NATION

PASSWORD

An Increase On Arable Land

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Tuummaarraa
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 03, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

An Increase On Arable Land

Postby Tuummaarraa » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:16 pm

To all nations,

I need your help!

I am a fellow World Assembly member, and I have a proposal to end world hunger. The solution is simple: increase arable land! I have gained the help of other nations, but it's not enough.

So please read this draft proposal viewtopic.php?f=9&t=449648 and if you agree, please approve this proposal so that it may reach the WA Delegates and change all nationstates nations for the better.

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:55 pm

Ur proposal isn't even legal or properly drafted yet how do u know there r delegates watching this thread it just isn't so

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:38 am

This is not the forum to talk about your WA proposal. Do that in the GA forum. iLock.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Return to NationStates