NATION

PASSWORD

The Shores of Aellyria (MEILLUR ONLY)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Great New England Confederation
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:17 am

William nodded and said “Indeed, I have not had the opportunity to greet many people from your nation, and much of Russlande is still a mystery to me” he then said “Though I do hope that the possibility to explore those mysteries will present themselves sometime in the near future”

He felt Karola nuzzle up to him and smiled, it had been some time since he had been able to hold her like that, and he had no intention of letting go, if he could help it that was.

Vatoria
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Vatoria » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:17 pm

Aellyrian weather and Vatoriese people, Monaide decided, didn’t match. Coming from a lush mountainous tropical series of islands far to the south, arriving the cold ice swept shores of northern Aellyria was a bit of a body shock to the titular Prince of Vatoria. A mostly ceremonial role, Prince Monaide III Temilade of Vatoria was the 9th Prince of Vatoria in less than a century, on account of princes or princesses rarely lasting very long. The longest serving Prince has been the first one, Monaide I Adewunmi. The Clan of Adewunmi had been the first princely house, but had been replaced others. Temilade was the 6th House to take the mantle after the unexpected death of Prince Entian I Gboyega without an of age heir had caused a Princely Election. Monaide III had been chosen because he was a young man, just 32 years old, set to reign for a long time. Of course it was for that same reason that Entian had been chosen at the last Princely Election.

A man with the build of a runner, dressed in a nice suit, the royal brooch of Vatoria pinned to his chest, the country did not part take in the ceremony of crowns nor thrones, Prince Monaide shivered beneath the coat that he’d been told would be thick enough for this visit to Aellyria. His Vatoriaer handlers had been mistaken. A sentiment that was shared with Monaide’s second wife, Tarisai as she walked hand in hand with their daughter, Miss Takaedza. Tarisai, as the second wife of the Prince was not Princess of Vatoria. She instead went by Lady Hunzvi Temilade. Because Prince Entian had managed to produce a son and daughter before’d died, once one of them reached the age of majority, the title would pass to them, so Takaedza was never likely to be Princess of Vatoria in her own right either. Nonetheless this was the so called princely family that Vatoria had to present to the world.Lady Hunzvi Temilade for her part wore a thick modest lavender dress with a matching hijab with a gold lace trim. Takaedza, eight years old, wore a purple tunic and trousers and a white hijab.

The group of three made their way up the high steps of the Aellyrian structure, reminding Takaedza of the high steps she and the other girls at her school had to climb, that is, if those steps were cold and the air around them snowy. Stepping inside, each of them took refer in the safety from the weather. Prince Monaide, naturally, lead the way as they went to greet their host.

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:25 am

Nesaenna saw her new guests and was intrigued she had never met these people before but she was interested to meet them, they clearly were not used to the weather, "Hello my guests thank you for joining us, I apologize, but I don't know who you are. I am Grand Chieftess Nesaenna and you are?"

Previous

Return to NationStates