NATION

PASSWORD

All known homosexuals get put to death

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Chia Dal
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

All known homosexuals get put to death

Postby Chia Dal » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:42 am

Today the Empire announces today that homosexuality is banned and all homosexuals will be executed on the spot if caught. "We have had enough with homosexuals and the left demand we accept the LGBTQ lifestyle . Well today that ends, I have decreed that the LGBTQ community is no longer welcomed in Chia Dal." the Emperor announced at a press conference in the Imperial Palace.
Government Type: Federation
Leader: President Alexis Potter
Tech Level: MT/PMT
Territories: All of Europe, the Islands of the Caribbean, the Azores off the coast of Africa, Diego Garcia, the Soloman Islands, Namibia, South Africa and all of Russia west of the Ural Mountains
Country name: The European Federation
Founding Year: 1918

Libertariatropolis
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertariatropolis » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:28 pm

President Frederick Adams: "I am going to seriously question the logic of this move. There will be uprising everywhere. Your nation will collapse in civil war. Our nation strongly defends LGBTQ+ rights. We ask you to call back your legislation before we have to get involved."
The nation that not only promotes, but celebrates freedom.
Libertariatropolis does showcase my political views.

Imperium Texanum
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Texanum » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:13 pm

"Okay, now this is awesome. Tell them I support their move." Emperor Augustus "Greg" Abbott IV laughed at the news broadcast, slapping his knee so hard he almost fell off his golden wheelchair-throne.

Libertariatropolis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertariatropolis » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:09 pm

President Frederick Adams turned to his secretaries. "Now," he said. "How are we going to handle this?"

Poppy Mason spoke first. "As Secratary of Whispers, I say we must stay as quiet about it as possible. Sacraficing a few lives means nothing in the face of major national security."

"And I, as Secretary of War," said Samuel Lee, "Disagree. It's all very fine and well that you want to protect our nation, but our military can handle it. I say we take a stand."

Frederick sighed. Why did his secretaries always have to be divided? "As much as I hate the idea of a war, considering what's going on in Askadaen, we have to stand by our country's values. What this nation is doing is a direct violation of human rights on multiple levels. Besides, a tyrannical government like this needs to be broken somehow."

"So, war?" Samuel asked.

"Not quite. Ms. Mason, you, as Secretary of Whispers, have informants and connections across the globe. I need you to spark revolution, hopefully civil war, and break them from the inside. If anybody asks, we aren't involved. Meanwhile, we need to set up a coup."

Poppy gave a curt nod and walked out of the meeting chamber.

"Samuel," Frederick said, "Begin readying troops."

Chia Dal
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Chia Dal » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:56 pm

The Minister of Defence has announced today that The Empire will be putting the Imperial Armed Forces to Defcon 2 to put down any uprising and prevent any nation from invading. He also warns the Confederation will get involved if invaded.

HAIL THE Confederation
Territories: All of Europe, the Islands of the Caribbean, the Azores off the coast of Africa, Diego Garcia, the Soloman Islands, Namibia, South Africa and all of Russia west of the Ural Mountains

Chia Dal
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Chia Dal » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:19 pm

"We are not a democracy nor will we ever be one. When the Emperor says that homosexuality is banned and they be put to death, it will happen." The Emperor's spokewoman said in a press release.

Regna Loreau
Attaché

Founded: Jul 14, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Regna Loreau » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:50 pm

"Nations have the right to do as they see fit with their policies. Whilst such a policy is reprehensible and utterly disgusting in the opinion of the Queendom Of Regna Loreau's eyes, it must be the duty of the Queendom to defend their fellow region mates. The act of war over such a policy is unacceptable and, as a result, the government and actions of Libertariatropolis must be condemned at an international level."
Hail the Confederation
Office Of The Crown
General Secretary
Assam Elne
The Imperial Queendom of Regna Loreau

Emeritus Councillor of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators

History and Naval History Buff

PANGANIA
Attaché

Founded: Aug 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby PANGANIA » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:35 pm

" That's not nice " - Pangania President

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:21 pm

"It is, how they say in America, LIT!" - Cleone d'Angeli IV

Unidox
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Unidox » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:29 pm

Usually we do not meddle in the affairs of such puny nations. However, the level of idiocy and patterns for possible future aggression warrant our interference. We have decided to reveal all of your secrets and weak points to your neighbors. Further we air-dropped mobile smartphones pre-loaded with video evidence of your "Emperor" engaged in fecal related intercourse with a furry dominatrix. The phones are also loaded with governing definitions such as emperor, empire, and confederacy.
Caninope wrote:It's NSG. The 20th Circle of LIMBO!

Buffett and Colbert wrote:Always here to ruin the day. 8)

Living Freedom Land wrote:Oh, so now you want gay people to take part in the sacred institution of tax rebates too? You liberals sicken me.

Lacadaemon wrote:I mean, hell, in a properly regulated market, pension stripping schemes like Zynga wouldn't ever have a sniff of an IPO (see Groupon). But it's all wild westy now. Lie down with dogs and so forth.

Libertariatropolis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertariatropolis » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:34 pm

Frederick Adams turned and spoke. "So I assume not everything went according to plan?"

Poppy Mason responded. "No. An informant got caught and yielded information. They know we tried to start revolution."

"I have sent out a vote on the popularity of a war." A beeper sounded from the device in the Preeident's hand. "Oh, here it is." He looked over it, reading the information. He looked up, sighed, and took a deep breath. "Samuel Lee, as Secretary of War, I ask you to issue an official declaration of war and send 40,000 troops in."

Secretary of War Samuel Lee-
"We, the Peoples Republic of Libertariatropolis, declare war on the tyrannical and dictatorial state of Chia Dal. Their actions warrant serious punishment, and we will bring down their nation if at all possible."

Chia Dal
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Chia Dal » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:50 pm

Chia Dal decides to repeal the death penalty portion of the law and asks for peace between our nations as war will do more harm than good

Chia Dal
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Chia Dal » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:02 pm

Incase talks don't work, the Imperial Navy has deployed 5 Carrier Battle Groups to prevent an invasion as well as 200,000 Imperial Marines and 600,000 Imperial Army troops to man the coastal forts and defences. OOC: Remember modern weapons only and No WMD'S

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:24 pm

Libertariatropolis wrote:Frederick Adams turned and spoke. "So I assume not everything went according to plan?"

Poppy Mason responded. "No. An informant got caught and yielded information. They know we tried to start revolution."

"I have sent out a vote on the popularity of a war." A beeper sounded from the device in the Preeident's hand. "Oh, here it is." He looked over it, reading the information. He looked up, sighed, and took a deep breath. "Samuel Lee, as Secretary of War, I ask you to issue an official declaration of war and send 40,000 troops in."

Secretary of War Samuel Lee-
"We, the Peoples Republic of Libertariatropolis, declare war on the tyrannical and dictatorial state of Chia Dal. Their actions warrant serious punishment, and we will bring down their nation if at all possible."

The APH Confederate Navy sends the CSS Matthew Jones along with 20 Arleigh Burke guided missle destroyers, 10 Zachary Smith class guided missle cruisers, and 5 Virginia class SSNs to block the invading force.

Hail the Confederation
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Libertariatropolis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertariatropolis » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:01 pm

Captain Richard White stood on the lookout post of the ship. On the edge of the horizon were a large collection of carriers and other warships. They were not of Libertariatropolisian design.

"Lift the flag!" Captain Richard shouted to the crew. The flag was lifted up, displaying the Rebellion's allegiance. The Captain waited for a flag to be lifted by the foreign ships. After a moment, flags were lifted.

Richard looked at the flags, remembering the nations they belonged to. Richard cursed under his breath. So battle had come.

PANGANIA
Attaché

Founded: Aug 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby PANGANIA » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:41 pm

Chia Dal wrote:Incase talks don't work, the Imperial Navy has deployed 5 Carrier Battle Groups to prevent an invasion as well as 200,000 Imperial Marines and 600,000 Imperial Army troops to man the coastal forts and defences. OOC: Remember modern weapons only and No WMD'S

" So are we going to start a war over homosexuals? " - Panganian General

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:49 am

Admiral Alex Mendez sends a message to the enemy fleet to turn around or be destroyed. The admiral turns to her communications officer "Tell the Fleet to go to General Quarters incase of an attack." Alarms start sounding all over the carrier saying "General quarters,General quarters, all hands man your battle stations."

HAIL THE CONFEDERATION
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Danlina
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:57 pm

The prime minister of Danlina Samuel Robinson strongly condemns such an act of atrocity and sent the Arms Branch representative General Michael Brigenov to offer libertariatropolis military aid in the form of 50 heavily armed DJ-H1 utility helicopters (5 squadrons), 20 F/A-7 fighter jets(2 squadrons), and a total of 200 special forces troops.
Last edited by Danlina on Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Danlina

Danlina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:07 pm

After a conversation at the Arms Branch and the Legislative Branch, Danlina withdrawals from its offer to aid the war.
Prime Minister Robinson: "After deep consideration of the matter in hand, the Legislative Congress has decided that war is not an option. As Chia Dai representatives put it, a war will not be of good to anyone. The Armed Republic Of Danlina acknowledges the fact that as a nation Chia Dai can do as it pleases since they have lifted the death penalty. I also strongly advise Libertariatropolis president Frederick Adams to abort the attack on Chia Dai before, as people say, sh*t hits the fan. Thank you".
National newspapers and media call for the impeachment of General Michael Brigenov from office at the Arms Branch.
Last edited by Danlina on Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Danlina

Libertariatropolis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertariatropolis » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:25 pm

"In response to the Armed Republic of Danlina, it truly isn't up to me. I mean, yes, I declared the war, but it is very popular among the people, and I would like to keep voter support. Even if I didnt, candidates every where would be promising a war in order to win the election. This is a People's Republic, and I will stand by the wishes of the people."

- President Frederick Adams

Chia Dal
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Chia Dal » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:56 pm

Libertariatropolis wrote:"In response to the Armed Republic of Danlina, it truly isn't up to me. I mean, yes, I declared the war, but it is very popular among the people, and I would like to keep voter support. Even if I didnt, candidates every where would be promising a war in order to win the election. This is a People's Republic, and I will stand by the wishes of the people."

- President Frederick Adams

I give your fleet one last warning to return back to port or they will be destroyed. Lets end this war before it really begins.

Hail the Confederation

Chia Dal
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Chia Dal » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:03 pm

*activates all S-300 and S-400 SAM batteries as well Patriot missle batteries*
*puts all radar installations on 24/7 to watch for enemy aircraft*
Last edited by Chia Dal on Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Libertariatropolis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertariatropolis » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:25 pm

Captain Richard White considered his options. They were heavily outnumbered, isolated from any other Libertariotropolisian fleet. They would surely lose the battle.
But to turn and retreat almost seemed worse. That was what stopped the Captain. It was dishonorable to flee.
He shook his head. He would probably die that day. He muttered a quick prayer and looked up.
"Send the rest of the fleet," he said, gesturing towards the other four ships, "Around to attack from the right flank."
A crewman barked out the orders to the communication officers. "What about us?" The young private asked.
"We're going to head straight down the center."
The private froze. "We'll die."
"Quite possibly."
"But sir, there are 200 people on this ship."
"Private, what is your name?"
"Jonathan James, sir."
"Well, Mr. James, would you rather be remembered as a soldier who died valiantly in battle or as a coward who ran when they saw the odds?"
Jonathan opened his mouth as though to speak, thought better of it, and quietly nodded, running off to man a gun.
Richard glanced at the rest of the fleet, seeing it drift right. He estimated the distance from the enemy at five miles. "Dear God, what are we about to do?" He muttered to himself.

Danlina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:13 pm

Libertariatropolis wrote:Captain Richard White considered his options. They were heavily outnumbered, isolated from any other Libertariotropolisian fleet. They would surely lose the battle.
But to turn and retreat almost seemed worse. That was what stopped the Captain. It was dishonorable to flee.
He shook his head. He would probably die that day. He muttered a quick prayer and looked up.
"Send the rest of the fleet," he said, gesturing towards the other four ships, "Around to attack from the right flank."
A crewman barked out the orders to the communication officers. "What about us?" The young private asked.
"We're going to head straight down the center."
The private froze. "We'll die."
"Quite possibly."
"But sir, there are 200 people on this ship."
"Private, what is your name?"
"Jonathan James, sir."
"Well, Mr. James, would you rather be remembered as a soldier who died valiantly in battle or as a coward who ran when they saw the odds?"
Jonathan opened his mouth as though to speak, thought better of it, and quietly nodded, running off to man a gun.
Richard glanced at the rest of the fleet, seeing it drift right. He estimated the distance from the enemy at five miles. "Dear God, what are we about to do?" He muttered to himself.

"Maybe I'm not god, but I'll tell you exactly what to do!" says a man through a megaphone.
It's General Brigenov, standing at the gunner's position at a helicopter, watching over the yet to be battlefield.
Behind him are three squadrons of helicopters, and underneath on the surface of the water are 10 battleships armed to the teeth with ground-to-air and ground-to-ground missiles.
"You think the right thing to do will be to launch a desperate attack on a beach? I sincerely advise you to turn around and get back home, before my bombers get by. A bloody Mexican standoff isn't what you want, isn't it?"
Republic of Danlina

Danlina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:29 pm

"I'll be very much straight forward with what I have in stock for you two. If you shoot missiles at each other, they will be intercepted. If you shoot missiles at us, they will be intercepted and traced to their source. And most importantly, if anyone tries to engage in physical contact with the enemy, they will be bombed from above. We do not want the battle to escalate any further from this point, but you have been warned! DO NOT ENGAGE INTO BATTLE!
Republic of Danlina

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates