NATION

PASSWORD

Of a Dragon and a Warrior (Private)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Great New England Confederation
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:51 pm

William smiled and held her close and said "Because I have already been blessed with something even more beautiful, and even more precious." He then kissed her forehead and said "And you deserve nothing but the best, my Dragon Queen" he didn't use her nickname with spite, regret or distaste, but with affection.

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:10 pm

Nesaenna pulled him down and kissed him. She was still crying, but luckily for her, she wasn't an ugly crier. She loved when he used her nickname, it wasn't spiteful or inflected with fear but instead with love and affection. She pulled away from the kiss and leaned against him hugging him tightly, "I love you William." she said softly.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:22 pm

William smiled as the kiss ended, and then he heard her words, his smile grew and he said "I love you too" He found himself lost in her eyes, and he had to admit, her eyes were the most wonderful shade of blue. He stood there with her for sometime, enjoying the wonderful moment, before he saw how close they were getting to the moon. He smiled and reluctantly, but with immense happiness in his voice said "You still haven't seen the surface"

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:30 pm

Nesaenna smiled, she was so excited to see the surface, she held Williams' arm and leaned her head against him. Watching the moon as they got closer. She was so excited, this had so far been an amazing honeymoon, even better than her wildest dreams. She couldn't wait for them to eventually have children, she wanted to start a family with this man, and this might be the perfect place to raise them. She couldn't think of any better place if William agreed she might raise their kids here. "Can we name it Qutu?" she asked him.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:41 pm

William smiled and said "If that is what you wish to name it" a officer came forward and said softly "I hate to interrupt your majesties, but your shuttle is ready to take you down to the colony when you are ready"

William smiled and said "We will be down shortly" he then asked her "ready?"

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:43 pm

She smiled at him, wiping the last remaining tear from her eye. "Yes," she said, slipping her arm back through Williams as they made their way towards the shuttle bay.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:50 pm

William couldn't help but think of how well things had gone on their honeymoon, and the thought of their precious moment on the Observation Deck kept a smile on his face. When they came to the shuttle he helped her into it and into her seat, and took a place beside her. This shuttle was not as large as the one they had taken back on Terra, and there was only a few guards accompanying them down to the moon. As soon as everyone and the luggage was on board the doors closed and the shuttle lifted off, and exited the ships hanger. The Shuttle began to descend, shaking as it began reentry, however the inertial dampeners managed to lessen the effect upon the passengers.

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:14 pm

Nesaenna smiled as the shuttle entered the atmosphere. She was starting to enjoy the sensation, she awed at the clouds going by as she looked out the window. When they landed she was amazed at how lush it was, easily the greenest thing she'd seen since Aellyria. New England was wonderful but very urban compared to her homeland this reminded her more of home and it put a smile to her face, she smiled at William and hugged him giggling once again. This world was amazing.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:18 pm

William smiled, there were only a few buildings, and those were relatively small and elegantly designed.A transport vehicle pulled up, and the luggage was loaded, and William opened the door for her, bowing and saying "Your carriage awaits my queen"

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:33 pm

Nesaenna giggled a bit, "Why thank you, my king," she said with a flirtatious wink and a curtsy. Stepping into the transport and waiting for William. She was rather curious to see the new world, she whispered the name to herself Qutu, the dragon lord of Fire, she should set up a temple on this new world, to christen it.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:44 pm

William smiled and stepped in afterwards, and the transport started moving, with a surprisingly bird and smooth ride for such a vehicle. William sat next to her, and his eyes wandered over her, but he caught himself, remembering that it wasn't that long since the last time. However he did decide to tease her a little, and he kissed her neck just above her shoulder, knowingge eluld get a reaction.

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:52 pm

Nesaenna smiled as William kissed her neck, she liked this side of William, the side who knew what he wanted and when. She pivoted her body to face him wrapping her legs around his torso, she kissed up his neck and whispered to him, "Mmm, William coming back for more so soon?" she asked him, she bit his ear, not hard but enough for him to notice. "I like it," she said that same look of hunger from before returning to her eyes.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:04 pm

William smiled and said "I'm always wanting more" he then kissed her neck again and said teasingly "but I can only give you more if you want more" and teasing her with his eyes, taking in her body fully, and he did so with a deliberate slowness

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:14 pm

Nesaenna shivered, a thrill going through her as her husband looked her body up and down eyeing her hungrily. He was teasing her now, it was definitely a turning of the tables, she pulled him in closer to her. She bit her lip with a seductive look in her eyes, they seemed to grow as wide as saucers as she looked at him, "I always want more," she said hungrily, the look in her eyes seeming to turn into an inferno of desire as she said it. When William and she got close, she felt like her namesake, a dragon in human form. Nesaenna was addicted to that feeling and it seemed William was as well.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:18 pm

William felt the vehicle stop and smiled before kissing her lips and saying "We have to get into our estate house first" a teasing look in his eyes promising that as soon as they got inside and everything settled he was hers. He then said just as teasingly "and there's no time limit this time" he then opened the door and lifted her out the vehicle with him in same position she had been in while in the vehicle, careful to keep her from hitting her head or otherwise being hurt, but forceful enough to let her know he was in charge this time.
Last edited by Great New England Confederation on Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:28 pm

Nesaenna giggled as William lifted her out of the car, he was definitely the dominant one now she thought with a purr. "Not going to take me outside in the front yard," she whispered kissing his neck softly. She shivered as she thought about the limitless amount of time they would be able to spend with each other. She could shift them enough to make them fall onto the lawn, but she wanted to see where this went, she began whispering all the things she'd let him do to her when they got inside, some of which she was fairly certain had not been invented yet.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:38 pm

William felt warmth pass through his body as she kept whispering in his ear, and indeed it became very tempting to given in to her wishes, but his better judgment remained strong and he managed to get to the door. However he intentionally lessened his grip just enough to encourage her to take back some control and he teased her once again with a kiss to her shoulder, as he managed to get the door open, and started bringing her upstairs.

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:45 pm

As soon as they arrived upstairs Nesaenna shifted to have William fall on the bed, "Now let's set a record." she said with a manic smile. She didn't even register the door was open.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:51 pm

----five days later------

William was tired, he was sore, but he was as satisfied as he had ever been. He had never met a woman with a drive quite like hers, but he wasn't complaining. He was almost afraid to get out of bed again, for he was almost sure his legs might give out if he did. He looked at her with a smile, and brushed her well and truely messed up hair out of her face.

He knew it would probably be a while before he could properly do such things again, so he hoped that he would get a little break.

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:57 pm

Nesaenna was worn out, she was truly tired, in a glorious way. She smiled as William went and brushed her hair out of her face. She stood up slowly, she didn't think she could go again even with that flower from the garden. She'd have to figure out a way to process that later, for now, she was going to go get dressed. All of a sudden she felt strange nausea in her stomach rising up. She ran into the bathroom and retched into the toilet, she hadn't thrown up since she was a girl, after about twenty minutes she was done and she wiped her mouth weakly wondering what that was from.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:04 pm

William saw her run and heard her retch, and he immediately came running after her, he kneeled beside her, gently patting her back to help her get any last bits up and said "I don't think we should try to break that record" but then he thought of something and said "hold on" he reached over and grabbed an emergency medical scanner, and did a scan of her and his eyes went wide and did a second scan before pulling her into a gentle but warm embrace and saying "your not sick" letting her see the results of the scanner, which showed the words 'early-stage pregnancy' on the small screen

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:11 pm

Nesaenna put a hand up to her mouth, she was pregnant, she and William were going to have a child. A whirlwind of emotions passed through her joy and fear mingling in her heart like two lovers. She was nervous about bringing more Aeylgarn blood into the world however she was excited to have a child. She kissed William, before realizing that might not be the most pleasant experience for him right now, she reached up to pull him down, "Let's celebrate by going again." she said right before promptly passing out.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:15 pm

William smiled and kissed her on her forehead, before saying "you're my Dragon Queen, and mine to stay" and he lifted her, carrying her and gently laying her on the bed. He then went and got a water, and made sure they were both hydrated before laying with her, and holding his sleeping wife close before falling into a deep sleep, barely able to stay awake longer than when his head hit the pillow

Aellyria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aellyria » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:26 pm

Nesaenna woke up and drank all of the water in her bedside glass. She was still tired, but more hungry than anything now. She looked over at William and slid on top of him, "Darling," she said gnashing her teeth playfully, "Do we have any food in the house, I need something to eat before I eat you," she said playfully sliding down southwardly, biting him softly as she did.
Last edited by Aellyria on Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:35 pm

William awoke groggy, but when he heard she was hungry said "Of course my love" he then kissed her and asked "how would you like breakfast in bed?" He smiled and said "I'll cook" he then got up, and put on some basic, but comfortable clothes, knowing full well that they would likely not stay on for very long.

He went downstairs, to the kitchen and started cooking, making eggs, bacon toast and fixing a bit of fresh orange juice. Once he was done he fixed plates for both of them, making sure to give her a generous share. He then went back upstairs with the plates, and when got back to the room and said "Foods ready"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates