NATION

PASSWORD

League of Anti-Crusader States(IC/post-MT/open)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

League of Anti-Crusader States(IC/post-MT/open)

Postby Saranidia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:56 am

A mutual defence and economic
support organisation
that
wishes to defend states threatened by Islamophobic, Imperialist and/or genocidal regimes that claim to create a utopia in terms of their own cultural and religion by
force or to get rid of a religious or ethnic group considered categorically evil.

the programme
We Want Freedom. We Want Power To Determine
The Destiny Of Our Muslim, "Oriental", Hispanic and African
Communities(including but not limited to Arab and black communities)
We believe that our communities will not be free until they are able to determine their own destiny.
We Want plentiful and fair work
For Muslim people, Hispanic people,
"Oriental" and African people(including but not limited to Arabs and black people)
We believe that the unjust, preventable poverty in our communities could be remedied in part by providing people with jobs and then giving them the true amount they have earnt.

We Want An End To The Robbery
By The Usurers of our communities

We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings.
Nomadic people such as some traditional Bedouin and Pashtun people should be given decent caravans.
Non-nomadic individuals should be given houses.
We Want Education For Our People That Exposes
The True Nature Of The Hypocrisy of Crusaders
We Want Education That Teaches Us Our True History and
Our Role In The Present-Day Society.
We believe in an educational system that will give to our people a knowledge of self. If a man does not have knowledge of himself and his position in society and the world, then he has little chance to relate to anything else.
We want to be exempt from the crusaders wars

We Want An Immediate End To state
Brutality
And Murder Of Muslims, the racial groups I have already mentioned elsewhere and poor people which (includes
all the groups we have mentioned), Oppressed people and freedom fighters
We believe we can end crusaders against our community by defensive armies
that are dedicated to defending our communities from oppression and brutality)

Application form
1. Reason for joining:
2. Government attitude to Islam:
3. Government attitude to Muslims:
4. Government attitude to race relations:
5. Amount of money you are
willing to donate:
6. Amount of troops
you are willing
to send in case of war:
7. rules of war in your nation:
Last edited by Saranidia on Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:14 am

1. Reason for joining: To support fellow Islamic nations
2. Government attitude to Islam: It is the state religion
3. Government attitude to Muslims: just about everyone is Muslim
4. Government attitude to race relations: no official policy or stance
willing to donate: 800,000 thousands
6. Amount of troops
you are willing to send in case of war: 150 (our military is very small)
7. rules of war in your nation: We respect Islamic and International laws of war

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:15 am

Khataiy wrote:1. Reason for joining: To support fellow Islamic nations
2. Government attitude to Islam: It is the state religion
3. Government attitude to Muslims: just about everyone is Muslim
4. Government attitude to race relations: no official policy or stance
willing to donate: 800,000 thousands
6. Amount of troops
you are willing to send in case of war: 150 (our military is very small)
7. rules of war in your nation: We respect Islamic and International laws of war

Accepted.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Prussian Polish Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:19 am

tag for denunciation
Current leader is Kaiser King Crassus von Hohenzollern
Das Gemeinwesen des Königreichs Preußen, das Königreich Polen und das Großherzogtum Litauen

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program
A Level 12 civilization, according to this index.

Time: January 2016
NEWS
Prussia-Poland exits EU////Sejm grants Kingdom of Bavaria shared autonomy in Danzig///Royal Bavarian Navy set to expand///German 'No Borders' activists hold rally near border crossing, breach fence before broken up with cavalry charge///5000 Christian refugees taken in

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:19 am

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:tag for denunciation

OOC: cool. that would be very interesting.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:26 am

To clarify, will the LACS come to the defence of any community targetted for genocide, crusades or such of the like, or only "Muslim, "Oriental", Hispanic and African Communities(including but not limited to Arab and black communities)?"
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Eirealand
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eirealand » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:27 am

We are a catholic country but we condemn genocide in any form be it against Religions, Races or anyone and we send solidarity

Magyarija
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Magyarija » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:28 am

This seems like a terrorist Jihadist coalition we condemn it
This country does NOT practice slavery

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:30 am

Tinhampton wrote:To clarify, will the LACS come to the defence of any community targetted for genocide, crusades or such of the like, or only "Muslim, "Oriental", Hispanic and African Communities(including but not limited to Arab and black communities)?"

We oppose genocide ,crusades and the like against anyone and there is nothing stopping members from defending those groups. The member states shall be required
to take part to a reasonable degree only if it involves member states however a LACS supported intervention with voluntary contributions of troops would occur for non-member states as well.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:30 am

Magyarija wrote:This seems like a terrorist Jihadist coalition we condemn it

"How is it terrorist to defend oneself?"- Sisterly Leader Miriam Khan

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:31 am

Eirealand wrote:We are a catholic country but we condemn genocide in any form be it against Religions, Races or anyone and we send solidarity

"thank you wholeheartedly."-Sisterly Leader Miriam Khan

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Magyarija
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Magyarija » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:49 am

Saranidia wrote:
Magyarija wrote:This seems like a terrorist Jihadist coalition we condemn it

"we view this is a collection of Jihadists that have radical extremist beliefs about Islam"
This country does NOT practice slavery

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:58 am

Magyarija wrote:
Saranidia wrote:

"we view this is a collection of Jihadists that have radical extremist beliefs about Islam"

"cite your reasons please or do you consider any group willing to defend Muslim communities with force radical extremists?"- Miriam Khan

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

China Muslim Hand-Pulled Noodle
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 11, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby China Muslim Hand-Pulled Noodle » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:30 am

1. Reason for joining: To join in the defence of Islamic, Asiatic, and other peoples and to advance the principles of national self-determination, collective security, and armed neutrality.
2. Government attitude to Islam: Islam is the official and majority religion.
3. Government attitude to Muslims: The majority of the population and political class are Muslims.
4. Government attitude to race relations: CMHPN is a multi-ethnic and multi-racial country home to Hui (ethnic Chinese Muslims), Dongxiang (ethnic Mongol Muslims), Turkic Muslims, Tibetic Muslims, and others. We condemn all forms of racism and seek inter-ethnic equality and harmony.
5. Amount of money you are willing to donate: NS$90 million
6. Amount of troops you are willing to send in case of war: 8,000
7. Rules of war in your nation: We abide by all Islamic laws of war and international humanitarian law.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:31 am

China Muslim Hand-Pulled Noodle wrote:1. Reason for joining: To join in the defence of Islamic, Asiatic, and other peoples and to advance the principles of national self-determination, collective security, and armed neutrality.
3. Government attitude to Muslims: The majority of the population and political class are Muslims.
4. Government attitude to race relations: CMHPN is a multi-ethnic and multi-racial country home to Hui (ethnic Chinese Muslims), Dongxiang (ethnic Mongol Muslims), Turkic Muslims, Tibetic Muslims, and others. We condemn all forms of racism and seek inter-ethnic equality and harmony.
7. Rules of war in your nation: We abide by all Islamic laws of war and international humanitarian law.

accepted.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:48 am

Blessed Communication, from the hands of his holiness Knight High Commander Seicannu nos Varipma, ordained prophet of the Order of Deathless Knights, defender of true freedom, bane of tyrants

To whom it may concern;
The Order of Deathless knights, and to a lesser extent the Free and Holy Nation of Velstrania as a whole, could be considered a 'crusader' state, in that it is our swoarn duty as God's chosen defenders and messengers to seek the destruction of the tyrant wherether he or his minions show their horns. The order has never committed genocide, does not practise slavery and is a non-oppressive military force however we are prepared to show no mercy to the tyrant or his enablers whichever nation of the world they call home.
Our Order believes that only through righteous liberation can the influence of the tyrant ever be cleansed from a people, and fight our unending war towards this far-distant goal.
As I am sure you are aware, the Tyrant is the enemy of civilisation and humanity; he spreads only malice, division and distrust around all that he touches, and his minions are far and wide. Consequently, our peoples rifles will always be first in his face whenever he moves to sew hatred again.
Will your alliance stand firm with us, and commit to aiding us in the unending war, or do you choose the Tyrant's path?
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:25 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Blessed Communication, from the hands of his holiness Knight High Commander Seicannu nos Varipma, ordained prophet of the Order of Deathless Knights, defender of true freedom, bane of tyrants

To whom it may concern;
The Order of Deathless knights, and to a lesser extent the Free and Holy Nation of Velstrania as a whole, could be considered a 'crusader' state, in that it is our swoarn duty as God's chosen defenders and messengers to seek the destruction of the tyrant wherether he or his minions show their horns. The order has never committed genocide, does not practise slavery and is a non-oppressive military force however we are prepared to show no mercy to the tyrant or his enablers whichever nation of the world they call home.
Our Order believes that only through righteous liberation can the influence of the tyrant ever be cleansed from a people, and fight our unending war towards this far-distant goal.
As I am sure you are aware, the Tyrant is the enemy of civilisation and humanity; he spreads only malice, division and distrust around all that he touches, and his minions are far and wide. Consequently, our peoples rifles will always be first in his face whenever he moves to sew hatred again.
Will your alliance stand firm with us, and commit to aiding us in the unending war, or do you choose the Tyrant's path?

"Who is this tyrant you are refering to? So long as you are not the agressors and tyrants we shall never find the need to find you, however a very good reason would also be needed to bring my people into another war."-Sisterly Leader Miriam Khan

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

China Muslim Hand-Pulled Noodle
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 11, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby China Muslim Hand-Pulled Noodle » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:26 pm

Saranidia wrote:
China Muslim Hand-Pulled Noodle wrote:1. Reason for joining: To join in the defence of Islamic, Asiatic, and other peoples and to advance the principles of national self-determination, collective security, and armed neutrality.

accepted.

Thank you.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:53 am

Are there any crusader states that you think we should go to war with right now?

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates