fun and tears, oh!
My only love
My only love
Fun and tears, oh!
My only love
My only love

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:21 pm

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:22 pm

13 | Darkmania
Thëresä Fulgeby - "Töu"

Title Translation: You
Language(s): Darkmanian (Western variant), with one line in Norwegian and one line in English
Tune: Duncan Laurence - Arcade (Acoustic Version)
Lyrics: Thëresä Fulgeby
Music: Thëresä Fulgeby

"Sometimes, i miss my friend ever since her dad got a new job and moved to Cäer and leaving me behind." - Thëresä Fulgeby

Thëresä Fulgeby had a best friend called "Kämyla" ever since the first day at school and they had a promise to be "BFFS" as they meet each other on the first day at school. And they played together for many years. They were happy.

But then Kämyla`s dad got a new job as a teacher at a high-school in Cäer, causing Kämyla and her parents to move. And while Kämyla and Thëresä will have contact with each other, the fact that both are separated physically means that they no longer can hang out with each other, considering its 200 kms from where Thëresä lives to Cäer.

The stage is set and there is only her and a piano on stage. The spider camera slowly glides toward the stage and is the sole camera that records at the start of this entry.
Yn loëf künk yr stuk mid mÿg
(A broken promise is stuck with me)

Bëstefrÿnd sëdan vÿr ër bö
(Best friends since we were children)

Töu ë mÿg yr bëstefrÿnd, me
(You and me are best friends, but)

Töur fët, fët, fët gët yn arbÿt
(Your father, father, father got a new job)

The spider cam slowly flies upward while facing the stage and Thëresä

Yma hyr ë vënt fü töur hÿmkam
(I am here and waints for your returning home)

«Jeg vill komme tilbake for å treffe deg igjen"
(I`ll come back to meet you again)

Yma sävm ën yn sëe dërnk
(I am lost in a sea (of) darkmness)

Snëme, këim, këim, këim të mü
(Please come, come, come to me)

Töu ë mÿg yr bëstefrÿnd
(You and me are best friends)

Mëvte förm mÿg utän svör
(Moved from me without answers)

Yma hyr ë yme sävme töu
(I am here and i am missing you)

Yma föele mÿg aline
(I feel myself alone)

Aaaaaaahhhh, oooooohhhhhh
Yma hir, Yma hir
(I am here, I am here)

Yma hyr ë yme sävme töu

Këm hyr töu nü?
(Where are you now?)

Mëvte förm mÿg utän svör
(Moved from me without answers)

Töu ë mÿg yr bëstefrÿnd
(You and me are best friends)

Më töu mëvt, mëvt, mëvt frü mÿg
(But you moved, moved, moved from me)

Yma hir, Yma hir
(I am here, I am here)

Yma hyr ë yme sävme töu

Yma hir, Yma hir
(I am here, I am here)

Yma hyr ë yme sävme töu

A techno crane placed left for the stage then slowly records Thëresä as a grey picture of Thëresä and Kämyla on the first day at school.

Yma trÿf töu en de skül, Sëk Ald
(I meet you in the school, aged six)

“Lets be best friends forever”

The lights get turned off, leaving only a single spotlight to shine on Thërese and her piano to represent that the is all alone. The techno crane slowly

Yma hir, Yma hir
(I am here, I am here)

Yma hyr ë yme sävme töu

Yma hir, Yma hir
(I am here, I am here)

Yma hyr ë yme sävme töu

The entry ends as she sits there as the audience applauded her. "Thank you so much", Thëresä thanks the audiences-members as the postcard for the next country, (BLANK) plays.

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:26 pm

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:27 pm

14 | Britonisea
Angelica (13) - "Capture The Moment"

Language(s): English, Britonish
Tune: Angélina - Jamais Sans Toi
Lyrics: Angelica, Tom Pearce
Music: Angelica, Harrold Mates, Gail Smitherson

After Britonisea withdrew from the Junior World Hit Festival which was last held in Togonistan, Britonisea returns to the Junior spin-off of the World Hit Festival as Overseers as Angelica represents her nation with "Capture The Moment"...

The last time that there was a Junior World Hit Festival, Britonisea took the decision to withdraw from the Festival, citing reasons such as the Overseer transfer making it a rather hectic time for BVC meaning that they were not focused on the Junior World Hit Festival. Britonisea's non-participation at the 5th Junior World Hit Festival was not a decision taken lightly, however. The World Hit Festival was being held in Togonistan, which is one of Britonisea's closest nations and so the nation didn't not want to turn up in some way. Moreover, Britonisea had been participating in the Junior World Hit Festival since it's 2nd ever contest and wanted to keep the participations going. Thirdly, at the 4th World Hit Festival which was held in Mercedini, Britonisea came second place - only two points away from leaders Alinghi Federal Democratic Republic which gave Britonisea hope once again at the World Hit Festival after the nation had a win drought. However, in the end, it just wasn't feasible to participate at the Junior World Hit Festival and the nation withdrew but BVC did encourage and support Aloquirbe, a semi-autonomous region within Britonisea to participate in place of the nation with ALO:TV stepping up to the plate and sending over Jared Zayne to represent Aloquirbe - and most certainly the rest of Britonisea - to the Junior World Hit Festival with his song "Power of Love" which became a favourite to win the Festival. Jared Zayne performed very well on the night, performing rather emotionally due to the immense proudness that he had representing Aloquirbe at the Junior World Hit Festival, singing lyrics that spoke directly about him being a singer and spending time away from home - with him being able to relate what he was singing on the stage. In the end, Aloquirbe finished the evening with 26 points - which at the time was one of ABEN's highest totals scored at any World Hit Festival competition - moving themselves past Nightom's and Estogium's highs. Drawing with Mercedini, the nation that finished 3rd, Aloquirbe finished in 4th place due to tiebreakers. Britonisea and BVC applauded the efforts of Aloquirbe as Jared Zayne came back to a very grateful audience at Aloquirbe's largest airport, Aloquirbe City International. Britonisea were quick to confirm that the nation would make an appearance at the upcoming Junior World Hit Festival...even if the corporation's existence depended on it...

There was a lot of speculation as to whether Britonisea would bid to host the Junior World Hit Festival, something that Britonisea has not yet done. Britonisea is known to be one of the nations that host these international song contests at the time and so to an ordinary fan of both the World Hit Festival and WorldVision Song Contest, people wonder why Britonisea hasn't yet put in a bid yet. Though according to sources, Britonisea did intend to bid for the 6th Junior World Hit Festival, but the nation won the 46th World Hit Festival very unexpectedly and decided to host that instead, with the broadcaster trying it's hardest to make the 47th World Hit Festival the largest Grand Final of the World Hit Festival - a title is technically achieved. BVC and the Overseer for the World Hit Festival instead launched a bidding process, much more extravagant and demanding than the bidding process for prior Junior World Hit Festivals. This time, a few nations decided to bid for the Junior World Hit Festival - a few more had intended to bid but never did in the end. After a round of voting, it was confirmed that Besen would host the Junior World Hit Festival for the first time, with the Overseer working for the first time with Besen who is a rather new nation to the circuit, not having ever participated in a Junior World Hit Festival themselves. Hosting on a debut - a very rare sight but the Britonish delegation welcomed this and couldn't wait to get to Mera, Besen for what was expected to be a fabulous Junior World Hit Festival. But first...an act.

People were wondering how Britonisea were going to pick their act for the Junior World Hit Festival. At the 2nd and the 3rd Junior World Hit Festival, the nation picked internally. The 3rd Junior World Hit Festival saw Britonisea not do as well as it wanted to, with the 2nd Junior World Hit Festival (you could say) ending in a draw. Vha Mehlodhivestoile Euvenoures was used as the selection process for the 4th Junior World Hit Festival in Mercedini, with the nation - as previously mentioned - finishing 2nd place. BVC thought that, with the success of Vha Mehlodhivestoile since the Vha Mehlodhivestoile Euvenoures 2017, it was time for Vha Mehlodhivestoile Euvenoures would make a comeback and pick the Britonish act for the 6th Junior World Hit Festival under a refreshed name "Vha MiniVestoile 2019". In a similar format as the one before, there were two semi-finals, but this was held in a week similar to the 40th World Hit Festival. In that time is when we met Angelica who performed first it the Second Semi-Final. Angelica managed to slip through into the Grand Final, coming third but things were about to change as the International Jury was included in the Grand Final of Vha Mehlodhivestoile Euvenoures. With a larger audience for the Grand Final, more televoters pandered to "Capture The Moment" as a family-friendly children's pop song with many complaining that some of the other songs sounded very mature for children. The International Jury vehemently agreed to place "Capture The Moment" at the top of their rankings, with the host giving the song 12 points. Normandy and Picardy, Todlichebujoku and Polkopia gave the Angelica 10 points while Izmedu gave Angelica 8 points. Achaean Republic gave her two points and she won't be expecting any points from Achaean Republic this edition...

She finished the night with 108 points, a huge total in line with the ever-increasing winning totals of Vha Mehlodhivestoile both in the Senior and Junior editions. Angelica had won the ticket to go to Mera, Besen - the first time that she would leave Britonisea. Angelica is a thirteen-year-old girl from Tonesk, the beating heart of the country. She was always interested in singing and wanted to be a star from a very young age, always performing wherever and whenever she can. She was a part of her school's musical productions, she was performing and representing her school around the country where she won multiple different awards. It seemed as though Angelica was ready for something such as the Junior World Hit Festival. How "Capture The Moment" came about is rather sweet though. Angelica simply wanted to write a song which she did with two members of her music class; Tom and Harrold who both knew how to play the piano and guitar at their young age. Together they came up with something before they went to their music teacher Gail Smitherson who helped the three develop their song by adding some more instruments and making it more digitalised. The end result was a basic version of the song that we have currently, with all of the song being in English, and with some beats that are currently in the song being missing. Gail Smitherson personally loved the song and encouraged the trio to perform the song in front of an audience of people who sponsor the school at an important evening at the school, showing the sponsors of the talent in the academy that they sponsor.

"I am so excited, we all are! I am so ready to wow everyone with my performance!!"
-Angelica

What they didn't know was that people from Brityunik Vefecosoin Cairkovoin were coming to the evening and when Angelica and her friends performed the song, they were certainly impressed by it and spoke to the music teacher about them perhaps polishing off their song in a BVC studio in Tonesk. The music teacher made it into a trip for them which happened after school on a Friday with the three being super excited about what it feels like to be a star in a nation full of them. While this happened, BVC officials spoke to the teacher and parents of the kids about the upcoming Junior World Hit Festival, asking them whether they would consent to their children perhaps competing with Angelica being the frontwoman. The parents, much to BVC's surprise, were more than happy to let their kids go onto this show - with of course the chance to win the cash prize too. It was decided that three would get the money split 1/3 each if they do win despite Angelica's more pronounced presence in the song. By the time everything was sorted out, including the making of the final version of the song, it was ready for Vha Mehlodhivestoile Euvenoures...an exciting prospect for the children and the parents... The boys were to be on the stage with Angelica as well, singing in the background to make sure that they were involved in the song as much as possible.

Everyone was shocked that the team went onto win the competition but in no way stooped as to how they did it - their talent spoke for itself. They all had a ticket to Mera, Besen which they used only a couple of days ago. This brings us to the present day, with the Britonish delegation enjoying their time in Mera, before rehearsing for what will be the biggest platform for all of them. Angelica, perhaps, is the most excited about the whole thing with her never not smiling since she stepped for in the MEB arena for her first practise. Tonight was the night, however. It was time to show the world what Britonisea and she was made of...it was time for the next trophy she wanted...the Junior World Hit Festival one. She can do it, she believes she can...

