NATION

PASSWORD

Chirper Feed [Kylaris|IC|Canon]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:57 pm

ImageImage
Coralie Barreau Image
@cbarreau

Accusations of a planned coup d’etat in the Asterias do concern the EC, President Swen, as the inhabitants of the IDS are Gaullican and Euclean citizens.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

17:48 EST - 28 Jan 19
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Alinora
Minister

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:09 pm

Sentinel News Image
@SentinelNewsOfficial

State Secretary Aaron Russo calls Sutacin proposal in the ICD a “blatant abuse of an international body”, adding that the Nimearan “witch hunt” will not yield results, and could damage Asterian-Nimearan relations for “a long time”.

RETWEETSFAVORITE
23K12K

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:16 pm

ImageImage
Alexis Walker Image
@alexiswalker

It appears my conversations with PM @12DumontRue have been misrepresented by some. The Community never promised support for a new motion on the floor, but rather promised to support its progression to a vote.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

15:30 EST - 29 Jan 19

ImageImage
Alexis Walker Image
@alexiswalker

The Community maintains it belief that J28-11 Motion should be put up for a vote before the Council, as it is would be improper to deny a vote. That in no way is a promise of support for a motion during a vote.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

15:30 EST - 29 Jan 19

ImageImage
Alexis Walker Image
@alexiswalker

Comments made by Prime Minister Devereaux reinforce the Community's argument that an insufficient amount of evidence has been presented to the International Council for Democracy. As such, we shall abstain.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

15:31 EST - 29 Jan 19
Last edited by The Kingdom of Glitter on Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:58 am

Image Image
International Council for Democracy Image
@OfficialICD

Motion J28-11 "on Investigating Allegations of the Conduct of the Federation in Undermining the Koeaara Administration" does not pass Council. Ayes to the left, 12, Noes to the right, 13, Abstentions 7.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

03:57 pm - 30 January 19

Image Image
Mozes Koeaara - State President of Nimear Image
@MozesKoeaara

This is a loss for democracy. Our international institutions have been overrun by pro-Federation fear-mongering and have capitulated to Federation interests, to the detriment of us all.

International Council for Democracy
Motion J28-11 "on Investigating Allegations of the Conduct of the Federation in Undermining the Koeaara Administration" does not pass Council. Ayes to the left, 12, Noes to the right, 13, Abstentions 7.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

04:02 pm - 30 January 19
Last edited by Caltarania on Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'M FROM KYLARIS, AND I'M HERE TO HELP!

Alinora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:26 am

Sentinel News Image
@SentinelNewsOfficial

MotionJ28-11 “on Investogating Allegations of the Conduct of the Federation in Undermining the Koeaara Administration” fails in the ICD, with 12 Ayee, 13 Nors, and 7 Abstinations. President Ben Avery calls it a “victory for democracy”, and that it “shows that international organizations will not be made into tools used by populist governments for cheap political points”.

RETWEETSFAVORITE
26K15K

Marirana
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Marirana » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:40 am

Image Otto von Hößlin Image
@ottovonhosslin

Fantastic to hear that the Etrurian government is cleaning up corruption! Our politicians really need to do the same to EC bureaucrats.

RETWEETSFAVORITE
14K32K

Last edited by Marirana on Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alt of Xiaodong

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:47 am

ImageImage
Aireacht Gnóthaí Eachtracha Image
@glytforeignmin

"Glytter voted no because Satucin, once a respected partner of the Community, failed to provide any semblance of reputable evidence to warrant an investigation into a sovereign state's affairs" - the Laird Dunbroch

RETWEETSFAVORITE

17:08 EST -

ImageImage
@glytforeignmin

"Recent rhetoric from Gatôn show that the Allaire government would rather enable populists and adopt their poisonous rhetoric. Such irresponsible behavior is unacceptable, especially within the bodies that preserve our democratic way of life" - Dunbroch

RETWEETSFAVORITE

17:08 EST - 29 Jan 19

ImageImage
@glytforeignmin

"Glytter stands squarely behind Gaullica and Prime Minister Devereaux. The democratic community must reject the demands of populists, before the fire they wish to unleash consumes us all" - Dunbroch

RETWEETSFAVORITE

17:09 EST - 29 Jan 19

ImageImage
Cathleen O'Neil Image
@cathyogbf

Perhaps - unexpectedly - the Gaullican-Ghaillish alliance is back on?

Aireacht Gnóthaí Eachtracha
"Glytter stands squarely behind Gaullica and Prime Minister Devereaux. The democratic community must reject the demands of populists, before the fire they wish to unleash consumes us all" - Dunbroch

RETWEETSFAVORITE

17:49 EST - 29 Jan 19

Etruria2
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Etruria2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:49 pm

ImageImage
Vittoria Vasari Image
@vvasari

I applaud Premier Escudero for standing up to Alexis Walker. Not only does she destroy Euclea, she destroys international governance.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:52 pm

ImageImage
Jean Vallette Image
@jvallette

The Euclean Community was to present a united front on the motion set forward by Nimear. For all intents and purposes, this was accomplished - threats to democracy are serious issues: unfortunately the evidence was not there. We must have faith in our Community.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

13:12 EST - 29 Jan 19

ImageImage
Hugo-Noël Devereaux Image
@hndev

Gaullica voted 'no' because this was a gross infringement of international norms and procedures. The ICD is not a playground.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

ImageImage
@hndev

It never went off.
Cathleen O'Neil
Perhaps - unexpectedly - the Gaullican-Ghaillish alliance is back on?

RETWEETSFAVORITE

ImageImage
@hndev

Bold words for someone who denies Etrurian war-crimes in Florena to back up their Premier.
Vittoria Vasari
I applaud Premier Escudero for standing up to Alexis Walker. Not only does she destroy Euclea, she destroys international governance.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Moreira1
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Moreira1 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:57 pm

ImageImage
Lucia M. Cordeiro Image
@luciacordeiro

This is how liberty dies - with thunderous applause and rapturous betrayal. (2/2)

RETWEETSFAVORITE

ImageImage
Lucia M. Cordeiro Image
@luciacordeiro

Despite our best efforts, we could not secure international protections for freedom or the democratic process. The interests of the few have triumphed over the freedom of the many. (1/2)

RETWEETSFAVORITE

Last edited by Moreira1 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Etruria2
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Etruria2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:10 pm

ImageImage
Vittoria Vasari Image
@vvasari

I recommend you come back when you share the same conviction as Le Fronte or when you serve the Gaullican people.
Hugo-Noël Devereaux

Bold words for someone who denies Etrurian war-crimes in Florena to back up their Premier.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

ImageImage
Gianfranco Galizia Image
@gianfrancogalizia

Excellent speech by our President. The time has come for the global revolt to spread and for a new order to emerge. Etruria stands with the Pink Tide.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

18:22 EST - 30 Jan 19

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:23 pm

ImageImage
@hndev

I recommend you come back when you've opened a history book. Are you aware of your grandfather's convictions? His genocidal track record? Do you think they exist? Shall we ask @RosaEscudero if they exist?
Vittoria Vasari
I recommend you come back when you share the same conviction as Le Fronte or when you serve the Gaullican people.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Etruria2
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Etruria2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:32 pm

ImageImage
Vittoria Vasari Image
@vvasari

Behold the true face of Gaullica's supposed "head of government." He finds time to slander Etruria while trying to resurrect a dead monarchy and make thousands of civil servants unemployed and destitute. A man who plays being Prime Minister is a fine second fiddle to Walker.
Hugo-Noël Devereaux

I recommend you come back when you've opened a history book. Are you aware of your grandfather's convictions? His genocidal track record? Do you think they exist? Shall we ask @RosaEscudero if they exist?.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

Last edited by Etruria2 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:35 pm

ImageImage
@hndev

I thought you praised convictions and ideals held by the Front National? Where has all that support suddenly gone?
Vittoria Vasari
Behold the true face of Gaullica's supposed "head of government." He finds time to slander Etruria while trying to resurrect a dead monarchy and make thousands of civil servants unemployed and destitute. A man who plays being Prime Minister is a fine second fiddle to Walker.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Etruria2
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Etruria2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:39 pm

ImageImage
MDAE Image
@mdae

The Foreign Ministry of Etruria has officially summoned the Gaullican ambassador in protest against Prime Minister Devereaux's slanderous comments against Etruria over unsubstantiated "war crimes" allegations from the Solarian War. Etruria will not tolerate falsehoods against its character, especially when it seeks cordial ties with all nations.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

Last edited by Etruria2 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Etruria2
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Etruria2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:42 pm

ImageImage
Vittoria Vasari Image
@vvasari

The convictions and ideals of the Front National are only constrained by your inability to win a majority. I am sure they'd like to educate you on the benefits and virtues of possessing ideals and convictions beyond self-advancement, careerism, ego and service to non-elected officials in Kesselbourg.
Hugo-Noël Devereaux

I thought you praised convictions and ideals held by the Front National? Where has all that support suddenly gone?

RETWEETSFAVORITE

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:49 pm

ImageImage
@hndev

Minister Boulanger and I are friends. Many of his ideas are being implemented by this government in partnership. He is indeed an educating man and perhaps since you idolise him so, you can take from him: humility, respect and a good education of history. Additionally, opinions on the Euclean Community aside - which officials are un-elected? The President, because....
Vittoria Vasari
The convictions and ideals of the Front National are only constrained by your inability to win a majority. I am sure they'd like to educate you on the benefits and virtues of possessing ideals and convictions beyond self-advancement, careerism, ego and service to non-elected officials in Kesselbourg.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Etruria2
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Etruria2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:03 pm

ImageImage
Francesco Carcaterra Image
@francescocarcaterra

In these trying times, with declining institutions and decaying systems, it is vital that leaders maintain restraint and leave open the door to cooperation. Should we fail, all decent discourse and opportunities of peace will vanish. The past is not a weapon, but a guide to the future.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

20:11 EST - 30 Jan 19
Last edited by Etruria2 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:09 pm

ImageImage
Cathleen O'Neil Image
@cathyogbf

The president of one of the largest Euclean states essentially calling for the continent to forget the genocide it committed to guide the future. Twitter diplomacy is something else. I'll recap it on TRN Raidió Nuacht tomorrow morning.

Francesco Carcaterra
In these trying times, with declining institutions and decaying systems, it is vital that leaders maintain restraint and leave open the door to cooperation. Should we fail, all decent discourse and opportunities of peace will vanish. The past is not a weapon, but a guide to the future

RETWEETSFAVORITE

20:25 EST - 30 Jan 19
Last edited by The Kingdom of Glitter on Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alinora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:10 pm

Will Bennett Image
@realwilliambennett

As the FIS witch hunt comes to a close, Marolevia announcences that it is backing out of the ICD. Hopefully these frivolous motions leave with you, and we can finally let the ICD return to matters of importance, and not populist plots for political points.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:23 am

ImageImage
Rosa Escudero Image
@RosaEscudero

@estmerepresident - Standing together or standing alone? This is about standing for something or standing for nothing.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

11:12 am - 31 January 19

Image Image
Mozes Koeaara - State President of Nimear Image
@MozesKoeaara

I would rather be a so-called 'populist' than a careerist. Careerist politicians have stood up only for the status quo, unquestioning of it, to the detriment of the common people.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

02:23 pm - 31 January 19
Last edited by Caltarania on Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
I'M FROM KYLARIS, AND I'M HERE TO HELP!

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:39 am

Hannibal Hamlin
@hhamlin

Hahaha! Laufen Sie mit dem Schwanz zwischen den Beinen!

RETWEETSFAVORITE
29K11K

Alinora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:58 am

Will Bennett Image
@realwilliambennett

@MozesKoeaara don’t go playing the victim card here— you and your leftist pals tried to lead the international community on a witch hunt over claims that have no basis in fact. International investigation on the word of a traitor? Please.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:15 am

Hannibal Hamlin
@hhamlin

Will Bennet
@MozesKoeaara don’t go playing the victim card here— you and your leftist pals tried to lead the international community on a witch hunt over claims that have no basis in fact. International investigation on the word of a traitor? Please.

Be careful Herr Bennet, now you are a racist because you do not agree with him! Oh no! Haha

RETWEETSFAVORITE

Last edited by Commonwealth of Hank the Cat on Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krugmar
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:24 am

Maximilien Brisebois Retweeted
ImageImage
Henri Poincaré Image
@PoincaréH

RETWEETSFAVORITE

14:25 : EST - 31 January 2019

ImageImage
Maximilien Brisebois Image
@RealBrisebois

@PoincaréH The truth! We must protect our independence at all costs.

RETWEETSFAVORITE

17:13 : EST - 31 January 2019
Liec made me tell you to consider Kylaris

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates