NATION

PASSWORD

The Pretender's Party OOC Sign Up

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Neureich am Fischbach
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

The Pretender's Party OOC Sign Up

Postby Neureich am Fischbach » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:39 am

The last living member of the Imperial House of Neureich, Aiden-Agmund Gyllengaad, has long lived under house arrest and politically isolated. Only the most fervent monarchists dared visit him, and even they were careful to watch their words, as the house was certainly bugged. However, shortly after the announcement of the Statthalter's terminal illness, the guards who used to search every visitor disappeared. The hidden bugs in the house were without fanfare, but openly removed. Soon, the house of the would be emperor was a hotbed of political activity. It was only a matter of time that foreign governments sympathetic, or perhaps just curious, sent their representatives. Soon word got around, that the Pretender was organizing a party to celebrate his new freedom or was it organize a (poltical ) party to restore the throne.

Code: Select all
Application:
Nation:
Name and Title of Attendee:
Role in Government:

Note: This party is officially a social event, but also low profile. Head of States would draw to much attention. Peripheral members of the ruling family or someone who has a plausible reason to socialize with the pretender other then to support a revolution.

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=460141
Last edited by Neureich am Fischbach on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kuronami
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuronami » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:28 am

Application:
Nation: Kuronami
Name and Title of Attendee: Sir Alistair Fox
Role in Government: High Senator
Profession: Legislator
Important Background Info: Most of his time is spent as a legislator but as the High Senator he could become acting President of Kuronami in the event of a premature death of the reining monarch with no immediate heir apparent and until the next Noble family can put forward a candidate.

Sar Graniabley Islands
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sar Graniabley Islands » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:29 pm

Application:
Nation: Sar Graniabley Islands
Name and Title of Attendee: Marcos Sar Bumilier
Role in Government: None.
Profession: Political Agitator and Revolutionary
Important Background Info: A nephew of a prominent opposition politician who began to lead radical protests against the democratically elected Graniablan government. Fled the country three years ago after being charged with terrorism following a car bombing. Evidence towards Sar Bumilier's guilt was ambiguous, and the extent to which he was involved is unclear. Public opinion is sharply divided as to the extent to which the terrorism charges were politically motivated. Motives for being in Neureich are ambiguous, but possibly seeking asylum or political support

Freistaat Hannover
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Freistaat Hannover » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:47 pm

Hey, y'all mind if I Apply?:

Nation: The Elective Monarchy of the Free State of Hannover
Name and Title of Attendee: Oberstleutnant Ernst Georg Friedrich von Ketelhodt, Graf von Henneberg und Freiherr von Ketelhodt, Kommandeur der 5. Artillerie-Abteilung
Role in Government: A Lieutenant-Colonel of the Abwehr (National Intelligence Agency officer), Commander of the 5th Artillery Battalion
Profession: Lieutenant-Colonel in Hannover's intelligence agency
Reputation: Has remained very low-profile. Officers below him aren't suspicious of his true identity / work. Enlisted men hardly see their battalion officer in command.
Important Background Info: Is always armed with a Walther P22 pistol for self-defence, has no Abwehr uniform and instead walks around with the attire of an artillery officer.
The Elective Monarchy of the Free State of Hannover
Gott schütze den König!
Die Königswahlmonarchie des Freistaats Hannover

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:25 am

Oooh, the perfect event to send a person who's officially an outlaw but actually fights for the people from the shadows to protect them from threats the government doesn't know about because the government is too nice to dabble in shady business! Here's my app. Btw that's for one person, she's got two names; one Chinese and one Westernized. Don't worry, if you don't like FanT, I can have her fight like a human, with martial arts.

Application:
Nation: Empire of Amenria
Name and Title of Attendee: Miao Tianshu/Camille Miao
Role in Government: Formerly a concubine and Matriarch of the Miao Coven, a Ramadhan Family subsidiary, currently (and secretly) an informant
Profession: Vigilante, informant, alternative medicine practitioner
Reputation: As beautiful as she is cunning, as graceful as she is deadly, overall either adored or feared, depending on who you ask.
Important Background Info: been a vigilante for ~27 years, took down entire Triads with her squad, had twin daughters with the Heavenly Emperor of Amenria (who are 21 now), currently being hunted by a mysterious person who goes by the name Karma, always keeps her signature weapons, a pair of bladed fans named Blood Wings, somewhere in her clothing (depends on what she's currently wearing).
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Neureich am Fischbach
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neureich am Fischbach » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:43 am

Kuronami wrote:Application:
Nation: Kuronami
Name and Title of Attendee: Sir Alistair Fox
Role in Government: High Senator
Profession: Legislator
Important Background Info: Most of his time is spent as a legislator but as the High Senator he could become acting President of Kuronami in the event of a premature death of the reining monarch with no immediate heir apparent and until the next Noble family can put forward a candidate.

Accepted

Sar Graniabley Islands wrote:Application:
Nation: Sar Graniabley Islands
Name and Title of Attendee: Marcos Sar Bumilier
Role in Government: None.
Profession: Political Agitator and Revolutionary
Important Background Info: A nephew of a prominent opposition politician who began to lead radical protests against the democratically elected Graniablan government. Fled the country three years ago after being charged with terrorism following a car bombing. Evidence towards Sar Bumilier's guilt was ambiguous, and the extent to which he was involved is unclear. Public opinion is sharply divided as to the extent to which the terrorism charges were politically motivated. Motives for being in Neureich are ambiguous, but possibly seeking asylum or political support

Sorry, but a wanted terrorist doesn't seem to fit in at a party hosted by pretender whose politics are probably best described as bonapartist.

Freistaat Hannover wrote:Hey, y'all mind if I Apply?:

Nation: The Elective Monarchy of the Free State of Hannover
Name and Title of Attendee: Oberstleutnant Ernst Georg Friedrich von Ketelhodt, Graf von Henneberg und Freiherr von Ketelhodt, Kommandeur der 5. Artillerie-Abteilung
Role in Government: A Lieutenant-Colonel of the Abwehr (National Intelligence Agency officer), Commander of the 5th Artillery Battalion
Profession: Lieutenant-Colonel in Hannover's intelligence agency
Reputation: Has remained very low-profile. Officers below him aren't suspicious of his true identity / work. Enlisted men hardly see their battalion officer in command.
Important Background Info: Is always armed with a Walther P22 pistol for self-defence, has no Abwehr uniform and instead walks around with the attire of an artillery officer.

Accepted, but he should come to the party in his civil.

A m e n r i a wrote:Oooh, the perfect event to send a person who's officially an outlaw but actually fights for the people from the shadows to protect them from threats the government doesn't know about because the government is too nice to dabble in shady business! Here's my app. Btw that's for one person, she's got two names; one Chinese and one Westernized. Don't worry, if you don't like FanT, I can have her fight like a human, with martial arts.

Application:
Nation: Empire of Amenria
Name and Title of Attendee: Miao Tianshu/Camille Miao
Role in Government: Formerly a concubine and Matriarch of the Miao Coven, a Ramadhan Family subsidiary, currently (and secretly) an informant
Profession: Vigilante, informant, alternative medicine practitioner
Reputation: As beautiful as she is cunning, as graceful as she is deadly, overall either adored or feared, depending on who you ask.
Important Background Info: been a vigilante for ~27 years, took down entire Triads with her squad, had twin daughters with the Heavenly Emperor of Amenria (who are 21 now), currently being hunted by a mysterious person who goes by the name Karma, always keeps her signature weapons, a pair of bladed fans named Blood Wings, somewhere in her clothing (depends on what she's currently wearing).

This sounds interesting, but I don't plan on there being any fighting.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:29 pm

Okay then, cool. Does that mean I'm in?
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.

Neureich am Fischbach
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neureich am Fischbach » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:22 am

A m e n r i a wrote:Okay then, cool. Does that mean I'm in?

Yes

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:41 am

Sweet, IC when?

Lesser Bavaria
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lesser Bavaria » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:04 pm

Application
Nation: The Kingdom of Lesser Bavaria
Name and Title of Attendee: Count Siegbald Aristeo Baldwin Ludolf, Count of Dietgard
Role in Government: Feudalistic rule over the County of Dietgard, Vassal of King Armin II Krahl
Appearance: Here
Profession: Count of the County of Dietgard
Reputation: Patriarch of the House of Ludolf, he doesn't hold much influence apart from owning a single County. He is fairly unknown by most Royalty and Nobility outside of the Kingdom of Lesser Bavaria.
Important Background Info: Siegbald was born as the third son of the late Count of Dietgard, a poor and small county far away from the capital with very little apart from subsistence farming. There was very little for a man like Siegbald to become Count as he was the third in line for the throne. A series of unfortunate accidents befell his brothers and Siegbald inherited the County on his fathers death. He has since invested much into Dietgard's local Academy-which has been successful in bringing students and income to Dietgard.
Last edited by Lesser Bavaria on Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neureich am Fischbach
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neureich am Fischbach » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:26 am

A m e n r i a wrote:Sweet, IC when?

Now

Lesser Bavaria wrote:Application
Name and Title of Attendee: Count Siegbald Aristeo Baldwin Ludolf, Count of Dietgard
Role in Government: Feudalistic rule over the County of Dietgard, Vassal of King Armin II Krahl
Reputation: Patriarch of the House of Ludolf, he doesn't hold much influence apart from owning a single County. He is fairly unknown by most Royalty and Nobility outside of the Kingdom of Lesser Bavaria.
Important Background Info: Siegbald was born as the third son of the late Count of Dietgard, a poor and small county far away from the capital with very little apart from subsistence farming. There was very little for a man like Siegbald to become Count as he was the third in line for the throne. A series of unfortunate accidents befell his brothers and Siegbald inherited the County on his fathers death. He has since invested much into Dietgard's local Academy-which has been successful in bringing students and income to Dietgard.

Accepted

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:32 am

Neureich am Fischbach wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:Sweet, IC when?

Now

Lesser Bavaria wrote:Application

Accepted

And where be the thread?

Kuronami
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuronami » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:25 am

A m e n r i a wrote:And where be the thread?

Here it is

South Vangaurdia
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby South Vangaurdia » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:50 pm

Is it too late to sign up?

Application
Nation: Federation of South Vangaurdia
Name and Title of Attendee: Mayor Nelson Cortez,
Role in Government: Mayor of Vangaurdam (aka the capital)
Profession: Public Servant
Reputation: Well held, however, not known for supporting environment.
Important Background Info:

Served compulsory military service. Earned degree in municipal and criminal law. Served as SV Attorney, then ran for mayor.

Neureich am Fischbach
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neureich am Fischbach » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:55 am

South Vangaurdia wrote:Is it too late to sign up?

Application
Nation: Federation of South Vangaurdia
Name and Title of Attendee: Mayor Nelson Cortez,
Role in Government: Mayor of Vangaurdam (aka the capital)
Profession: Public Servant
Reputation: Well held, however, not known for supporting environment.

Served compulsory military service. Earned degree in municipal and criminal law. Served as SV Attorney, then ran for mayor.

Nope, accepted.

Kjalaara
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kjalaara » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:16 pm

Application:
Nation: Kjalaara
Name and Title of Attendee: Hrønn Járnsaxa
Role in Government: Talent Scout
Profession: Cybersecurity Analyst (Military Intelligence Operative)
Reputation: Very good in her cover identity and even better among military intelligence at home.
Important Background Info: Hrønn Járnsaxa had been a member of Kjalåra's special forced unit Bækheste and now works for the naval intelligence. Her job is to make friends and look for opportunities.

OOC: Not that I want to but I would like to know it is possible to engage in violence against other guests/ assassinations of other guests in this RP.
Last edited by Kjalaara on Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
List of nations currently considered enemies.

Neureich am Fischbach
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neureich am Fischbach » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:23 am

Kjalaara wrote:Application:
Name and Title of Attendee: Hrønn Blóðughadda
Reputation: Very good in her cover identity and even better among military intelligence at home.
Important Background Info: Hrønn Blóðughadda had been a member of Kjalåra's special forced unit Bækheste and now works for the naval intelligence. Her job is to make friends and look for opportunities.

OOC: Not that I want to but I would like to know it is possible to engage in violence against other guests/ assassinations of other guests in this RP.

Accepted.

As far as violence, I am going to say no, as a general rule. If it is minor violence, everything from a slap to a full on fist fight, I would probably allow it, if it seems appropriate. Something like an assassination, though would effectively end the party, and reorient the role play. Serious discussion would need to take place before that happens.

Of course, you can't do anything to another person's character without their consent.

Kjalaara
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kjalaara » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:34 am

Thanks. As I stated before. No killings are planned, just to make sure.

East Ares
Spokesperson

Founded: May 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Ares » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:28 pm

Application:
Nation: East Ares, The Confederacy of
Name and Title of Attendee: Senator Hiro Talio
Role in Government: Senator
Profession: Politician and Businessman
Reputation: Very well regarded among East Aresian's and businessman of many international corporations.
From the Office of Sovereign Joseph Charleston
" Economy, Unity, Eternity"
East Ares
The Divisive States of Quah

Neureich am Fischbach
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neureich am Fischbach » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:50 pm

Kjalaara wrote:Application:
Name and Title of Attendee: Hrønn Járnsaxa
Important Background Info: Hrønn Járnsaxa had been a member of Kjalåra's special forced unit Bækheste and now works for the naval intelligence. Her job is to make friends and look for opportunities.

Blue jeans is way too casual, the party is black tie optional. I guess I should have made it clearer.

Kjalaara
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kjalaara » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:29 am

Fine with me. Have her intercepted and rerouted to the servant's entry. Give her something to change. Others are free to intervene as well. Also, OP is god! If changes are what op wants than change it will be.
Last edited by Kjalaara on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neureich am Fischbach
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neureich am Fischbach » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:12 am

East Ares wrote:Application:
Nation: East Ares, The Confederacy of
Name and Title of Attendee: Senator Hiro Talio
Role in Government: Senator
Profession: Politician and Businessman
Reputation: Very well regarded among East Aresian's and businessman of many international corporations.

Accepted

Neureich am Fischbach
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neureich am Fischbach » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:15 am

Question to all who have applied and not posted, are you still interested?

Republic de Tropico
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 23, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Republic de Tropico » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:15 am

Application:
Nation: Republica de Tropico
Name and Title of Attendee: Hernan Vasquez, heir to the Tropican Presidency
Role in Government: Heir
Profession: Financer
Important Background Info: Hernan Vasquez is the son of Presidente de Tropico Xavier Vasquez, of the long ruling Vasquez dynasty.

Neureich am Fischbach
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neureich am Fischbach » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:53 am

Republic de Tropico wrote:Application:
Nation: Republica de Tropico
Name and Title of Attendee: Hernan Vasquez, heir to the Tropican Presidency
Role in Government: Heir
Profession: Financer
Important Background Info: Hernan Vasquez is the son of Presidente de Tropico Xavier Vasquez, of the long ruling Vasquez dynasty.

Accepted

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates