NATION

PASSWORD

A Celebration in the Tropics (OOC Signup, MT, Human only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:29 pm

Democratic Republic Of Unified States wrote:Due to a nuclear holocaust, the DRUS begins to colonize the world. Under the leadership of Admiral Naga Feylani, they sweep across southern Africa, and crush the South Americans. They attempt to make contact with other survivors, in a futile attempt to create a diverse world. Nonetheless, their efforts fail, and there is one all powerful empire controlling the world.

In a shock twist, the provinces of Arabia and Siam exit the empire peacefully, wishing to be independent. This starts a chain reaction, and Neo Sovietum, The Texan theocracy and the Arafura coalition all secede from the empire. Unfortunately, within 100 years, a nuclear reactor explodes, destroying the Greater Japanese in a freak accident.

How about something indicating your ability to write in a thread largely devoted to social activity?
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:29 pm

"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Munkchester
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkchester » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:09 pm

Munkchester wrote:
New Edom wrote:
Unless you can link me to rps you have taken part in that involve more than 1-2 sentence responses, no, you may not join.

viewtopic.php?p=35520010#p35520010
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
Geordie city-state

Pro: Levellers, Agreement of the People
Anti: Grandees, Royalists, Oliver Cromwell

Rezmaeristan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezmaeristan » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:55 pm

New Edom wrote:
Rezmaeristan wrote:Signup Sheet
Nation Full Name: Kingdom of Rezmaeristan
Nation Head of State:Shah Iftag X
Nation Head of Government:Grand Vizier Dishram Telnikad
Guests Attending:Shahzid(Queen) Narishk, Crown Prince Iftag, Princess Azr'vin, Prince Ilam, Chairperson Enk'tya Nekush
Medical or security concerns: The Chairperson wishes to bring Syndicate Protection Bureau personnel with her. The SPB is the paramilitary wing of Rezmaeristan's sole legal political party, the Rezmaeristan Workers' Syndicalist Front. Royal guards will be sufficient security for the whole party if, due to its radicality, the SPB is deemed a threat.

I'm afraid your posts are not up to standard for this thread. I typically like to see two paragraph posts that are well written and engaging.

(Here goes)

"This meeting of the Council of Syndicates is now in session!" said Speaker Shikhlu Ashkbari. "Our first order of business is the question of the recent oil discoveries off the Far Shore."
Sidartag Nufkesh stood up.

"The speaker recognizes the Chief Officer of the Mining and Petroleum Syndicate."

"Which we must immediately exploit!" Nufkesh exclaimed . "Oil prices have been skyrocketing lately. The Mining and Petroleum Syndicate has therefore voted to approve exploration and production within the Far Shore".

Driyeb Umakhar, the Foreperson of the Nationwide Subcommittee on Territorial Waters rose.

"I object", he said. "The geological surveys show some of these oil fields exiting our territories. Besides, there's the risk of an oil spill affecting the cities of that region-"

"-For the better, I would assume" said Rishkun Tirwani. "We've already seen the effects of oil booms in Erma'il. It improved the economy there and-"

"How many non-Ermailu did it bring in? Men from outside the tribal region came in. Some of them even stayed and married local women. Is our tribe truly our tribe anymore? And more importantly, what does that say about their women?" accused Depik Indarvu.

A roar erupted.

"ORDER! ORDER!" shouted the Speaker. "And Counsellor Indarvu is asked to refrain from disparagement of the other tribes".

"As I was saying," replied Tirwani, "I don't see why it would not increase employment in the Far Shore region. As for Counsellor Indarvu's concerns, those can be addressed. What's most important is what it will do for our communities. Ermailu communities reported lower unemployment rates and higher average income, and GDP for the counties in which oil was drilled. Statistics back this up".

Umakhar finally got to finish. "Oil drilling there could cause conflict with bordering nations, not to mention fallout from a spill."

(That's all I got)
Pro:Cultural Nationalism, Traditionalism, Workers' Rights, Fascism, Legal Equality, Limited Immigration, Environment
Anti:Capitalism, Communism, Globalism, Progressivism, Mass Immigration, Imperialism, Equality of Outcome,
Rezmaeristan mostly represents my views, but in some ways represents stereotypes of fascist countries.
A South-Central Asian national syndicalist elected monarchy, isolated by mountains and deserts.
✠ (Put this in your Signature if you are a Fascist Nation!)
"Neither left, nor right, nor even center" - Official position of the Mouvement Populaire de la Revolution

I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family
Forum posts are non-canon if they conflict with the Factbook.
Accidental policies: No Sports

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:30 pm

Very well, accepted.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:31 pm

Rezmaeristan wrote:
New Edom wrote:
I'm afraid your posts are not up to standard for this thread. I typically like to see two paragraph posts that are well written and engaging.

(Here goes)

"This meeting of the Council of Syndicates is now in session!" said Speaker Shikhlu Ashkbari. "Our first order of business is the question of the recent oil discoveries off the Far Shore."
Sidartag Nufkesh stood up.

"The speaker recognizes the Chief Officer of the Mining and Petroleum Syndicate."

"Which we must immediately exploit!" Nufkesh exclaimed . "Oil prices have been skyrocketing lately. The Mining and Petroleum Syndicate has therefore voted to approve exploration and production within the Far Shore".

Driyeb Umakhar, the Foreperson of the Nationwide Subcommittee on Territorial Waters rose.

"I object", he said. "The geological surveys show some of these oil fields exiting our territories. Besides, there's the risk of an oil spill affecting the cities of that region-"

"-For the better, I would assume" said Rishkun Tirwani. "We've already seen the effects of oil booms in Erma'il. It improved the economy there and-"

"How many non-Ermailu did it bring in? Men from outside the tribal region came in. Some of them even stayed and married local women. Is our tribe truly our tribe anymore? And more importantly, what does that say about their women?" accused Depik Indarvu.

A roar erupted.

"ORDER! ORDER!" shouted the Speaker. "And Counsellor Indarvu is asked to refrain from disparagement of the other tribes".

"As I was saying," replied Tirwani, "I don't see why it would not increase employment in the Far Shore region. As for Counsellor Indarvu's concerns, those can be addressed. What's most important is what it will do for our communities. Ermailu communities reported lower unemployment rates and higher average income, and GDP for the counties in which oil was drilled. Statistics back this up".

Umakhar finally got to finish. "Oil drilling there could cause conflict with bordering nations, not to mention fallout from a spill."

(That's all I got)

Looks good, accepted.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:24 am

Hiya!

Is this RP still open to other guests?
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:39 am

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:Hiya!

Is this RP still open to other guests?

Yes, though just to let you know I'm now requesting roleplaying samples.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:23 pm

Signup Sheet
Nation Full Name: The Free State of Limburg
Nation Head of State: The Right Honourable Governor-general Theodorus Bovens
Nation Head of Government: The Right Honourable
Guests Attending: Generaal-majoor Hendrik van Limburg Stirum (Limburgse Landmacht)
Luitenant-Kolonel Isaak Savelaerse (Limburgse Luchtmacht)
Kapitein Anton van den Bergh (Vrij Limburgs Legioen)
Medical or security concerns: none
Writing Sample for those not in my region or regular RP partners:

German war cemetry, Lommel, western Limburg
17th of April, 2019
6:53 AM

Isaak Savelaerse took a drag from his dimly lit cigarette. He'd been waiting for the foreign minister for about twenty minutes now. He tried to be comfortable by leaning against the gate, but he was all but energetic at this time of morn, so he just watched the road, looking out for a big Mercedes. While the smoke filled his lungs, he observed the silver cross of David that shined in the morning sun. He'd received the ring from his father. This modest ring of steel with some silver patches survived the greatest crime against humanity ever committed: the holocaust. Savelaerse removed the cigarette from his mouth and got up. He turned himself away from the road before him, and looked at the German war cemetery behind him. Kapitein van den Bergh, an ideologue and chauvinist, could be seen inspecting the graves of the German soldiers. He squatted down next to many a grave, checking the name and unit on the gravestone, as well as the state of the graves themselves. Both men were fully dressed in their Dienstuniformen, or "service uniforms".

With a slightly distressed look on his long, thin face, Savelaerse rubbed his ring, before taking another drag on the fag in his right hand. While the nicotine and tarr reached his lungs, he could hear the noise of engines getting louder and louder. He turnt himself towards the road, and he saw a BMW approaching. He threw his cigarette on the ground, and crushed it beneath his air force boot. Once the BMW got relatively close to him, he raised his right hand and presented a salute.

Van den Bergh got on his feet and turned around, and watched as the black Bavarian car stopped in front of the gates. He turned around and hurried over towards the BMW. He moved next to his Jewish colleague and presented the two men that got out of the vehicle with a stiff salute. He watched as the first man, fully uniformed, got out of the vehicle after a chauffeur helped him to get out.

Generaal-majoor Hendrik "le Duc" van Limburg Stirum faced the two young men. His promotion to the rank of major general was a purely political one, because Hendrik was the rightful heir to the duchy of Limburg. The Theodorians had given him the rank of general as well as some ceremonial duties, but they never enshrined him or the noblemen that surrounded him into political offices. The duke sighed. He hated the fact that the military was bossing him around, forcing him to rise so early, and he also hated the fact that he never received the title of duke of Limburg. He did find solace in the fact that the Theodorians and Republicans had forced the king of the Netherlands to give up that title, though.

He casually tipped his peaked cap and turned himself to the minister of foreign affairs that found it more difficult to get out of the automobile than the duke did. Stirum looked around him for a moment, pretending not to see the minister of foreign affairs. He was in a really bad situation. To his left, a republican and staunch Catholic that wouldn't touch a glass of alcohol or even draw a smile while in uniform, a cutthroat that would report every minor inconsistency to the bureau, even if that meant ratting out his family and best friends. To his right, a jew. A son of an influential banker and communist in his early years, an oppurtunist and lawless hedonist in a baby-blue uniform.

The minister of foreign affairs, Frank Haassens, finally got out of the automobile and walked over towards the group of men who stood before the grand gate to the military cemetery.

"Gentlemen, thank you for coming. I'm sorry about summoning you here at these early hours, but I'm afraid that we've got to go over some issues that were on my mind."

He gestured over towards the entrance, and entered the cemetery, turning around to see whether the other men would follow him in. The three members of the military looked at each other in disbelief, and decided to follow the minister.

"I think German war cemetaries are very inspirational. I've been deeply impressed with the war and the history that surrounds it for as long as I can remember."

He then stopped and moved over towards two gravestones. The first reading: "Müller" and the second saying: "Unbekannter deutscher Soldat".

"I've always wondered, gentlemen. Are there more dead Müllers, or more dead unidentified German soldiers?", the minister posed, sporting a twisted smile.

Nobody answered. The silence that surrounded the cemetery was unbearable. Savelaerse, son to a Jewish woman and therefore a jew himself, started to feel very uncomfortable about this place.

"Why are we here, minister Haassens?" he asked, in a silent and cautious tone.

"Good, Savelaerse! Thought you would say something." he remarked, jovially.

"I brought you all here to tell you something. While we've got our own Müllers and unknowns dying off in Nova Capile, or, well, they will, don't you worry about that... Where was I? Oh, yes. You'll be sent to a grand ball in the splendid and powerful country of New Edom. International press has been right upon us ever since those C-130s landed in that liberal Kraut country. We're trying to maintain this image of "protecting freedom and democracy abroad", and we're going to need young and good military men to represent us so that we can get some PR triumphs."

He coughed and laughed about his own jokes and odd behaviour, and then said:

"I'll tell you why you've been picked, gents. If you don't like what I'm about to tell you, then you better find some place to cry, because I won't have time to worry about it. Mon Duc, you've been chosen because of your royal connections and pure blood. I can only congratulate the Governor-General about such a fine pick. Then over to you, Van den Bergh. You've been picked because the Governor-General personally found that both your ideas, physique and actions, should be things that our youth should strife towards. You're the model son of Limburg, boy, and I expect you'll act like it overseas as well."

The fat cat turned himself towards Savelaerse, and saw a packet of cigarettes that slightly peeked out of his blue uniform. "Hand me a fag will you?" he paused for a moment and waited for the young man to fiddle out a cigarette, lighted it, and continued:

"Well, David. To be quite fair with you, you've only been picked to show the world that we're very tolerant and friendly towards your people. Not every Israeli gets the rank of lieutenant-colonel, but you should make it look like they do."

The men that stood besides Isaak laughed, but Savelaerse remained silent. Isaak had been a great infantry leader, and both his bravery and cunning saved the lives of his men and earnt him awards. He'd volunteered to go abroad, but ever since the civil war ended, the government had no need for jews. All they seemed to want are people of their nation, not the nation of David, and Isaak lost more and more self-respect by the day.

"Glad that's sorted. Gents, thank you for coming. You're to board a commercial flight to Fineberg on Wednesday. My Duke, you will naturally fly first class, while Savelaerse and Van den Bergh will fly economy. There'll be a connecting flight to South Ceti, let me think, Cabazona Beach, or something like that? Ugh, I'm not very good at remembering things. Your flight will be on, ehm, Thursday. It's important that you lot fly there in casual clothing. We don't want any raised eyebrows or anything like that. You'll wear your mess dress at the grand ball, no need for your Dienstuniform. If there's any more that you need to deal with, you know how to contact me, but just to be sure: don't. Last thing you want me to do is to name you while speaking to the Governor-General, who knows what could happen? Either way, I've wasted enough of my time here. Thanks for stopping by on such short notice. I bet there's a cab service operating somewhere near us."

He got into the BMW and drove off, leaving the three attaché's stranded in some far-off German WWII cemetery.
Last edited by Vrijstaat Limburg on Wed May 01, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AmericanValues results

- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR

Hamidiye
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hamidiye » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:29 pm

Signup Sheet
Nation Full Name: Devlet-i ʿAlīye Hamidiye
Nation Head of State:
Sultan altinci Mustafa han, bin Selim, el Muzaffer Daima
Sultan Mustafa the sixth, the son of Selim, the Ever-victorious
Nation Head of Government:
Osman Necip pasa, grand vizier and high defterdar
Guests Attending:
Shezade Abdulkadir, designated successor of the Sultan
Medical or security concerns: His Imperial Highness will be accompanied by the customary 12 halberdiers and Ibrahim Pasha, our minister for foreign affairs.

[I have no Idea what you expect here. maybe my factbooks will help, link in signature.]
Last edited by Hamidiye on Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cives, floreat Europa
Opus magnum vocat vos
Stellae signa sunt in caelo
Aureae, quae iungant nos
-ПТН--ХЛО-
☪ 1881 - 193∞!
Pro: Social Authoritarianism, Kemalism, Militarism. Contra: liberalism, capitalism, communism, progressivism, religion

[ kebab intensifies ]
factbook link

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Wed May 01, 2019 12:24 pm

Alright, I posted a sample. Hope that it's good enough.

AmericanValues results

FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Wed May 01, 2019 1:29 pm

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:Alright, I posted a sample. Hope that it's good enough.

It's fine, you are accepted.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Wed May 01, 2019 1:30 pm

Hamidiye wrote:Signup Sheet
Nation Full Name: Devlet-i ʿAlīye Hamidiye
Nation Head of State:
(Image)
Sultan altinci Mustafa han, bin Selim, el Muzaffer Daima
Sultan Mustafa the sixth, the son of Selim, the Ever-victorious
Nation Head of Government:
(Image)
Osman Necip pasa, grand vizier and high defterdar
Guests Attending:
(Image)
Shezade Abdulkadir, designated successor of the Sultan
Medical or security concerns: His Imperial Highness will be accompanied by the customary 12 halberdiers and Ibrahim Pasha, our minister for foreign affairs.

[I have no Idea what you expect here. maybe my factbooks will help, link in signature.]

Generally your app is fine, I'd just like to see a sample of a bit of writing focusing on social interaction.

Solisian Union
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Solisian Union » Wed May 01, 2019 11:49 pm

Signup Sheet
Nation Full Name: The Solisian Federated Empire
Nation Head of State: Queen Meriall Satarana
Nation Head of Government: Prime Minister Atalaya Rivas
Guests Attending: Agustín Muñoz Grandes, the Solisian Secretary of War & President Harvine Smythe
^_^

Onnonsland
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Onnonsland » Thu May 02, 2019 8:33 am

Signup Sheet
Nation Full Name: the Protectorate of Onnonsland
Nation Head of State: Diana Hothwell
Nation Head of Government: Jennifer Gupta
Guests Attending: Amber Welstat (Under-Secretary of State for Cornellelia) and her husband Harry Welstat; Parminder Raj (Under-Sectetary of Finance for the Council of State)
Medical or security concerns: There are not concerns medically or in regard to security
Writing Sample for those not in my region or regular RP partners: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=383732&p=29401908&sid=5c38d5cd7b613dc48179d5ae94a64212#p29323240

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Thu May 02, 2019 9:26 am

Solisian Union wrote:Signup Sheet
Nation Full Name: The Solisian Federated Empire
Nation Head of State: Queen Meriall Satarana
Nation Head of Government: Prime Minister Atalaya Rivas
Guests Attending: Agustín Muñoz Grandes, the Solisian Secretary of War & President Harvine Smythe

Accepted.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Thu May 02, 2019 9:27 am

Onnonsland wrote:Signup Sheet
Nation Full Name: the Protectorate of Onnonsland
Nation Head of State: Diana Hothwell
Nation Head of Government: Jennifer Gupta
Guests Attending: Amber Welstat (Under-Secretary of State for Cornellelia) and her husband Harry Welstat; Parminder Raj (Under-Sectetary of Finance for the Council of State)
Medical or security concerns: There are not concerns medically or in regard to security
Writing Sample for those not in my region or regular RP partners: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=383732&p=29401908&sid=5c38d5cd7b613dc48179d5ae94a64212#p29323240

Accepted.

Late Roman Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Late Roman Empire » Thu May 02, 2019 12:04 pm

Signup Sheet
Nation Full Name: The Ancient Cornellian State of the Late Roman Empire
Nation Head of State: Imperator Caesar Titus Divus Augustus
Nation Head of Government: Imperator Caesar Titus Divus Augustus
Guests Attending: Imperator Caesar Titus Divus Augustus, Diva Augusta Livia Marcella, Imperial State Secretary Junius Ausonius
Medical or security concerns: the Diva Augusta is pregnant with her second child
"I swear by Almighty God that I will faithfully serve and obey the Divine Augustus, as our Lord and Master, and hold him alone as my true, dread sovereign and prince. I swear that I will serve him loyally until the hour of my death, on pain of damnation to my eternal soul." - the Imperial Oath of Allegiance (administered to the civil service and armed forces)

Woe to they who demand things of the Lord of the World, for he is neither so obliged nor amused.

Neue Regensburg
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neue Regensburg » Thu May 02, 2019 1:51 pm

Signup Sheet
Nation Full Name: Des Bundeskönigsrech Neue Regensburgs
Nation Head of State: König Peter IX
Nation Head of Government: Executive Council
Guests Attending:
Princess Sophia von Wittelsburg
Princess Christina von Wittelsburg
Medical or security concerns:
1st Lieutenant Damien Innenwelt and Captain Michael Cornelius would carry concealed firearms, as noblemen of the King's Guard assigned to protect the Royal Family. They would however present themselves as normal guests, being two of the youngest members of the Guard, and would cause no trouble.
Last edited by Neue Regensburg on Thu May 02, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.
We back

The Selkie
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Selkie » Thu May 02, 2019 2:28 pm

Good evening,
so, in my last post, Onnonsland, I interpreted Raj's bumping into someone as her bumping into Kay as you left it quite vague. If that is not the case and you actually meant someone else, then please say so and I will modify my post accordingly.
I play PT, MT and a bit FT. I am into character-RPs.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Silverport Dockyards Ltd.: Storefront - Catalogue

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Thu May 02, 2019 2:41 pm

Late Roman Empire wrote:Signup Sheet
Nation Full Name: The Ancient Cornellian State of the Late Roman Empire
Nation Head of State: Imperator Caesar Titus Divus Augustus
Nation Head of Government: Imperator Caesar Titus Divus Augustus
Guests Attending: Imperator Caesar Titus Divus Augustus, Diva Augusta Livia Marcella, Imperial State Secretary Junius Ausonius
Medical or security concerns: the Diva Augusta is pregnant with her second child

Accepted.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Thu May 02, 2019 2:42 pm

Neue Regensburg wrote:Signup Sheet
Nation Full Name: Der Bundeskönigsrech Neue Regensburg
Nation Head of State: König Peter IX
Nation Head of Government: Executive Council
Guests Attending:
Princess Sophia von Wittelsburg
Princess Christina von Wittelsburg
Medical or security concerns:
1st Lieutenant Damien Innerwelt and Captain Michael Cornelius would carry concealed firearms, as noblemen of the King's Guard assigned to protect the Royal Family. They would however present themselves as normal guests, being two of the youngest members of the Guard, and would cause no trouble.

Accepted

Onnonsland
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Onnonsland » Thu May 02, 2019 7:29 pm

I intentionally make things vague so that anyone could respond, Selkie. Your post need not be altered. :)

The Selkie
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Selkie » Fri May 03, 2019 12:36 am

Onnonsland wrote:I intentionally make things vague so that anyone could respond, Selkie. Your post need not be altered. :)

Wonderful! Sounds like a plan, then! : D
I play PT, MT and a bit FT. I am into character-RPs.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Silverport Dockyards Ltd.: Storefront - Catalogue

Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Fri May 03, 2019 2:11 pm

I'd be very glad if somebody were to engage with my characters, or set me up to engage with theirs. :)
New Edom wrote:Unwerth laughed. “Such hen lobsters are the Vionnans. But then, every Vionnan is half a sodomite."

Commissar of Revolutionary Action of the INTERNATIONAL SOCIALIST CONGRESS
Also responsible for Espicuta of Teremara, go check that region out for a friendly crew and a fulfilling MT role-playing experience!

iiWiki

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates