NATION

PASSWORD

Heavenly Emperor Tianshi Leads Friday Prayer (Diplo, OPEN)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Heavenly Emperor Tianshi Leads Friday Prayer (Diplo, OPEN)

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:15 am

Pearl Mosque
Friday, 30 August, 2047

The Heavenly Emperor stood before a crowd of men seated on the carpet-covered floor. He stood behind a podium with God's name inscribed on it in Arabic. He taps on a mic placed conveniently on the podium to test in. He begins with a greeting and praise to God and prophet Muhammad.

"Peace be upon you,

Blessed attendants,

Today I stand before you on a day near a special day for our nation - Unification Day. I remember, a decade ago, our glorious lands - the lands of Asia, was caught in a war between good and evil. Those were...tough times, difficult times, and yet, with the aid of God, we managed to triumph. Thanks to the heroes of the past - some of them who sit among us today, we are able to enjoy calm and peace.

I ask of you now, my brothers, children, and friends, to not make their sacrifice be in vain. Let's strive to not just maintain our unity, but the unity of Muslims all across the multiverse. Let us come to their aid in their time of need, let us reach outside the borders of our world and spread a message of friendship and harmony. God willing, He will reward us. Aamiin."

Though his original speech was in Indonesian, it was broadcasted in various languages. If your nation happens to be broadcasting the event too, then it would be translated to your language. After his speech was a series of prayers in Arabic before the actual Friday Prayer. Once the Friday Prayer is over, he began reciting, and in an indirect way, asked the attendants to recite the Al-fatihah.

After the last "aamiin", the Celestial monarch started his personal prayer, talking to God through his heart, with the light of the sun shining on the man through the nearest window. At this time, some of the more impatient of the attendants started standing and walking out of the mosque. The more patient ones waited for him to rise. Some shaked his hand, some simply greeted him, others asked for selfies.

• No declarations of war.
  • RP as your leader commenting on Heavenly Emperor Tianshi's speech or a tourist from YN who happens to be praying at the mosque, up to you.
  • Standard NS rules apply.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 19, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:10 pm

(OOC: I'll probably post here in a day or two, I just need to work out some more background for my characters and such and it's hard to do that when I'm about to spend a day traveling. The character I send will probably be a spy for another nation, but she'll also probably be harmless, so don't worry too much.)
The Federal Republic of Alaska

Nation that broke away from the US following a global supernatural cataclysm. Details still WIP, my writing hasn't been great lately.
In the same universe as Foxfound.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:49 am

Nu Alaska wrote:(OOC: I'll probably post here in a day or two, I just need to work out some more background for my characters and such and it's hard to do that when I'm about to spend a day traveling. The character I send will probably be a spy for another nation, but she'll also probably be harmless, so don't worry too much.)

(OOC: Okay, I'll be waiting, thank you for replying :) )
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Return to NationStates