NATION

PASSWORD

Gods Save Us From the Queen (Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Roania
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Gods Save Us From the Queen (Closed)

Postby Roania » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:19 pm

The tall 'Kadrian' smiled a little nervously. "Obviously, it is that I am Veren Andrano. Can you not see from my appearance and my ID card? I have an appointment with Warden Indaren, yes?" His accent was unfamiliar. Even in an Imperium filled with Roanian visitors, there was something strange about the pale, tall man dressed in jade robes.
Ten Thousand Years to the Lord of Ten Thousand Years! Ten Thousand Years to the Lord of Ten Thousand Years! Ten Thousand of Ten Thousand Years to the Lord of Ten Thousand Years!

The Dragon Throne has stood for Ten Thousand Years! For Ten Thousand Years, the Dragon Throne Stands! The Dragon Throne has stood, is standing, and shall stand for Ten Thousand Years, Ten Thousand Years, Ten Thousand of Ten Thousand Years!

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jun 15, 2017

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:47 am

As expected, the clerk peered at Veren strangely. There were a few sounds from his datapad as the Kadrian double-checked the file. “…Well then. Ser Andrano, your files and information check out. Warden Indaren will be out momentarily.”

In a few minutes, the door opened again. Whoever Veren may have been expecting, it wasn’t Nireli Indaren. The grey-skinned Chimeri woman came to him, red eyes focusing on him as she sized him up. “Hmm. I’d thought you’d be tanner. No matter, come on back with me, Ser Andrano.”

As the Warden moved, Veren almost had to run to keep up with her quick stride. Even if the Chimer of the Imperium were slightly shorter than the Kadrians, they had legendary flexibility and speed, which was evident in Nireli’s body and the way she moved. When they reached Nireli’s office, the Warden locked the door and turned to look at Veren, giving him his first real look at the curves of her high, proud breasts, brought into sharper focus by her uniform.

Nireli smiled, and inclined her head. “Gsuron na d'lain, d'nuh na tatain, Ser Andrano. Are you the one the Primarches sent to Resdayn?”
NSWB Discord | Factbook | We Go Different, And In Thunder
DEFCON: ORANGE - FLEETS MOBILIZED, REINFORCEMENTS OUTBOUND
"If Menelmacar is the successful corporate executive parents with a nice house, your people are the black sheep daughter that parties with the wrong crowd and has a batshit crazy boyfriend." - The Eternal Ascendancy of Menelmacar

Roania
Ambassador

Postby Roania » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:44 am

"Yes, you might be saying that. May I be having a basin of the water?" After one was brought to him, he washed the greasepaint off the skin of his face and hands, and even ran it through his hair. He revealed that his skin and hair were a burnt umber color, matched by his eyes. "The ones called primarchs said that you could be helping me. I am Jeok Seo Jin, and I am being the rightful King of Jeok." His expression was pale, but determined. "But I did not think I was expecting such a pretty girl to be the famous warden Nireli Indaren." He looked her over, with a special glance at her neck for a bondscar. Not seeing one, his eyes darkened somewhat. "What would you be of knowing from me?"
Ten Thousand Years to the Lord of Ten Thousand Years! Ten Thousand Years to the Lord of Ten Thousand Years! Ten Thousand of Ten Thousand Years to the Lord of Ten Thousand Years!

The Dragon Throne has stood for Ten Thousand Years! For Ten Thousand Years, the Dragon Throne Stands! The Dragon Throne has stood, is standing, and shall stand for Ten Thousand Years, Ten Thousand Years, Ten Thousand of Ten Thousand Years!

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:11 pm

Nireli looked the Jeoken over, giving him a professional smile. However, the spark that lit in her eyes as she admired his body gave Veren a completely different story on Nireli’s feelings. “I have a few questions, of course. First, from what I’ve read in the report from Primarch Blackthorn, your Grandmother’s been in contact with the Brotherhood of the Serpent, yes? And this is the main reason why most communication from and to Jeok has been cut off?”

Nireli approached him. “And that you want my help specifically there?”
"If Menelmacar is the successful corporate executive parents with a nice house, your people are the black sheep daughter that parties with the wrong crowd and has a batshit crazy boyfriend." - The Eternal Ascendancy of Menelmacar

Roania
Ambassador

Postby Roania » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:47 pm

"Yes, that is what I am wanting. Though I am not being certain how you would help me," Jeok Seo Jin leaned forward. "You are seeming more for loving, then for fighting."

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:14 pm

A growl was the only warning he got from the Chimeri Warden, before she grabbed him and pushed him to the wall. Her scent spiked with aggression and dominance as Nireli seized his arms, pulling them above his head as she leaned in, effectively paralyzing his body with her weight. His legs were useless as the Chimer had actually lifted him a few inches off the ground, rendering any attempt to work against gravity difficult. Nireli’s eyes were dark and her breath was hot with adrenaline as she looked into his, willing him to submit. “Even as I am made for loving… being a warrior is in my blood.”

Roania
Ambassador

Postby Roania » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:25 pm

The Jeoken gasped in shock, plainly having not expected her to have been able to do this. His eyes were as dark as hers. "...incredible." He whispered. "...yes. My grandmother died many years ago... she lives by being fed on her daughters... I have found proof, but it was not enough for the Emperor... and I am chased..."

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:55 pm

“…Ah. So you went to Primarch Blackthorn, and he sent you here to request aid from the Empress and the Primarches.” Nireli considered, getting up and off him. “So, what proof do you have? And who’s after you?”

Roania
Ambassador

Postby Roania » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:58 pm

The prince reached into his pocket, and took out his purse. Then he reached into a hidden compartment of the purse itself, and took out a carefully folded square of paper. When he unfolded it, he passed it across to her. "I took this from my grandmother's desk." There was a scrap of ancient writing on the paper, and a carefully drawn image of a crystal. Not one of the pure crystals the Roanians usually used, this was broken and jagged. "Blackthorn said your office would be the best place to show you this."

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:55 pm

"...Ah." Nireli's eyes flashed. "The Essence of the Void. Where did she get this? And I assume that she wants this back?"

Roania
Ambassador

Postby Roania » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:32 pm

"I am afraid I have no idea where she may have found it... though if I had to guess I would put the blame on that unusual man who arrived at the palace a few weeks ago. It was odd, because she normally refuses to see any foreigners... and doesn't even allow them to land." He frowned and shook his head. "I did not think she knew I had taken this picture, but I was followed... for all I know, I am still being followed. There are more than unusual men about the palace lately."
Last edited by Roania on Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:58 pm

"Fair." Nireli considered. "And would the destroyer Primarch Stonewall transferred to a special task force have anything to do with the gun on Jeok?"

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates