NATION

PASSWORD

What is Soros?

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
New Udmurstan
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

What is Soros?

Postby New Udmurstan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:16 pm

It seems that any nation with "soros" gets deleted. I tried it, and it got deleted after 5 minutes. No idea why. I have seen other nations by that name who were deleted. So what is this and why do nations with it get deleted immediately?

Bill J Clinton
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 29, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bill J Clinton » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:18 pm

There was this guy who would keep braking the rules on Nationstates and they would keep remaking nations that were deleted after they kept breaking the rules. These names would usually have an association with George Soros. Hence the reason why the name 'Soros' is usually deleted. That's as much as I can tell you.
Last edited by Bill J Clinton on Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.

New Udmurstan
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Udmurstan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:23 pm

Bill J Clinton wrote:There was this guy who would keep braking the rules on Nationstates and they would keep remaking nations that were deleted after they kept breaking the rules. These names would usually have an association with George Soros. Hence the reason why the name 'Soros' is usually deleted. That's as much as I can tell you.

Thanks for the answer.

Return to NationStates