NATION

PASSWORD

Esquarium: Our Stories [CLOSED, ESQUARIUM ONLY]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Esquarium: Our Stories [CLOSED, ESQUARIUM ONLY]

Postby Luziyca » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:19 am

For a long time, Esquarium wasn't what it could be. Powerful nations left, the region became more and more flanderized, until eventually, those that remained decided that we have to reboot the region.

And what better way to reboot the region than by having a new thread to discuss our new stories, for the new Esquarium?

This is where our new story begins: one where you, my fellow Esquarian, can post things that have to do with your nation. You may contribute poems, songs, letters, blog posts, Twitter posts (we're not going to have a Twitter thread in this new Esquarium), conversations, speeches, short stories, and so on: basically, you may post anything relating to your nation in Esquarium so long as it follows NS rules.

If you're not from Esquarium, I sincerely hope that the stories that we post will interest you into joining our region, or at the very least, be a good way to pass the time.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:24 pm

A traditional poem about death

I crossed the gate of no return
Having caused the bridges behind me to burn
I have done a lot of things that I regret
But now I am at an outset
Of a new life.

One day, I shall ascend
Escape my dead end,
Yet for now, I shall return
And I hope I shall learn
To end this strife.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Return to NationStates