NATION

PASSWORD

World Hit Festival 47 - Kyvivre, Britonisea | OOC&DISCUSSION

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Britonisea » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:43 pm

Hello! Unfortunately the sign-ups for 47th World Hit Festival are closed - they closed only two days ago! You're going to have to wait until our next big event, the Junior World Hit Festival.

The 48th World Hit Festival will come back at the end of September/start of October!

Britonisea
Powerbroker

LISTEN-ALONG!

Postby Britonisea » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:16 am

JOIN US AT THE WORLD HIT FESTIVAL 47 LISTEN-ALONG TODAY - 30/JULY!

Britonisea
Powerbroker

New Rule!

Postby Britonisea » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:16 pm

Hello everyone!

I would like to make a new rule and say it right now. You remember 21 editions ago we had that epic World Hit Festival between Britonisea and Izmedu - the ultimate tiebreaker? Well, I'd like to change that rule a bit.

So after the most voted for, it's 5, 4, 3, 2 and then 1. Usually, it would be "time edits" but who cares about that?! From now on, it will be the nation out of the winners who voted first.

In the case that neither nation voted, the nation who received the winning total first will win (with the highest points taking priority if they both reached the winning total at the same time).

Okay. Thanks.
Last edited by Britonisea on Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:20 pm

Britonisea wrote:Hello everyone!

I would like to make a new rule and say it right now. You remember 21 editions ago we had that epic World Hit Festival between Britonisea and Izmedu - the ultimate tiebreaker? Well, I'd like to change that rule a bit.

So after the most voted for, it's 5, 4, 3, 2 and then 1. Usually, it would be "time edits" but who cares about that?! From now on, it will be the nation out of the winners who voted first.

In the case that neither nation voted, the nation who received the winning total first will win (with the highest points taking priority if they both reached the winning total at the same time).

Okay. Thanks.

I presume, to be fair, that this applies to the next edition. Unless it isn't meant to be fair and is just meant to smack everyone to vote right now
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:23 pm

It depends, really.

If the nations who haven't yet voted - I've kept a record - are the nations involved in this unlikely tiebreak, it most certainly will be used.

If it involves nations that voted before the new rule then no, it won't be.

If it involves a mixture of both, then no.

So chop chop - let's get voting.

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:31 pm

Britonisea wrote:It depends, really.

If the nations who haven't yet voted - I've kept a record - are the nations involved in this unlikely tiebreak, it most certainly will be used.

If it involves nations that voted before the new rule then no, it won't be.

If it involves a mixture of both, then no.

So chop chop - let's get voting.

Okay so essentially the latter, thank you for answering.
早晨!ToBu for short.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:37 pm

You're welcome! Enjoy voting xoxo

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Order for Phase 1 Votes

Postby Britonisea » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:48 am

On Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, Phase 1 will take place. Starting at 9:00pm, it will last until 10:20pm of each night. This excludes tonight where it will start at 9:30pm and last until 10:50pm. At the end of this, the JWHF6 Sign-Ups will open.

Below is the running order for Phase 1 Votes! Good luck everyone - this contest will be very intense.

Monday
Britonisea
Izmedu
Todlichebujoku
Samudera Darussalam
Antenovaria
1zmedu
Togonistan
Achaean Republic

Tuesday
Normandy and Picardy
Nekoni
Besen
Mercedini
Natanya
Kalmarlund
Estogium
Vartugia

Thursday
Llalta
New Saria
Nightom
Axuva
Kalosia
Cleaca
Amuaplye
Teesdexxia
Points Reveal and interview

Whoop Whoop!
Last edited by Britonisea on Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

Nightom
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightom » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:01 pm

After WHF47 we will be taking a little break and focusing on the Junior World Hit Festival 6 in Mera, Besen. The link to which you can find below.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=470064

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Schedule for Votes

Postby Britonisea » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:49 pm

Today
23:00 - Britonisea

09 August

Vote 2 - 21:10
Vote 3 - 21:20
Vote 4 - 21:30
Vote 5 - 21:40
Vote 6 - 21:50
Vote 7 - 22:00
Vote 8 - 22:10
Vote 9 - 22:20

10 August

Vote 10 - 22:50
Vote 11 - 23:00
Vote 12 - 23:10
Vote 13 - 23:20
Vote 14 - 23:30

11 August
Vote 15 - Vote 24 After 21:00

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Congratulations!

Postby Britonisea » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:57 pm

Congratulations to the winner of the 47th World Hit Festival - very proud that you have finally won the Festival!

After the winner has posted on the IC and here, they need to DM me because...there's something we must discuss! ;)

Well done to N&P and Tobu for rounding off the top 3. The top five, well done! You guys either have won in ages or ever so it's great to have watched all the votes come through!

Thanks for my tenth NS song contest hosting, I am so honestly grateful to have had the chance to host once again. I know I nag a load of people to participate and stuff, but it was great to have such a HUGE number for WHF47 in Kyvivre so thanks so much for that!

Now...SIGN UP FOR JWHF 6 IN BESEN FOR SEMI FINALS THANKS! Link Below

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=470064

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:55 pm

Huge congratulations to Llalta for finally winning WHF! While I'm not a huge fan of the tune, it's great to see you finally win after coming so close in previous editions.

And thank you all for 3rd place, I didn't expect to hit podium especially after Brit decided to keep me at zero points for much of Phase 1

And of course thank you Brit for yet another great hosting.
早晨!ToBu for short.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Postby Britonisea » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:40 am

Todlichebujoku wrote:especially after Brit decided to keep me at zero points for much of Phase 1[/strike].

Don't hit me xoxo

Llalta
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Llalta » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:07 am

Ok so this is probably going to sound like, really cheesy but whatever. And no, don't expect an Izmedu-esque paragraph because I'm not that intelligent. I'm still in an extreme state of shock and happiness even now, a few hours afterwards. Like, my tiny mind still can't comprehend what's happened, but whatever it is, I'm so so so ecstatic to win. especially against such WHF veterans, who really brought their all this edition in what must be one of the strongest in a while. I'd just like to thank everyone who have like supported me, and those who voted for my entry. If it wasn't for those around me on discord and such, I don't think I would ever reach such heights. SO thank you from the deepest darkest depths of my cold little heart. It's a song that I am so fond of but was scared to use as to me, it would be a risk to take. As many on discord might know, I really expected this entry to flop! I expected maybe 7th place, 4/5th if I was lucky. But to see it win was both a moment of shock and amazement, as I love the song so much and have worked really hard to bring it to life. It feels like all my hard work and 2nd places have finally paid off, and after around year of entering WHF, I can take home a win! I can die happy now. Words cannot describe how happy I am at this moment in time! I feel like I'm flying amongst the clouds!! :)

Next, the WorldVision crown ;)

And also, congratulations Brit for being such an amazing host!! You bring it every host so I'm not surprised tbh. And also congrats to Tobu, Norm, Nat & Besen for getting top 5. Which lbr, any of you could've taken the crown.
Last edited by Llalta on Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
~*✧*~
どんなに怖くたって目お逸らさないよ
全ての終わりに愛があるなら
~*✧*~

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates