NATION

PASSWORD

Krampus's Naughty List

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Krampus The Christmas Demon
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Krampus's Naughty List

Postby Krampus The Christmas Demon » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:46 pm

Dear children of the world,
I am Krampus the Christmas Demon. I am sure you have heard of me and my amazing punishing naught kids skills. Well, I have evolved from just kids to everyone!!!! So here is how this works:
On this forum, you can tell me a naughty nation or a naughty individual in your rps. I will write them down in my Naughty list and when I get the chance I will visit your region and give these naughties something they all deserve.

Here is what you need do:
On this forum, tell me the individual or nation
Tell me the reason they are naughty and reasons of why I should help you
Also give me an example if their cruelty or wrong

Reply in this format and I will visit your region to fulfill the duty. Thank you for being a part of Krampmus for those who will participate

This is Krampus the Christmas Demon, signing off

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:10 pm

Can u punish the nation's that ejected me several years ago.

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Krampus The Christmas Demon » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:16 pm

Of course. That IS in my contract. Give me information about them and reasons why they were naughty

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Krampus The Christmas Demon » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:21 pm

Borovan entered the region as he wrote:Can u punish the nation's that ejected me several years ago.

Of course. That IS in my contract. Give me information about them and reasons why they were naughty

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:30 pm

Krampus The Christmas Demon wrote:
Borovan entered the region as he wrote:Can u punish the nation's that ejected me several years ago.

I can't give the information because I didn't notice the name of the guys who ejected me.

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Krampus The Christmas Demon » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:33 pm

Borovan entered the region as he wrote:
Krampus The Christmas Demon wrote:

I can't give the information because I didn't notice the name of the guys who ejected me.

Can you tell me the region in which you were ejected from?

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:00 pm

While I appreciate the theming - capricious as I am and all - we're not going to allow a thread that essentially invites a third party to potentially harass people other players dislike or feel have committed some "cruelty or wrong."

If you're a thread OP on a roleplaying board, you can simply ban them from your thread. If they're breaking the rules, report them to Moderation. If you want to provide help, advice, or guidance, then by all means, but not like this - a way that is essentially just inviting people to list people they dislike so they can be given "something they all deserve" for $reasons.

iLock.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates