NATION

PASSWORD

A New Friend for the Huterric Union {PRIVATE}

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Wolvers
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Wolvers » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:13 am

"Also, are Neo Wolverian cars roadworthy?" asked one of the seven diplomats, one of which was brought as an expert in security: "We had some laments that some Neo Wolverian cars were not let in the nation. Is there a reason?"

"Jorge, what the hell does it have to do with the trade deals?" asked Mark to the diplomat.

"Anyhow" pointed Lukas: "We have a question: are AI citizens like me going to ne considered as items for as normal visitors? I know we should discuss it in a later forum, but I heard we are not well seen in some nations and actually some of us were sold as items despite passing the Turing tests."

Mark then nodded, and added: "yes, we agree on the deal. We too cannot export drugs of any kind, not even medical ones, so that was still out of question. As for weapons, is ok. We are already developing technologies for our armies, and we export them only to the closest allies."
II Wiki page of the Nation
Embassy Program (closed)
NS Stats are Russian propaganda
NWFNews 24 (not active) | I make designs only when in mood
Currently set in: Present days with FT stuff.
ΘΔ Nonhuman!

The Huterric Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Huterric Union » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:51 pm

“The issue with Neo Wolverian cars that were denied entry was that the steering wheel was on the wrong side of the car. In right driving countries he wheel is at the car’s left. In left driving countries it’s on the right. The cars that were declined were not built for our driving on left.” Dominic says. He turns to Mark, who asked how it had to do with trade deals. “Don’t be so abrasive. We export and import cars. Provided that the cars we import meet our standards.We manufacture planes quite frequently too. We can give you planes if your automobile companies make drive on left cars.”

Milán heads Lukas’ concern, and says to Tamsin “Pass me the copy of the constitution.” He receives a constitution and turns it over to Act 12, detailing the rights citizens have in Huterrica. He then flicks the page until it reads about the rights of AI Citizens. It states that as long as an AI machine has the ability to walk, it has the same rights as every other citizen. He did all of that in total silence, expecting Lukas to come up with his own opinion. It was worth noting the constitution is only legally allowed to be written in Huterric.
Dea Union Huterrikas - Der Huderischen Union - The Huterric Union
Welcome to the Huterric Union, where one can fight their own battles, form their own futures, and live in the knowledge that adventure and glory await all those who seek it.
From the soil to the stars, glory to you and your people.

About the Fatherland|Incumbent President: Loreta M. Martin

We do not use NS Stats (some, however, are close to canon).

New Wolvers
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Wolvers » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:26 am

"That is a fantastic news" replied Lukas in Huterric. Sentient Omnibots were known to not needing to learn a language but get a script on a internal translator. He was a passionate of languages.

"Well, I remember Jelenia Motors do make right hand drive cars, but the issue is another. There have been a resurgence of Neo Wolverian citizens deciding to travel the Huterric Union by their own car by shipping it, keeping the Neo Wolverian license plate and insurance, and yet they were rejected" said the diplomat.

"In any case" replied Mark: "I think we agree on a deal about nanochips, meat and vehicles. Those will pass the controls easily and without taxes added."

The whole talk ended. It was brief but it was effective.
Embassy Program (closed)
ΘΔ Nonhuman!

The Huterric Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Huterric Union » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:35 am

New Wolvers wrote:"That is fantastic news" replied Lukas in Huterric.

“Deat fantastisc nyed”

Dominic and Milán ended the recording, and they were happy to announce a free trade deal between New Wolverian and Huterrica. While stuff like meat and vehicles and technology were st the forefront of the talks, all the important details regarding a free trade deal were brought up and an agreement could be made. Milán announces it on his Twitter, @PresidentHT.

“We have about 1 hour until the CEOs of certain companies come in and talk to you about their desire to enter the Neo Wolverian market. But for now, let’s quickly head up to the top.” Dominic says with excitement.

The group get into a different, slower lift up to floor 180. “So, it is only good I let you know now that potentially I may become president in November’s elections. Each party sends its leader and deputy leader to run for the role, and seeing as the deputy leader of the winning party becomes head of senate and the Liberals won, I am de facto running for the role, though by the time we actually go for election the Liberals will have merged with the Greens to form the Freedom Party. Currently I’m leading in the opinion polls by 2%. So it is good that we seem to have a mutual respect for one another now, you and I.” Dominic says to Mark with a glimmer of hope. “Should I win Presidency then Milán gets relegated to Head of Congress”.

“The winner also has to give a speech at Lakeland Cathedral within two weeks of winning.” Milán notes. He doesn’t need to clarify what Lakeland Cathedral is, because it is so important in Huterric history that it has become its most famous and important landmark. It’s the only Cathedral not to be used for religious purposes, but instead for patriotic events and services, and it’s architecture is loosely similar to that of Lincoln Cathedral in the United Kingdom. “Typically all the candidates are in Lakeland on Election Day so they can give their speech the next day should they win. The tune ringing bells of the South Tower ring out our anthem, and the winner pre-picks a method to be change rung from the North Tower. It’s a truly spectacular service, both to witness and for you to actually be the one being celebrated. It’s a dream come true having the Lunaea chanted in my name every 12pm”

“However I will not keep my role if Dominic wins unless he wants me to. He can’t release who he will pick to become senators for the different aspects of life until a week before the election. It’s highly speculated of the current senate, only Rowan and Alice Wyncoll, Senator for Internal Affairs, will remain.” Tamsin says. Rowan pipes in and says “Alice is one intimidating bitch. She’s lovely, but she shouldn’t be messed with. Take care tomorrow, bud”

The elevator reaches the top floor after 1.5 minutes, and Milán announces to his friends “Behold, Lansadas.”
Welcome to the Huterric Union, where one can fight their own battles, form their own futures, and live in the knowledge that adventure and glory await all those who seek it.

New Wolvers
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Wolvers » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:52 am

The group of eight Neo Wolverian were amused by the landscape of Lansadas. The sky was in a very bright blue, skyscrapers making the skyline and a river flowing in the distance, with bridges, landmarks and the famous cathedral being viewed from above. The world looked tiny confronted with the landscape, and it was fantastic.

"Now this is something you do not see every day" replied Mark: "Looking at the citizens of this nation, from above, makes you wonder a lot of things".

Donaldo however could not bother to look at the panorama, as he received a call and was apparently a very important call, given how he looked worried.

He then looked at the President, and said: "PRESIDENTE! MARK! Julius Havendoff was found dead today! The Senator died!"

Mark was shocked to hear the news. the Senator was known to be the most expert of the nation about economics and was previously a ministry of economy, giving great results to New Wolvers after his job was done.
It was a sad news to hear.

"Well... I will contact the family soon to give my condolences, Don." said Mark, and continued: "So people, to celebrate in honor of the person who saved New Wolvers from collapsing seven years ago, I propose to go get a drink in his honor. Milan, Dominic, would you like to join us?"
Embassy Program (closed)
ΘΔ Nonhuman!

The Huterric Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Huterric Union » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:37 am

“Tamsin, get the shot glasses and the Apple vodka” Milán stated. The group were given a shot glad each and it was filled with apple flavoured vodka, from the depths of the state of Aclenia. “Fur Julius Havendoff” Milán proclaimed. Lukas translated this as “For Julius Havendoff”, but it was clear what was being said. The group then took the shot and had the glasses put away. “A very Huterric farewell. You should see a Lunkatian funeral. It’s wild.”

Meanwhile, Tamsin and Dominic are gossiping about congressmen. “Did you hear about Lucian Norwolk’s wife? She’s been having an affair. With her sister’s abusive ex husband. Not even classy either. It was discovered at a Touch and Go near Untrono.” Tamsin whispers. Dominic looks shocked, and responds very quietly “No way! What a bitch slut! But I mean, her husband is so staunch CLAP that I don’t really blame her.” It didn’t take long after arrival at the airport for it to become clear that Huterric people are incredibly gossipy as a base one, but depending on where they’re from it can get worse. All the Neo Wolverian diplomats could hear what was being said, and it was the first truly gossipy encounter they’d heard.

“Let’s head back down now. The CEO of Cathedral & Yeoman, Lacrimosa, and Haithem are all on floor 100. The talks don’t need to be recorded as it’s between companies and diplomats.” Milán says, fully aware of the gossip going round. In the lift down he shows Dom a note on his phone saying “He deserves it. I hope he gets voted out in November. You can’t say that poor people choose to have no money and deserve a seat in congress.” Noticing his guests are watching, he then says “Oh don’t sorry. We don’t do this to our guests. Hospitality. It’d be wrong. But we do love a good gossip, especially when the people involved are incredibly bad people.”

Back at floor 100, 2 women and one man are sat down ready to talk to the Neo Wolverian diplomats. Each have agreed to introduce themselves and their product one by one. A woman stands up. “Hello, my name is Lillian Arden. I identify as female and use she/her pronouns. I am the wealthiest LGBTQ+ identifying person on the planet, and the most successful transgender person in history. I am the CEO of Lacrimosa Technologies Limited. I hear you’re interested in our products. Do you have questions?”

Previous

Return to NationStates