NATION

PASSWORD

Borinsa follows Hungary’s lead and bans Gender Studies

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Your reaction?

I will ban Gender Studies too
22%
Gender Studies is already banned in my nation
11%
My nation has never had Gender Studies
59%
I’m cutting ties
No votes
I’m banning teaching Borinsan in my colleges as retaliation
7%

Total votes : 27

Borinsa
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Borinsa follows Hungary’s lead and bans Gender Studies

Postby Borinsa » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:20 am

“We will not tolerate the creation of fake genders and victimhood caused by this useless college course. Borinsa will not permit this class in public colleges and take economic actions against the class in private ones. We also forbid any institution in Borinsa from recognizing genders and pronouns other then male, female and he, she, they, and it. We also find the class advocates for radical feminists and general misandrist which will not be tolerated in Borinsa. We also beleive all college courses should be relevant towards getting a good job, as that should b the sole purpose of college. This is also an act of solidarity of Hungary, even though Borinsa is not in the EU”
-Rasko Havorti, President of the Unitary Republic of Borinsa.

*When I reference he, she, they, and it, I really mean An, Ana, Ani, and Ta, which are the Borinsan words for those pronouns
Last edited by Borinsa on Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Population; 4,307,167 Land Area; 28,847.29 sqkm Pop. Density; 149.3 people per sqkm
Capital City; Rosgrava Official Language; Borinsan Currency; Borin
GDP per capita; 8,017.88 USD GDP; 34,534,348,145.96 USD Exchange rate; 1.00 USD = 2.24 Borins
Majority Faith; Catholic (93.7%) Atheism Rate; 5.8% Atheist Majority ethnicity; Borinsan 98.95%
Small southeastern European country, not part of EU or Schengen zone, is however part of NATO.

Borinsa's Liberal Values;
Climate Change is real, Gay Rights, Pro-Vaccination, Secularism, Round Earth
Borinsa's Conservative Values;
Nativism, Anti-Islam/sharia law, Borinsa First, Only two genders, Anti-flouridation, Pro-life, Privilege is scapegoating, right to privacy.

*Borinsa is on the fence on gun rights

Borinsa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Borinsa » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:25 am

Also react by typing as well as polling please
Population; 4,307,167 Land Area; 28,847.29 sqkm Pop. Density; 149.3 people per sqkm
GDP per capita; 8,017.88 USD GDP; 34,534,348,145.96 USD Exchange rate; 1.00 USD = 2.24 Borins
Majority Faith; Catholic (93.7%) Atheism Rate; 5.8% Atheist Majority ethnicity; Borinsan 98.95%
Small southeastern European country, not part of EU or Schengen zone, is however part of NATO.

Nativism, Anti-Islam/sharia law, Borinsa First, Only two genders, Anti-flouridation, Pro-life, Privilege is scapegoating, right to privacy.

Borinsa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Borinsa » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:10 pm

I’m surprised nobody cares that I do this

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:13 pm

This is a moot point in Tinhampton, with the city's University having never offered any courses in Gender Studies o.w.t.t.e.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Borinsa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Borinsa » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:18 pm

Tinhampton wrote:This is a moot point in Tinhampton, with the city's University having never offered any courses in Gender Studies o.w.t.t.e.

What does owtte mean?

Knessniet
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:28 pm

In Knessniet, students who study this abroad, and return home, tend to disappear within 2 days of arrival. Also, we never had it, and by God we never will!

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Borinsa follows Hungary’s lead and bans Gender Studies

Postby Yohannes » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:13 pm

#1: Borinsa follows Hungary’s lead and bans Gender Studies [15/09/2018]

The Issue

One of NationStates’ latest additions to the alternative right faction, Borinsa, has followed Hungary’s lead and bans Gender Studies. After the latest Ardenfontein-Löfgren political poll (10 September 2018) showed that only 18.71 per cent of voters agree with the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council’s proposal to condemn Borinsa, you have chosen to table the latest issue of International Incidents importance in parliament’s chamber instead.

The Debate

1. “Yohannes First stands for the sovereign right of every nation to do as they please!”, booms Party Leader Marion Maréchal-Le Men, giving fellow Yohannes First Electoral Member Brichard Spencer to her right the good ol’ wink. “As the eighteenth Yohannesian Emperor, I believe that @@BORINSA_LEADER@@ has the right to ban Gender Studies and the alt-left.”, giving the good ol’ wink again to Brichard Spencer. “I may not agree with @@BORINSA_LEADER@@’s move, but at least I know that @@BORINSA_LEADER@@ has not violated any international law by banning Gender Studies — and the about-to-be-voted-out-of-office Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council should know too!

Effect: The latest Ardenfontein-Löfgren political poll (11 September 2018) showed that 3 per cent of previously undecided Christian Democratic voters have switched their party vote to Yohannes First.
2. Parliamentary Speaker Saul Ryan, holding a paper note in his right hand, chimed in eagerly. “When the World Assembly condemned @@AUTOMAGFREEK_LEADER@@ for @@AUTOMAGFREEK LEADER@@’s decision to deport Bigtopian immigrants in 2012, we ignored the world governing body’s motion to respect Automagfreek’s national sovereignty.”, Speaker Ryan quickly looked down to read the paper note again. “And then the Financial Crisis of 2012 happened.” Speaker Ryan threw his paper note away, “Condemning @@BORINSA_LEADER@@ would prove that we are prepared to ramp up our NationStates diplomacy and stand up for our principles and national values, even if it means going to an International Incident or two!”

Effect: VMK Defence & Steel Works ramps up its tank production as the politicians and the industrialists prepare for another 2012 International Incidents style showdown.
3. Minister of Economy, Industry and Trade Emily Kirchweger pulls you aside. “I believe that we should let it slide.,” she whispers. “Instead of intervening, how about we ask the Bank of Yohannes to go down there and finance a @@BORINSA_DEMONYM@@ instrument of trade or two. Look, I am not a sexist nor am I a misogynist...”, she gives you the good ol’ wink, “But I can assure you that the Quertz russling is prime for pumping down there — and if I have to choose between my dignity or the big banks’ votes, I would most probably choose the latter. Dignity won’t win you elections!

Effect: Bank of Yohannes announces yet another instrument of trade partnership with another foreign government.
4. “I thought we’re about to edit the NationStates issue ‘The 116th Election of Yohannes — Reichstag’s Hansard’, not the International Incidents issue ‘Borinsa Declares War on Yohannes’?”, quips Sansa Lovebright from the Office of the Field Marshal of Imperial Subpoena. “Let @@BORINSA_LEADER@@ do whatever — it won’t affect us anyway. I would suggest for you to concentrate instead on winning the 2018 Parliamentary Election. Madam Chancellor, I don’t feel like losing my office next year — after all, I still need that six-figure salary to oversee parliament’s many fine institutions!”

Effect: The latest Ardenfontein-Löfgren political poll (11 September 2018) showed that 3 per cent of previously undecided Christian Democratic voters have switched their party vote to the Greens.
5. The Party Leader of the Consumers and Taxpayers Union, Kajetan Böhme, calls you late at night. You can hear him brushing his teeth in the background. After a moment, you can hear the loo being flushed. He says, “I frankly believe we should stop intervening in other nations’ business, and concentrate instead on the things that matter here back home. Things that matter — like introducing ‘user-pays’ charges for our education, or public healthcare, or state housing. Madam Chancellor, the Consumers and Taxpayers Union believes that a truly competitive market and free, robust private sector will best handle everything.”

Effect: The latest Ardenfontein-Löfgren political poll (11 September 2018) showed that 3 per cent of previously undecided Christian Democratic voters have switched their party vote to the Social Democratic Party.
Last edited by Yohannes on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:28 pm

Borinsa wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:This is a moot point in Tinhampton, with the city's University having never offered any courses in Gender Studies o.w.t.t.e.

What does owtte mean?

or words to that effect. ;)
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Budapest Hungary
Secretary

Founded: Apr 19, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Budapest Hungary » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:25 am

Image:
Hungarian Péter Szijjártó
Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations and Trade.

We congratulate and support Borinsa for following our lead in banning gender study's as a useless leftist class, as we share many economic, political and catholic social cultural values, we wish to establish close, economic, political, cultural and tourist diplomatic relations with Borinsa.

We offer a fair free trade agreement on all sectors of our economy without competing for the same markets, increasing exports and imports from both our nations, and an online business visa registry system, to make it easier for both of our nations businessman and businesswomen to enter and leave our nations when their business interests require it, a good deal, a great deal, nation to nation, rather than international organization to international organization.

But the business visa registry system must include updated police security reports, in case a business man or business women gets compromised, blackmailed, or commits a crime of passion.

We name Ambassador Gáspár, as Hungarian Ambassador to Borinsa.
Image:
Ambassador Gáspár, as Budapest Hungary's Ambassador to Borinsa, we hope and trust you will accept our nation's economic, political, cultural and tourist diplomatic relations, we estimate your nation can receive and welcome 11 000 Hungarian tourists during 2019.

Please name an ambassador to our nation, and post a pic of the ambassador if possible, your ambassador to our nation may present his or hers pics, views, comments and diplomatic credentials.

Image:
Hungarian Minister of Education and Human Resources, Miklós Kásler:

We thank Borinsa for following our lead in banning gender studies as a useless leftist class, we banned gender studies in Hungary as the classes were nothing more than a bunch of leftist minds sitting around discussing how to be sensitive to male, female, and artificially created genders, and as a waste of taxpayers money $.

Certain gender related issues are taught in Psychiatry and Councilor studies for Psychiatrists and Councilors to help sic and depraved individuals in need of help, not leftist minds with taxpayers money $, our critics say that we are not being sensitive, fair and democratic to all kinds of genders, even though their are only two real kinds of natural genders, male and female like God created, and they say our education system grants have to be repayed $ by the students, thus not a waste of tax payers money $, but the money $ still needs to be raised and spent $, and repaying the money $ takes time and years, while affecting taxpayers at taxpayers expense $, while not producing any value $ to our economy.

We don't use NS Stats, we hate NS Stats, but we will index RW Stats to NS Stats based on RW Population when we need to if we need to.
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1011568

Image:
Protect our Nation.
Hungary for the Hungarians, Europe for Europeans.
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán.
Right Wing Fidesz KDNP Christian Social Democratic Party.
Hungarian Council of Ministers.
Democratic Kingdom Republic of Budapest Hungary.
lol. I will never take any fellow nation before the Mod Gods and our Almighty Goddess Violet for any reasons, not even if it is against me. No I am not a saint and I am not perfect, only God is perfect. I choose to ignore as allowed under NS rules. I will never tell a fellow nation what to post, what not to post and how to post it, as was demanded of me, how dare I. Not even the RPs are safe anymore, that is sad, very sad. I am an RP addict with real world nations, leaders and statistics. We don't use NS stats we hate NS Stats, but we will index RL stats to NS stats when needed. lol.

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:04 pm

President makes a call on the subject of gender studies.

"I clearly do not see any need to go on and ban gender studies. Sure it's a damn well useless subject but let these uh---- colorful and uh--very expressionful liberals and swallows words transgender folks study on this subject. We don't even have a lot of this courses offered. They only happen in the large metro areas. You see."
Last edited by Cosmopolitan borovan on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:37 pm

Our country supports your nation's decision.

Borinsa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Borinsa » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:59 am

Budapest Hungary wrote:(Image):

We congratulate and support Borinsa for following our lead in banning gender study's as a useless leftist class, as we share many economic, political and catholic social cultural values, we wish to establish close, economic, political, cultural and tourist diplomatic relations with Borinsa.

We offer a fair free trade agreement on all sectors of our economy without competing for the same markets, increasing exports and imports from both our nations, and an online business visa registry system, to make it easier for both of our nations businessman and businesswomen to enter and leave our nations when their business interests require it, a good deal, a great deal, nation to nation, rather than international organization to international organization.

But the business visa registry system must include updated police security reports, in case a business man or business women gets compromised, blackmailed, or commits a crime of passion.

(Image):
Ambassador Gáspár, as Budapest Hungary's Ambassador to Borinsa, we hope and trust you will accept our nation's economic, political, cultural and tourist diplomatic relations, we estimate your nation can receive and welcome 11 000 Hungarian tourists during 2019.

Please name an ambassador to our nation, and post a pic of the ambassador if possible, your ambassador to our nation may present his or hers pics, views, comments and diplomatic credentials.

(Image):

We thank Borinsa for following our lead in banning gender studies as a useless leftist class, we banned gender studies in Hungary as the classes were nothing more than a bunch of leftist minds sitting around discussing how to be sensitive to male, female, and artificially created genders, and as a waste of taxpayers money $.

Certain gender related issues are taught in Psychiatry and Councilor studies for Psychiatrists and Councilors to help sic and depraved individuals in need of help, not leftist minds with taxpayers money $, our critics say that we are not being sensitive, fair and democratic to all kinds of genders, even though their are only two real kinds of natural genders, male and female like God created, and they say our education system grants have to be repayed $ by the students, thus not a waste of tax payers money $, but the money $ still needs to be raised and spent $, and repaying the money $ takes time and years, while affecting taxpayers at taxpayers expense $, while not producing any value $ to our economy.

We don't use NS Stats, we hate NS Stats, but we will index RW Stats to NS Stats based on RW Population when we need to if we need to.

(Image):
Protect our Nation.

Thanks for the congratulations, I'd be happy to accept the free trade agreement but I should poll the people first, they'll probably say yes.

Borinsa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Borinsa » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:48 pm

(Image):

(Image):

(Image):
Protect our Nation.

And while we wait for the poll to finish, Ive already shifted Hungary to class A in tourism for Borinsa so it would not be as expensive to get into the country.

Budapest Hungary
Secretary

Founded: Apr 19, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Budapest Hungary » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:18 pm

Borinsa wrote:

(Image):

(Image):

(Image):
Protect our Nation.

And while we wait for the poll to finish, Ive already shifted Hungary to class A in tourism for Borinsa so it would not be as expensive to get into the country.

Image:
Ambassador Gáspár, as Budapest Hungary's named Ambassador to Borinsa, we hope and trust you will accept our nation's economic, political, cultural and tourist diplomatic relations, you may name an Ambassador to our nation, with Pic if Possible, we estimate your nation can receive and welcome 11 000 Hungarian tourists during 2019.

We thank you, for " shifting Hungary to class A in tourism for Borinsa so it would not be as expensive to get into the country", we estimate between 30 and 31 Hungarian tourists per day will visit your nation during 2019.

30 * 365 - 10 950 * $ 500 USD - $ 5 475 000 in tourism fees.

31 * 365 - 11 315 * $ 500 USD - $ 5 657 500 in tourism fees.

Plus the cost of thier hotel rooms, restaurant and tourist expenses in your nation, we might be your number 1 tourist nation, you may send tourists to our nation as well, while we dont have a tourist fee, we have a price included, tourist tax on meals at restaurants, hotel rooms and tourist attractions, in their all included tourism package, we have a no tax on tips law for tourist workers in our nation.

Last edited by Budapest Hungary on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lol. I will never take any fellow nation before the Mod Gods and our Almighty Goddess Violet for any reasons, not even if it is against me. No I am not a saint and I am not perfect, only God is perfect. I choose to ignore as allowed under NS rules. I will never tell a fellow nation what to post, what not to post and how to post it, as was demanded of me, how dare I. Not even the RPs are safe anymore, that is sad, very sad. I am an RP addict with real world nations, leaders and statistics. We don't use NS stats we hate NS Stats, but we will index RL stats to NS stats when needed. lol.

Borinsa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Borinsa » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:34 pm

Budapest Hungary wrote:
Borinsa wrote:

Image:
Ambassador Gáspár, as Budapest Hungary's named Ambassador to Borinsa, we hope and trust you will accept our nation's economic, political, cultural and tourist diplomatic relations, you may name an Ambassador to our nation, with Pic if Possible, we estimate your nation can receive and welcome 11 000 Hungarian tourists during 2019.

We thank you, for " shifting Hungary to class A in tourism for Borinsa so it would not be as expensive to get into the country", we estimate between 30 and 31 Hungarian tourists per day will visit your nation during 2019.

30 * 365 - 10 950 * $ 500 USD - $ 5 475 000 in tourism fees.

31 * 365 - 11 315 * $ 500 USD - $ 5 657 500 in tourism fees.

Plus the cost of thier hotel rooms, restaurant and tourist expenses in your nation, we might be your number 1 tourist nation, you may send tourists to our nation as well, while we dont have a tourist fee, we have a price included, tourist tax on meals at restaurants, hotel rooms and tourist attractions, in their all included tourism package, we have a no tax on tips law for tourist workers in our nation.

Thanks, now with people actually visitng our country, the people at customs won't be being paid for doing nothing.
I will try to find a good ambassador when I can Mr. Orbán, There are just so many good canidates in our government to do so,
I'm highly considering the vice mayor of the city of Magi for ambassador to Hungary. But I have to see if she is up for it, she's the one who wrote a letter to the pavillion about gender studies and why she wanted us to remove it from our institutions.
Last edited by Borinsa on Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates