NATION

PASSWORD

New, Highly Contagious Virus Found In Naborah Province

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Sudi Asal
Secretary

Founded: Jan 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

New, Highly Contagious Virus Found In Naborah Province

Postby Sudi Asal » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:10 pm

Sudi Asalian Aborus
The State Newspaper

NEW, HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS VIRUS FOUND IN NABORAH PROVINCE
Doctors in the Naborah Province have discovered a rapidly mutating virus, which is infecting people rapidly. The leader has issued a state of emergency for the province, and has been reaching out to neighboring countries for help and warning. Leader Huesera has put the province of Naborah on orange alert, meaning citizens are advised to listen to their commune leaders and be prepared for the potential of a total shutdown. The leader has issued a yellow alert for the following provinces... Hueverno, Gasshan, and Ranaar. This means the potential for dangerous conditions are possible. The Leader advises citizens to listen to their commune leaders and avoid non-essential contact with other citizens. There are currently no noticiable symptoms beside fatigue and growths of excess fat and water. If you believe you have this virus, stay in a room with essential items like food and water, away from people. If you can't seclude yourself, commit suicide. Death is honorable. Infection is not.
My country does not represent my personal beliefs

Sudi Asal
Secretary

Founded: Jan 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sudi Asal » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:57 pm

An Emergency alert was sent out to the Naborah province to all televisions and radios

ALERT! ALERT!
INFORMATION FUNDAMENTAL TO YOUR SURVIVAL WILL FOLLOW.....
AT 8:32PM LOCAL TIME... MEDICAL OFFICIALS HAVE DESIGNATED THE VIRUS AS THE NAITU VIRUS... THE SYMPTOMS ARE... VOMITING, CYSTS, FAUTIGUE, PALE SKIN, FEVER, AND SKIN LESIONS... THIS VIRUS IS HIGHLY INFECTIVE... 20,000 ARE REPORTED INFECTED...THE GOVERNMENT OF SUDI ASAL HAS ISSUED A RED WARNING FOR NABORAH PROVINCE..
ALL CITIZENS ARE ADVISED TO SHELTER-IN-PLACE... IF YOU ARE INFECTED... IT IS ALREADY TOO LATE... YOU ARE ADVISED TO END YOUR LIFE.... DEATH IS HONORABLE... INFECTION IS NOT...
My country does not represent my personal beliefs

Return to NationStates