ENTRY DETAILS
Below, you can find all of the main details about the entry...

Duration: 3m05
Main Vocalist: Angelica
Vocalist 1: Tom Pearce (on stage)
Vocalist 2: Harrold Mates (on stage)
Dancer 1: Tia Maria-Fernandino
Lyricists: Angelica, Harrold Mates, Gail Smitherson
Composers: Angelica, Tom Pearce

With her performance coming next, she was starting to feel nervous which was a totally different emotion to how she was feeling earlier on in the day. Her palms started to get a lot more sweaty and her breathing a bit more erratic. She had Tom and Harrold to reassure her that she will do very well on that stage regardless of what happens during her performance. She wasn't nervous to perform on the stage, but nervous to not disappoint her country when performing. Her teacher told her that Britonisea is always grateful for their artists, especially their young artists. The teacher explained that the feeling that she felt was only normal - she's human. Angelica was beating herself up about feeling nervous, but in no way should she feel guilty for feeling it. It was nearly time for her performance. Wearing something similar to this she really worked the black and white stripes that she was wearing. The boys that were on the stage with her wore something rather similar to her as well, wearing black trousers and a stripey top too. Britonisea's name flashed up on the screen for the first time as the audience loudly cheered for Britonisea. We went into the postcard for the nation with people running between the three to set the stage up in the forty or so seconds the Besen stage personnel had to set the stage up for her. For Angelica, what was set up on the stage was a tree on one side of the stage. There was also a large photo frame that was put on the stage too - this would be used during the performance quite a few times. Joining them on the stage was a girl as well who would be the girl that Angelica is singing about in the song. Finally, other things were bought on to the stage such a little room (like Malta ESC 2019) where she will stand for some parts of her performance. There would be projections onto the box that she was on which would bring her performance alive. It was Besen's broadcaster's decision not to have LEDs and so the Britonish delegation had to think of another way to use graphics...

With everything on the stage, it was time for her performance. At first, the audience couldn't see where Angelica was, with her sitting under the tree which was behind the room. She was sitting on a patch of grass placed around the tree with the girl, Tia, sitting next to her. The audience applauded again as the postcard finished as Angelica took one deep breath and smiled as the steadicam moved its way around the Angelica. Angelica looked at Tia and smiled as the audience went dark. The light on the steadicam beamed onto her face as she suddenly smiled, putting a show on for those who were watching. For those at home, the picture slowly faded into Angelica sitting on the ground with Tia before the music started. Eventually, the music did start and by this time, the camera was in full focus. She started as soon as the music came in...

As she sang the first line, "We met when we were just ten", she looked at Tia smiling and singing to her. With the hand that she wasn't holding the microphone with, she was picking at the grass with Tia doing the same as her. Throughout the first verse, the girls were playing around with each other, lightly brushing against each other and swaying along with the music with the steadicam pointed on them both throughout the first section of the song which builds the relationship between them both.

We met when we were just ten
From the first day, we were best friends
You and I, yes we both promised to remain close
Making memories that we'll have 'till we grow old

Once you showed me your love,
Photography, retro camera.
I said bring it out,
And point it in my direction

As we swiftly moved into the next part of the song, Tia bought out this retro-looking camera that she had kept behind the tree. Throughout the performance, there would be a lot of emphasis on props because of the LEDs not being present. Tia held the camera out, with Angelica moving from a sitting position to on her knees before looking at the camera with excitement. When singing "bring it out", she got up and with her free hand, she helped Tia get up from where she was sitting before they ran around the stage to finally come out to the audience that cheered them - no longer did they have to look at the screen to wonder what was going on. The pair were followed by a camera from the side which panned as they ran past it. Angelica ran up to this camera as she sang "point it in my direction", with her slapping the camera to the side with it seeming like the camera span on its axis... Going into the pre-chorus of the song, the two boys jumped up from the ground as another camera joined them showing the front of stage. As the boys jumped up and the shot rather dynamically showing them jumping up, the two girls appeared hands in hands centre stage with either of the boys beside them.

The boys picked up a large photo frame which was laying there on the floor before holding it up with the camera zooming in to meet the size of the frame. As it did, we saw Angelica and Tia dancing together with the projections on the little room flashing colours and bubbles and hearts - things that we consider girly and stereotypical you could say. Here, you can see Tia pointing the camera at Angelica and taking pictures with the flash on the camera going off multiple times during the pre-chorus. As Angelica sings "And you will say", she holds both of her hands close to her heart before closing her hands and saying the first line of the chorus and we moved into the chorus...

Take a photo; you have got to capture the moment
Don’t think twice - otherwise, you’ll miss that perfect smile
Remember! One day you’ll look back on these photos,
And you will say…
I am so happy this exists.

God, I am so happy this exists.
God, I’m so happy this exists.

As Angelica sang "God I am so happy this exists", the pair dance around each other, doing little dances that you would find in a school playground to show the girl's innocence and friendship towards each other. There was a further away shot at the time which went from one side of the MEB arena to the other side of it. The audience started to applaud as the main colours that were on the stage were bright yellow and bubblegum pink, making the performance as saccharine as possible, with the song already contributing to the sweetness of the performance. The boys were on either side of the frame, which you could see when the shot was further away from going from one side of the stage to the other side. As they finished singing the chorus, the camera slowly zoomed in from further back, zooming past the frame to Angelica and Tia who both hugged. The shot faded to black with the bright colours fading away to more modest, natural colours. As Angelica moved onto the next part of the song, she took the hand of Tia and walked her onto the little open room (a la Malta 2019) which stood in the middle of the stage.

Still holding her hand but standing in the middle of this box, she sang directly to Angelica once again, smiling and trying to catch her eyes as Tia tried to hide her face away from Angelica in embarrassment. Another camera shot joined them from the side, giving the boys who were holding the frame throughout the chorus a time to rest their poor arms from holding the frame. Angelica, by the time she got to "Preferred to be behind the camera, not in front", she took the camera from Tia with Tia opening her mouth in shock, before Angelica put raised the camera in the air, refusing Tia from touching it before Angelica took some pictures of Tia. Tia looked a bit embarrassed, facing away from the camera and towards the audience with the audience seeing this. Angelica walked up to her and she sang "told you that you're beautiful" which made Tia turn around to Angelica, slightly smiling - the kind of smile you give when someone compliments you when you're feeling down...

At first you were camera shy
Saw the fear running through your eyes
Preferred to be behind the camera, not in front
Held your hands and I told you that you're beautiful

And tell me where's the lie?
You're a star, you know you are
Point the camera here,
And make sure we are both in shot

The projections behind her faded in and you could see that they were inside of a house with there being projections of windows on either side of the room. As she sung "And tell me where's the lie", Angelica quickly turned towards the camera with it quickly zooming into her face. As the camera quickly zoomed in, she slightly tilted her head and raised her shoulders before going on to the next line of the song. She held her hand out to Tia as she sung "You're a star" with Angelica dancing stupidly which made Tia chuckle a bit, with Tia starting to genuinely look a look more happier than she was before. Tia took the hand of Angelica as Angelica pulled her by the time it was the end of that verse. The camera quickly spun on its axis like the first time with the next shot showing the boys jumping into shot once again, with the camera making a point of it with a focus pull.

At this point, you could see that all of them were singing along to the pre-chorus and the chorus as well. The boys joined Angelica and Tia in the room that they were standing in as the same bubblegum pink and bright yellow flooded the stage once again. All four of them were doing synchronised dance movements, with Angelica standing in front of everyone and everyone copying what she was doing. A camera which was on a track around the stage quickly zoomed passed the four of them on the stage which Angelica looking at the camera as it passed directly past her before she looked out in front of the audience and continued to sing. With the strong beats which separated the pre-chorus to the chorus, each of the four beats was a different camera shot (1. Far away, 2. The left side of the arena, 3. The right side of the arena, 4. A mid shot square on) with all of them looking at the camera at the fourth shot change. Similarly to last time, as she sang "God I am so happy this exist", she bought her free hand closer to her chest before closing her eyes and nodding a tiny bit as she felt the music...

And you will say…

They all then started to do their own thing on the stage, just dancing in the room which was changing colours - away from the pink and yellow colours which filled the stage elsewhere. The camera went between showing those at home of them in the room to some of the audience dancing and singing along to the music to the stage. After a while, we then went to the pre-chorus of the song which was in Britonish. The addition of Britonish was a last-minute thing, but they were hoping that this would further add another Britonish flare on to the song. As they reached the bridge, the colours dialled down a bit as a steadicam moved in towards Angelica and her friends. She looked into the steadicam with her friends almost climbing over her shoulder - with them being the ones singing the backing bits, moving their heads left to right as they sang this section. Angelica was smiling all the way through this section...

crete'et zeloer in pluste
(Zeloer, hacte carpe diem)
Phosier eyk Tyra Banks
(Phosier, hacte carpe diem)
Vis oe vis ridiero
(Ridiere, hacte carpe diem)
Captiere vhis momementum!
(Ridiere, hacte carpe diem)

Here, we went for the build-up to the chorus for the last time, with the camera dramatically pulling outwards to show the whole room. The people that were behind Angelica all jumped away from her to their own corner of the small room that they were in, with a bird-eye shot of them all jumping into their positions quickly showing before Angelica continued to sing the next bit of the chorus. Another shot, after the bird-eye shot slowly zoomed into Angelica who was looking at the camera even though it was rather far away from where she was. And like the times before, as she got to the section where she sings "I am so happy this exists" she closed her eyes and held her hands close to her chest.

With the four strong beats coming in for the last twenty seconds of the song, there were four different shots here as well (1. Far away, 2. A shot on top, 3. A shot behind, 4. A shot square on) before balloons started to fall over them and the audience too. Everyone looked up and pointed towards the rigs in the arena with the camera tilting upwards to show the falling pink balloons falling over the camera. There was a wide angle shot moving from the left to the right of the arena as we saw the balloons falling everywhere with the stage lights flashing pink and yellow and the kids enjoying themselves and doing their own thing on the stage...

And you will say…

The four stepped out of the room and stood in a line with the camera zooming in on all of them before zooming into Angelica. It was the end of the song as the audience in the MEB arena came in with a mighty roar. "THANK YOUUUUUUU BESEN!!" Angelica shouted into the microphone as the stage crew annoying moved in to sort out the tens of balloons that were littered around the stage thanks to the Britonish performance... Angelica performed and she was more than happy with her performance. She went back to the Greenroom where the Britonish delegation proudly congratulated her and her friends...

It was now time to move on to the next proceedings...

ENGLISH LYRICS
These are the official English lyrics. Themes and Ideas have been kept, but there may be a few grammatical differences to make the song make sense in the English language.

Translations
You make me smile a lot
(Smile, you have to seize the day)
Pose like we're Tyra Banks
(Pose, you have to seize the day)
More and more I laugh
(Laugh, you have to seize the day)
Capture this moment

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:31 pm

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:32 pm

15 | Vartugia
LGRTRwphdaikalawløbsv<aertlrlsvkzkjgrrørwøavlvklfg (12) - We Has Gone Downhill Since Löv...."

Title Transcription: (If any, eliminate this line otherwise)
Title Translation: (If any, eliminate this line otherwise)
Language(s): Engrish and Robloxian
Tune: Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - PONPONPON, but its a finnish fandub
Lyrics and Music: I dont have it

LGRTRwphdaikalawløbsv<aertlrlsvkzkjgrrørwøavlvklfg wanted to be a pop star, but she is sadly from Vartugia and this is not looking good for her. #Pray4Her.

LGRTRwphdaikalawløbsv<aertlrlsvkzkjgrrørwøavlvklfg stands a little too close to the microphone stand and she doesn't sing remotely in tune.

FJHILRSEFGFDSFGREVDGEWBW GGEGIDGBAØ
(I wanna be your pencil to your notebook)

I wanna car with your pineappe
TOTOTOTOTOTTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO
(And the tranlation of this song dosent make sence)

4TREKWRTKFDKKSRTERLWFDFHGFLGFSDSLL
(But atleast i am singing long lines so it makes me look smart but these lyrics are so depresing as hell so why do i have to sing these)

She dabs for 0,5 secounds, accidenly hitting herself in the face.

I wanna apple on your product placment
REkasdfgtreiruiftggeøwqjhgwh
(Please dont vote for us)

*The sound of your life being wasted*

She yells.

*The guy who wrote this entry gives up mid-entry. Enjoy this trainwreck*

She sings but not remotely in tune. This causes every ear to bleed and everyone gets deaf because of here.

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:35 pm

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:35 pm

16 | Polkopia
Viktoriya Mashininya - "Pust'"

Title Translation: The Way
Language(s): Polkopian
Tune: Marija Spasovska - Doma
Lyrics: Aleksei Drekko, Viktoriya Mashininya
Music: Daria Magden, Ali Varaan

Viktoriya Mashininya came to be Polkopia's first-ever entrant at the Junior World Hit Festival shortly after winning the junior version of the popular television show, Polkopia's Got Talent (V Polkopiyy Puzintažnost'). Mashininya wow'd the Polkopian audience with her incredible vocal capabilities at such a young age and was an obvious choice for the PNB2 to select in order to showcase Polkopia's young musical talents the multiverse. Previously, the PNB had entertained the idea about making a debut at the 5th edition of the Junior World Hit Festival, but eventually decided against it, as appropriate funds were to be allocated for Polkopia's participation at the Worldvision Song Contest - a project which took precedence over the JWHF according to the PNB. While the deadline had already hast, the PNB2, a much smaller broadcaster but still widely popular among Polkopians, opted to acquire the funds in order to be able to participate in the competition. Their goal was soon met, and the prospect of Polkopia making a debut at the Junior World Hit Festival turned into reality and the nation confirmed their participation moments after the dates for the JWHF were announced.

So Polkopia entered the competition but there was still plenty of work to be done. To start, Viktoriya needed a song. Coming up with the message behind the song was enough of an obstacle to send the music department of the PNB2 into a frenzy and producers soon found themselves split into two groups - those who preferred something light-hearted and child-friendly in order to stick to the aura of the original Junior World Hit Festivals, or something which brought some of Polkopia's social issues into the forefront and envoke a much deeper emotional reaction from the viewers, since the song would be sung by a child. The PNB2 eventually decided on the latter option and believed that it would be a special moment to sing about immigration since the entrant herself was a daughter of two refugees who faced immense hardships in order to obtain Polkopian citizenship. With a subject so relevant to not only the singer herself, but to many Polkopians as well, as many have friends or relatives who have faced similar challenges, the PNB2 believed that such a subject should be brought to the international stage in order to give it the recognition it deserves in Polkopia.

Moments before the performance began, the Polkopian postcard was shown and the stage was completely dark as Viktoriya took her place on stage. She stood center-stage and her sandy-blonde hair was pulled back in a long ponytail which ran down her back, though a few strands of hair were loose and were styled in a curl which dangled next to her forehead. Due to her age, Viktoriya wore no makeup, as in Polkopia, wearing makeup under the age of sixteen is considered taboo and is frowned upon by most Polkopians, and PNB2 adhered to this and decided against applying makeup to Viktoriya's face. She wore a black dress which hung inches above the stage floor and she wore no shoes. A matching headband was placed on top of her head and violets were stitched along the hem of her sleeves. In Polkopia, violets are used to mourn those you've lost and are widely used in funerals or memorials throughout the nation, and the use of these flowers is meant to symbolize exactly that. As soon as the opening notes of the song played, the LED screen showed an animated sailboat sailing through the turbulent waves of a stormy ocean late at night. The viewer could see the waves lap along the hull of the boat and the ship itself rock back and forth as it tried to navigate the rough waters. The people aboard the boat were not visible, but one could assume that there were people on board. Viktoriya held the microphone to her mouth, looked down at the ground, and sang. The ground, meanwhile, was covered in a thick layer of fog, and the lighting was very minimal; the only illumination at the moment was a weak spotlight trained on Viktoriya as she sang.

Ne, ne, ne, ne ne
ne-ne-ne-ne-ne

The camera focused on Viktoriya who now looked up from the floor and into the camera, singing with a somber expression present on her face. She held the microphone close to her face while she sang, making eye contact with the camera which moved around her in an arch.

Na kraite mežu stranyam
On the border between nations

Mežu ražunosti i ubeženosti, no
Between destruction and sanctuary, but

Vyes belo
Everything is beautiful

The sound of thunder erupted throughout the arena and the lighting mimicked that of lightning. Suddenly, the boat on the LED screen was overtaken by the waves and sank beneath the water. Viktoriya looked down at the ground and sang the next lines and the LED floor showed ripples of water where she was looking down and shadows moved across the water pattern. Viktoriya still maintained the same expression as before.

Nam biy nado bolša molitva
We'll need more than a prayer

Čtob propedit, čem noča, no ya žnayu
To make it through the night but I know

Pust' bela
The path is beautiful

The LED screen now showed a snowy garden with an open gate. Particles of fake snow started falling around the foggy stage and an effect was put in place on the camerawork which made it seem like Viktoriya's breath was showing on stage every time she sang, making it appear extremely cold on stage. When Viktoriya sang the word, uže in the first line of the chorus, the gate shut. Viktoriya closed her eyes and narrowed her brow as she sang the first two lines, but opened her eyes after, sticking her free hand out in front of her and looking up toward nothing in particular.

Poteryam sam uže
We've been lost before

Tanyalisya v beznadti
Drowned in hopelessness

Poyavelisya ušabani i rubežni
Emerged bruised and scarred

No lečimsya snova, snova
But we'll heal again, again, again

Eto tak khladno žes
It's so cold here

Kugda sneg spražesti
When the snow falls down

Ne ne ne ne
No no no no

I ne možet biy vited' pust' domoy, domoy, domoy...
And there's no way to see the path home, home, home, home

The camera rapidly zoomed out and showed the entire stage from afar. The stage floor was completely enveloped in smoke and the wind machine picked up, scattering the snow particles violently around the stage, The spotlight had been temporarily shut off as well, leaving only Viktoriya's silhouette as the only visible thing on stage besides the LED screen and smoke/snow.

Ne, ne, ne, ne ne
ne-ne-ne-ne-ne
Ne, ne, ne, ne ne
ne-ne-ne-ne-ne

The camera faded out to black for a moment but immediately cut back to Viktoriya, who was illuminated by another spotlight, right as the next verse began. This time, she sang with more power and a slight smile was visible on her face. The snow continued to blow behind her, although several particles had already accumulated on top of her head.

Lavta bolša čem prost' slova
Love is more than just a word

I miy bolša čem prost' numera
And we're more than just a number

Dal vas... dal vas
For you, for you

The stage LED showed the stage floor, while hardly visible due to the fog, start to crumble and leave a fragile cobblestone path running from the front of the stage toward the back, with Viktoriya standing in the very middle of it. Apart from the path, the rest of the stage floor was all black.

Nam biy nado bolša molitva
We'll need more than a prayer

Čtob propedit, čem noča, no ya žnayu
To make it through the night but I know

Pust' bela
The path is beautiful

The background LED showed a brick wall being constructed, set in place brick by brick until a large wall had been constructed. The LED screen showed this wall from afar so that the sky and surrounding nature was still in view, and storm clouds began to gather up above.

Poteryam sam uže
We've been lost before

Tanyalisya v beznadti
Drowned in hopelessness

Poyavelisya ušabani i rubežni
Emerged bruised and scarred

No lečimsya snova, snova
But we'll heal again, again, again

Eto tak khladno žes
It's so cold here

Kugda sneg spražesti
When the snow falls down

Ne ne ne ne
No no no no

I ne možet biy vited' pust' domoy, domoy, domoy...

During the instrumental break, thunder began to sound and lightning struck the wall. Cracks began to form along the entirety of the wall and bits and pieces began to fall off as Viktoiya sang the next part. By the end of this part, a large gap had formed in the center of the wall.

Poteryam sam uže
We've been lost before

Ne ne ne ne
No no no no

No lečimsya snova
But we'll heal again

Viktoriya moved down to crouch, holding out her hand in front of her to nobody in particular. On the LED screen, the sun emerged over the horizon and the silhouette of a family was shown in the gap of the brick wall.

Eto tak khladno žes
It's so cold here

Kugda sneg spražesti
When the snow falls down

I ne možet biy vited' pust' domoy, domoy, domoy yo yo yo yo...

"Thank you!" Viktoriya said, and the lighting returned back to normal. She waved at the crowd and left the stage.

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:38 pm

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:38 pm

17 | Mercedini
Whiskers - "Gold Hearts"

Language(s): English & Mercedinian
Tune: K/DA - "POP/STARS"
Lyrics: S. Borlaviac, D. Alishkaerni
Music: S. Borlaviac, D. Alishkaerni

It was a late entrant from Mercedinian broadcaster ENM, but Mercedini finally confirmed their place at the 6th Junior World Hit Festival, they will send girl group Whiskers to Mara, Besen. Dini have had a decent track record as these contests in recent memory, with the nation notching up three 3rd-places in a row since their debut in Todlichebujoku with a large variety of representatives. This will be the first girl group that ENM will send to the Junior World Hit Festival, so expectations are high as the four sixteen-year olds head to Besen. They only need to go two better than previous to earn their nation's first Junior title and claim the triple crown that the nation so desperately craves, and with Junior Festivals coming around so rarely, this is by far the most difficult contest to win out of the three.

Mercedini will be represented by female quartet 'Whiskers', who are seen as their own domestic super-group as they were put together from four contestants of the most recent series of 'The Young Voice of Mercedini' with all four making it to the live shows but failing to win the show's top accolade. The four are (from left to right): Madison, Ella, Kaisa and Victoria; all 16 and have combined for their first television appearance since forming as a group. It will be one of the biggest night of their young lives so far and potentially the biggest night of their careers if they hit all the right cues and enough people across the multiverse pick up the phone and vote. Mercedini have had a decent time of it when it comes to the JWHF they just need to break the chain of third places and claim one of the other spots on the podium, and we all know which spot they'll be after on the night.

The final performance of the night comes from Mercedini, with white beams of light circling the stage as the camera flies in from above the audience. The lights momentarily glace across each member of the group as the crowd's cheers become visibly audible from the stadium microphones. The lights flicker as the first vocals are heard from the group's members, with the intensifying lights matching the introduction to the song. Quick cuts between each of the members shows the audience and the viewers that they mean business. Play time is over for these juniors, and these next three minutes will define them and their careers.

The four performers arrange themselves with Ella and Victoria front and centre, as the introduction comes to an end, a transition is made as those two make way for the opening verse, starring Madison as the main rapper and Kaisa as the main vocalist.

The power comes within
No longer just a trend
Whiskers are running this
And the fire never ends, uh!

The camera moves up onto the stage for the first rapped verse of the song, with Madison strutting to the front of the stage to meet it before moving with the camera as it spins and rotates around the stage. She turns to face the crowd and beckons the camera to follow her to the front of the stage where she finished her part of the verse with a hand on her hip and a simple heel flick, handing the figurative baton to Kaisa at the camera stays on the stage.

Seduto un doratio
Il regno tutt’intorno, stanno urlando il mio
Nom, nom, nom, nom
Quadri sono nul volore
Ho quello di cui ho bisogno
Sono io, io, io, io
Sitting on my throne
Kingdom around me, they’re screaming my
Name, name, name, name
Diamonds are worthless
I have what I need
That’s me, me, me, me

The camera moves away from Madison and onto Kaisa who is walking from the back of the stage to trace the same path as Madison walked moments ago. The lights from the stage focus on the performers and flash brightly in a mixture of navy blues, deep purples and bright whites which converge into an intense and energetic staging from the Mercedinian delegation. Kaisa ends her part of the opening verse with a simple hair flick as she turns her back on the camera while still keeping her face visible to the audience, in a composed look for the young performer.

You can tell that we’re all attack
If you come, you’ll never go back
I’m the ruler of this place
Rule it all with my grace
Yeah, I’m hunting, on the prowl, prowl, prowl, prowl

The final two members of the band yet to be heard are the two which we saw, Ella and Victoria. The two march forward from the steps at the back of the stage and walk forward to where their group-mates are. At this point, Ella is the only one singing before Victoria takes over for the chorus. Elegant pink flowers begin to bloom on the rear screen behind the performers at this lights moment in the first part of the song, this is before the pink petals are blown away and replaced with a dark and thunderous sky. The white lights get even more vivid at the song further builds in intensity before it's climax at the chorus. A quick wide shot of the stadium gives enough time for the four to rearrange themselves off screen ready for the chorus.

E la forza raccolta
Grande muovera le montagne
Il valore come uno
Ci da il coraggio di fare di piet
So come on, take a chance now
An opportunity for once in your life
So look up
Prepare for taking off
High enough from rough skies
The strength inside
Big enough to move mountains
Our value as one
Gives us courage to do more

The four performers then give a polished routine to the main chorus of the song, with the camera angles switching between wide shots of the four together, wide shots of the entire arena and shot which show close ups of each individual members, amongst others. Flags are flying high for the final song of the night, and there is no doubt that the night will end of a high with such an energetic performance being saved for last. During the second half of the chorus, the stepping moves within the dance allow for a swift transition between members. This means that members who were at the back have now moved their way to the front, giving every member a chance to chance during the three minutes or so they have.

Il l’unica via
Sou, sou, sou, sou, sou, sou
Fino quando piedi toccano il’cielao
Siamo pronti per ‘knockout’
Out, out, out, out, out, out
In fiamme, ma lo faremo vivao
On your marks (marks) yeah we’ll get set, get set
Deal your cards (cards), only aces, aces
Our gold hearts, will never give in, give in now
Il l’unica via sou, sou, sou, sou, sou
The only way is up
Up, up, up, up, up, up
Until our feet touch the sky
We’re ready for the knockout
In flames, but we’ll make it out alive
The only way is up, up, up, up, up

Madison returns to the stage as the lead member for the second verse, and she moves to the front as the other members make their way to another area of the stage which isn't currently visible to the camera shots currently being broadcast. The colour is drained from the performance and flashing neon lights are visible around the stage to show the differences between the vocals and the rap portions of the song. The camera moves forward from the audience and focuses on the Mercedinian as she moves around the stage, staring intently at the camera.

You listening to this? (let's go!)
Si, una cosa, siamo e rumerosi lo sicuramente sappiamo
Now now, non siamo arrogante
La forza e io veniamo come una cosa solayeu
We’re coming, there’s no stopping it
Overthrown
Working everyday, more than you’ve ever known
You know we just aint the same, uh!
Yes, one thing, we're loud and we're definitely sure of it
We're not arrogant
The strength and myself come as one

A quick switch is made to Kaisa on the far side of the stage as she sings into her camera which was been on her side Madison's part ended in the second verse. She floats her hand in the air as if letting a butterfly free from her grasp. The camera tracks the loosening out before fading and transitioning into the part of the song.

Quadri sono nul volore
That’s what we’re saying everyday
Think instead you’re in your z-o-o-one

Diamonds are worthless

Ella returns to the forefront of the performance walks back to the centre of the stage with all of her other group mates in tow as the follow her and form their now familiar formation, mirroring the first part of the song. Lights fly around the arena, lighting up the audience and the air around them to create a party-like atmosphere for those in attendance.

E la forza raccolta
Grande muovera le montagne
So look up
Prepare for taking off
High enough from rough skies
The strength inside
Big enough to move mountains

Another polished performance in the chorus as the girls pull the same moves as the first chorus, wit minor changes in the camera work to make it appear fresh and exciting to the viewers at home. The girls are now visible more comfortable in their movements and choreography now they have gotten over their nerves from earlier in the song. A series of sweeping camera shots make their way over the audience and towards the girls on the stage, with some of them making quick glances over to the aerial shot to catch the eye and seduce the camera, making sure the audience and the rest of the participants know they mean business.

Il l’unica via
Deal your cards (cards), only aces, aces
The only way is up
Up, up, up, up, up, up

A brief break in the music gives the performers an opportunity to brethe and give the audience a chance to rest, although loud cheers from the Besenian crowd signals that they, nor the song will relent just yet. The beat returns to the song as Ella sings to the audience, before the third and final chorus comes back into play.

