NATION

PASSWORD

Sinope Harbour Festival (OOC, MT)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:53 pm

Aurora Confederacy wrote:Aah, just i had started to show ratko the upper workings of the Luna

Might be worth bringing the TV crew down too kyre

Next post (on which I am currently working ; )).
RPing in MT and PT.

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:33 am

*climbs out of a sewer hole in Sinope*

Had to do a bit of link diving but I dug out your map, Kyrenaia :) Hope you don't mind if I use it as the "map" that was given to Alexander.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:58 am

The Chuck wrote:*climbs out of a sewer hole in Sinope*

Had to do a bit of link diving but I dug out your map, Kyrenaia :) Hope you don't mind if I use it as the "map" that was given to Alexander.

T h a t ' s a l o t t a l a n d

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:24 am

Bruke wrote:
The Chuck wrote:*climbs out of a sewer hole in Sinope*

I have to fit half a billion people there - although that map excludes the Territories immediate to the Sultanate, like the Territory of Jalid. In any case, I don't mind, but let's hope, that the actual nautical maps are a bit more detailed...
RPing in MT and PT.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:36 am

Kyrenaia wrote:
Bruke wrote:

I have to fit half a billion people there - although that map excludes the Territories immediate to the Sultanate, like the Territory of Jalid. In any case, I don't mind, but let's hope, that the actual nautical maps are a bit more detailed...

Half... half a billion? :blink:

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 09, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:41 am

Bruke wrote:
Kyrenaia wrote:

What's the matter? In my case, I fit a billion people in the territory of the US.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428571429 civilization, according to this one
I don't use NS stats

Change rate
: 1 Imperial Dollar = 1.86 NSD

Embassy Program

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:39 am

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:
Bruke wrote:

What's the matter? In my case, I fit a billion people in the territory of the US.

I always imagined Kyrenaia as a much smaller country, like the size of Brazil at most.

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:47 am

Bruke wrote:
The Scarlet Eagle wrote:

I always imagined Kyrenaia as a much smaller country, like the size of Brazil at most.

Indeed, 539.3 million to be precise. Granted, it's not NS-pop (9.281 billion by now and thus no fun at all). It's around the population size of the EU.
RPing in MT and PT.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:48 am

Kyrenaia wrote:
Bruke wrote:

Indeed, 539.3 million to be precise. Granted, it's not NS-pop (9.281 billion by now and thus no fun at all). It's around the population size of the EU.

Ahh...

I’ll be back here soon by the way, don’t worry! Just need to get to spring break....

I’m considering upping my RP population to 1.6 million or something, the current level is from when I was first imagining the nation... I didn’t imagine there would be trillion star system galactic empires. And fascists with gundam robots :(
Last edited by Bruke on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:10 am

Bruke wrote:
Kyrenaia wrote:

Ahh...

I’ll be back here soon by the way, don’t worry! Just need to get to spring break....

I’m considering upping my RP population to 1.6 million or something, the current level is from when I was first imagining the nation... I didn’t imagine there would be trillion star system galactic empires. And fascists with gundam robots :(

Oh, don't worry, I look forward to your return.
As for the population issue, it all depends on who you have against you. Of course, there are enough people out there, who numberwank, but there are also a few shining examples of people, who use NS Pop of billions upon billions, but who always try to use a force, that is comparable to that, which others can bring in. Appropriate force.
RPing in MT and PT.

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:35 am

Good morning, people,
are you all having fun? I sure hope so!
Sadly, however, my next post is a while out for now and it will be a while, until it will come up. I'm currently a bit busy with other RPs (the Spring Festival over in the Free Lands comes to mind) and RL. Especially RL.
I will not be completely inactive and the post will come - and it will be a Big One, as the Parade will begin! So please, be patient and stay tuned!
RPing in MT and PT.

Lillorainen
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:05 am

Kyrenaia wrote:Good morning, people,
are you all having fun? I sure hope so!
Sadly, however, my next post is a while out for now and it will be a while, until it will come up. I'm currently a bit busy with other RPs (the Spring Festival over in the Free Lands comes to mind) and RL. Especially RL.
I will not be completely inactive and the post will come - and it will be a Big One, as the Parade will begin! So please, be patient and stay tuned!

Good morning, you one, and good whatever-time-it-may-be-where-you-folks-are to everyone else,
It's known, sadly, that my last post dates back quite some time (how long even ...? Gosh, as time goes by ...) - for exactly the same reasons. RL really gains a lot of (mostly) undeserved attention currently ...
I'm not entirely lost, though - be sure I'll be in again when the Big One comes! ^^ Until then, please hold the line ^^
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates