NATION

PASSWORD

Pro-Slavery Alliance | mt open

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Pro-Slavery Alliance | mt open

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:53 am

For a long time now the world has jumped to attack - both in words and war - us slavers. We are not evil. We are people, just like you. Without slavery, Munkchester would not be as prosperous as it is today. The same goes for any nation that practices slavery. We have chosen our people over those peoples whose leaders are too weak to defend them. (We actually treat our slaves very well, as do most slavers. They certainly have a better life than they would have under those weak leaders. We even give their children a good education.)

We Munkcestrians have spoken up in defence of our ourselves. But many nations simply cannot do the same, for if they did some do-gooders would start talking about invading them and using nuclear weapons on them. The slave trade has been forced underground, and the golden age of slavery is long behind us.

When we first went international, we were told by some Norse revivalist LARPers that if we continued to practice slavery they would imprison any Munkcestrian citizen they could and execute anyone with "ties to slave-owning persons" (so much for freedom!). Then we were told by the Zargehestanis, formerly our allies, that they were going to invade us and shut down slavery in our country by force. Then some anarchists on drugs turned up and said they would raid us then annex us while anyone who tried to protect themselves would be robbed and murdered.

Here are a few more examples of what we faced:

We strongly condemn your slave market. This is completely medieval and barbaric and is a gross violation of human rights. Cease all slave trading or we are prepared to launch a military assault on your nation.

Letter of Marque and Reprisal on ships of the Munkcestrian Slave Market and Munkcester
As a letter of reprisal we are authorizing ships to enter Munkcestrian waters.

Be it known that ____________, owner of the private vessel , is now recognized by the Universal Commons to end the practice of slavery and is licensed to conduct raids upon the Munkcestrian government, Munkcestrian Slave Market, subsidiaries, and supporters, to capture such cargo, properties and vessels as they may own, and to deliver them unto the Universal Commons. Further, to capture officers of the Munkcester military, government, and supporters.

The owner shall surrender all proceeds of such activities to the review of the Universal Commons Assembly Committee, and in return shall be awarded 50 percent of their value. The Universal Commons Assembly Committee shall also award fixed bounties for the confirmed destruction of Munkcester properties.

In return, the Universal Commons Assembly Committee shall render such aid as it can, subject to availability and discretion, including shelter, intelligence, repair, stocking, and fueling. Those members of the crew, formerly criminals, are hereby granted amnesty, so long as they serve our cause, or until Munkcester is destroyed, and do not commit further crimes. Should they do so, they shall be subject to all charges, and summarily imprisoned.

All slaves found in the course of duty shall be free, all illicit substances destroyed. The Universal Commons may choose to buy an entire cargo, as needed.
This letter shall hold in effect for one year from its date, when it shall be reviewed. If either party is dissatisfied, the contract may be dissolved. The Universal Commons reserves the right to assign observers to the ship, for the purpose of this review.

Colonel Neem Ralk
Office of Economic and Special Warfare

Any ship found to be carrying slaves, or suspected to be carrying slaves from the coast of Azidistan, will be sunk without warning and without compensation to the owners or survivors. If any non-slave survivors are found they will be arrested under Article 4, Section B of Prussian-Polish Martial law, which expressly orders all members of the Prussian-Polish Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe, and Heer to subdue and arrest all those engaged in the slave trade. Commerce Raiding Squadron A-2 has been dispatched to enforce this communication and will remain in place until the government of Munckcestr ceases all involvement in the slave trade.

Any offensive action against them will result in:
-The involvement of the East Afrika Cruiser Squadron(Mildly fucked)
-The involvement of the South Afrika Cruiser Squadron(Fucked)
-The annexation of your country as a Prussian-Polish overseas territory(F)

The Army has noticed the Munkcestrian Slave Market and the Goverment has placed an embargo on Munkcestrian trade.The Army will also declare war until the slave market is closed.If the slave market doesn't cease operations,we will start bombing Munkchester. The Army and the Police will free the slaves and return them to Azadistan.

The Minister of Foreign Affairs and Diplomacy Beatrice Royal, together in accordance with Prime Minister Enrico Letto`s government, strongly condemns this slave market, as it conflicts wit the idea of the free human and with basic human rights. The Republic of Painisia has taken a strong stance against slavery, human trafficking and human captivity. The government would also like to cease ties with nations who support and keep alive this slave market.

Our governmental ship, M/S Empress of Virginity, will patrol our seas for ships that carry slaves and who takes part in illegal human trafficking.

I strongly suggest you halt your monstrous activities, as i do not stand alone when I demand that this trade comes to an end. if you do not cease, there will be consequences, up to and including military action.

Lotharia will not stand for slavery, Lotharia announces that unless Munkcestria halts it's program of slavery, Lotharia will attack with people who agree to ally with it against Munkcestria and utterly destroy Munkcestria, and it will become a symbol of what happens when you commit atrocious acts against thousands or millions of people. If you refuse to give up slavery, apologize to the slaves and international community, and finally ask for forgiveness from your gods and the international community, you will suffer invasion and utter annihilation. Not genocide or long-time occupation, but your nation will lose all your influence and power, and will become a shadow of your former self, picked apart into little pieces by neighboring nations, nothing but a little puppet state, with your nation's citizens becoming virtual slaves to foreign powers because you did slavery yourself. Your politicians will be all executed, and their families put into life imprisonment. Tell us: Do you wish to risk your citizens having false sovereignty whilst truly serving another nation? Choose wisely...

We have heard word that slavery is still in practice in your country. Let it be known to you that slavery is wrong and is in violation of basic human rights. However, your ignorance to other nation’s cries have infuriated our people. Many of our citizens had endured slavery many years ago at this “Tower of Heaven” a series of R-Systems built by the Zeref Cultists that were suppose to resurrect the evil wizard, Lord Zeref, including Jellal Fernandes, one of our foreign diplomats, Shô, the Supreme Leader’s adopted brother, Simon Mikazuchi, former Governor of the Ishgar Province, and Erza Scarlet, our current Chancellor. These people would have died if not for the Cartoon Forces coming in back in 1959 and crushing the Zeref Cultists in it’s tracks. We are militarily ready for a war against slavery in the region as is within our right in the Scarlet Clause and Bazaar Collary. Our joint chiefs of staff have considered possible plans of action in the region for an invasion. However, we are giving you an ultimatum to settle things peacefully. Here are the terms,

1. You free all the remaining slaves in the country

2. You find all the slaves you have sold and free them

3. Pay each slave compensation.

4. Close down all slave markets

5. Punish the slavers and sellers.

6. Give each slave a piece of land to live off of OR send them back home.

Optional:

7. Let Cartoonia have an embassy to track the progress being made.

Our people are up in arms. They are outraged that slavery exists in this country. They are ready for anything that happens. We demand that you give us answers.

I by the power invested in me by God officially condemn you to an eternity of Locusts and death.

Hopington was formed so heathens like you would stop enslaving our wives and children. We will continue our mission to restore order to the world. If you keep doing these atrocities we will attack you.

I have killed so many raiders on my own. And God's army many more. We will kill you all if we have to wear will sell you away from your familie. Perhaps then you will learn but until then we wish you short and miserable days.

All a bit unreasonable.

Then the Allaneans, those busybodies behind the The Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man, turned up.

Having received information about your activities, the Free Kingdom is forced to give notice that it has entered both the 'Muncestrian Slave Market' and the 'Muncestrian Republic' on its list of Known Slaver Entities. This means, in practice, the following:

1. Any commercial transactions with any individuals or corporations registered in the Muncestrian Republic, or any citizens thereof, or any bank accounts registered therein, is prohibited under the Bellum Aeternae Act and under auxiliary regulations thereto.
2. The Free Kingdom of Allanea shall advise its allies regarding the 'Muncestrian Republic' and its habit of protecting slaver elements and de-facto permitting legal slave trade.
3. A de-jure state of war will exist between the Free Kingdom and the 'Muncestrian Republic', and we cannot guarantee we will not commence military action at a later date, depending on your organizations various actions.

Furthermore, death to the slaver.

Well, we're tired of all this. It's time to bring back the golden age of slavery. It's time to make sure the international slave trade can operate in peace. It's time to form an alliance to defend ourselves.

If you want to join, just say so and you'll be considered a member.

George Fenwick
Lord President

Members

Munkcestrian Republic
Bashriyyan Mujahideen
Ul Ulo
Redemption States
Tupeia
Nazi Jinland Empire
Mioktopia
Muskegonia
Kingdom Of The UN (Lisamia)
Najeebland
Indotsina

Observers

Nouveau Quebecois
Ecofasciste Archipel
Last edited by Munkcestrian Republic on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
if you like my posts please make sure to downvote my factbooks.
DON'T CLICK
"lmao child you come into MY region"
no, this nation does not represent my
views. i cannot believe i have to clarify this

for RPers
my views explained

Routcher
Envoy

Founded: Apr 06, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Routcher » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:06 am

To the Esteemed Leaders of the Pro-Slavery Alliance:

While slavery is illegal in Routcher, and has been for a very long time, I speak for a group of influential imperial citizens that seek to profit off of the buying and selling of human livestock. Among us are CEOs, nobility, crime bosses, and government officials working in the shadows to ensure this practice continues to exist, primarily in the overseas colonies far from caring Imperial eyes. We call ourselves "Rare Imperial Livestock Organization" or "RILO" for short. Your alliance and our organization would do well to work together to ensure the continued practice and maximum profitability of slavery. While we cannot provide military backing due to our illegal nature, we can provide substantial funding and logistical support for operations across member nations.

Get back to us soon,
Mr. S
Long Live Emperor Tywin II!

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:33 pm

We the Mujahideen of Bashriyya have progressed greatly and have made great profits from the slave trade, Allah (SWT) has provided the provision of Ma malakat aymanukum for the faithful! Hence we support the goals of the Pro-Slavery Alliance, slavery has funded our resistance movement will continue to fund us! We encourage other likeminded mujahideen to support the PSA as well.
Last edited by Bashriyya on Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Undergoing retcon, standby.

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:47 pm

I wish to thank the brave Mujahideen fighters gallant people of Bashriyya for their support.

George Fenwick
Lord President
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Luciala
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Luciala » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:57 pm

Lord Fenwick,

You speak of rights. You present yourself as bullied for how other nations have responded to your institutions. Yet how are others to feel safe when you, the Bashriyya Mujahideen, and others claim the rights to take, keep, and sell slaves? Mere force can allow one of our citizens or any person to fall under the grip of your institutions. Many do go missing each year. How can we regard it as anything other than a threat to the citizens of our nation and others?

Sincerely,

Emily Spencer
President of Luciala

Falleo
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:29 am

/daleted
Last edited by Falleo on Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:31 am

Lord Fenwick:

You have our most sincere support in the fight against slavery and the fight against the oppressors of slavery.
With respect
Reverend Apostate Diamos-leader of Tupeia Theocracy
Last edited by Tupeia on Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:31 am

Lord Fenwick:

You have our most sincere support in the fight against slavery and the fight against the oppressors of slavery.
With respect
Reverend Apostate Diamos-leader of Tupeia Theocracy
Last edited by Tupeia on Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:35 am

Reverend Apostate Diamos-water,

I think you mean "in the fight against anti-slavery and the fight against the anti-slavery oppressors".

George Fenwick
Lord President
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:44 am

President Spencer,

Other nations have "responded to [our] institutions" by threatening us with nuclear annihilation. We Munkcestrians have hardly been bullied, despite the best attempts of you anti-slavers to do so.

I'd suggest taking better care of your citizens, but they'd probably have a better life enslaved than they would have under you so that would just be cruel.

George Fenwick
Lord President
Last edited by Munkcestrian Republic on Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Muckistania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 24, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Muckistania » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:01 am

To fellow Leaders of the Pro-Slavery Alliance:

The Rogue Nation of Muckistania has always been a strong advocate of the efficient labour practices and institutions supporting these practices, such as slavery. The region 'The Bastion of Slavery' was founded on such. Unfortunately we have lost our founder status. Allowing its desecrated after having fallen under the control of 'The Order of the Grey Wardens'. Aide would be greatly appreciated.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:33 am

Munkcestrian Republic wrote:
Reverend Apostate Diamos-water,

I think you mean "in the fight against anti-slavery and the fight against the anti-slavery oppressors".

George Fenwick
Lord President
(Image)

Exactly
English is a little bad for me.

Mioktopia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mioktopia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:01 am

Ok
I'm just an idiot who loves history and Bears (I'm not a furry I swear)

New Westland
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby New Westland » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:30 am

This is a horrid thing for any country. My country strongly is not for this and we will not trade with you.

Mioktopia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mioktopia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:01 am

New Westland wrote:This is a horrid thing for any country. My country strongly is not for this and we will not trade with you.

Ok Liberal, we're nuking you buster. You will trade or I'll rain Nuclear Fire on your people, last chance bud.
I'm just an idiot who loves history and Bears (I'm not a furry I swear)

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:16 am

Mioktopia wrote:
New Westland wrote:This is a horrid thing for any country. My country strongly is not for this and we will not trade with you.

Ok Liberal, we're nuking you buster. You will trade or I'll rain Nuclear Fire on your people, last chance bud.

How are they a liberal if they are against free trade?

George Fenwick
Lord President
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:30 am

Mioktopia wrote:Ok

Are you saying you wish to join?
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Luciala
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Luciala » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:02 am

President Spencer,

Other nations have "responded to [our] institutions" by threatening us with nuclear annihilation. We Munkcestrians have hardly been bullied, despite the best attempts of you anti-slavers to do so.

I'd suggest taking better care of your citizens, but they'd probably have a better life enslaved than they would have under you so that would just be cruel.

George Fenwick
Lord President
(Image)

Lord Fenwick,

Our citizens are free and prosperous and would hardly be better off under your cruel system. It is the duty of every nation to defend their people. That is why we are addressing policies such as yours. You deal openly with terrorists and provide a safe haven for human traffickers beyond the reach of law enforcement.

-President Emily Spencer

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:13 pm

Luciala wrote:
President Spencer,

George Fenwick
Lord President
(Image)

Lord Fenwick,

Our citizens are free and prosperous and would hardly be better off under your cruel system. It is the duty of every nation to defend their people. That is why we are addressing policies such as yours. You deal openly with terrorists and provide a safe haven for human traffickers beyond the reach of law enforcement.

-President Emily Spencer

We are defending our people too. Let me repeat myself - "Without slavery, Munkchester would not be as prosperous as it is today. The same goes for any nation that practices slavery. We have chosen our people over those peoples whose leaders are too weak to defend them."

The Bashriyyan Mujahideen are not terrorists.

George Fenwick
Lord President
Last edited by Munkcestrian Republic on Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Luciala
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Luciala » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:20 pm

Luciala wrote:
Lord Fenwick,

-President Emily Spencer

We are defending our people too. Let me repeat myself - "Without slavery, Munkchester would not be as prosperous as it is today. The same goes for any nation that practices slavery. We have chosen our people over those peoples whose leaders are too weak to defend them."

George Fenwick
Lord President

While holding others captive. You understand why it is of concern to the world. It us known how the terrorists come by their slaves. How do you? can you guarantee no Lucialans are held in your nation?

-President Emily Spencer

Altratla Isles
Secretary

Founded: Aug 28, 2019
Corporate Police State

Postby Altratla Isles » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:39 pm

To Lord President George Fenwick -

As the High King of Altratla, I send you my kind regards and wish to congratulate you on your strong pursuit of legal slavery. While we do not have an official stance on the subject, I happen to know myself a number of esteemed gentlemen within Altratla who benefit from the business of human livestock. Of course, we dare not to intervene in such matters, though encouraging it would be equally as disastrous. Such is the modern-day, distasteful, moral attitude towards slavery, as I'm sure you know from the unfortunate examples of such folk you have provided. We hope to do business within your state, and I wish you the best in your own personal endeavors.

Sincerely

Elijah Hamethew, High King of the Altratla Isles
Altratla is a small but obscenely rich, skyscraper-ridden, Scientology-fuelled island nation and city-state known simply for it's borderline comical wealth. If a billionaire (or, considering the expanse of the multiverse, trillionaires or more) lives in your nation, chances are they probably own a luxury villa in Altratla.

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:53 pm

Luciala wrote:

George Fenwick
Lord President
(Image)

While holding others captive. You understand why it is of concern to the world. It us known how the terrorists come by their slaves. How do you? can you guarantee no Lucialans are held in your nation?

-President Emily Spencer

No, but we can confirm some might be. It's not like we have mandatory slave registration and a national slave database or something.

George Fenwick
Lord President
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Luciala
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Luciala » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:02 pm

Luciala wrote:

-President Emily Spencer

No, but we can confirm some might be. It's not like we have mandatory slave registration and a national slave database or something.

George Fenwick
Lord President

How do you legally determine who is a slave if there are no records? Our nationals are documented, at home and abroad. Any Lucialan national being held in Muckestria is a free citizen of the republic and a victim of crime and fraud. We demand her immediate release.

-President Emily Spencer

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:15 pm

Luciala wrote:

George Fenwick
Lord President
(Image)

How do you legally determine who is a slave if there are no records? Our nationals are documented, at home and abroad. Any Lucialan national being held in Muckestria is a free citizen of the republic and a victim of crime and fraud. We demand her immediate release.

-President Emily Spencer

Of course there are records, just not a national database we can pull up on a computer.

If any Lucialans are enslaved, compensation will have to be paid to the Munkcestrians who own them.

George Fenwick
Lord President
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Luciala
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Luciala » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:23 pm

Compensation can be arranged.