Oh, your beauty comes from inside
Oh, oh your gold heart
Oh, oh, our gold hearts, hearts
Il l’unica via…

Another dance routine for the girls to get past, and something which marks the beginning of the end of the song. The lights are flying around the stadium s purple confetti begins to fall on the stage and the audience, not that it matters too much to the programming as it is the final song of the night. The four performers get together got one final time in this performance to show solidarity with each other. They all look strong as they all hold their microphones up high as the look into the central camera in the arena. The four finish with one final pose to finsh the performance which sends the stadium into raptures. A big song to end on, it could be one of the contenders come the end of the night.

Il l’unica via
Deal your cards (hard), only aces, aces
The only way is up
Up, up, up, up, up, up

The four performers embrace for the end of the song as the last few strands of confetti drift down in front of them. They all take one synchronised bow to the audience before waving and thanking the audience in a rather unsynchronised way. "Grazile, Thank You Besen! We Lone You!" The camera cuts to Mercedinian flags waving before the hosts of tonight's show are seen to mark the end of the night's competing songs.
Last edited by Besen on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:39 pm

Interval Act/Host Chat

Live My Life by Elle Demasiado
Last edited by Besen on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:57 pm

Alia: The last act has performed, and we are ready to start the voting section of our show. Have you decided your favourite yet?

Giorgio: If you have, take a look at these instructions, so you can give points to the best acts of the night...

Please send your full jury ranking (or at least your top 5 if you're in a rush) as a telegram to Besen, or via discord. Please also send your spokesperson's name and a photo of them, along with a small line of dialogue that will accompany your points. This will be revealed in Phase One, which will start on the 12th September, lasting for a week.

As for Phase Two, Besen will be implementing the televoting system for the first time ever, which you can find the best explanation for here, along with any other information you might need regarding voting. This will start on 16th September.

We will have the winner by 22nd September.

Alia: Let's not waste any more time...

START VOTING NOW!

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:48 am

Alia: Okay, we will be ready to begin the voting segment very shortly. Giorgio, would you mind heading to the green room to catch up with our acts who will be getting lots of points later...

Giorgio: I'm on it... Good luck.

Alia: Before we get into Phase One, AKA, the jury vote, let's take a look at one last recap of all seventeen performances.

The 17 acts are shown on the screen, and one last look at the list of nations. Then, the blank scoreboard is displayed, with Alia on the side of it ready for the first points. The crowd cheers at this point.

Alia: I'm ready to start, world... are you?!

The audience screams back a huge "YES!", and Alia looks back into the camera.

Alia: First up... Britonisea.

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:20 pm

Alia: Hello, Britonisea! May we have your votes please?

Jared Zayne: Hello Mera, hello Junior World Hit Festival. It has been nearly a year since I was on that stage - I know how you are all feeling but it's time for the votes from Britonisea.

Alia: Thank you, let's see those points. 1-5.

1 | Britonisea

The crowd applauds the first five points of the night.

Alia: The Monaerese get five points tonight. That means they are in the lead. Remember it's very early. Anything could change at this point. Mercedini gets four, Tödlichebujoku gets three, Darkmania gets two and finally Estogium gets one. Thank you Britonisea... Next is Polkopia!
Last edited by Besen on Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:30 pm

Alia: Polkopia, are you there?

Daria Pilna: Good evening Besen! Thank you for the incredible show! It was so much fun watching it, and I can't wait for the results! Now here is how Polkopia voted...

2 | Polkopia

Crowd picks up applause, as Besen gets one point, and Mercedini gets 5, it went down so well in the arena!

Alia: Interesting developments, Mercedini gets 5! Todlichebokuju and Monaeroglisseurest Pliendanguillese round out the top 3. Let's see how Togonistan has voted... I'm excited, aren't you?!

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:42 pm

Alia: Togonistan! Good evening, my loves.

Ash Alovili: Good evening Mera, hello there Alia and Giorgio and thank you all for the lovely show so far! This is Tushlark calling, and here are the points from Togonistani jury!

3 | Togonistan

Gigantic cheers from the crowd as the host gets 5 points.

Alia: Thanks so much Togonistan! Next is Mercedini.
Last edited by Besen on Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:53 pm

Alia: As I said once before, anything could happen and changes are bound to be made... let's move on to Mercedini, hello!

Elia Vinci: Good Evening Mara, Good Evening Everyone! This is Zoloroni calling. What a fantastic show you have bought us tonight, we have seen future stars on the stage tonight, best of luck to all of them tonight! All that's left is for me to reveal the points from the Mercedinian jury, and here they are...

4 | Mercedini

Alia: Britonisea picking up their first five points there, the song is a hit after all! Polkopia picking up their first points as well there. It's the motherland Besen next...

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:27 pm

Alia: Home sweet home! Hey Jack, how are you?

Jack Eline: Splendid! What a wonderful bunch of kids... anybody could take it home tonight... and now we will be one step closer. Here are Besen's points.

5 | Besen

5 - Darkmania
4 - Izmedu
3 - Britonisea
2 - Estogium
1 - Polkopia

Alia: Britonisea moves into second now, with Mercedini still atop the board, with 13 points. Next is Estogium!

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:44 am

Jury Scoreboard

Alia: And wow, the jury votes have been completed... that felt like weeks didn't it? All that tension... anyways... so. Polkopia is on top with the juries with 35 points - Britonisea coming close behind at 31 points. Todlichebojuku rounds out the top 3. Delegations shouldn't worry too much if they've finished poorly under the juries, because the televote could change everything. This new system has been the most tense thing in rehearsals, and that wasn't even real... are you ready?

*Alia confirms with the WHF Overseer that the votes are correct*

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:45 am

space

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:45 am