NATION

PASSWORD

Children of the Seraphim [Maintenance Thread|Closed]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Children of the Seraphim [Maintenance Thread|Closed]

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:23 am

Children of the Seraphim
Stories from the Ancient Empire

Short Stories
None as of yet.

Poems
None as of yet.

Other In-Character Writing
None as of yet.

Out-of-Character Notice

This thread is an in-character maintenance thread, designed to serve as a repository for a wide compilation of short stories, poems and other writings, all set within and/or regarding the Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia and the fictional characters and entities associated with it. They will be written as the inspiration strikes me, and in no particular order, though I intend to organise them here in the OP for ease of access once complete. Stories may be standalone or connected to story arcs occurring in other threads; where appropriate, these threads will be linked to provide context for the reader, and vice versa.

Please be aware that some of the topics and themes that may appear in this thread could be considered mature in nature. It is not my intent to break site rules or offend anyone, however, if anything written herein does upset you or cause you concern, please do get in touch. Any posts I deem to contain mature content will be marked as so from the outset.

As this thread is mostly concerned with worldbuilding for my own creative purposes, it's important to note that this thread is not a factbook or registry thread. Therefore, not everything is going to be explained at the same length, nor will all characters be given an introduction. The writing assumes a base level of association with the setting. If you're lost, do drop me a telegram. A factbook is still in the works.

I hope you enjoy, and that what follows captivates you and sparks your own imagination.
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Reserved

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:41 am

Reserved
This post is reserved for future use.

I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Reserved

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:42 am

Reserved
This post is reserved for future use.

Return to NationStates