NATION

PASSWORD

World Hit Festival 46 - Polumisec, Izmedu | IC Thread

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Izmedu
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Phase I 08/13

Postby Izmedu » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:30 pm

Dominik: What are Izmedu's Phase I votes?

Dominik: 4 points to Todlichebujoku, 3 points to Kalosia, 2 points to Besen, and 1 point to Britonisea. A new leader has emerged on the scoreboard! Todlichebujoku now leads with 15 points, but it's still a very close race with Britonisea right at their heels with 13. Completing the top 3 is Elam with 10 points. We're entering the home stretch of this phase of the voting. New Juan Carlos Land is up next.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase I 09/13

Postby Izmedu » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:00 pm

Dominik: How has New Juan Carlos Land voted?

Dominik: 4 points to Fatiman Federation, 3 points to Axuva, 2 points to Elam, and 1 point to Izmedu. Elam moves closer to that top 2, but no movement in sight just yet. Alright, let's move on to Britonisea.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase I 10/13

Postby Izmedu » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:10 pm

Dominik: What were the Britonish Phase I votes?

Dominik: 4 points to Llalta, 3 points to Normandy and Picardy, 2 points to Estogium, and 1 point to Izmedu. We now have five nations reaching double digits and a concentration of points just below the top 3. No points were given to the current top 3, so we indeed do have a very real chance of an upswing from any nation right now. Up next is Todlichebujoku.
Last edited by Izmedu on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase I 11/13

Postby Izmedu » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:20 pm

Dominik: What were Todlichebujoku's votes?

Dominik: 4 points to Normandy and Picardy, 3 points to Izmedu, 2 points to Kalosia, 1 point to Llalta. The top of the scoreboard tightens even further! We now have a tie for first place in the form of Normandy and Picardy plus Todlichebujoku themselves, carrying 15 points apiece. However, we now also have a very tight top 5 with Izmedu, Britonisea, and Elam all not far behind. This is getting tense, let's see how Estogium has voted.
Last edited by Izmedu on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase I 12/13

Postby Izmedu » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:30 pm

Dominik: How has Estogium voted?

Dominik: 4 points to New Juan Carlos Land, 3 points to Axuva, 2 points to Besen, and 1 point to Fatiman Federation. No changes at the very top of the scoreboard, however, this does spice up the right half side. However, watch out for Axuva, they're now in the mix. Alright, we have one more voter left before Phase I ends, and it's Elam.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase I 13/13

Postby Izmedu » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:40 pm

Dominik: What are Elam's Phase I votes?

Dominik: 4 points to Izmedu, 3 points to Llalta, 2 points to New Juan Carlos Land, and 1 point to Besen. What a stunning finish to Phase I! We have a new leader on the scoreboard!

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:00 pm

Phase I was complete. To say that the crowd (especially the Izmeduan contingent) was floored would be an understatement. People couldn't believe the result at hand, but cheered on regardless to maintain and intensify that excitement and energy. Dominik, being still the showman that he is, took a moment to pause and let the results process as he could hear the production team behind buzzing about with activity and trying by the second to get the full result up as soon as possible. As soon as he heard the cue, he held his hands up to try and make sure that the audience's attention was on him.

Dominik: Alright people, Phase I is done. I got the producers on my ear, I think they're ready to put the full result up!

The crowd finally went wild. For Izmeduans in the audience, this came as a shock. The possibility of history being made again was very real. However, whoever was going to win tonight was going to win a very hard-fought voting battle. This was not a runaway situation at all.

Dominik: It's close at the top! Look at that. Izmedu is in the lead with 17 points, but not far behind is Normandy and Picardy and Todlichebujoku with a tie for 2nd with 15 points. It's a very tight race everyone, and we know that it's not over yet.

Dominik: Of course, this is our chance to interview the current leader of the scoreboard. It's our entrant, Matej Soric. Matej, are you there?

The cameras cut to a view of a clearly shocked Matej, who was visibly shaking his head at the results and wondering how this was possible. He waved to the cameras as soon as they landed on him and the delegation.

Dominik: Matej, it's good to see you! So, as we all can see, if we ended this contest now, you would be walking away with the trophy and giving Izmedu their 8th victory in the World Hit Festival. I know it's overwhelming, calm down for me Matej, but how does it feel?

Matej visibly breathes at what was happening, shaking his head and looking somewhat overwhelmed.

Matej: You know... When I agreed to do this, it was never about trying to win, trying to maintain results or whatever. What I wanted was to put everything out there. All of my emotions, all of my thoughts. I wanted them out there on the stage. To see that my song is doing this well... There's no guarantees, so this might be it for me. But I'm so grateful to have this much worldwide support. Thank you all so much.

Dominik: Well-spoken, Matej! You were always an eloquent one. In light of this, what would you like to say to your fans, both here and abroad, that have supported you?

Matej: All of you are the reason why I'm still here. I was gone for a long time and I expected just to do okay in VodiFest. To earn the right to represent my country and be here is an honor beyond words. No matter what happens, I look forward to making more music. Again, thank you so much. I wouldn't be here without you all.

Dominik: And thank you to you, Matej. I know how much this means to you. Alright, we have to push onwards to the next Phase of the voting.

The lights intensified once more as wedges of the spokespersons appeared on the screens behind Dominik, all respectively waving to the audience. Dominik would look behind him to ascertain the quick technical test, waving back.

Dominik: Alright, don't be alarmed, that was all the national spokespersons we have to make sure our connection isn't broken. Though don't be surprised if it ends up breaking multiple times tonight.

Dominik: World, this is it. This is the final Phase of the voting and the home stretch. Welcome to Phase II. This is where we reveal the 5 points each nation has given to each other. For many of you that have watched in this past, you all know that this is where the most dramatic shifts in the voting happen. We've seen nations in the bottom of Phase I rise to the near top. For all of you, and I mean all of you, you are all still in the running.

With another dramatic swoop and and a quick transition to screen graphics. The voting was ready to begin.

Dominik: Let's begin with the hosts! Izmedu's up first.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase II 01/13

Postby Izmedu » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:30 pm

Dominik: Dobra vecer Izmedu! Hello Toni, it's good to see you again and you're looking very excited to present the results tonight, I see.

Toni Tomic: Dobra vecer Dominik! It's good to be back again and I have to say, I loved seeing you host. Good job! And of course I'm excited, especially for a certain strong Estogian man.

Dominik: This is a family show, Toni. Please remember that. So, the points?

Toni Tomic: Alright, I relent. Our 5 points go to...

NORMANDY AND PICARDY!

Toni Tomic: Congratulations!

Dominik: Thank you Toni! And look at that, Normandy and Picardy are now in the lead. Alright, let's move onto the Fatiman Federation.
Last edited by Izmedu on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase II 02/13

Postby Izmedu » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:40 pm

Dominik: Dobra vecer Fatiman Federation!... Hello?... Busted signal. Alright, don't panic. I have the producers telling me who got their 5 points, and they went to...

KALOSIA!

Dominik: Things are getting very interesting already. Kalosia is just one point away from that top 3. Let's see what Antahbrantahstan has to say.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase II 03/13

Postby Izmedu » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:50 pm

Dominik: Dobra vecer Antahbrantahstan! Good evening Adriana. It's good to see your country back in the festival.

Adriana Farid: Dobro vecer, Polumisec! It's been a while since we last participated in World Hit Festival, and honestly, we're so, so happy to be back! Also, you guys did a fantastic job at hosting! I enjoyed it so much!

Dominik: Thank you so much Adriana!

Adriana Farid: Allow me to present the Anturian votes. You have heard our first set of points, but the real deal, our 5 points goes to...

BRITONISEA!

Adriana Farid: Congratulations to all! See you!

Dominik: Thank you once again Adriana! Look at that, Britonisea is now in the top 3 in 2nd place, only 2 points away from Normandy and Picardy. Alright, up next is Todlichebujoku!

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase II 04/13

Postby Izmedu » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:00 pm

Dominik: Dobra vecer Todlichebujoku!... Hello?... Second busted signal of the night. Okay, we got this covered.

Dominik: We definitely need better software... Alright, I got their 5 points, and they went to...

ANTAHBRANTAHSTAN!

Dominik: Antahbrantahstan is moving on the leaderboard! Alright, we have Elam next.
Last edited by Izmedu on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase II 05/13

Postby Izmedu » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:00 pm

Dominik: Alright, we have Elam on the line. Dobra vecer Elam?... Hello?... Another busted signal. Someone at RTI is definitely going to have to watch out.

Dominik: No worries, I have their vote, and their 5 points went to...

KALOSIA!

Dominik: Look at that! Kalosia is one point away from being in the lead. It's all very much left to play for, and up next we have... oh this is going to be fun, Estogium!

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase II 06/13

Postby Izmedu » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:10 pm

Dominik: Dobra vecer Estogium! And good evening to you Tim Armstrong! I... uhh...

Tim Armstrong: Hello Izmedu! It is your favourite man presenting the votes from Estogium - it's Tim Armstrong! (Kisses muscles as he flexes Infront of the camera)

Tim Armstrong: Now, I have heard that I certainly attracted quite the audience the last time that I was presenting the votes for the World Hit Festival - so much so that I just had to come back and present the votes again.

Dominik: Good to see you! I... just have to ask, what is it that you're sitting on?

Tim Armstrong: You see this...? (Slaps the blue object he is sitting on) This is a big...big...well, hard long... cannonball. Back in the day, this used to shoot it's contents miles into the air. Kinda reminds me of myself, actually. (slaps the blue object he is sitting on again before looking up and winks at the camera, smiling cheekily as he realises that he needs to present the five points)

The Izmeduans in the audience were positively swooning at this rate and cheering heavily, some screams of 'VOLIM VAS TIM' can be heard especially when he slapped the blue object. Dominik's face was practically gesticulating into these wild and amazed expressions, his face practically screaming 'they paid me this much to do this?'

Tim Armstrong: Let's get down to business then shall we? (He grins) Right...our favourite song here in Estogium, our five points go to... OUR NEIGHBORS

BRITONISEA!

Tim Armstrong: Good hosting from a handsome gentleman! Though, I preferred the other one - I have to say. He was much suited to my tastes.

Dominik: Thank you! I am... well... I am flattered. I have no doubt that Toni is watching this very closely and he'll be very happy to hear that.

Tim Armstrong: (Winks at camera) Have a great contest!

Dominik: Thank you Tim! Have a wonderful night, and wow that was... That was quite a trip wasn't it! We now have Britonisea in the lead and a whole bunch of Izmeduans swooning. Oh I don't doubt Toni wishes he was in my place. And we won't be going too far for our next vote, it's Britonisea themselves.
Last edited by Izmedu on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase II 07/13

Postby Izmedu » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:20 pm

Dominik: Dobra vecer Britonisea! And my oh my, hello Deacon.

Deacon O'Foier: Hello, Izmedu! It's been a long time since I took the international stage! I'm just here to reveal the points. Oh...sh-crap! Look what I'm wearing! How dare I put BVC's name into such disrepute! Ah well. Life goes on and I'm sure y'all are getting a good eyeful!

Dominik: That's two in a row already for us, Deacon. I don't doubt the producers were being cheeky with this. Anyway, before we get too carried away, who got the Britonish 5?

Deacon O'Foier: Right! Those five points...they're going to...

AXUVA!

Dominik: Thank you Deacon! Alright, I'll definitely be getting quite the angry call from Toni once the night is over. However, we still have to find out a winner. Let's see what Normandy and Picardy has to say.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase II 08/13

Postby Izmedu » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:30 pm

Dominik: Dobra vecer Normandy and Picardy! Bonsoir Marie, do you have the Normand 5 for us?

Marie de l'Abre: Bonsoir à tous! Merci beaucoup de la part de Rouen et Normandie et Picardie pour un spectacle formidable ce soir, nous avons aimé chaque minute. Mais, maintenant, les points. Nos cinq points vont à... L'Izmedie!

IZMEDU!

Dominik: Merci Marie! And thank you so much for the points, the Izmeduan crowd here are positively going wild. Alright, the scoreboard has only grown tighter with a very close top 4 and Britonisea only leading by 1 point with Izmedu right at their heels. World, we are at the home stretch. Let's go on to New Juan Carlos Land.
Last edited by Izmedu on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase II 09/13

Postby Izmedu » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:00 pm

Dominik: We go on to New Juan Carlos Land. Dobra vecer New Juan Carlos Land!? Hello?... Alright, someone has to download better software.

Dominik: But I can reveal that their 5 points went to...

KALOSIA!

Dominik: Kalosia is now in the lead! However, things are not over yet. Besen is up next.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase II 10/13

Postby Izmedu » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:10 pm

Dominik: Dobra vecer Besen!... I... Two busted signals in a row, I think we need more than just better connectivity software.

Dominik: Besen's 5 went to...

NORMANDY AND PICARDY!

Dominik: And another lead switch! We're very close to finding out our winner, folks. Let's see how Kalosia will vote.
Last edited by Izmedu on Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase II 11/13

Postby Izmedu » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:20 pm

Dominik: Dobra vecer Kalosia! Good evening Jasmin, how did Kalosia vote?

Jasmin Ošman: Bonë serë Izmedu and good evening to you Dominik. I am happy to reveal who got the 5 points from Kalosia. Our 5 points went to...

ESTOGIUM!

Jasmin Ošman: Good luck to everyone tonight!

Dominik: Thank you Jasmin! Two nations left. The next nation left is Llalta.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase II 12/13

Postby Izmedu » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:30 pm

Dominik: Dobra vecer Llalta! Good evening Patricia, good to see you and your fabulous self.

Patricia: Hello my darlings! Guess who it is... BINGO!! It's me, the glamazon queen from Llalta! And I'm here with our all important votes. But first, let me do the stuff you always do blah blah blah anyways... Onto the fun part of WHF! The points! And our fabulous 5 points go to...

IZMEDU!

Dominik: Another lead switch! Thank you very much Llalta. Alright, we have one nation left. Axuva's vote will be the deciding vote for this festival.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Phase II 13/13

Postby Izmedu » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:35 pm

Dominik: Dobra vecer Axuva!... Busted signal on the last vote. Alright, don't worry.

Dominik: We got their 5 points... and their 5 points goes to...

BRITONISEA!

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:47 pm

After a tense voting process and close margins along the way, a winner of the World Hit Festival has now been revealed. The very winners of the Orchestra Special Edition were none other than Britonisea themselves, now having clinched their fourth win ever since triumphing in Altan, Kalosia, in the 42nd World Hit Festival. The cameras dawned upon Vhe Qi in the green room as the arena was bathed in the Britonish national colors, fans across the Naida cheering loudly for the winner. He was now instructed to go to the stage, with Dejan Mlakar waiting in the wings to pass over the trophy. Dejan himself greeted the new winner with a wink and a thumbs up.

Dominik: World! We have a winner! With 28 points, the winner of the 46th World Hit Festival is!...

BRITONISEA!!!

Dominik: Britonisea wins the World Hit Festival for the fourth time in their history, winning with Vhe Qi's “Dangerously in Love.” I know all of you in the arena are cheering and I know it's not going to stop, so please give your full attention and applause to the winner! Who will be performing again very soon!

The crowd cheered wildly once more as Vhe Qi was now on the stage, the official pass over of the trophy now being done.

Dominik: World, before we let the show end, we here at RTI have to thank everyone that has been responsible for making this show happen. Fabio, thank you again for letting us host for what is possibly the millionth time. Now, it's in your country's hands for the next edition, eh?

Dominik said the above with a wink.

Dominik: Thank you to the community, thank you to all the producers, the showrunners, technicians, and most of all, the singers, the music, and everyone participating here. You've all done a great job and you've all had a long road to get here. No matter where you placed, walk home proud.

Dominik: This has been the 46th World Hit Festival. And this is Dominik Gulin. Closing off the show is our winner, “Dangerously in Love,” by Vhe Qi. The stage and the world is now yours.

1. Britonisea 28
2. Izmedu 27
3. Normandy and Picardy 25
4. Kalosia 24
5. Axuva 15 (5 nations voted for, 5x1)
6. Todlichebujoku 15 (5 nations voted for, 5x0)
7. Estogium 12 (5 nations voted for)
8. Elam 12 (4 nations voted for)
9. Llalta 10
10. New Juan Carlos Land 9
11. Besen 7
12. Antahbrantahstan 6
13. Fatiman Federation 5
Last edited by Izmedu on Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Winner's Reprise

Postby Britonisea » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:40 pm

WINNER'S REPRISE

08. Britonisea
"Dangerously in Love" - Vhe Qí

Language(s): English
Lyrics: Vhe Qí, Kaela Thompson
Music: Vhe Qí, Daley Orion, Tom Stardust
Conductor: Elizabeth Norwood
Tune: YOHIO - My Nocturnal Serenade

From 4th place to 4th win! Britonisea wins the World Hit Festival 46 in spectacular fashion with "Dangerously in Love" by Vhe Qí.

For the first time ever, Britonisea has won the World Hit Festival outside of Kalosia - the nation where Britonisea won their first three World Hit Festival titles. An unknown singer, Vhe Qí stunned the Multiverse by taking the crown with his marmite entry, "Dangerously in Love" which was expressed to be Britonisea's most daring entry to the Festival. In a fact that has almost been muted out, Britonisea's win at the 46th World Hit Festival marks the 20 edition anniversary since Britonisea's first ever win when the nation beat Izmedu in a tense phase 3 showdown.

As Britonisea and Izmedu sits again at the top of the scoreboard (a sight which we have seen also at the previous edition of the WorldVision Song Contest), the pair seem to be riding through the international song competitions on autopilot and leaves many wondering how far and for how much longer both Britonisea and Izmedu can push their luck...

Review of who Vhe Qí is...

ORIGINAL BVC POST;
In what has been billed to be Britonisea's most explorative and out-there move at the World Hit Festival, Vhe Qí reassures everyone that he will make the nation proud.

For what will be the anniversary since Britonish TV Producer took the reigns of the World Hit Festival, his country are sending an entry which "doesn't align with the ordinary vision of the nation". Britonisea is sending Vhe Qí, a relatively unknown artist, to the contest with a big song which is bound to gain some attention across borders. Coming off of the rock-pop sent at the 45th World Hit Festival - where Britonisea placed 4th with 27 points - it seems as though some elements have persisted in this entry - Britonisea's 26th.

Britonisea's 26th participant is known as Vhe Qí, a 22 year old from the capital of the country and former host of the World Hit Festival, Doportedas. He submitted his song into BVC before the broadcaster was looking for an orchestral-themed song and they thought that this song (despite its rocky elements) was acceptable for the competition and a bit of a stab in the dark - it would be interesting to see how the song does...

ENTRY DETAILS
Below, you can find all of the main details about the entry...

Duration: 04:02
Main Vocalist: Vhe Qí
Puppet 1: Jaymes Pippin-Blake
Puppet 2: Jordan Georges
Lyricists: Vhe Qí, Kaela Thompson
Composers: Vhe Qí, Daley Orion, Tom Stardust

It was time for his performance. Vhe Qí walked on to the stage as the audience watched the postcard for Britonisea. He was unsure how the Izmeduan audience were going to react to this song, with the song being rather out there for a country such as Britonisea. It had been predicted that Britonisea would go down for a song down the Axis - Stop route which saw Britonisea gain 2nd place with 45 points (which was World Hit Festival's previous top score before the 40th World Hit Festival). The song, in the eyes of Vhe Qí, was amazing and a good change for Britonisea. Vhe Qí thought that the entry that was sent to last edition's World Hit Festival was out there for the nation and ultimately paid off. Vhe Qí was wearing something similar to this with his make up similar to the man on the right. The audience cheered Vhe Qí as the lights went down for him in the audience. He was hooked onto this large frame that had two other people hooked up on it, it looked as though they were all puppets on a string. Vhe Qí looked forward as the camera slowly moved forward passed the orchestral pit and towards him...

I've sacrificed it all for you, my friends and family.
Now I'm lead to think you didn't care for me.
(You're dangerously in love)
Oh I am so naive…in love...
Oh yes, with you I have lost my sense of identity,
Made to fit your vision

The colours that were appearing for the lights was a mixture of red and yellow, which the BVC delegation thought would be suitable colours to fit with the theme of puppets and all. Before the chorus started, they had not used the backing LED, however that was going to change with the start of the explosive chorus. Just before, however, he was on stage in the same position for the first verse with the Steadicam moving around him, the two other puppets. As the orchestra stopped playing with the xylophone/glockenspiel instrument being the only instrument playing, the lights were substitute for a lone spotlight lights coming from the audience making it look as though they were in an galactic world.

However as the chorus hit, the Steadicam and cameraman ran out the way that it came, with a wide shot of the stage being shown at this point as the stage exploded into red and yellow once again. This time, the stage followed suit with red and yellow squares being shown on the stage screens with a large pulsating skull right in the middle of the wall. The camera panned out from the skull, slowly losing height before moving last Vhe Qí who was still chained up. During the chorus, the top of the contraption moved up and down, with his hands having to move along with it...

I'm your puppet on a string,
Use me 'till my strings snap-ap-ap-ap-ap
Then you'll think of me and - snap! - you'll realise
You can't live without me.

So take advantage of me,
I know I'll have the last la-la-la-la-laugh.
I enjoy the pain, it makes your eyes glow gold.
I'm dangerously in...oh I'm in love.

The camera zoomed in very quickly as Vhe Qí screamed the last line into the microphone attached to his face. It seemed as though along with the orchestra, everything stopped. The strings kept on playing, acting as a bridge between the chorus and the next verse. The picture faded out, fading to black before another camera from behind Vhe Qí in a similar fashion to how it was done before. The camera started to circle around them, with him eyeing the camera up everytime it passed his face. This time, it seemed as though he was becoming a bit more resistant to the contraption moving his limbs up and down. His face, you could see, really was into the song as he expressed the hurt and desperation in his heart.

What is happening? You make my heart beat out of my chest
Because you treat your enemies better than you treat me.
(You're dangerously in love)
I'm the weak one, I know...in love.

The toxicity is suffocating, I am dying
And you are loving it

During the section right before the chorus (well, the pre-chorus), the little xylophone/glockenspiel interlude happened again. As he started singing about the toxicity, smoke machines from the floor stage started to fill up the stage as the wind machines made the smoke travel upwards towards Vhe Qí who started to smile right before the end of the pre-chorus. As Vhe Qí emphasised the word "it" he quickly shot a death glare towards the audience and camera which quickly moved away from him. The spotlight returned for this section.

Colours burst back on to the stage as the chorus came in once again. As he sang "puppet", he strongly ripped himself away from the contraption with the strings falling to his knees. The other puppets looked at Vhe Qí at the same time before they looked each other before they ran off the stage, with that being shown in a midshot of all of them. As they ran off the stage, the same camera quickly zoomed into the face of Vhe Qí who winked in to the camera. He moved to the edge of the stage where the orchestra pit was, singing over the talented musicians.

Use me 'till my strings snap-ap-ap-ap-ap

So take advantage of me,
I know I'll have the last la-la-la-la-laugh.
Dangerously in love
Oh I am in love!

As the sang the last section of the chorus, he turned his position as to show his body to the whole of the audience after making them face the audience. He screamed the last line into the microphone with the camera zooming out at this point with the moving LED image stopping. The skull combusted on the LED, with it being shattered to pieces.

As the medieval sounds acted as a filler between chorus and bridge, he marched himself back to centre stage before what was the bridge. He looked forward as he sang. The lights were different to how they were at the start, with the scene acting looking rather pretty in comparison to the general theme of the song.

Oh I love your Judas kiss
So dirty, so luring
I think I'm in love
You play to my weakness…

The lights circled around the arena before all meeting up at one point with Vhe Qí holding his hand out as he with bathed in white light. There was a pause in the song. The conductor could be seen holding their hand out as she stopped the orchestra from playing. Here, the two pictures between Vhe Qí and the conductor blended in before the camera quickly zoomed into Vhe Qí from afar as he started singing once again. He came in with a tiny bit more gusto than before, walking forward by the orchestra pits and towards the audience. The audience cheered audibly as he started to interact with them. There was a shot which panned over the orchestra pits and him standing in the middle of them. As he started on the second part of the final chorus, there was a shot that zoomed out from his microphone and mouth, similar to John Lundvik here.

Use me 'till my strings, they snap-ap-ap-ap-ap
Dangerously!

So take advantage of me,
I will have the last la-la-la-la-laugh.
I enjoy the pain, call me masochistic!
Dangerously in love

The camera zoomed out to witness everything that was going on the stage, panning across the orchestra pit - with some members of the Izmeduan World Hit Festival orchestra dramatically strumming to what was open of the craziest and probably one of the most difficult songs of this edition. During this section, Vhe Qí moved back to the contraption that he was hooked up on to at the start, with the camera focusing on the orchestra during this bit as someone tied him on to the board. As he came back singing, the camera advanced on him in a similar fashion to how it did it at the start of the song. He looked at the camera, tilting his head with a saddened expression on his face...the lights dimmed and focused on him as he finished the song...

I'm dangerously in love

The camera then zoomed out, with the stage turning to black and the orchestra pits being lit up in sparkling blue - in particular, the instrument which carried the song out. Right at the end of the song, the stage was empty with him standing in the middle of the stage by himself.

He raised the trophy in the air and shouted in the microphone, "Thank you everyone! Thank you all"
Last edited by Britonisea on Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63