NATION

PASSWORD

PUNCH - NS Social media & News RP ( OOC Page | Open )

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Punch Admin
Attaché

Founded: Jun 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

PUNCH - NS Social media & News RP ( OOC Page | Open )

Postby Punch Admin » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:04 am

Quick Access: | Post a News Article| Post an Ad | PUNCH 1.0 | PUNCH 2.0| Apps Lane | Join our Corporate Discord! | About us | Wall of Shame

Part of social networking and internet in NS canon

►►IC PAGE◄◄

Welcome to Punch! The perfect place to voice your obviously perfectly original and well thought out political opinions which will surely change the world once posted on the internet ;) or simply just update on the status of daily life in your nation to show the world how much a utopia it is!

This OOC page is for technical stuff in case you have anything to say regarding anything Punch related. Requests, violent reactions, memes (cut down the antisemitism goy smh) and etc.
Last edited by Punch Admin on Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:36 pm

Tag.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:59 am

Hi, just wondering what's the proper method to obtain an appeal?

Return to NationStates