NATION

PASSWORD

A Desert Predator in Scarlet Company (Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 09, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:05 pm

As Anax has just swallowed a piece of aubergine, he spots Aurelia, nodding to her, a serious look on his face.
"Ah, Aurelia, you're here. I have something I want to tell you. I did not appreciate the little stunt you pulled in front of our friends with your little toy. You perfectly knew we would do a light search, so I don't see why you would do this, except to mock us.
So, I now have an additional rule for you: from now on, all the weapons you're gonna carry have to be visible at all times. I don't care if you have to wear a bandolier over your clothes, that's non negotiable."
Anna, for her part, just watches the scene with her arms crossed, a neutral look on her face.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428571429 civilization, according to this one
I don't use NS stats

Change rate
: 1 Imperial Dollar = 1.86 NSD

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:19 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:As Anax has just swallowed a piece of aubergine, he spots Aurelia, nodding to her, a serious look on his face.
"Ah, Aurelia, you're here. I have something I want to tell you. I did not appreciate the little stunt you pulled in front of our friends with your little toy. You perfectly knew we would do a light search, so I don't see why you would do this, except to mock us.
So, I now have an additional rule for you: from now on, all the weapons you're gonna carry have to be visible at all times. I don't care if you have to wear a bandolier over your clothes, that's non negotiable."
Anna, for her part, just watches the scene with her arms crossed, a neutral look on her face.

Alshaahin, on the Potomac.
Large Dining Room. Princess Aurelia bint-Damir.

"Not to mock you, sorry if you understood it like that.", I corrected in the same strict tone, my smile vanishing. "But to test your people and procedures." I let a beat pass. "I knew it was a light search and I understood it was like ours... and this whole thing to be less of a serious operation and more of a training operation. Believe me, a Royal Kyrenaian Coast Guard light search would have less focused on my tits and more on actually doing the job." I shrugged. "However, if you insist, I will try to remember it."
I then clapped into my hand, my smile returning.
"But enough about that!", I said with a grin, which not quite reach my eyes, then moved forward, wrapping my arms around Anax, giving him a hug, then releasing him to do the same to Anna. "It's good to see you both in good health. I know what happened in New York... a tragedy. The chop's too good for that fellow you want me to execute!"
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:39 pm

"With all due respect Aurelia, answers Anax with a smile after the hug has ended, but yout tits are't exactly something you can miss, he says with a small chuckle.
And about New York, you're right. I got out alive, but the time Ii passed in quarantine was one of the worst in my life.
Plus, cleaning the whole city will take us to then end of the year, especially digging up and disposing of all the bodies in Central Park, as well as decontaminating the place. On the bright side, we won't take long to repopulate the place, seeing the number of people the CBP are currently processing.
-And as for taking care of Agent Aaron Keener, and Lieutenant Colonel Charles Bliss, continues Anna, we already did this morning. Your grandmother was right, the sabre she gifted Anax is really good for cutting heads. Keener was gone in an instant.
Pavel, on the other hand, had to do it three times on Bliss.
-Just like with Mary Stuart, says Anaximander.
-Indeed, except Bliss didn't wore a red dress, and that he was actually happy that we took care of it ourselves, rather than giving the work to shitheads that are on the same level as the bastards in the tribal zones of Pakistan. His words, not mine. Don't worry, she says to Aurelia, even though Pavel didn't succeeded on the first try, Alicia shot Bliss in the head before the second blow. And I was ready to do the same with Keener, if Anax had missed."
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:11 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:"With all due respect Aurelia, answers Anax with a smile after the hug has ended, but yout tits are't exactly something you can miss, he says with a small chuckle.
And about New York, you're right. I got out alive, but the time Ii passed in quarantine was one of the worst in my life.
Plus, cleaning the whole city will take us to then end of the year, especially digging up and disposing of all the bodies in Central Park, as well as decontaminating the place. On the bright side, we won't take long to repopulate the place, seeing the number of people the CBP are currently processing.
-And as for taking care of Agent Aaron Keener, and Lieutenant Colonel Charles Bliss, continues Anna, we already did this morning. Your grandmother was right, the sabre she gifted Anax is really good for cutting heads. Keener was gone in an instant.
Pavel, on the other hand, had to do it three times on Bliss.
-Just like with Mary Stuart, says Anaximander.
-Indeed, except Bliss didn't wore a red dress, and that he was actually happy that we took care of it ourselves, rather than giving the work to shitheads that are on the same level as the bastards in the tribal zones of Pakistan. His words, not mine. Don't worry, she says to Aurelia, even though Pavel didn't succeeded on the first try, Alicia shot Bliss in the head before the second blow. And I was ready to do the same with Keener, if Anax had missed."

"Aw...", I made, "And here I looked forward to showing you the entire rite..."
To be honest, it was a bit of a bummer, that they had already taken care of it and it wasn't me being a psychopath. I did not enjoy applying the Weight of the Axe, it was a duty like many others, but I had wanted to show the rite that went along with it.
"Well... another time.", I finished.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:23 pm

"Yeah, maybe another time, replies Anna. Don't worry, you'll understand tomorrow why we did it before you arrived, both for personal and political reasons."
Before the Empress can continue, Alicia enters the room, and goes to them.
"Princess, she greets Aurelia with a nod. Anax, Anna, we just finished the dissection of the limos, nothing to report.
-Good, answers Anna. So, what now? Do we leave? she asks her husband.
-Unless Aurelia or someone else has something planned, replies the Emperor as he looks at the Princess, yes we'll be leaving. Tell the choppers to be ready for Special Patrol Extraction at the helipad and bow.
-Roger that, replies Alicia as she presses her left index finger on her throat microphone, before speaking to relay the message.
-So, Aurelia, if you don't have anything planned, we'll take our leave. Thanks for this evening, and for the food." finishes Anna
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:16 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:"Yeah, maybe another time, replies Anna. Don't worry, you'll understand tomorrow why we did it before you arrived, both for personal and political reasons."
Before the Empress can continue, Alicia enters the room, and goes to them.
"Princess, she greets Aurelia with a nod. Anax, Anna, we just finished the dissection of the limos, nothing to report.
-Good, answers Anna. So, what now? Do we leave? she asks her husband.
-Unless Aurelia or someone else has something planned, replies the Emperor as he looks at the Princess, yes we'll be leaving. Tell the choppers to be ready for Special Patrol Extraction at the helipad and bow.
-Roger that, replies Alicia as she presses her left index finger on her throat microphone, before speaking to relay the message.
-So, Aurelia, if you don't have anything planned, we'll take our leave. Thanks for this evening, and for the food." finishes Anna

When Alicia entered, I left my greetings to her at a court nod and a simple "Colonel."
While the three of them were talking, I wondered: Why did they not want us to show them our method of dealing with such people? Personally, I could easily understand, the will for revenge.
But politically? Did they see it as us intruding into the sovereignity of the Empire if they asked us beforehand? Did they not want me to do it? Did they...
Anna tore me out of my thoughts: "So, Aurelia, if you don't have anything planned, we'll take our leave. Thanks for this evening, and for the food."
I smiled at her. "It was our pleasure, although next time, you can come without all of that weaponry! We'll have a buffet regardless!", I said teasingly and moved to hug Anna again, even kissed her onto her cheek in a friendly way. That done, I grinned at her. "Oh, and if there's the chance, I'm going to lend me your husband and have a dance with him, okay?"
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:41 pm

"We shall see that in due time, replies the Empress, before having her hair retied by her husband, before the Imperial Couple and Alicia put back their balaclavas, their shades and their helmets on their heads, but not without Anax and Anna exchanging a quick kiss on the lips. With that said, the two women get down to the bow of the ship, while Anax takes the direction of the helipad.
As he arrives there, he sees that the MH-6 carrying the samples have already taken off. In his place, his Squadron is standing, busy attaching their harness to a long rope, two squads per rope.
"There you are! calls Phillip as he waves him over, while he finishes to check the carabiners on Mark's back. So, how did it go? he asks loudly, thanks to the noise of the Black Hawks hovering above their heads.
-Not bad, we'll just need to clear the situation between Alicia and Aurelia and we'll be good! replies Anax as Yuri starts to attach him to the rope.
-Yeah, sad it happened! calls Michael Dempsey, Alpha 1-5, from the other rope, where he's standing.
-Don't worry, Damir wants them to have a private heart-to-heart, and then it'll be good! I guess.
-All right, time to saddle up boys!" says the voice of one of the pilots in their earpieces, before the two groups are lifted in the air, all of them attached to the rope. After a few seconds, Anax spots the two helicopters carrying his wife's Squadron as well, before the four Black Hawks take the way back to Blachkov DC, and the safety of the Imperial Compound.
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:51 am

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:"We shall see that in due time, replies the Empress, before having her hair retied by her husband, before the Imperial Couple and Alicia put back their balaclavas, their shades and their helmets on their heads, but not without Anax and Anna exchanging a quick kiss on the lips. With that said, the two women get down to the bow of the ship, while Anax takes the direction of the helipad.
As he arrives there, he sees that the MH-6 carrying the samples have already taken off. In his place, his Squadron is standing, busy attaching their harness to a long rope, two squads per rope.
"There you are! calls Phillip as he waves him over, while he finishes to check the carabiners on Mark's back. So, how did it go? he asks loudly, thanks to the noise of the Black Hawks hovering above their heads.
-Not bad, we'll just need to clear the situation between Alicia and Aurelia and we'll be good! replies Anax as Yuri starts to attach him to the rope.
-Yeah, sad it happened! calls Michael Dempsey, Alpha 1-5, from the other rope, where he's standing.
-Don't worry, Damir wants them to have a private heart-to-heart, and then it'll be good! I guess.
-All right, time to saddle up boys!" says the voice of one of the pilots in their earpieces, before the two groups are lifted in the air, all of them attached to the rope. After a few seconds, Anax spots the two helicopters carrying his wife's Squadron as well, before the four Black Hawks take the way back to Blachkov DC, and the safety of the Imperial Compound.

I stood at the bow, when they departed, waving.
I was aware of the diplomatic thunderclouds assembling at the horizon, Kyrenaian media outlets openly calling the Empire an unstable regional power, the issues with our own sphere of influence, so many things, which were currently going on.
Dad's dislike of especially Pavel and the less-then-stellar opinion, which he had of Anax and Anna. Grandmother's own attitude, a bit Grandmotherly (who could hold it against her, she was old enough to be their grandmother?) and also quite self-confident. Kyrenaia was an old country, a lot of history and tradition, quite a few in the political establishment saw the Empire as a bunch of upstarts at best.
The other four Ilkhans were a good example: Idris and Amina were, from the political side of things, cautious, same with Sarah-Ilkhana, who had the gigantic shoes of her father to fill. Dardan and Aynur, as well as Okan, the Ilkhan, Ilkhana and a Prince of Megido, were rather negative in their opinion, especially Okan saw them as too full of themselves, militaristic, petty and uneducated people completely unsuited for their jobs (of course, none of them had said that publically). Ilkhana Fadi, of Fenchu, was rather neutral.
And Grandmother, politically, was cautiously extending a hand, which was why we were here, but personally, she did not think too highly of Anax's Grandfather.
I stopped waving after a minute and when I felt two arms wrapping around me, Dad resting his head on my shoulder. He exhaled. I knew, he wanted to say something, but held back.
"Say it.", I said.
"This one's going to be fun.", he mumbled into my ear, "You were brilliant, though!"
I nodded. "Thanks, Dad." I knew he meant the stunt with the claw knife. "Anax demands of me to wear all my armament completely visible from now on. I thought about it, that he'll get, what he wants."
"I'm fine with it in general and... when we get ready tomorrow, show me the particulars.", Dad requested and I nodded. "Sorry about the whole molesting thing."
"Did you grope me?", I asked, quite sharply, putting my hands on his, "No, you didn't. You were literally bound. And Alicia will know, that I don't like that sort of 'joke'."
"I think, that she already gets the idea.", he said and I turned in his arms, facing him, putting my arms around him. "You would like to sleep in my bed tonight?" I nodded. "When the bug-searchers have finished."
I nodded again.
Needless to say, that I slept with my head on Dad's shoulder, snuggled up to him like only a daughter could snuggle up to her Dad, seeking the warmth and protection. He had an arm wrapped around my shoulders. My psychologist had told me, that this was okay, so I trusted that person.
In any case, I awoke well-rested the next morning.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:13 pm

As the Princess thought, diplomatic thunderclouds were indeed assembling on the horizon.
For each fault that the Sultanate had to say about the Empire, the same could be saud the other way.
But for now, time had come to trulyget down to business, and that was the thought in the Emperor's and Empress's minds, as they flew back to their Palace, suspended hundred of feets in the air to helicopters by ropes and harnesses.
The following day was, for them, the day where some things had to be said, and they knew that neither party involved was going to be happy about it.
But for now, the Imperial Couple was going to have a good night rest, to be up and ready for the days to come.

Sunday, March 3rd, 8.00AM
Pentagon Lagoon Yacht Basin, Main Pier

On this Sunday morning, a few clouds are in the sky, hiding the sun at times as they move, carried by the light breeze coming from the West.
For Michael Foxter, the next Secretary of State of the Empire, this is his first welcoming of a foreign guest for a state visit. The young man of 38 years old, 1.85m high, with blonde hair and green eyes, is currently standing with his hands behind his back at the end of the red carpet, clad in a black suit with a red tie; while in front of him, an honor guard composed of personnel from the Air Force, Navy, and Imperial Guard, are standing in two rows, their M14 rifles on their right side, the stocks on the ground and their right hands on the muzzles.
On the left, the American Imperial Air Force Band, ready to play Hail To The Chief when the gangplank will finally be lowered, and on the right, near the bow of the ship that is showing his starboard side to the pier, an eight-wheel crane truck from the 14th Engineer Regiment of the Imperial Guard, ready to unload the three armored limousines from the Alshaahin.
And, most importantly, behind him, a motorcade composed of 15 black Chevrolet Suburban SUVs, 10 Lenco Bearcats Armored SUVs, and more than 30 motorbikes are waiting, with a lot of Imperial Guards near them, clad in full black tactical gear, wearing balaclavas and helmets with bulletproof visors on their heads. Above their heads, a group of four Black Hawks are circling, M134 Vulcan Miniguns on both sides, along with snipers armed with M110 rifles.

"Damn, why did it had to happen this way? grumbles Michael under his breath as he waits.
-Feeling troubled, my dear?" asks the woman beside him.
Despite having entered her sixties a few months ago, one could say that Duchess Jane Melnik was easily ten to fifteen years younger. The Empress's mother was looking very somilar to her daughter, except her eyes were brown instead of green. In her long black hair, a small blue lock was visble at the front. As for clothes, she was wearing a simple grey business suit, with a white shirt and a grey sweater visible underneath. Her black shoes were polished and shining, just like the Secretary's.
-Not at all, Duchess, replies the Secretary of State, it's not my job for now. I'm just trying to understand them, but this time, I admit I've failed. Seriously, how do you call someone helping you in a dire situation, only to mock you the next second?
-I don't call him, I ignore him, replies Jane with a small smirk. Anyway, we have a job to do, she adds as she spots the gangplank starting to be lowered.
As it does, the fanfare starts playing, the honor raise their rifles, holding them vertically in front of them, while the Secretary of State advance on the red carpet, towards the gangplank and the yacht.
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:20 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:As the Princess thought, diplomatic thunderclouds were indeed assembling on the horizon.
For each fault that the Sultanate had to say about the Empire, the same could be saud the other way.
But for now, time had come to trulyget down to business, and that was the thought in the Emperor's and Empress's minds, as they flew back to their Palace, suspended hundred of feets in the air to helicopters by ropes and harnesses.
The following day was, for them, the day where some things had to be said, and they knew that neither party involved was going to be happy about it.
But for now, the Imperial Couple was going to have a good night rest, to be up and ready for the days to come.

Sunday, March 3rd, 8.00AM
Pentagon Lagoon Yacht Basin, Main Pier

On this Sunday morning, a few clouds are in the sky, hiding the sun at times as they move, carried by the light breeze coming from the West.
For Michael Foxter, the next Secretary of State of the Empire, this is his first welcoming of a foreign guest for a state visit. The young man of 38 years old, 1.85m high, with blonde hair and green eyes, is currently standing with his hands behind his back at the end of the red carpet, clad in a black suit with a red tie; while in front of him, an honor guard composed of personnel from the Air Force, Navy, and Imperial Guard, are standing in two rows, their M14 rifles on their right side, the stocks on the ground and their right hands on the muzzles.
On the left, the American Imperial Air Force Band, ready to play Hail To The Chief when the gangplank will finally be lowered, and on the right, near the bow of the ship that is showing his starboard side to the pier, an eight-wheel crane truck from the 14th Engineer Regiment of the Imperial Guard, ready to unload the three armored limousines from the Alshaahin.
And, most importantly, behind him, a motorcade composed of 15 black Chevrolet Suburban SUVs, 10 Lenco Bearcats Armored SUVs, and more than 30 motorbikes are waiting, with a lot of Imperial Guards near them, clad in full black tactical gear, wearing balaclavas and helmets with bulletproof visors on their heads. Above their heads, a group of four Black Hawks are circling, M134 Vulcan Miniguns on both sides, along with snipers armed with M110 rifles.

"Damn, why did it had to happen this way? grumbles Michael under his breath as he waits.
-Feeling troubled, my dear?" asks the woman beside him.
Despite having entered her sixties a few months ago, one could say that Duchess Jane Melnik was easily ten to fifteen years younger. The Empress's mother was looking very somilar to her daughter, except her eyes were brown instead of green. In her long black hair, a small blue lock was visble at the front. As for clothes, she was wearing a simple grey business suit, with a white shirt and a grey sweater visible underneath. Her black shoes were polished and shining, just like the Secretary's.
-Not at all, Duchess, replies the Secretary of State, it's not my job for now. I'm just trying to understand them, but this time, I admit I've failed. Seriously, how do you call someone helping you in a dire situation, only to mock you the next second?
-I don't call him, I ignore him, replies Jane with a small smirk. Anyway, we have a job to do, she adds as she spots the gangplank starting to be lowered.
As it does, the fanfare starts playing, the honor raise their rifles, holding them vertically in front of them, while the Secretary of State advance on the red carpet, towards the gangplank and the yacht.

Alshaahin, Pentagon Lagoon Yacht Basin, Main Pier.
Promenade Deck. Princess Aurelia bint-Damir.

It would be a weird day. I had that in my urine.
Despite having rested well, on my father's shoulder, we had awoken early and had spent the time preparing ourselves, both from the looks-side as well as from the last data. Newspapers back home mostly either did not report about us being here or they reported extensively - and most of it wasn't good. There were some outlets, which openly condemned our visit, others openly commented on the appropriateness of our security escort, not only for the security, but also for the insult it was in the eyes of Kyrenaia... and others again were critisizing, that the delegation was this large.
The incidents of last night were mentioned nowhere.
Well, small blessings.
I was with Dad, Captain Naqib giving a last minute briefing. Basically, the escort would do their thing, then Dad and I would meet with Michael Foxter, the Secretary of State, and the Duchess Melnik, who waited at the end of the red carpet. My and Dad's Handmaidens, Miss Tayaran and Sarina, would follow us, Princess Fara and the Admiral following us.
Dad had asked and the others had agreed, that if Anax wanted to see all weapons on me, he would see all weapons on all of us.
I was not sure, if he would like it.
In any case, when the time came, one of the Alshaahin's crew stepped to the gangplank, a Ney in his hand - a Ney was a light, wooden flute, which was used by sailors all over Kyrenaia for entertainment and board signals, by now only in traditional ceremonies.
The note he played was loud and shrill, announcing the arrival of an envoy of the Sultana of Kyrenaia.
Then, the ten men of the 61st, in full Pattern 2019 Infantry Armour, rifles shouldered, went down the gangplank, followed by the six men of the Tabardariyya, poleaxes shouldered, stopping once the last was on the ground. In absolute silence and with a precision, that would make robots envious, the men turned, one half to the left, the other to the right, made three steps and turned on their heels again.
Then, facing the red carpet again, they went down on their knees, the axes and rifles leaning against the shoulders.
Then, Dad and I came down.
Dad wore his uniform of the Utica Metropolitan Police, a KGS-18 Handgun quite obviously on his left hip, a sabre in a dark sheath on the right, a ceremonial weapon. A very sharp ceremonial weapon.
I, walking behind him, wore HGA School Uniform. On my own hip sat a KGS-18, on my other hip a sabre - not a ceremonial weapon - three throwing knifes sat on the belt behind my back, quite openly visible, plus a sheath on my lower leg, which was home to a Type 5 Sabre Dagger. My hair was open, combed and cared for, but not styled, still springing as if this was a commercial for a new hair mouse.
Behind us, Miss Tayaran and Sarina wore the black Altanafus min la Shay and went, quite literally, fuck all. Besides an assortment of knifes and daggers, which would make a professional cook look at his knife block and feel underequipped both there and somewhere else, they both had a Gabha Blacksmiths Limited Pistol, Automatic, Model 2010 on their hips, reserve clips easily accessible on their backs, plus, in their hands, a KGS-27 Automatic Shotgun each, the ones with the 100-round box magazines.
Anax wanted to see all weapons, he got to see them all.
He would not like that.
At the foot of the ramp, Dad and I linked arms, the current generation of Kyrenaia, the generation of my father and my Grandmother, symbolically linking arms with the next one. Then we went forward, stopped three steps in front of Foxter and the Duchess Melnik, who looked almost as if she could be Anna's big sis, not her mother.
I saw the charming glint in Dad's eyes, which told me, that he thought similar.
We bowed our heads lightly.
"Good morning.", Dad greeted, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mister Foxter, a shame what happened to your predecessor... may your time in office be blessed and long." Dad let a beat pass, his smile morphing into a charming one as he turned to Melnik. "The Duchess Melnik... I did hear quite a few things about you, yet everyone of these little evildoers failed to mention your beauty - with duest of respect, you could pass as your daughter's older sister!"
He let a beat pass as he rose to his full height, which was 1.83 metres - still, with the dignity and strength with which he held himself, he might as well be 3.66 metres tall.
"To introduce myself, I am Prince Damir ibn-Razia, Special Ambassador of the Sultanate of Kyrenaia and carrier of the Will of its Sultana.", he introduced himself, "To my side, the next generation of Kyrenaia, Special Junior Ambassador and Princess of the Ilkhanate of Utica, as well as my daughter, Princess Aurelia bint-Damir."
I bowed my head lightly. "A pleasure to meet you both.", I said with a smile.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:55 am

When the gangplank is lowered, and the Kyrenaians disembark, making their little demonstration, Michael and Jane watch with neutral looks in their eyes. Although the Kyrenaians might find this precision drill impressive, both of them knew the Imperial Guard, as well as the other Armed Forces, had nothing to envy to these guys.
The same could be said for the number of weapons carried, that didn't impress them at all. In fact, they were rather satisfied to see them in the open, showing that they agreed to abide by the rules told by the Emperor the previous night.
"Prince Damir, Princess Aurelia, replies the Secretary of State as he bows his head lightly, allow me to welcome you to the American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle, or, as you call it nowadays, an unstable regional power, he adds with a small chuckle, before becoming serious again. May the Scarlet Eagle Spirits bring their calming breeze to the Sultanate. It's an honor to meet you as well. And thank you for your words about Mr Raskievitch. Even though I didn't know him much, I always try to honor his memory everyday since I took up the position.
-Oh, Prince, you flatter me too much! answers Jane with a small laugh.That said, I hope you're sincere in your words. I must say, I'm glad to see you have listened to my son-in-law rule, he will be glad to know that. Although if I may say, don't expect anyone around here to be impressed by your loadout. In occasions like these, it's the norm for us.
Anyway, I believe you were four guests, if I'm not mistaken?" finishes the Duchess.
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:38 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:When the gangplank is lowered, and the Kyrenaians disembark, making their little demonstration, Michael and Jane watch with neutral looks in their eyes. Although the Kyrenaians might find this precision drill impressive, both of them knew the Imperial Guard, as well as the other Armed Forces, had nothing to envy to these guys.
The same could be said for the number of weapons carried, that didn't impress them at all. In fact, they were rather satisfied to see them in the open, showing that they agreed to abide by the rules told by the Emperor the previous night.
"Prince Damir, Princess Aurelia, replies the Secretary of State as he bows his head lightly, allow me to welcome you to the American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle, or, as you call it nowadays, an unstable regional power, he adds with a small chuckle, before becoming serious again. May the Scarlet Eagle Spirits bring their calming breeze to the Sultanate. It's an honor to meet you as well. And thank you for your words about Mr Raskievitch. Even though I didn't know him much, I always try to honor his memory everyday since I took up the position.
-Oh, Prince, you flatter me too much! answers Jane with a small laugh.That said, I hope you're sincere in your words. I must say, I'm glad to see you have listened to my son-in-law rule, he will be glad to know that. Although if I may say, don't expect anyone around here to be impressed by your loadout. In occasions like these, it's the norm for us.
Anyway, I believe you were four guests, if I'm not mistaken?" finishes the Duchess.

Pentagon Lagoon Yacht Basin, Main Pier. Princess Aurelia bint-Damir.
Dad bit back a laugh at Foxter mentioning the thing about the 'unstable regional power', but I had to hide my grin behind my hand and a cough. He was worse then their intelligence agency - he believed, that the opinion of some press outlets was shared by the government!
Admittedly, truth was, that they were uncomfortably close to the truth, but they did not know a few sentences, which went along with it - besides, the recent months did not really speak for the stability of the Empire.
"Thank you, Mister Foxter.", Dad said, "Here's to hoping, that there will be more pleasant messages exchanged between us then under your predecessor."
It was surprising, that Foxter did not remark on the absence of a greeting and blessing by Dad. Those were reserved for Anax.
"I assure you, that it is the honest truth.", Dad said to the Duchess Melink with a small smile, "As for the other points, we kind-of figured, that it was the norm for you people, because it led to a few clashes and unpleasant moments back in Utica. Let's hope, that similar things will not happen here." He smiled pleasantly. "As for your son-in-law's rule, we are his guests and who would we be to defy the master in his own house? Someone has to demonstrate him good manners, after all."
He let a beat pass.
"Now, as for the other two guests..." He looked over his shoulder, where a second sound was played on the Ney, this one a different signal.
The soldiers rose and stood at attention, again with a precision, which would make robots envious, while the Tabardariyya rose to shoulder their axes.
First, Fara descended, dressed in the white blue dress of a soldier of the Armies of the Five Deserts, the rank insignia of a Sergeant of the Mechanized Corps proudly displayed as if it were a Field Marshal's Rank Insignia. She even wore the capelet and high-heeled armoured boots, striking an impressive figure.
Behind her was the gigantic wardrobe of Admiral Abbas Lahia, dressed in full blue dress, with the deep red, black fur lined overcoat over his shoulders. He was, by his simple built, an impressive figure and that he was lean and muscular underneath it did not make him less impressive.
Safe for the sabres, Fara's with a tassel in silver, which showed her status as a slayer of a dangerous beast, both had no visible arms on them.
They were both followed by a Handmaiden and a young attache in uniform of the Fleet Ground Forces, the Handmaiden carrying a similar loadout to Sarina and the FGF-officer a service sidearm and a sabre.
The message was simple: The Admiral carried with him the Authority of the Sultan's Navy. He did not need to carry a small arsenal with him. Fara went along with him.
They linked arms at the bottom of the gangplank, the symbolic closing of ranks of the Sultan's Navy and of the Armies of the Five Deserts.
When they arrived, Dad spoke up: "Mister Foxter, Jane-Khana, if I may introduce, Princess-Sergeant Fara bint-Dardan and Admiral Abbas Lahia. Admiral, Princess-Sergeant, Mister Foxter, Secretary of State, Jane-Khana, the Duchess Melnik."
"It's a pleasure.", Fara said, then looked to Dad and spoke in Kyrenaian: "And you stop with that Princess-Sergeant nonsense. Unless you want me to call you Prince-Sheriff!"
Dad grinned and nodded, then turned back.
The Admiral remained silent.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:27 pm

When Aurelia coughs, Micheal sees perfectly that she is hiding a laugh, and understands what she's thinking. For the young Secretary of State, at this moment, all Kyrenaians are the same, whether it is the press or the government, and so he doesn't sya anything to correct his statement. Laugh all you want now, enjoy it while it lasts. he simply thinks without saying anything, his face betraying no emotion. As for the greetings, he knew perfectly he wasn't the Emperor or the Empress, so the blessings weren't for him to be received.
"Indeed, I sincerily hope our interactions will be more cordial, he replies to the Prince.
-Well, it's not all the time like this, replies Jane to Damir to clarify. You saw it, my daughter doesn't carry her rifle with her at all times. Anyway, they leanred from their mistakes in Utica, so that's a good thing." Even though she couldn't be sure, the Duchess was willing to bet that the Prince had just made a jab at her daughter and her husband with his remark about good manners. She would be sure to relay it to them, and she was sure they wouldn't like it.
As Fara and the Admiral descend the gangplank, Foxter and the Duchess detail them with neutral smiles on their faces.
"Princess, Admiral, welcome to the Empire, simply says the Secretary of State as he is introduced. An honor to meet you both, he adds with a nod.
-Likewise, continues Jane with a nod too.
-Well, now that everyone is here, I'll leave them into your care Duchess, continues Foxter as he turns to the Duchess, before turning back to the Kyrenaians. Sorry, but as you can guess, there's still so much work to do at the Department after Andrei's death, so I got to go. I'll see you this afternoon for the thesis presentation of the Emperor and Lieutenant Colonel Smetov. Duchess, he continues as he turns to Jane, takes her hand and breathes a kiss onto it, good luck. Prince, Princesses, Admiral, he adds as he nods to the Kyrenaians
-Like I would need it, simply replies Anna's mother as the Secretary of State walks back the red carpet the way he came before a set of three grey Cadillac Escalades SUVs with lights, escorted by five police bikes, stop at the end. Before the chauffeur of the middle Escalade can get off and open the door for Foxter, the latter gets inside by himself, and the small convoy departs the Pier.
-So, now, before we move, I need to have a few words with your limousine drivers, to see the procedures with them," finishes the Duchess with a serious tone.
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:30 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:When Aurelia coughs, Micheal sees perfectly that she is hiding a laugh, and understands what she's thinking. For the young Secretary of State, at this moment, all Kyrenaians are the same, whether it is the press or the government, and so he doesn't sya anything to correct his statement. Laugh all you want now, enjoy it while it lasts. he simply thinks without saying anything, his face betraying no emotion. As for the greetings, he knew perfectly he wasn't the Emperor or the Empress, so the blessings weren't for him to be received.
"Indeed, I sincerily hope our interactions will be more cordial, he replies to the Prince.
-Well, it's not all the time like this, replies Jane to Damir to clarify. You saw it, my daughter doesn't carry her rifle with her at all times. Anyway, they leanred from their mistakes in Utica, so that's a good thing." Even though she couldn't be sure, the Duchess was willing to bet that the Prince had just made a jab at her daughter and her husband with his remark about good manners. She would be sure to relay it to them, and she was sure they wouldn't like it.
As Fara and the Admiral descend the gangplank, Foxter and the Duchess detail them with neutral smiles on their faces.
"Princess, Admiral, welcome to the Empire, simply says the Secretary of State as he is introduced. An honor to meet you both, he adds with a nod.
-Likewise, continues Jane with a nod too.
-Well, now that everyone is here, I'll leave them into your care Duchess, continues Foxter as he turns to the Duchess, before turning back to the Kyrenaians. Sorry, but as you can guess, there's still so much work to do at the Department after Andrei's death, so I got to go. I'll see you this afternoon for the thesis presentation of the Emperor and Lieutenant Colonel Smetov. Duchess, he continues as he turns to Jane, takes her hand and breathes a kiss onto it, good luck. Prince, Princesses, Admiral, he adds as he nods to the Kyrenaians
-Like I would need it, simply replies Anna's mother as the Secretary of State walks back the red carpet the way he came before a set of three grey Cadillac Escalades SUVs with lights, escorted by five police bikes, stop at the end. Before the chauffeur of the middle Escalade can get off and open the door for Foxter, the latter gets inside by himself, and the small convoy departs the Pier.
-So, now, before we move, I need to have a few words with your limousine drivers, to see the procedures with them," finishes the Duchess with a serious tone.

"Until then!", I told Foxter with a small wave. Gods, I hated official functions involving academics... well, diplomacy was afoot, so I would try to stay awake.
As he had departed, Anna's Mother told us, that she needed a few words with our drivers. Thing was, that the limousines were not even out and the way Dad smiled, I knew one thing.
Soon, we would see a little boy showing off his toy.
One of the charming points of Dad, I guess, he was his inner child at times, giddy and excited about new things, which were cool, awesome, fast or all of the aforementioned - he knew, that he sometimes came off as a child showing off his toys, but... he did not care.
And to be honest, at times, I was the same.
Granted, it was mostly about horses and motorcycles for now, but let's see, what we can find in the future.
There was a whirring sound, when one of the large panels, almost absolutely invisible due to precise craftsmanship, began to move, hydraulics and arms moving to open the side of a one of the cargo holds, the one with the limousines - not to the sides, but downwards, forming a platform.
With almost complete silence, the limousines awoke, slowly inching forwards, then stopping once all three were on the platform.
Then, the platform began to move, carrying all three heavy, armoured limousines, all three in black, all three with solid tires, all three armoured to withstand small arms fire and IEDs, protected against biological and chemical weapons and equipped with a minibar and a few other things.
Life was good.
Once the platform touched the ground, the limousines moved again, this time making the turn to line up with the red carpet. The engines were almost completely silent.
Tabardariyya and Army behind us rose, formed up, as Lahia stepped forward, a simple walkie-talkie in his hand, which he handed the Duchess Melink.
"Your Highness - press this button to speak with the drivers, our Overwatch, as well as with the soldiers and Tabardariyya.", he explained, pointing towards a button. "All listen on one frequency."
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:03 am

As the Admiral presents the walkie-talkie to her, Jane simply shakes her head with a sigh, before using her left hand to push back a strand of hair behind her left ear, revealing a hidden earpiece, and the wire connected to it, going down to a small throat microphone, and under her sweater, probably to the radio.
"What did you just said, Prince, she asks as she turns to Damir, concerning not defying the master in his own house? Just so you know, it also goes for radio frequencies. My husband did not spend time organizing it, only for it to be not used. So next time, ask us before arriving like you're in conquered territory. Give me that, she adds a bit forcefully to Lahia, as she grabs the walkie-talkie before speaking in it.
To all personnel on this frequency, this is Duchess Jane Melnik, callsign Raptor Actual. Synchronize this frequency on your radios with frequency 125.56, encryption code 56-78-Alpha Zoulou Tango. I repeat 125.56, encryption code 56-78-Alpha Zoulou Tango. Also, I want the drivers to get out of their cars right now. I need to talk to them physically", insisting on the last word.
With that said, she takes out her small radio, who was haging on her belt, and starts to types on both walkie-taklies to synchronize them, just as one of the Imperial Guards in tactical gear, a SCAR A1 in hand, and a small patch on his vest showing a golden leaf, indicating his rank as a major, approaches the group.
"A problem, Duchess? asks the man behind his balaclava, the visor on his helmet raised.
-Not at all, Major Dempsey, replies Jane as she turns to him, just our guests thinking they can overlook our procedures, or so it seems. By the way, have your men synchronize with this frequency, she continues as she shows him the Kyrenaian radio, with the frequency on the screen.
-Roger that, answers the Major, before typing on his Data Gglove Paired the frequency and sending the message to his men.
Meanwhile, the motorcade has started to organize itself, the vehicles taking their place in front and behind of the three limos. Among the closest ones of the three Kyrenaian cars, in front are three Black Suburbans, and 1 Lenco Bearcat, while behind are 2 more suburbans, with small antennas jutting out of their roofs, who people may recognize as the jammer and the communications car, and 1 Bearcat with a red cross, showing it is a medical vehicle.
"Next time, don't forget that, finishes Jane as she throws the walkie talkie back at the Admiral, before turning towards the limos, waiting for the rivers to arrive.
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:38 am

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:As the Admiral presents the walkie-talkie to her, Jane simply shakes her head with a sigh, before using her left hand to push back a strand of hair behind her left ear, revealing a hidden earpiece, and the wire connected to it, going down to a small throat microphone, and under her sweater, probably to the radio.
"What did you just said, Prince, she asks as she turns to Damir, concerning not defying the master in his own house? Just so you know, it also goes for radio frequencies. My husband did not spend time organizing it, only for it to be not used. So next time, ask us before arriving like you're in conquered territory. Give me that, she adds a bit forcefully to Lahia, as she grabs the walkie-talkie before speaking in it.
To all personnel on this frequency, this is Duchess Jane Melnik, callsign Raptor Actual. Synchronize this frequency on your radios with frequency 125.56, encryption code 56-78-Alpha Zoulou Tango. I repeat 125.56, encryption code 56-78-Alpha Zoulou Tango. Also, I want the drivers to get out of their cars right now. I need to talk to them physically", insisting on the last word.
With that said, she takes out her small radio, who was haging on her belt, and starts to types on both walkie-taklies to synchronize them, just as one of the Imperial Guards in tactical gear, a SCAR A1 in hand, and a small patch on his vest showing a golden leaf, indicating his rank as a major, approaches the group.
"A problem, Duchess? asks the man behind his balaclava, the visor on his helmet raised.
-Not at all, Major Dempsey, replies Jane as she turns to him, just our guests thinking they can overlook our procedures, or so it seems. By the way, have your men synchronize with this frequency, she continues as she shows him the Kyrenaian radio, with the frequency on the screen.
-Roger that, answers the Major, before typing on his Data Gglove Paired the frequency and sending the message to his men.
Meanwhile, the motorcade has started to organize itself, the vehicles taking their place in front and behind of the three limos. Among the closest ones of the three Kyrenaian cars, in front are three Black Suburbans, and 1 Lenco Bearcat, while behind are 2 more suburbans, with small antennas jutting out of their roofs, who people may recognize as the jammer and the communications car, and 1 Bearcat with a red cross, showing it is a medical vehicle.
"Next time, don't forget that, finishes Jane as she throws the walkie talkie back at the Admiral, before turning towards the limos, waiting for the rivers to arrive.

I smiled at Dad - indeed, she was not that wrong.
However, then a female voice came from the walkie-talkie: "And I just wanted to ask for the frequency and encryption. Thank you very much and one moment. Laoch-Leader, out."
It took around three minutes, until the Duchess was surrounded by Kyrenaians, standing in front of her in a semi-circle. Part of that were Bey and his men, Captain Naqib and his men, Lahia, Princess Fara, Dad, me, and our Handmaidens and the aid-de-camp, as well as the Drivers.
The drivers were Handmaidens, their leader, Laoch-Leader (laoch was a Selkie-term, which meant something along the lines of lion or famous person), was a woman by the name of Shermin Eijlatan, looked a bit like a magnificent race horse shortly before the start, pawing the ground with the hoof. One could see in her eyes experience as she stepped up to Jane.
She bowed her head lightly. "Shermin Eijlatan, Handmaiden Corps of the Palace of the Azure Hall.", she introduced herself, "A.k.a. Laoch-Leader. Me and my girls were tasked with protecting them during any drive they take." She pointed at us with her thumb over her shoulder. "We were instructed to follow your procedures. So... what would they be? Please don't tell me you drive on the left!"
The little insider amongst our drivers was reacted to with one Handmaiden blushing (a little tease in her direction) and a round of chuckles of Tabardariyya and Handmaidens, me grinning as well.
Bey's and Captain Naqib's men had already reconfigured their radios, whether they be buttons like Jane's or integrated into the helmet, one of his men was also doing the same with Sarina's the last one to be worked on.
A nod passed between both and the Handmaiden turned to Jane to listen to her introduction about what they could expect.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:34 pm

"Start showing us your skills first, girl, and then we'll joke, simply replies the Duchess as she crosses her arms on her chest, before nodding to Major Dempsey, who had not left her side, to take out a tablet from his back, starting it and holding it so that everyone can see.
Okay, says Jane as she points at the tablet's screen, currently showing a map of the Blachkov DC area, as well as the planned itinerary in red, this is the route we're going to take.
First, we're leaving this zone, and taking the 14th street bridge, who you can see behind you, she adds as she points to the bridge, heading east into the city. Then, staying on this street, we'll pass on the right of the Blachkov Monument, the famous white obelisk, then, we'll turn on Christian Avenue (in memory of Anax's father, not the religion), and we'll arrive at the main portal. Be careful there, as we've isntalled concrete blocks to create a chicane, in order to prevent vehicles to accelerate. The chicane turns are left, right, left right, and again left, before arriving at the portal.
Once we've arrived there, we'll take the main alley to the Reception Court, where we'll be arriving. There, other guards will take care of the limousines, and drive them to the underground car park, where they will be stored with our own Cadillac Limos, or Beasts, as many people call them. If you need to, you may drive them by yourself to the garage, and then you'll be guided to the rets of the group who will have disembarked.
Now, on to the motorcade itself. As you see, behind the limos are two Bearcats. Tthese will be your vehicles for today, she says to Naqib and his men. Each one of them has a gunner hatch on the roof, so if you want, put someone up there.
Behind them is the Watchtower, as we call it, she continues as she points to a Suburban with antennas on her roof. This is the vehicle in charge of jamming parasite comms and IEDs signals. Just behind it are the ID car and Roadrunner, respectively in charge of surveillance of the motorcade, and being the command vehicle. Finally, the Hazard Material Mitigation Unit van, and the medical Bearcat.
Also, on the front, the lead cars, she finishes as she points to the three Suburbans.
So, this is the group that will be the close protection detail, that must not stop no matter what. If a problem arises, we move, the rest of the convoy will take care of it. Any questions?"
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:49 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:"Start showing us your skills first, girl, and then we'll joke, simply replies the Duchess as she crosses her arms on her chest, before nodding to Major Dempsey, who had not left her side, to take out a tablet from his back, starting it and holding it so that everyone can see.
Okay, says Jane as she points at the tablet's screen, currently showing a map of the Blachkov DC area, as well as the planned itinerary in red, this is the route we're going to take.
First, we're leaving this zone, and taking the 14th street bridge, who you can see behind you, she adds as she points to the bridge, heading east into the city. Then, staying on this street, we'll pass on the right of the Blachkov Monument, the famous white obelisk, then, we'll turn on Christian Avenue (in memory of Anax's father, not the religion), and we'll arrive at the main portal. Be careful there, as we've isntalled concrete blocks to create a chicane, in order to prevent vehicles to accelerate. The chicane turns are left, right, left right, and again left, before arriving at the portal.
Once we've arrived there, we'll take the main alley to the Reception Court, where we'll be arriving. There, other guards will take care of the limousines, and drive them to the underground car park, where they will be stored with our own Cadillac Limos, or Beasts, as many people call them. If you need to, you may drive them by yourself to the garage, and then you'll be guided to the rets of the group who will have disembarked.
Now, on to the motorcade itself. As you see, behind the limos are two Bearcats. Tthese will be your vehicles for today, she says to Naqib and his men. Each one of them has a gunner hatch on the roof, so if you want, put someone up there.
Behind them is the Watchtower, as we call it, she continues as she points to a Suburban with antennas on her roof. This is the vehicle in charge of jamming parasite comms and IEDs signals. Just behind it are the ID car and Roadrunner, respectively in charge of surveillance of the motorcade, and being the command vehicle. Finally, the Hazard Material Mitigation Unit van, and the medical Bearcat.
Also, on the front, the lead cars, she finishes as she points to the three Suburbans.
So, this is the group that will be the close protection detail, that must not stop no matter what. If a problem arises, we move, the rest of the convoy will take care of it. Any questions?"

I saw in the eyes of the Handmaidens, Tabardariyya and soldiers, that they would be joking, when they wanted to joke, not when Jane wanted to - nobody said so, though, too focused onto the tablet with the plan and then the other vehicles.
So far, so good - I understood, what all that was about. Miss Eijlatan made sure of that.
Dad, of course, too.
The rest as well.
After all was said, a beat passed.
"Less of questions and more of requests.", Miss Eijlatan said, "Three in total. One, one Tabardariyya Man to drive in every limousine." Bey nodded, from his side, that was alright. "Two, half of Captain Naqib's men will drive in our third limousine." The Captain nodded, something which was alright from his side - no need to mention, that the plan of the Kyrenaian side actually called for all of Naqib's men in the third limousine. "Three, I want to post guards of our side to be with the limousines while they are in the garage." She raised a hand. "You will say, that they will be safe there, but better be safe then sorry."
No one needed to mention, that Jane would better pray to her Gods, that she would never see them in action. For if she did, something went wrong. And something going wrong... well, it would be unpleasant.
"So...", Miss Eijlatan finished, "...let's get this show on the road. Unless anyone has anything to add?"
She glanced over her own people and then to Jane and Major What's-His-Face (sorry, I couldn't remember the name) almost expecting objections.
And so did I.
Last edited by Kyrenaia on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:23 pm

Although the Duchess had not missed the small spark in the Kyrenaian eyes about possible jokes, she let it slide, since it was not the main topic at hand.
As Miss Eijlatan, finishes her list of requests, she replies with a simple nod:
"Clear for number one, the second one is fine too, but for request number three, I want only two guards max to stay with your limos. Besides, you won't miss their spot in the garage, the area is clearly marked for foreign guests cars. Anwyway, with that said, we're good to go, she continues as she takes out a AMT Harballer from her vest's left side, checkes if a round is chambered, before putting the gun back inside her shulder hoslter, hidden underneath her vest. Oh, and don't forget I ride in the second limo, front passenger seat, as you agreed with my daughter and her husband yesterday."
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:20 am

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:Although the Duchess had not missed the small spark in the Kyrenaian eyes about possible jokes, she let it slide, since it was not the main topic at hand.
As Miss Eijlatan, finishes her list of requests, she replies with a simple nod:
"Clear for number one, the second one is fine too, but for request number three, I want only two guards max to stay with your limos. Besides, you won't miss their spot in the garage, the area is clearly marked for foreign guests cars. Anwyway, with that said, we're good to go, she continues as she takes out a AMT Harballer from her vest's left side, checkes if a round is chambered, before putting the gun back inside her shulder hoslter, hidden underneath her vest. Oh, and don't forget I ride in the second limo, front passenger seat, as you agreed with my daughter and her husband yesterday."

Miss Eijlatan considered for a moment, or at least I thought she was, then nodded.
"Okay. Two guards.", she agreed. "As for riding with us..."
She glanced over to Dad, a bit uncomfortably.
"The second limo is the APC-limo. The one with most of our protective complement.", he said, "I only learned of that this morning. If you want, you can either change your booking, so to speak, or ride with Aurelia and me in the passenger compartment of ours."
He looked to me, I nodded.
"To be honest, I would be honoured to get to know Anna's Mother a bit more.", I said, with all honesty.
Let me say it from the start, Alicia had lost any liking I had for her yesterday night (although that could easily be changed, as Dad already told them (yes, he told me of that conversation)), I was still cool with Pavel, and while Anax and Anna certainly had greater fans, I liked them. They were, at their core, nice people, and while Dad had his reasons for his opinion of them, I had mine... maybe it was one of our conversations during the occasions we had in Kyrenaia.
Long story short, I liked them, on a personal level. As my political opinion was not asked for often, I also held one of those, even had spoke that one once in an interview, in which I said, that I could very well imagine both Kyrenaia and the Empire to be side by side.
Got called Dreamer Princess for that one.
In any case, at a Go-Signal from Captain Naqib, the Tabardariyya, Handmaidens and men of the 61st set into motion, manning the cars, while Dad, me, Miss Eijlatan and the Captain himself still stood with the Duchess Melink.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:13 am

"Well the, who am I to deny such a kind request from a lovely princess? asks Jane with a small laugh. All right, I'll ride with you. Raptor Actual to all, we're Oscar Mike."
With that said, the Duchess follows Damir and Aurelia to their limo, while Major Dempsey goes to Roadrunner, and climbs in the front passenger seat. Once everyone is onboard of his/her assigned vehicle, the motorcade starts to roll out of the dock, lights and sirens sounding loudly in the peaceful sunday morning of the Empire's capital.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:38 am

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:"Well the, who am I to deny such a kind request from a lovely princess? asks Jane with a small laugh. All right, I'll ride with you. Raptor Actual to all, we're Oscar Mike."
With that said, the Duchess follows Damir and Aurelia to their limo, while Major Dempsey goes to Roadrunner, and climbs in the front passenger seat. Once everyone is onboard of his/her assigned vehicle, the motorcade starts to roll out of the dock, lights and sirens sounding loudly in the peaceful sunday morning of the Empire's capital.

I grinned, even laughed with Jane, then followed her and Dad to our limo. We would be driving under the callsign Laoch-Two, not with Miss Eijlatan, Laoch-Leader.
Still, Dad held the door open for both of us, allowing us to climb into the limousine's passenger compartment, which was quite nicely done: Sof seats of fine, dark leather, wood panelling, tasteful, deep red carpet with a bit of space to extend the legs... it was a limousine.
The four passenger seats of the compartment were arranged in two benches opposite facing each other, Dad and me taking our spots opposite to each other, which left Jane with the choice of next to whom she wanted to sit. A small packet laid on my seat, which I took into my lap.
When we set into motion and the sirens began to blare, Dad gave a small smile.
"Well, that is quite the sound.", he said with a small grin, "Back in the day, our sirens were more of a... Uiiiio-sound. Still bloody loud, even under the helmet, but... it was an awesome sound."
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:46 am

After considering her options of seating for a few seconds, Jane finally chooses to sit next to Aurelia.
"Well, that's the new Federal Smart Siren System SP4000 for you, Prince, replies the Duchess to Damir's remark. The Blachkov DC Metropolitan Police has been the first to receive it this february. Concerning this limo, it's quite different than what Im used to with my daughter, but it's still comfortable enough. So, Princess, may I ask what is this? she asks as she points to the small packet Aurelia is holding into her lap.
As they speak, the motorcade has entered the access way to the Bridge, and is currently turning in it.
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:15 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:After considering her options of seating for a few seconds, Jane finally chooses to sit next to Aurelia.
"Well, that's the new Federal Smart Siren System SP4000 for you, Prince, replies the Duchess to Damir's remark. The Blachkov DC Metropolitan Police has been the first to receive it this february. Concerning this limo, it's quite different than what Im used to with my daughters, but it's still comfortable enough. So, Princess, may I ask what is this? she asks as she points to the small packet Aurelia is holding into her lap.
As they speak, the motorcade has entered the access way to the Bridge, and is currently turning in it.

Laoch-Two, on the move. Princess Aurelia bint-Damir.
I smiled, seeing that Dad was noting down the model number on a small notepad.
"This?", I pointed at the small package, grinning.
When Dad had finished his note and had stowed away his notepad, he was hindered from looking at me, and Jane, by my blouse landing in his face. Underneath, visible for Jane, was the bustier of a Fistan Alshams, the Sun Dress, the traditional dress of the Kyrenaians. Of the female version of it, rather. It was deep blue, with silver thread running along the edge and elongating into a intricate patterns on my shoulders, made from the finest silks. A little pendant rested on my collarbone, a locket.
Then I opened the package while Dad was folding my blouse. Inside of it were the veil of translucent silk, a pair of harem pants, ankle length, and a few accessoires.
"The rest of a Fistan Alshams.", I replied and undid my belt with the sabre and the knifes. "It is worn to high and official occasions, for example for being received by the Emperor of the Empire of the Scarlet Eagle. Much more suited then a school uniform, believe me!"
I grinned and threw my skirt to Dad, keeping the belt with the knifes and the sword closeby.
"Now, allow me to ask... how's Frank? And the others?", I asked with a grin as I was unfolding the pants.
One would not believe it, but we had actually trained changing in a driving car on bumpier roads... and on no roads at all. It was less fun then it sounded.
Last edited by Kyrenaia on Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:59 pm

"Indeed, a traditional costume is much more suited to meet a monarch than just a simple school uniform, replies the Duchess with a nod. From what I see, you chose a nice one to come here, I'm sure Anna and Anax will appreciate it.
As for my father-in-law and his friends, they're good. They just came back from a three days-long trip to Colorado, where they went skiing. And now, they'll be preparing everything at Pertingen's Castle for your visit."
She did not mention, that Anax and Anna would certainly ask her questions later, concerning the impression they grandfathers left on the Kyrenaians...

Meanwhile, Imperial Palace, Throne Room
"Well girls, seems like Aurelia is putting on her best clothes to greet us, how cute." says Anna as she puts her hand away from her left ear, having listened to the conversation with her earpiece.
Sitting on her throne in the throne room, the Empress was not wearing an attire that may be deemed Imperial by someone, but rather was wearing her Imperial Guard Service Uniform, consisting of Dark Green (almost black) pants with a scarlet stripe down the outer seam of each leg, a dark green long sleeved shirt, with her medals and badges (especially the Marksmanship ones) over the left breast. Instead of a scarlet tie, worn by male officers, she was wearing a scarlet necktab. Black shoes and her famous black beret completed the ensemble, as well as her Scarlet Ranger keather jacket, currently resting on her throne left armrest.
A thing to note, was her Colt Python revolver in a thigh holster, and the fact that she had wrapped some green boxing tape around her hands.
Down the small stage where her throne, and Anax's one, were resting (with Anna's on the left, and Anax's on the right), the female Alphas are standing at attention, in the same attire as their friend, except the girls all have their leather jackets on them, and also boxing tape wrapped around their hands. Normally, their husbands would be facing them from the other side of the red carpet leading from the door to the stage, but they are nowhere to be seen at the time, nor is the Emperor.
-Well, replies Patricia, can't blame her. After all , it's with her father you're going to have a heated discussion, not with her. The only problem we may have with her is because of Alicia, but we all know this will be solved sooner or later."
-Indeed, answers Anna, before speaking into her throat microphone. Anax, you alright honey?
-Yeah, yeah, I'm good, replies the Emperor on the frequency, being heeard by his wife, and her Alphas. Still hurts a bit, but the morphine helps. At least we know know what it truly feels. How much time before they arrive?
-Given the time to travel, pass the security checkpont and being led there, I would say half an hour max.
-Okay then, see you there. Love you.
-Love you too, finishes Anna.
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates