NATION

PASSWORD

All known homosexuals get put to death

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:24 am

This is your final warning, turn around or be destroyed. The Confederacy of American Pere Housh will see this as an act of war if you attack our ally which means you will be at war with two nations with powerful militaries.

Hail the Confederation
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Danlina
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:30 am

“I will say this again: chia dai and american pere hush, please stay put on your defenses. Libertariatropolis, please turn around and go home.”
Meanwhile 3 squadrons of bomber jets are getting ready to take off from the battleships in case frontal attacks ensue.
“We are ready to send in diplomats to each of the parties in the battle to ensure good communication is possible between everyone in here. Send a green flair in the air to approve sending of diplomatic aircraft to your location.”
Republic of Danlina

Libertariatropolis
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertariatropolis » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:16 am

"To the Armed Republic of Danlina: We certainly do not wish to fight, but the aim of bringing down this dictatorship is worth it. Further, we will not flee or retreat before the enemy. If you feel the need to fire upon us, do so. You will have made yourself an enemy of freedom and a target for destruction."

-- Samuel Lee, Secretary of War
The nation that not only promotes, but celebrates freedom.
Libertariatropolis does showcase my political views.

South Batoko
Envoy

Founded: Jun 29, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby South Batoko » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:30 am

We will not go too deep into this, even though it being a partial infringement on our Rights Bill. Arab countries exist.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

South Batoko is a country in Novapax, that competes in WV.
A 19.2 civilization, according to this index.

Weather station in Baxtaqaś (Dürlüśćüm) collapses, outages at weather services reported

Danlina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:19 pm

General Brigenov: "Secretary Lee and Captain White, a desperate suicide attack on an insignificant beach will not take down a dictatorship! We can solve this in a civilized and peaceful manner. Please accept our diplomat into your lines to further the talks for peace.
Same for the other side. We strongly encourage you to accept our offer for diplomatic talks."

Two unarmed helicopters painted with red and blue stripes and a WA logo on them are hovering over the battlefield waiting to be deployed as diplomatic aircraft.
Republic of Danlina

Libertariatropolis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertariatropolis » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:46 pm

Richard White shouted at the helicopter. "We will accept your diplomat, though I doubt it will come to anything."

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:39 pm

.....Idiots.
Do you even know what a civil right is.
and trying to correlate all homosexuals with LGBT stuff....
-Maxim Gorgen sitting, waving a fan at himself.
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Danlina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:57 am

Libertariatropolis wrote:Richard White shouted at the helicopter. "We will accept your diplomat, though I doubt it will come to anything."

One of the diplomatic helicopters starts going down onto the main ship’s helipad. A man in a suit followed by two soldiers get out of the helicopter.
He says: “Lieutenant Adam Wright at your service, Captain. Now, if I may ask you a question, how do you think this operation will end up?”
Republic of Danlina

Libertariatropolis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertariatropolis » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:55 am

Captain Richard White laughed. "Oh you think I think I'm going to win? A loss is inevitable, but it is Libertariotropolis is rather forced into doing this."

Danlina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:40 am

Libertariatropolis wrote:Captain Richard White laughed. "Oh you think I think I'm going to win? A loss is inevitable, but it is Libertariotropolis is rather forced into doing this."

“Well, if that’s what you say” Wright responds.
He turns over to the ship’s crew members and shouts: “You heard ‘em boys?! Your Captain here wants you all to die on a burning ship wreck in the middle of nowhere, and for what?! For an unachievable cause!! Is this how you want to end your life?! In the burning blaze of the enemy’s victory?!” He turns back to Captain White and whispers to him in a supercilious tone: “Go home to your family Richard. This isn’t worth your time or your life.”
Republic of Danlina

Libertariatropolis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertariatropolis » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:59 am

"I want you to think about that. The dictatorship we are fighting is putting hundreds to their deaths. And will we just stand by willingly, saying that our lives are worth more?"

Danlina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:05 am

Libertariatropolis wrote:"I want you to think about that. The dictatorship we are fighting is putting hundreds to their deaths. And will we just stand by willingly, saying that our lives are worth more?"

"Well..."
Chia Dal wrote:Chia Dal decides to repeal the death penalty portion of the law and asks for peace between our nations as war will do more harm than good

"No one dies, and no one should die"
Republic of Danlina

Libertariatropolis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertariatropolis » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:57 pm

"For now. But a dictatorship cannot be allowed to stand. We will bring down every nation in their pitiful Confederacy if that's what it takes."

Domvoller
Civilian

Founded: Feb 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Domvoller » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:40 pm

I full heatedly agree with these actions. Although we may not agree with a new Confederacy, these words and actions are completely justified.
Last edited by Domvoller on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:13 am

Libertariatropolis wrote:"For now. But a dictatorship cannot be allowed to stand. We will bring down every nation in their pitiful Confederacy if that's what it takes."

You do know that the Confederation is 600 nations strong, many stronger than me. *launches 250 Tomahawk cruise missles at enemy fleet.*

Hail the Confederation
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Danlina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:08 am

American Pere Housh wrote:
Libertariatropolis wrote:"For now. But a dictatorship cannot be allowed to stand. We will bring down every nation in their pitiful Confederacy if that's what it takes."

You do know that the Confederation is 600 nations strong, many stronger than me. *launches 250 Tomahawk cruise missles at enemy fleet.*

Hail the Confederation

*launches point defense missiles to protect Liberatropolis’ fleet. Hits most, but some are missed and they hit their targets*
General Brigenov shouts from the helicopter: “Please stay put, we do not want the situation to escalate any further!”

Meanwhile, on the Liberatropolis main battleship Lieutenant Wright continues to talk to the captain.
Adam Wright gets closer to Robert White. “You know captain, it really is a bit annoying what’s going on in here”. He gets even closer with every word he says. “So what do you say, Robert? We turn this ship around already?”
Republic of Danlina

Libertariatropolis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertariatropolis » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:25 pm

Hail the Confederation

OOC: Yes, I know. The leader of your region has already been discussing with me the idea of most of the confederacy declaring war on my nation.

Richard White was about to speak when Private Jonathan James, who had been watching the entire conversation, broke in, his voice wavering slightly. "We will not be turning around. Fire your missiles at us, burn our ships, drop weapons of mass destruction on our cities. We do not care. We fight for freedom, and they oppose it. Our very being is built upon liberty, our nation's name derived from it. We will fight to defend it. While even one person lives under oppression we will not stand by idly watching." He paused. Richard turned on a film camera, videoing Jonathan's words and broadcasting them directly to Libertariatropolis.
"We can all agree that tyranny is horrible. But those who stand by watching are no better. To sit in comfort and freedom, enjoying your lives, while you let the citizens of other nations be tyranjized and oppressed-- that is shameful. Mr. Wright, we will not be hearing another word of your negotiations. Go back and tell Danlina just how much of an insult to the word republic they are."

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:20 pm

If that is what you want, so be it.

Hail the Confederation

Libertariatropolis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertariatropolis » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:31 pm

President Frederick Adams looked across the table at the two Secretaries. "Mr. Lee," he said, glancing at the Secretary of War. "Ms. Mason," he continued nodding towards the Secretary of Whispers. "We aren't going to win."

"Sir," Samuel Lee spoke, "With the right tactical decisions and deployment-"

"Oh, hush up, Mr. Lee." Poppy Mason spoke. "Our forces are outnumbered ten million to one. We couldn't win a war like that if we had the most intelligent generals in the world, which we do not," she said, looking at Samuel. "The only course of action we have is the more deceitful sort. With your permission, Mr. President, I would like to give our nation total clearance to attack the Confederacy technologically. There are plenty of mad hackers and scientists ready and willing to wreak absolute havoc with technological systems. If we let them go ahead, we'll watch nearly everything electronically run in their borders shut down. They'll be blind to our movements, unable to use targeted or tracking weaponry, and on the verge of economic collapse. We can not win, and we will not win, but we can hopefully cause enough annoyance that we can come to some sort of peaceful settlement."

"Sounds like a plan," President Adams said.

"Sir!" Samuel shouted. "We fight for freedom! Are we really going to back out of this war? You can't do that!"

"The freedom of those citizens is not worth the lives of every person in our nation! Why can't you see that?"

President Frederick Adams turned around, making for the door, when he heard a click. He spun around to see Samuel Lee, holding up a handgun, aimed at the President.

"Mr. Lee," Frederick said, "Please put the gun down."

"No. What kind of a person are you? How can you sit by while they are subjected to tyranny and oppression, and do nothing?"

"Happily, that's how. We cannot afford this war. Poppy, would you do something?"

Secretary Mason spoke up. "You know how much Mr. Lee and I disagree, but he's right. Did you watch the video of Jonathan James's speech this morning?"

"A private who has no idea what he's talking about?" The President said, "Who decided to call Danlina, our only possible ally, an insult to the word Republic? People like him are going to kill us."

"No. People like you are going to kill us. Cowards and traitors who fail to come to the aid of others when most needed. Who back out of a war because they dont believe in fighting for freedom. People like that private are what we need. People who are willing to stand up, to take a risk. I will ask you one more time, Mr. President. Will you be backing out of this war?" Samuel stared Frederick in the eye.

"Damnit, Poppy, do something! Mr. Lee, if you fire, you will be known as the killer of a President. You will plunge the nation into civil war."

"So be it," Samuel whispered.

"Please dont fire! As a friend and colleague, please do not shoot."

"I'm not the one shooting," Samuel said.

Suddenly, Frederick felt a jarring pain in his chest. He fell to the floor with the impact, and found himself unable to get up. Poppy Mason was behind him, gun in hand. "With you dead and the nation in the middle of a war, we'll have no option but to turn to Samuel for leadership. I will be declared the murderer, but, being the Secretary of Whispers, I know how to survive on the run. Goodbye, Mr. President." Poppy fired another round into Frederick's head.

Samuel nodded. "Thank you, Ms. Mason. As acting President, I must arrest you for your crimes, but I will give you twenty minutes before I discover what you've done. Godspeed."

Poppy nodded, and left the room.

Acting president. Samuel thought the title fit rather well.

Danlina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:47 pm

Libertariatropolis wrote:

Hail the Confederation

OOC: Yes, I know. The leader of your region has already been discussing with me the idea of most of the confederacy declaring war on my nation.

Richard White was about to speak when Private Jonathan James, who had been watching the entire conversation, broke in, his voice wavering slightly. "We will not be turning around. Fire your missiles at us, burn our ships, drop weapons of mass destruction on our cities. We do not care. We fight for freedom, and they oppose it. Our very being is built upon liberty, our nation's name derived from it. We will fight to defend it. While even one person lives under oppression we will not stand by idly watching." He paused. Richard turned on a film camera, videoing Jonathan's words and broadcasting them directly to Libertariatropolis.
"We can all agree that tyranny is horrible. But those who stand by watching are no better. To sit in comfort and freedom, enjoying your lives, while you let the citizens of other nations be tyranjized and oppressed-- that is shameful. Mr. Wright, we will not be hearing another word of your negotiations. Go back and tell Danlina just how much of an insult to the word republic they are."

Lieutenant Wright, still uncomfortably close to captain White, slowly turned his head to face to Jonathan James. "Brave words, private. I'm trully impressed. But you are just a pawn in a much, much larger game, and you refuse to admit so." He turned to the two soldiers who acompanied him: "Agents, standard procedure." One of them immediately shot the running camera. Wright got a knife out of his sleave and repeatedly stabbed Captain White.
James was horrified, but his soldier instincts kicked in. He quicly backed off while going for his handgun, but it was too late. The other soldier emptied a magazine into his body, and james dropped dead. Captain White looked at the brave soldier lying next to him, knowing he can die peacefully with the knowledge he got to serve with such brave men. Wright shot him in the head, and the three proceeded to run back into the helicopter, but as he got in the crewmen of the ship started shooting at the helicopter.
"Plan B, boys?" he asked his fellow soldiers.They noded to him in confirmation. Wright got a red remote switch out of his pocket and clicked it.
The helicopter blew up in an enormous explosion, taking down the ship with it.

At the Danlinian fleet, the bomber jets took off, heading to what remained of the Liberatropisian fleet.
Last edited by Danlina on Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Republic of Danlina

Danlina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:48 pm

Libertariatropolis wrote:President Frederick Adams looked across the table at the two Secretaries. "Mr. Lee," he said, glancing at the Secretary of War. "Ms. Mason," he continued nodding towards the Secretary of Whispers. "We aren't going to win."

"Sir," Samuel Lee spoke, "With the right tactical decisions and deployment-"

"Oh, hush up, Mr. Lee." Poppy Mason spoke. "Our forces are outnumbered ten million to one. We couldn't win a war like that if we had the most intelligent generals in the world, which we do not," she said, looking at Samuel. "The only course of action we have is the more deceitful sort. With your permission, Mr. President, I would like to give our nation total clearance to attack the Confederacy technologically. There are plenty of mad hackers and scientists ready and willing to wreak absolute havoc with technological systems. If we let them go ahead, we'll watch nearly everything electronically run in their borders shut down. They'll be blind to our movements, unable to use targeted or tracking weaponry, and on the verge of economic collapse. We can not win, and we will not win, but we can hopefully cause enough annoyance that we can come to some sort of peaceful settlement."

"Sounds like a plan," President Adams said.

"Sir!" Samuel shouted. "We fight for freedom! Are we really going to back out of this war? You can't do that!"

"The freedom of those citizens is not worth the lives of every person in our nation! Why can't you see that?"

President Frederick Adams turned around, making for the door, when he heard a click. He spun around to see Samuel Lee, holding up a handgun, aimed at the President.

"Mr. Lee," Frederick said, "Please put the gun down."

"No. What kind of a person are you? How can you sit by while they are subjected to tyranny and oppression, and do nothing?"

"Happily, that's how. We cannot afford this war. Poppy, would you do something?"

Secretary Mason spoke up. "You know how much Mr. Lee and I disagree, but he's right. Did you watch the video of Jonathan James's speech this morning?"

"A private who has no idea what he's talking about?" The President said, "Who decided to call Danlina, our only possible ally, an insult to the word Republic? People like him are going to kill us."

"No. People like you are going to kill us. Cowards and traitors who fail to come to the aid of others when most needed. Who back out of a war because they dont believe in fighting for freedom. People like that private are what we need. People who are willing to stand up, to take a risk. I will ask you one more time, Mr. President. Will you be backing out of this war?" Samuel stared Frederick in the eye.

"Damnit, Poppy, do something! Mr. Lee, if you fire, you will be known as the killer of a President. You will plunge the nation into civil war."

"So be it," Samuel whispered.

"Please dont fire! As a friend and colleague, please do not shoot."

"I'm not the one shooting," Samuel said.

Suddenly, Frederick felt a jarring pain in his chest. He fell to the floor with the impact, and found himself unable to get up. Poppy Mason was behind him, gun in hand. "With you dead and the nation in the middle of a war, we'll have no option but to turn to Samuel for leadership. I will be declared the murderer, but, being the Secretary of Whispers, I know how to survive on the run. Goodbye, Mr. President." Poppy fired another round into Frederick's head.

Samuel nodded. "Thank you, Ms. Mason. As acting President, I must arrest you for your crimes, but I will give you twenty minutes before I discover what you've done. Godspeed."

Poppy nodded, and left the room.

Acting president. Samuel thought the title fit rather well.

OOC: I do't understand how Lee is acting president. Isn't the vice president the designated survivor? or does the title go to the secretery of war in Libeeratropolis?
Republic of Danlina

Libertariatropolis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertariatropolis » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:32 pm

OOC: In Libertariotropolis there is no Vice President, and no real existing procedure for who should act as President if the President dies. Lee isnt siezing power legally, hes trusting that the people will turn to him as leader since he has military experience and Libertariotropolis is in a war. Ok, back to IC:

The news was everywhere. The footage had been running and then just abruptly stopped. It was lost likely a power or connection failure, or some sort of technological interference from the Confederacy. Or it just ran out of battery. It was too likely that nothing important had happened to make anything of it. Still, the rumors flew. Everything from nuclear weapon strikes to an alien invasion was considered a possibility.

Poppy sighed. She could guess what happened. That private with his fiery mouth got himself and his crewmates killed. Poppy pulled a small cell phone out of her pocket. "Lee," she said into it.

"Ms. Mason," she heard the Secretary of War's voice.

"Look, I'm on the run and I've still heard ten thousand rumors about the camera footage, and watched several riots. This isnt helping Danlina. The rumors are just increasing enthusiasm for war. How are you handling it in the capital?"

"Handling it? Volunteers for the army have doubled in number. The citizens are demanding action."

"Well that's positive, at least. So what's our plan?"

"Weve lost communication with the entire fleet. We'll have to pursue your plan of technological warfare. Communication disruption. Stealth. Bomb and missile strikes. And you know our first target? Exactly what the people are demanding: Paralemville. The capital of Danlina."

Danlina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:34 pm

It has been 48 hours since Michael Brigenov was called in for impeachment. Finally, he was back in the capital in time for his hearing. The papers were all over it: What happened at Chia Dai? Who is this Mr. Wright from the video? And most importantly, is war on its way to Danlina?
The hearing and trial ended with the words: Mr. Brigenov, you are hereby dishonorably discharged from the army and impeached from office as minister of the Arms Branch. Prime minister Samuel Robinson sighed in relief. Now that Danlina has officially dishonored Brigenov and his actions there might be a chance to settle things with Liberatropolis. But deep down, he knew he was wrong. Very, very wrong.
"Mr. Robinson," said the jury member sent to call to him, "It's time to issue your statement to the public". Samuel Robinson knew this statement would be his last chance to clarify things to the world, to keep Danlina's image intact. He took a deep breath, fixed his tie and went up to speak.
"Today Michael Brigenov has confessed for committing wartime felonies and breaking the government's trust. He also confirmed that the whole operation was maneuvered by an organization within the Danlinian government, whom Adam Wright claimed to be part of. We have our reasons to suspect that this said organization has its reach beyond the Arms Branch and into the Ambassadori Branch, and for this reason, we have commenced in investigations both at the Arms Branch and at the Ambassadori Branch. Soon we will have the answers we are looking for, and we will be going public with all the information we will gather. To Liberatropolis' new acting president, Samuel Lee: First, we would like to congratulate you and wish you good luck with tracking down Frederick Adams' assassin. Secondly, we sincerely ask you to cooperate with the investigations and join the talks that will be opened soon (OOC: these "talks" are an International Incidents forum thread I'll open on the matter). Please, do not act irrationally.
I won't take any questions. Thank you." said prime minister Robinson to the news reporters as he walked out of the courtroom.
Republic of Danlina

Libertariatropolis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertariatropolis » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:47 pm

Official statement by Secretary of War of and Acting President of Libertariatropolis: "To the Republic of Danlina and to the Confederacy: We would be glad to attend peace talks. We hope that delegates from Libertariotropolis, Danlina, and some delegates on behalf of the nations of the Confederacy may attend. We hope that a peace beneficial on all sides can be secured."

Libertariatropolis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertariatropolis » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:48 pm

OOC: Danlina, when you create a thread for peace talks, please post the link here.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates